Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colour [Shirou/Rin/Saber, explicit]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I just realized, but I saw no mention of children. Any littler Tohsakas running about?
    Yeah, but not so as you'd be able to tell from the 'fic unless you were really connecting some dots.

In the background, Sakura ended up restored to the Tōsaka family, and she's the one who ended up taking on some of the traditional magus responsibilities I didn't want to be forced into writing for Rin. Which might be a bit mean to Sakura, but in-character it shows a hell of a lot of trust in her little sister by Rin, and she seems a bit more suited to both dealing with kids and organising a demesne.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    In it, I developed exactly how Sakura would be involved, and how she’d end up afterwards not only as Second Owner in-situ but also as the mother of the Tōsaka heir. (This also helpfully solving problems re: me trying to write up kids for the main ‘ship, which I hadn’t planned and didn’t really want to do, despite the magus imperative).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    So, which Servants were summoned during the Pseudo-Holy Grail War briefly mentioned in this fic? Any chances that the necromancer guy from Fate/Apocrypha summoned Mordred in it? Because Mordred a cute, and I think that the Arturia in this fic has probably matured enough that she'd be able to apologize to Mordred for the way she treated her.

Blog Entries
    That wasn't part of the planning. Even the Caster who's actually in the 'fic isn't based on any particular figure - all his attributes are just there to be evocative of some Norse sorcerer you could imagine would be summoned. If I'd had more time, I might have thought about finding someone who more or less fit what I'd written, and then tweaking things; or I might have written it anew based on some Caster I'd actually worked out. But, instead, I decided to do a bit of literary Impressionism: providing just enough detail to convince the reader of the scenario, while fulfilling all the other needs I had for the scene.

Also lolApocrypha.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair