Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grand Order Alternative - Doujin

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I was under the impression that the F/R Hannibal didn't really do much in the story, much less have his stats and NP fleshed out.

i'm ok with the Hannibal design for Alternative, but i'm a bit biased. I've been wanting him as a servant since FGO released if him being in the game in any form is an instant grail to 100

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I was under the impression that the F/R Hannibal didn't really do much in the story, much less have his stats and NP fleshed out.
    Spoiler:
    He kicks the bucket pretty quickly but we are given his appearance and that his NP includes elephants.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    I don't really like Hannibal's design because it reminds me too much of Nero, who's probably the face of the Romans we've seen so far in Fate. (Yes, saying that rankles). I'd rather have had more obvious contrast.

Also he's African so, y'know, I'd have expected him to not be lily white at the very least. I'm not asking for Hannibal to be black but at least vaguely brown would've been nice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that brings back some memories. I actually created my Reddit account exclusively to tell the people calling this official that they were wrong.

Anyways, those mats seem really well made at first glance, so will try to give it a read. Most of it is too blurry in the photos though.

Mash Alter

She's the Mash from the timeline where she didn't have the guts to put the shield in front of Fujimaru before Goetia's attack. She made a deal with Goetia and became an edgy murder machine to revive Fujimaru. She's fully aware that Fujimaru would hate her for this, but she lives to see them calling her out for all the crap she's done (mostly for the minor fumble that started it all). Apparently the main obstacles she faces throughout the story are Hannibal, Caster Scathach and old man Ieyasu.

Her Class is listed "Shielder (usually disguised as Avenger)", Name is still Galahad and region is listed as the Solomon Singularity/Chaldea.

First Class Skill is the usual Magic Resistance A. The other Independent Action A+, too blurry to make everything out but it seems she only has it this high because of something about how Goetia modded her Saint Graph.

Personal Skills are Psychological Investigation A, Accursed Blood Stigma C+ and Yearning for the Final Moments B+.
    Psychological Investigation is a Skill to see through the opponents psychological weaknesses and crush their hearts manifested by her NP. She developed it from how much she ran away from her own weaknesses. In "gameplay", it leaves the opponent weak to Longinus.
    Accursed Blood Stigma is Longinus' attacks being painful and unhealable. For 3 turns, her attacks inflict Curse and the opponent gets a Buster debuff.
    Yearning for the Final Moments is the never give up Skill. Wordy description of how Mash only noticed her feelings after it was already too late. Merits: Buster buff, attack buff, Guts. Demerits: defense debuff, debuff resistance debuff, Stun the next turn.

Her NP Longinus (The Heart-Rendering Holy Spear Bloodwashed) is A++, Buster and Anti-Human/Anti-Heart. Goetia made it using Galahad's Servant data as the blueprint and Fujimaru's soul as the material. The spear crushes stuff (including metaphorical hearts) causing literally unavoidable death. Normal Mash would use it as a drill attack but Mash Alter doesn't do the drill attack because she doesn't feel too good about using Senpai as a weapon. Since her Longinus is just Goetia's replica, it's not as good as the real Longinus.

Hannibal
    Hannibal is the fun comic relief deuteragonist. A dumbass shounen protagonist, pretty much (though still a military genius). She spend her entire childhood with her dad saying "Crush Rome no matter what" so she grew ridiculously single-minded about it and kept making advances after advances against Rome without ever knowing when to quit. As she's a Servant know, it means not even death put a stop to her attempts to bring Rome to ruin. She's also a Iskandar fangirl. No mention or reason given to the genderbend other than “this is a love letter to Type-Moon”.

Class Skills are Riding B, Independent Action A and Presence Concealment C+. The Riding text mentions elephants. IA is a thing she has because she fought for years with no financial support from Cartago. Her PC conceals her entire group instead of just the individual.

Personal Skills are Charisma B+, Battlefield Inspiration EX and Mystic Eyes of Psueudopsia C+.
    Her Charisma has a bonus "never stop fighting for her" effect (Quick buff).
    Battlefield Inspiration is about creating brand new never-seen-before tactics. Reduces all enemies crit rate, gains a lot of stars and buffs all allies star generation.
    Mystic Eyes of Pseudopsia is a highly spammable power to decieve the opponent's eyesight. The rank is because it first manifested very late in her life. Female Merlin popped up from a parallel world to give her Mystic Eye Killers. It's a NP buff and makes her generate stars every turn for 5 turns.

Noble Phantasm number 1 is Cartaginies Tonitrus (Lightnings who Cross the Mountainpeaks). Rank A Anti-Army. It’s her Alps-crossing soldier. Being the Iskandar fangirl that she is, she’s very shameless about calling it an Ionioi Hetairoi rip-off, but there’s the difference that IH is a Reality Marble and her thing is just soldier summoning so she doesn’t have to deal with the intense Reality Marble maintenance cost. It’s a Quick NP that generates a fuckton of stars.

Second NP is De Curse Genetivo Contractus (Contract of Eradication). Rank B Anti-Rome. Not used in “gameplay”. It’s her oath to the gods to destroy Rome. She and all allies gain buffs to all parameters when fighting against Roman enemies. She pretty much won’t lose against Roman enemies unless something really big happens.

Last edited by Comun; February 19th, 2020 at 02:34 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No mention or reason given to the genderbend other than “this is a love letter to Type-Moon”.
    Say what you will, but that's pretty much in-line with T-M's current MO.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What were this Hannibal's Noble Phantasms and Skills? Or even Mashu Alter's?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So no one's translating this then, I guess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No one owns the book and all scans are super blurry, so my post above is probably the best you'll get.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I'll grab it when I visit Japan One Day (tm).
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Well, I could, theoretically, send Twilightscall $100 to pick up a few of these and send them to one of you... I have no steady income, mind you so I'd need to work out a decent plan first.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.