Grand Siebah is obvious.

Siebah
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggestnobody View Post
    Caster EMIYA?

I dunno I just want a different take on EMIYA besides Edgy Archer with Gun swords.

Saber Diarmuid is a must seriously why is he not a thing yet?
    I always thought Emiya should be summonable as a Caster. I think the materials state he can't but I'm not sure.

Saber Diarmuid is confirmed to be in FGO by datamines.

- - - Updated - - -

Rider Romulus. Riders are allowed to have more and better Noble Phantasms and he'd probably have a lineup on par with Ozymandias'.

US Friend Code
    I wouldn't think Rom would get that much NPs as a Rider, his spear already symbolizes the entirety of Rome after all. Tho he could probably have his wolf-mother as a mount so that's something.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    He might get NPs from other emperors like Ozy does with the Pharaohs. Also he could get NPs that are associated with Rome as a whole, like a colosseum based reality marble or something like what Iskander and Darius have. His spear seems to only have damage output so I don't think it would count as all Roman NPs in once. I think he'd have more if he weren't a Lancer which limits the number of NPs.

JP Friend Code
    Being Lancer never limited the number of NPs. Diarmuid has 2 and Karna has 4.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    He might get NPs from other emperors like Ozy does with the Pharaohs. Also he could get NPs that are associated with Rome as a whole, like a colosseum based reality marble or something like what Iskander and Darius have. His spear seems to only have damage output so I don't think it would count as all Roman NPs in once. I think he'd have more if he weren't a Lancer which limits the number of NPs.
    His Spear is Rome, literally. It's the entire future, past, and present of the Imperial capital manifested as a tree.

Also Ozy reasoning behind NPs is because he's the greatest Pharaoh that has ever lived, thus he of course would have things that would belong to lesser pharaohs. IRL Rameses defacing of predecessors statues to put his own face on them also probably contributes as justification.

Romulus on the other hand is the Founder and guardian deity of Rome. But his whole thing isn't necessarily better then his progeny but that he was the one that laid the foundations for Rome's glory. As for a Servant that would have a Rome Reality Marble, on the top of my head I would say that would probably fit for someone like Augustus, the First Roman Emperor and often considered to be it's greatest ruler. (Outside of Ceasar of course.)

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Being Lancer never limited the number of NPs. Diarmuid has 2 and Karna has 4.
    No, but it's easier to get large numbers of NPs as a Rider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post

Romulus on the other hand is the Founder and guardian deity of Rome. But his whole thing isn't necessarily better then his progeny but that he was the one that laid the foundations for Rome's glory. As for a Servant that would have a Rome Reality Marble, on the top of my head I would say that would probably fit for someone like Augustus, the First Roman Emperor and often considered to be it's greatest ruler. (Outside of Ceasar of course.)
    I might agree if it weren't for him being much more powerful than Caesar. I would actually say Caesar is significantly more famous than Romulus is, so I'd think Romulus gets power not off individual fame but by being the sum of Rome's legacy. Essentially he inherits fame from the whole empire. In that case it would make sense to have multiple NPs that embody concepts of Rome. Magna Voluisse Magnum would be the most powerful but he should have a range of them as Rider.

Of course, I could be wrong and Nasu considers Romulus to actually be that much more famous than all the emperors that came after him, in which case all his power would be his own.

US Friend Code
    Ceasar is in the wrong class, he'd be more powerful originally. But even with that your underestimating him, since as a Saber he's quite strong, very strong.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    He should get summoned in his most powerful class by default. I think he just didn't like that it was Saber, and admittedly it makes no sense that would be his best class. Although come to think of Hercules should be summoned as an Archer in that case but he was a Berserker in Okeanos...so maybe not. But I think Romulus was clearly built up as more powerful than the Roman Emperor Servants.

US Friend Code
    He should get summoned in his most powerful class by default. I think he just didn't like that it was Saber, and admittedly it makes no sense that would be his best class. Although come to think of Hercules should be summoned as an Archer in that case but he was a Berserker in Okeanos...so maybe not. But I think Romulus was clearly built up as more powerful than the Roman Emperor Servants.
    No, he said it himself that Saber isn't his proper class. Also no Servants don't get summoned into their best classes by default. That has nothing to do with a summoning and it's more has to do with the catalyst and the available classes left. Of course that doesn't apply to GO but still it doesn't mean you summon a Servant that they be at their best at the get go.

Also yeah Romulus is the strongest Roman Servant, but that's not the point I was getting across. What I was saying that he already possesses two NP that symbolizes his founding of Rome, his spear and it's walls. But that wouldn't mean he would have be default the other Roman NPs by later Servants. No matter how you look at it he wouldn't have Nero's theater for example. He already has the skills to symbolize all of Rome, his Seven Hills skill and Imperial Privilege is that along with his NPs. This is just my own personal thoughts on the matter so you probably think differently.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    I think "proper" just means Caesar didn't think it was fitting for him. Servants are summoned in their prime by default unless the catalyst is specific to one class or their best class is taken (which wouldn't be an issue in the singularities where any number of Servants could be summoned into a class). As far as we know Romulus and Lev didn't use a catalyst for Caesar, especially since the people holding the Grails in the singularities seemed to be able to pick who they summoned without one.

About the NPs I should've rephrased. He wouldn't get random NPs from Roman Emperors. He wouldn't randomly have Nero or Caligula's NPs for instance. But he might have some NPs that would be shared by Caesar or Augustus, like army based ones or crystalized representation of Roman conquest. It would only be stuff associated with Rome as a whole and not specific Emperors.

Although yeah it's still just a matter of opinion. I just find it odd Romulus is the only one of the big "empire" Servants that isn't a Rider. The others being Iskandar and Ozymandias (there's also Darius I suppose but his empire isn't near as famous as the others), and I'm 100% certain Ghengis Khan would be a Rider too.

US Friend Code
    All Servants would be summoned in their prime yeah, but that doesn't mean their prime can't be shared among classes. That's why Servant's normally have the same look. But Ceasar in his Fat form is certaintly isn't his prime, far from it. Just listen to Cleo for a bit and she will spell everything on how this Ceasar and the one she knew was vastly different.

- - - Updated - - -

Although yeah it's still just a matter of opinion. I just find it odd Romulus is the only one of the big "empire" Servants that isn't a Rider. The others being Iskandar and Ozymandias (there's also Darius I suppose but his empire isn't near as famous as the others), and I'm 100% certain Ghengis Khan would be a Rider too.
    Charlemagne and Attila are Sabers tho, and Nobunaga is an Archer.

Also the Servant we have is Darius III, not I. Totally different individuals and no matter how you look at it the Persian Empire was way larger than Egypt, Egypt was afterall a part of it. And looking back on it the empire Ozy ruled was nowhere as large as he makes it out to be. If I remember right his rivals the Hittites should have had more territory but don't qoute me on that since I don't remember if that's true.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    I said "big", hadn't thought of Charlemagne and Nobu. I don't know how big their empires were and individually they don't seem nearly as well known as the others. Altera is just something else in Nasuverse and I'm certain would be a Rider if they hadn't decided to make him a gender blended space alien.

From what I understand Egypt wasn't especially big but had a very advanced civilization. So Ozy wouldn't really be an "empire" Servant, although he definitely seems like one in every other way. Egypt is definitely more famous than the Persian empire, although Darius I could still be a rider in that case.

...you know, this makes me want to see a side story focusing on "empire" Servants. Like a bigger version of three kings conversing in Zero, but preferably with more than talking. A trial quest in GO maybe. And no puny kings either, so no Artoria.

US Friend Code
    Charlemagne is known as the Father of Europe as he was the first to reconquer the the old fractured parts of the Western Roman Empire and make it whole again. For that he was crowned by the Pope as the Holy Roman Emperor. He's a famous individual, one of the most famous Emperors and from what I know he's very well known in Europe. Nobunaga is pretty similar to Charl actually but just for Japan. As for Altera's class, yeah as Attila the Hun she would fit better as a Rider with what we know about the Huns, but it's also true that Attila certainly did have a legendary ancedote claiming he had the sword of Mars.

Also I think your making a too big distinction between Kings and Emperors. Because having a larger territory doesn't mean better. I mean Gil just ruled one city but is one of the greatest rulers in Fate.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Charl and Nobunaga would count then. So I suppose they aren’t all Riders, although I’d imagine they could all be summoned as one.

Well I’m just stating in general terms. There could Servants who refer to themselves as Kings that would count. I just mean anyone who created a great empire. Ozy and Gil wouldn’t actually qualify because they neither created their kingdoms nor were they very big, but it’s hard to discredit them given how they’re billed in the Nasuverse. It’s just a passing idea anyway.

US Friend Code
    If you want to see big empire builders, then you'll need people like Augustus , Darius I, Kublai Khan, and Queen Victoria as Servants to see it happen. Those guys were the real empire makers.

- - - Updated - - -

Or to say it more accurately, it was they that created the infrastructure so that a huge empire could be possible.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:01 AM. Reason: I not III

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I mean Gil just ruled one city but is one of the greatest rulers in Fate.
    Andersen would disagree.

Andersen :: Good grief. Flagged for death at the speed of light, and backing off just as quickly. As I would expect of, let’s say, an orthodox young lady unabashedly declaring her harmlessness. You should thank me.

Gilgamesh :: Of course not, the insolence was on your part, mongrel! An insolence that turns the evening sour, to have another judge the value of a king, and furthermore to ask right in front of me! If this peddler of letters did not offer his life, your head would roll for this!

Andersen :: Though my tongue may be cut out where I stand, as I have been asked, I will speak my estimation of you without reservation! To start at the conclusion, you don’t qualify as a Servant! I can’t give you a single point! And as a heroic spirit? That doesn’t bear discussion! No matter what records you consult, Gilgamesh was a ruffian that brought suffering to his country and his people. Calling you a king of men would make me laugh. A fool who united heaven and earth, ruling over men without governing his country. A King of Heroes is just that, and not to be called a king of men even by accident. That principle of kingship is simply to reign. You establish yourself as a king, but that state is nothing but a storm with will. First you destroy. And after that you cannot even promise a good harvest. And in that sad state you gather the riches your subjects produce. Greed. Cruelty. And conceit. Those three things raised to their ultimate form and then made into one — that’s what you are.
    Anyways I would like to see Darius as not!Berserker because he is seriously wasted in that class.Also,a sane Penthesilea .In fact,most of the Berserkers should be having alternate classes.There is hardly any scope of interaction for them as Berserkers anyways.

Penny is about as sane as she gets. Gil was a good ruler, Anderson was wrong. Romulus isn't powerful because he's famous, he's powerful because he's Romulus.

祖 Ancestor
    A Mysterious Heroine X equivalent to Bedivere.
    MHX weilded both Excalibur and Excalibur Morgan, so have Bedivere's right arm be his normal Excalibur Silver Arm and make his left are a black Excalibur Arm.
    Make a joke about how he became a cyborg or Darth Vader like with his prosthesis.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Proto-Mordred
    Let's see what would have happened if Mordred showed up in the Nasuverse before TM started genderbending a good third of human history.

Edward Teach Alter
    Out of the vain hope that this one might be a brutal pirate and not a dimwitted otaku.

And however much it would crush my soul into wet paper, I still kind of want to see Beast Tamamo, and no, Gigantic Amaterasu from CCC doesn't even come close to what I have in mind. I want to see something that's actually demonic, with the only traces of Casko cuteness left, if any, are twisted into somethings monstrous.

Forgive me Mikon! Camp.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.