Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate Versions of Type-Moon Characters You'd Like To See

Alternate Versions of Type-Moon Characters You'd Like To See

Given there's a number of variations of different Servants in FGO, along with characters being in alternate costumes (see the Tsuki remake, Magical Broomstick Girl Amber, etc), what ideas do you have?

As for myself, I'd love to see Astolfo Alter becoming official in FGO, especially having seen this:
    https://twitter.com/xcrid/status/795268162698649601
    Astolfo Alter

Caster class Magical Girl Arcueid in FGO anyone?
    Doesn't have to be limited to TM though. Perhaps you could mention historical/mythological figures you'd like to see in FGO that haven't debuted yet or sth.
    Last edited by Pretzelz; August 30th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Picture's not working.

I'd like to see Some Male Summer Servants, Aside from that, I'd like to see the Alters for the remaining FGW5 servants. So Medea, Sasaki and I guess Medusa Alter? If the one from First Order doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancer/Ruler Saint George so he can be the SSR he deserves to be, hopefully adding more from his legend to his character, Rider George is cute but I wish he was more than a photographer.

Actual Galahad, ideally Grand Saber but I doubt they would pass the chance to wank Artoria further so I'm fine with him as a regular Saber or Shielder.

As for new servants, any Brazilian. My dream is seigi no mikata Tiradentes but I would be fine with anyone.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i'd like to see alternates of anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Just updated the OP. The image should be visible now.

マリーの味方
    Marie (Rose), Marie (Alter), Count of Monte Cristo (Caster/Assassin), Edmond Dantes (Lily)

US Friend Code
    Orion Bererker since I want to see him without Artemis.
    Saber Diarmuid, a must.
    Another class of Lu Bu, for we to see the rest of God Force, same with a Herk that's not edgy.
    Saber Beowulf for giant's sword.
    Gatekeeper Original Benkei, also Saber Ushi.
    And more alterations really.

As for new Servants, basically every one that has been implied to be eligible to be a Heroic Spirit but hasn't shown up yet. So basically side characters mentioned in other Servants backgrounds and those mentioned in materials and the Type magazines. I want to see all of them.

Also Michelangelo, because screw Da Vinci's interlude.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Rider Caligula could be interesting, if only to see a side of him before he went batshit insane.

Or a Nero Alter who embraces the false role of the Antichrist and Whore of Babylon that was foisted upon her (probably summoning the Beast of Revelations itself as an NP).

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    i'd like to see alternates of anyone.
    Mostly this but

obligatory Archer Herc

Rider Caesar that's closer to his irl perception

Rider Lubu

Archer or Caster Scathach with her goddess traits

Saber Proto Mordred

and I still want to see Shielder dudebro Ajax
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For mythical/historical figures who I'd like to see made into Servants... well, for one thing basically anyone in my Servant compendium if only to see how my version compares with the canon one. But aside from that, it'd be interesting to see Nasu's take on Greek philosophers such as Plato or Zeno...

JP Friend Code
    Rider Bryn who's not a gacha cryptid

Jekyll Alter for the Proto Collab don't fail me like this Sakurai

Saladin. Machiavelli. Cincinnatus. Not sure why for the last. Mark Antony. Brutus.

Caster class Magical Girl Arcueid in FGO anyone?
    Doesn't have to be limited to TM though. Perhaps you could mention historical/mythological figures you'd like to see in FGO that haven't debuted yet or sth.[/QUOTE]

Seconded about Arc. And historical figures, i want more spanish servants, Cervantes or his creation Don Quixote , El Cid , Amadis de Gaula , people like that

マリーの味方
    As for historical figures, Saladin or any crusader other than Richard would be neat.

Also with the recent mentions of William Wordsworth, I'd also like to see Lord Byron.

Also, there was rumors about Sakura being made into a demi servant in the same fashion of Ishtarin, according to it she would be Parvati. I would love if that turns to be true

Also, i would like to see Kirei demi servant, Rasputin would totally suit him XD, and Caster Illya, not prima Illlya, FSN Illya as a servant, thats it

Also, Caster adult Rin, i dont care if Ishtar is a thing

JP Friend Code
    Archer Heracles, Rider Cu Chulainn, Archer Karna, Ruler George, Rider Nero, Shielder Leonidas and Saber Beowulf

I doubt you'll see another Demi Servant in FGO anytime soon.

Saber class Taiga/Zecchan with the Tora-Shinai and Rider Taiga with her "Tora-Scooter" pls.

amirite Tobias?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I want Lu Bu's full use of God Force to look or act like a switch axe or charge blade from monhun, with crazy mechanical transformations and shit. Maybe for a Rider class with Red Hare.

The thought of a Nero Alter focusing on the tyrant bits I thought would've been cool to see.

I also want more Pseudo-Servants (like Waver and Rin, not Mashu), but based off of gods who can't normally be summoned, because doing someone who should logically be able summoned seems like a waste. Like, Kotomine with an archangel or something like Michael or Samael, or Bazett with Lugh using Fraga as her NP or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Actual Mafia Shiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?