Is HYPE

Full Chart.

Post your lists.

Mine:
    http://i.imgur.com/1bAMHka.jpg

notes
    Blue = Def watch/hyped
    Green = Will watchTM
    Yellow = Will watch if lots of people are going crazy/iffy because I seen the series in another format/two or three episode rule

UQ = I read the manga, not too hyped.
    Black Clover = I've been hearing about it for quite awhile. Should be yellow not sure why I put green.
    Juni Taisen = also should be yellow
    Just Because! = Series by Himura Kiseki (writer of Tawawa, Nanoha BetrayerS and Sword Dancers. P hype not full blown. Also I mainly like his art not really his story telling so we will see!)
    Ousama Game = I've liked the first manga and was ok with the cell phone novel. Second manga sucked. Never read the published novel. This is a weird series where it is a completely diff story for each medium so we will never know what we get.
    Yuki Yuna = The magical girl series by the Akame/Majikoi writer is back hype. And yes it will probably be vicious! Read the novels.
    Kino no Tabi = was one of my top 5 fav ln series for a long time, not sure if its still in that spot but I like the postmodernism it brings. Great series, am super hyped. Not sure I like the new art as I kinda liked the original anime so much hopefully it has an OP song to match All the Way. Also seems to be a reboot so I'm interested in the changes.
    Dies Irae = Actually not super interested in this. TBH I think KKK woulda been the best animated. And I say that with Senshinkan and Basenjin being my favs. Mainly looking foreword to the nice production value.
    Kekkai Sensen = tbh idr the original series lol
    Inuyashiki = gantz writer kinda became terrible at writing in the middle of gantz not that it was ever something to write home about, I hear this is better still looks great production wise so im hopeful.
    Dia Horizon = I have a bad feeling this is SE trying to forcefeed a series out of nowhere so I'm iffy.
    Shoujo Shuumatsu = I've heard the manga was popular, and the synopsis makes it sound great. Animation style isn't something I'm a fan of but I'll give it a strong try which is why it's green. Personally i hope Maristella gets animated~

OVAs Mahoutsukai no Yome tbh I think this should just get a full series and I think it will be better then the original. While I love its art I think the dialogue would be so much better animated

Altair is great, I'm surprised its getting two cours, i was unaware of that. I wonder where it will stop in story.
    Last edited by Cruor; September 4th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice