Page 1 of 114 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Puzzle and Dragons

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Puzzle and Dragons

Hopefully this thread doesn't actually die. Lookin' at you mobage thread and every other thread I've made.

So general Puzzle and Dragon discussion because this is a big thing in Japan and is getting bigger and bigger in the US and now it seems more and more people on BL are playing.

So yeah:

Damn, this is the worst trailer ever.

Yes, there is a PvP japanese arcade game they made with Square Enix.
    Yes, there was a collab in jp PAD for it.

Yes, you can get Batman.

Yes, you can get Lancer.

Yes, you can get a waifu.

Yes, you can get a husbando.

PAD, the game for masochists who enjoy being at the mercy of a gatcha.

And there is a ton of theory-crafting if you're into that.

Friend Code List:
    N/A
    You: 374,599,273
    Megas: 373,878,301
    Curor: 330,677,347
    Chiaki: 359,491,361
    Bloble: 371,599,382
    Jormungand : 377,496,382
    Archetype: 383952320
    Zex: 398092240
    Zex alt: 346064384
    KENTA: 351,048,386
    Anamesis: 331,105,327

JP
    Zex: 371,912,372
    Last edited by You; February 5th, 2016 at 11:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, now I finally don't have to spam your wall and feel bad (and I was considering necroing the mobage thread but I didn't for reasons unknown).
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wait, Cruor, you play? What leads do you run?

Also, get hype for the never making it to the NA server HunterxHunter Collab. Killua and Gon ults are fantastic.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Me and Megas recently started playing we're both in the Rank 40s.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you're playing NA server, I can give you a crutch with my main being rank 288 (usable leads in Hyper Ronia, Hyper Urd, MS Athena, MS-2 Andromeda, MS Pandora, Astaroth, MS Meimei, LMetatron, and a few others) and my alt being rank 134 (Healer Bastet, Venus, and Lu Bu). If you're playing JP, I could use a friend boost, lol. only rank 73 (Apocalypse and Kushinadahime).

main: rektemdix(398,092,240)
    alt: crunchyZeX(346,064,384)
    jp: すみ (371,912,372)

just give me a heads up for your handle so i know who to accept.
    Last edited by MZeroX; July 17th, 2015 at 01:44 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Woah, your even higher ranked than You!

I was wondering if I should get a jp account. You said not to bother :X

I'll add you tomorrow I'm gonna sleep now.

- - - Updated - - -

Its Cruor you will know. My leaders are normally Ares, Ares, and more Ares. Well, technically I do occasionally use Zuoh, Siren, and Horus. But those are not Ares.
    Last edited by Cruor; July 17th, 2015 at 01:55 AM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sexy. Ares and Urd pair really well. I can always put up my Ares if you want, but he's being a little bitch about skill ups, so i've wasted about 30 super rubies on the ass. That being said, Hyper Urd is way better in that overwhelmingly better stats and max skill and not reliant on the entire party's composition like a row team/tradition Ares.
    Last edited by MZeroX; July 17th, 2015 at 02:00 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    aaaaaaaaaand I got the dubmyth I needed. Alt now is running Rodin / Lu Bu / Devil Bastet. Rodin will go great with your Ares, so add both NAs.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I burned out. Last time I played, rolled a chibi sonia.

Tell me if a Type-Moon crossover happens and I will immediately return to the game.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    KENTA forgot his BL log in info, but said to go ahead and share his ID.

KENTA (Rank 176) 351,048,386
    -Active Lead: MS-2 Urd
    -Slot 1 Lead: B/G Sun Quan
    -Best Friend Lead: Reine
    Focusing on Urd/Awoken Shiva team as major carry.
    Padherder box to see what he's working with here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anamesis said might as well, as well.

Anamesis (Rank 287) 331,105,327
    Active Lead: Hyper Ronia/ MS Awoken Minerva/Soon to be Awoken Ra
    Slot 1 Lead: MS Awoken Minvera
    Best Friend Lead: Hyper Ronia/whatever
    Padherder box to see what he's working with here. Slightly outdated, but baseline to see content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I guess I should clarify mine. First two are NA server, third is JP. Server differences means no friends cross-servers.
    rektemdix (rank 288) 398,092,240
    Active Lead: Hyper Urd
    Slot 1 Lead: Hyper Ronia
    Best Friend Lead: MS Athena
    Will be swapping Ronia, Athena, and eventually Awoken Bastet around. Once I get my A.Bastet team in order, Hyper Urd will probably go into Slot 1 or Bestie, retiring Ronia and Athena unless requested, with A.Bastet as my main active. Also working on Awoken Shiva, though that team is essentially just Urd team with a stronger leader. Will probably complete A.Shiva before A.Bastet, so that will pop up soonish rather than later.
    Padherder box here. Team slots completely neglected.

crunchyZeX (Rank 134) 346,064,384
    Active Lead: Devil Bastet
    Slot 1 Lead: ROdin or Lu Bu, haven't made up my mind yet.
    Best Friend Lead: Lu Bu or ROdin, haven't made up my mind yet.
    I've got both LL and LD Venus as resist leads that I can put up as well, and one of them will eventually become Awoken Venus at a time very distant from now.

すみ (Rank 73) 371,912,372
    Active Lead: Kushinadahime
    Slot 1 Lead: Apocalypse
    Best Friend Lead: Firedragon Tyrannos/Red Chester
    Kush and Apoc still need to evo past their first stage, so i'm pretty much just am trying to get a poison so I can get evo mats. I really should only be rank 30 or so, but obese metal tama dungeon made me rank up like mad. I don't even have a janky team for BF slot, with how fresh this entire account is atm.
    Last edited by MZeroX; July 17th, 2015 at 05:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finished Noah Descended on Mythical today.
    It's a lot easier now with the new typing rules.
    Used L.Kali/L.Meta/Sun Quan/Chibi Valk/L.D Tsukuyomi/ with L.Kali friend hyper maxed but not max skilled.
    I already have a Noah, but I lv'd her to 80 something. So for Awoken Lakshmi, I have all the mats, but I didn't want to throw in a lv 80 something in the mix. So I'm going to evo this noah and use it to evo. My Siegfried is like lv50 something and is Lv 3 on his skill, but whatever, getting another Siegfried up there is too much work considering how good Awoken Lakshmi is.
    So other than that I need a dub-emlit to evo my 3rd Genbu so it can be preped for Awoken Evo. However, it seems Friday Dungeon is not giving me what I want. So I switched the twinlits to try to get an angelit for my Awoken Venus.
    Either way, I've just been getting devilits. I think I have like 10 devilits now. I'm always low on angelits but for some reason I never use devilts. Since I don't have a D.Kali or D.Meta they're pretty useless. I really want a D.meta so I can just throw them in there.

Oh, I also have a PADherder but it's really out of date since I couldn't be bothered maintaining it.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    All of my buddies just use the PADListener app to automatically update the herder content, because it's so tedious otherwise.

I still haven't even tried Noah, because the majority of my progress teams have been mono-red, with the exception being a pandora team that I used to punched legendary seaway (which is mostly dark on both main and sub attributes, so qualifies even less). I might be able to try with my Andromeda team, if I make a few changes, but I'm not feeling the urge to throw away 50 stam just quite yet. Pretty much spent today running tier two Friday because my Mythic team is the standard LMeta+farmables, so if i get trolled on skyfalls on floor one, I just sorta die pathetically. Too volatile to rely on when I still have a few angelits and devilits in reserve. =/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I will download that now

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2235

New Ares got released today in JP. War God of Revenge is it's name.
    God/Physical with 3 rows and a TPA.
    Good sub for Goemon team? Yamato Team?
    Looks kinda like Dio.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've got two rolls on JP. I really hope I can roll Killua in the HunterXHunter collab. I still haven't gotten a poison, so he can be my evo mats wall breaker, on top of being an amazing card in general.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright so half my team needs Divine Masks to level up, but I'm kinda far from Tomb of Saint Deep, and when I tried running the weekly Mask Dungeon with them, they kinda killed me (as 9999 is kinda hard to get over, gg if there are two). So I'm running the Technical Dungeons but I can't figure out which ones are more likely to have them (and the Technical dungeons are all around better as they tend to spam their binding skills).

So yeah, is farming the technical dungeon a good idea? Oh right because of these fucking dungeons I have over 7 Fire Pengdras and lijke 6 water ones all at Max and no Divine Masks so I kinda need to spam Tower of Trials none shall pass as dragon plants thing isn't happening for another week and these things take up my entire inventory with their friends the Tamadras.
    Last edited by Cruor; July 18th, 2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Techs for drops only on Mondays when it's x1.5 drop rate. Otherwise, you're just pulling Pengdras. And while evo'ing pengdras does yield a lot of exp, the wait for the materials eat ups box space and limits your actual progress. Max level the baby pengdras and feed them as is if you don't have seeds or plants in stock. The only color pengdra worth saving up for the pengdra cycle is the light one, due to the lack of readily accessible light exp. Guerrilla metals/gems in all other colors is much better use of fodder exp/stamina.

Wednesday has four solutions--Delays, Poisons, Fixed Damage, and Mass Attacks. Delays, like Echidna, let you ping things down. Poisons and fixed damage bursts ignore defense, so the low HP on masks means they just die before doing anything. Mass Attacks is the most reckless way without defense breaking, but if you have a Bastet helper, her active makes all attacks mass attacks for three turns regardless of orb count, so you can just match three in as many colors as needed and watch everything get pinged.

Now, since you are pretty early in the game, you might still get hit. There is a simple solution to this--Leader Skill Resolve. As long as your starting hp is 70% or more, taking a single lethal blow will instead reduce your hp to 1. There are other stages of Resolve, such as Perseverance, which is >50% hp for the lethal hit survival, but those are hard to come by at this point in the game. Resolve is available on all of the common ogres, as well as Titan/Gigas. Make a material cheese party like Ogre - Naga, Succubus, Siren, RCV stat stick - Friend Bastet.

The way this party works is that you tank lethal hits, and then heal up immediately. Since Resolve only works for one lethal hit, your only enemy is sync'd mobs. Tap a sync'd mask and go ham on the ass, trying to take it down before you get hit by more than one. If you run into trouble with 3 masks on 2-3 turn sync'd cooldowns, you can pop echidna, bastet, or both to ping them down before they kill you. Siren heart making makes it really easy to heal up to full. Boss room or emergency use, pop succubus poison to instantly clear the floor. Poison damage takes place before the enemy attacks, so you can postpone it for as long as possible. Floor 1 shouldn't be able to kill you at all, so try to stall as long as possible for skills to charge up there.

You also do not need a Bastet friend. The real champs are delay and poison, since they are early game farmable. You can also use an autoheal lead like Siren, Alraune, Archangel, or Amaterasu. This makes it trivial to heal up back to resolve activation level, simply by matching any orb set. Making a party like Siren - Echidna(Naga), Lilith(Succubus), whatever, whatever - Friend Resolver will get you through Tiers 1 and 2 of Wednesday (and Friday) pretty easily.
    Last edited by MZeroX; July 18th, 2015 at 06:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    King Carnival today and just ended up dumping everything into my Sandolphan got to like lv 45.
    Ran Ocean of Heaven for that Mystic Mask I was missing to evolve Sandolphan.
    And then ran King of Gods and just fed everything to Sandolphan to get to lv 50.
    Now I finally have an Awoken Venus. Just in time for tomorrow's Gold Dragons.

I forgot to do the emerald dragon hunt.

And my mandrake is close to max level. -_-

I really need the ruby dragons to finish leveling my Set the last five levels so I can finally evolve him already.

Why are half these dragon hunts at such terrible times?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff