Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teach us, Gil-sensei!

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City.
    A city where only the strongest can survive.
    A place where those without jobs or home cannot live in happiness.
    -Yes, this is the story about that city.
    That city, and the man who lived there.
    The man who would be eventually known as…
    GTO
    Gilgamesh Teaches Olympics

// Lesson 2:
    It is clichéd nowadays to have a dark version of self!
    /// April fourth.
    // Saturday

Teaching is not as easy as one might think. Having done that for three days now, I realized just how much even those mongrels have to go through to educate their own children.

Well, it’s to be expected. It’s not like everyone can be born in all their, knowing all and being capable of everything, like my glorious self! A normal mongrel has to work hard and study well before his parents agree to buy him his first Nintendo DS, that is what I have learned during my time in this place called school.

However, it is not all about teaching. This became apparent as I was stopped by the Tiger-woman as I was about to exit the teachers’ office.

“Gil-chaaan~, do you have a minute?” she waved her arms up and down, half-jumping towards me.

True enough, somebody (other than my dear Saber-chan) would have been skewered in place by my Noble Phantasms for calling me that, but let’s face the reality and be merciful: This woman introduced me to a place where I could be a king again. She had earned my gratitude.

------- And a true king always shows his gratitude!

“What is it, woman? I am quite busy at the moment”, I answer. And that is the actual truth. Even though I have been a teacher for three days, I have not still found a place to sleep. So far, I’ve been forced to sleep inside my own vault, in the original bed.

------- Unfortunately, even that is gold. And thus, it is not comfortable.

“Gil-chan, I’ve been hearing that you have problems finding an apartment right now. Is that true?” Tiger-woman asks. Little surprised, I nod.

“That’s right. I do have that kind of problem.”

“Oh, well, in that case~! I think I might have a solution to your problem.” Her words were surprising. However, before I could express my gratitude, she waved her finger in front of my nose. “Buuut~, there is something I would like you to do me for helping you out.”

“What is it?” Suddenly, everything feels far less tempting.

“Oh, it’s nothing big! Just go check the archery-club for me today, can you? We can then later meet down at Shirou’s for dinner, and discuss about your apartment problem. How about that?” she asks.

To be honest, I’m torn between these two things. Checking archery-club means more work for me, but new apartment and free dinner sound tempting…

---- Oh! Of course! If dinner is at that Faker’s house, that means...

SABER-CHAN WILL BE THERE!!!!

“Ahahahaahaa! Of course I can check the archery-club for you, woman! I’ll then come straight to that Faker’s place, so we can discuss about the apartment”, I answer enthusiastically.

“Okayyy~! I’m counting on you, Gil-chan~!”

---- Chance!

Saber-chan’s going to be there tonight. And if she’s there, I know exactly what I will do. When Tiger-woman is there, none of them can attack me, and that is when I will execute my daring and perfect plan…

“Mwahahaha…mwahahahaha…FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA A!!”

My laughter echoes through the school’s corridors as I rush with all my might towards the archery dojo.

// -------------------------------

Observation one: The archery range is a rather nicely cleaned place. It seems so clean, I could spend some more time in here.

Observation two: All of the people in the archery-club are either women or children. They are not worth my time, thusly.

Observation three: There is one familiar face here.

“Oh? If it isn’t my former Master. You seem to be looking rather…slimmer…than last time we met.”

I cannot stop myself from grinning sadistically as I see the seaweed-boy.

“HIIIIIIII!!! S-stay away!! Stay away!!! Don’t touch me or I’ll tell my grandpa, and he’s the PTA chairman of this school!! He’ll get you fired immediately!!! HIIIIIII!!!”

Shinji Matou seems absolutely delighted of seeing me.

“Hmm? What are you screaming here, Shinji? Matou, could you come get your brother?? He looks like he’s on a edge of nervous breakdown”, a brown-haired girl arrives at the scene, and calls other female student who’s standing close-by.

Plum-haired girl walks up to the seaweed-boy, shaking her head with pity in her eyes, before starting to drag him by the collar to the exit.

“You sure are troublesome, Nii-san. But at least you can now keep some company to uncle Kariya by twitching with him”, she says, trying to sound positive, as the Matous exit the range.

“Damn that Shinji, always causing trouble…” Brown-haired girl sighs, before glancing at me with her hazel-eyes.

“Oh, you’re that new P.E teacher, Gilgamesh-sensei, was it?” she asks, before breaking into confident smile. “I’m captain of the archery-club, Mitsuzuri Ayako. Nice to meet you face-to-face, sensei. I the last P.E lesson you held. You got everyone in the class moving, even that damned Shinji.”

She laughs like a boy before nodding to herself.

“So, what business do you have here, sensei?”

“Oh, I’m just here to check the archery-club for that Tiger-woman. She ran off to god knows where”, I explain the situation. Mitsuzuri Ayako grimaces.

“Damn that Fujimura-sensei…leaving all her responsibilities to others. Well, no can do. Follow me, and I’ll show you around a bit.”

After that, I got a tour around the archery range, while Mitsuzuri Ayako explained about all the things that happened around here. To be honest, I was impressed that these mongrels had managed to achieve something like this. Not only were they pretty talented, but they had gotten quite famous throughout the country, and sometimes even got to nationals.

Our tour ended in front of the actual shooting area, where students shot their arrows to the targets far away.

------------------ Needless to say, something like that got my blood as Archer boiling.

“Hmm, this looks interesting, woman. I think I might try it out.”

“Oh? You have practiced archery before, sensei? That’s quite surprising”, Mitsuzuri Ayako looked surprised. “But that’s to be expected, I guess. They wouldn’t hire a man with no knowledge about different sports to the position of P.E teacher.”

IRONYYY! The ironyyyy!

“Wait a sec, then, sensei. I shall get you a bow and-“

“No need, woman. I can do this by myself”, I interrupt her.

Mitsuzuri Ayako looks at me confused. As she opens her mouth to clarify what I just say, instead of explaining, I just raise my hand above my head, take a good look at the target, and…

Snap!

THOOMTHOOMTHOOMTHOOMTHOOMTHOOMTHOOMTHOOOOOOOM!!!!

Eight Noble Phantasms are launched in rapid succession to the target, skewering it and destroying everything in the area, including the target. Oh, and it looks like one of them accidentally punched a hole through the wall behind the targets.

“Wha-wha-wha-wha….WHAT DID YOU DO, SENSEI!?!?!?”

Ah, Mitsuzuri Ayako looks like she has lost all her composure, instead just staring at the smoking remains of the target now with her mouth hanging wide open. And behind her, the whole archery range has same kind of expression.

“Oh, this? This is how a king handles his archery. All the other forms are for mongrels, women and children, ahahahahahahaahahahaaa!”

My hearty laughter echoes through the archery range. It has been a while since I’ve had the chance to use some of my skills for fun, so of course I feel great.

“Ah, that was refreshing, woman. I’ll be sure to visit the archery range again, if I feel like I shooting something.”

“”””NO! PLEASE DON’T, SENSEI!!!!”””

The unified yell cuts the air, and before I realize it, everyone else but the still-shocked looking Mitsuzuri Ayako is performing a dogeza before me. Mitsuzuri, noticing this, smiles at everyone.

-------- That vein pumping in your forehead looks dangerous woman. It seriously looks dangerous.

“Now, now. Sensei can come whenever he wants. However, if sensei breaks things, sensei has to fix them, riiiight~?” she turns to face me…

…Only I’m no longer there.

That tone of voice just nooooowww! It was like Saber’s, it was fierce like Saber’s!!! The moment I heard it, I knew I had to run away! That is why I’m good distance away from the archery range before a yell pierces the air of the school grounds:

“SENSEI, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!!”

Observation four: Mitsuzuri Ayako is a fearsome woman.

However, at that time I had no idea…

That something even more dangerous than Mitsuzuri Ayako had awoken in the school grounds…

Because at that moment, out of my sight and out of my hearing range…

Three voices plotted something sinister.

“I told you he was cool! Just look at that! I definitely need to have him!”

“Maki, calm down. We need to take this slowly and carefully if we want to succeed.”

“E-excuse me, but…why are we hiding in shadows?”

Yes…I did not know it back then…

But my life was already in danger.

“Fuji-nee…what is the meaning of this?”

“Hmm? What, Shirou? I told you a co-worker of mine would be coming over for dinner so we could discuss about something I promised to help him in.”

“B-But…why is that co-worker…him!?

Faker’s finger points at me over the table, and I stop stuffing myself with rice.

“Believe me, I have no interest in being here with you Faker. Only thing I’m interested in is…” I turn my eyes to face the woman on the other side of the table, who jerks back with fierce look on her face, as I leap forward towards her. “SABERRR-CHAAAAAN~!”

“Stay back, King of Heroes!!!”

TWHACK!

My jump is intercepted as King of Knights thrusts her chopsticks straight to the area between my eyes, causing me to jolt backwards.

----------- What was that about, Saber-chan!? I knew that Mongols of old times used to eat eyes, but your people did it too!??!

“Well, Gil-chan does not have his own apartment, so I had to help him out, didn’t I? Onee-chan is not so cold hearted as to leave a fine young man to sleep on the streets”, Tiger-woman explains.

W-why are you all staring at me that way!? Why do all your gazes look like you’re thinking: “How is that fine young man”!? Damn, you mongrels!! Damn you!!

“W-well, anyway, woman. You said you’d have a solution to my problem. Tell me”, I say, attempting to divert the bad direction this conversation was heading.

“Oh, yes. You see, Gil-chan, right now, there is this unused shack on the roof of the school. I’ve held the key to there until now, as I’ve used to store my stuff in there. But since you’re in need of a place to stay, I thought about giving that key to you! That place even has an old futon I once brought there!”

Ugh.

I’m not sure whether I should be grateful or angry at this Tiger-woman. However, the situation is that I have little choice. That is why I grudgingly extend my hand.

“I would be grateful if you’d let me sleep there”, I say, trying to hold back my grimace. Really, I was hoping that she would have let me sleep here somewhere, so I could have spent some more time with Saber-chan, but…

“Yosh!!! Now, let’s have a toast for Gil-chan and his new home!”

But…

“Oh, woman, wait up. I have perfect thing to toast with. Wait a minute.”

But I still have my plan number one!!!

I extended my hand to grab something from my vault, which opened up a little enough for me to fit my hand through. From there, I brought forth five glasses, one-by-one. One for the Faker, one for Tokiomi’s daughter, one for Saber-chan, one for Tiger-woman, and one for myself. Tiger-woman seemed more than pleased, and even all the others did not have anything to complain about.

HOW NAÏVE!!!

Sure enough, the rest were different kinds of alcoholic beverages I had brought forth from my vault (All originals of course. They were even served in golden glasses.). However! One of them did not contain just a mere beverage! No. One of them had inside my fabled Potion of Youth. And that glass was now in the hands of Saber-chan. The green liquid would soon turn her body into that of ten years old, and then…

AH~AAAAHN!!!

It was too moe to be thought about!

“To the new apartmeeeent~!!” Tiger woman yelled out loudly and raised her drink. Others followed the example, thought less enthusiastically. Even Saber raised her glass filled with orange liquid before giving me an hard look.

…?

….!!!

Orange liquid!?

“Nooooooooo!!! Don’t drink thaaaaaaaaattt!!” My yell was like in one of those movies of this time, with lots of slow-motion.

However…I was too late.

Saber drank the liquid, and…

POOOOFFF!!

“”“Coughcoughcoughcoughcough!!”””

What emerged was a large cloud of smoke, as if somebody had let out the original fart in this room. Although it was not golden, of course.

However…my plan had failed!!! Saber had not drank the Potion of Youth, but…! But…!

“Gilgamesh, what did you do!?” Faker asks me with furious face. However, I do not have time for his petty mongrel-talk. The situation is dire.

“I tried to give Saber-chan the Potion of Youth that would have transformed her body into that of ten years old!” I explained. To my surprise, Faker nodded almost understandingly.

“Ah, that goal…I can understand it, King of Heroes”, he said. However, the angry glares of the women around him shut him up quickly. He got back his angry expression. “So, why all the smoke???”

“She drank the wrong potion!! If it is what I think it is, then…!”

As I spoke, the smoke cleared out. And under that smoke, sitting Japanese-style like nothing had happened, eating their lunch, were…

Two Sabers.

“””WHAAAAT!?!?”””

And the other one was wearing black! It was…

SABER ALTER!?!?!

“G-Gilgamesh…do you have any idea what kind of mess you have brought upon us…?” Shirou asked with strange voice as he stared almost fearfully at the duo of Sabers.

“E-Emiya-kun, isn’t this solved if we…” Tokiomi’s daughter said, before turning towards me and smiling devilishly. “Just have Gilgamesh take care of Alter-san?”

W-what?!

“Ah, Tohsaka, good idea. It is your fault after all, King of Heroes.” Faker did not look any more sympathetic than the black-haired girl. Especially not when he turned around to face the two Sabers. “Ah, Alter-san, you’ll be going with Gilgamesh tonight, got that? He said he’d have a place in his house where you can sleep.”

W-WHAAAAAT!?!?

As my dreams crumble before my very eyes, Saber Alter moves her eyes from the food laid before her and locks her cold gaze to me.

“I’ll be in your care, then…” she said with voice that had no warmth. “Keep your fridge full of hamburgers, of I’ll crush your balls.”

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!

Don’t say vulgar things like that with my dear Saber-chan’s voiceeeeee!!!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You have overloaded this deer's brain Verg...
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City.
    GTO

// Lesson 3:
    Pleasing today’s youth is a tough ordeal
    /// April seventh
    // Tuesday

“Hiiiiii, and everyone welcome to the another episode of Gil’s Awesome Cooking Shooowwww~!”

“Well, I’m sure all you are anticipating what today’s menu will be? Well, of course, that must have been the thing you’ve been wondering all day, hasn’t it? Well, let’s check with George, as usual~!”

“Ah, what is George? You want me to make stew? Really, stew sounds really gooood~”

*glare*

“U-ugh, what was it, George? No stew? Hamburgers? A-Ahahahaha, I should have remembered that, George. What an airhead I am, tehe!”

“So, let’s get started! First of all, to make a delicious hamburger, we need some fine ingredients, right~? Now, let us open up the Gate of Babylon, all together now: One, two, three…”

“L-let’s try that one more time….one, two, three…”

*mumble*

“O-OOOH! Look at that, the gate is opening! Inside there are many wondrous things! Like the best ingredients for hamburger! Now, let’s see…first we need….ahah! Here it is! Our first ingredient today is….Hamburger!”

*Ooh*

“Let’s go all-out today, and add one more hamburger to that! Oh, and then we’ll definitely need one hamburger! Well, that’s it! We’ve got all the ingredients we need. Let’s start cooking with Oresama!”

“First we take the hamburger, then mash it together with the other hamburger, and finally mash those two together with this final hamburger! And THERE! We’ve got a great hamburger! A hamburger fit for kings, I must say!”

*pachipachipachipachipachipachi*

“Well, then, that’s all, friends! See you next morning again on Gil’s Awesome Cooking Shooowwww~!”

*pachipachipachipachipachi*

……………………..

….Seriously, making food for this beast every morning is going to kill me eventually. Every day, I have to put up that act and mash together hamburgers in order to satisfy that black lion’s greed. If I don’t…!

“I’ll crush your balls.”

They’re in a vice-griiiiiiiippp!!!

And all that is said with my dear Saber-chan’s voiiiiice!

Well, other than the menacing Alter-san making my life a living hell, things have really started to look better for King of Heroes. The shed that was appointed to me has turned into fine house. Tiger-woman carted some old stuff she had found into the shed, and soon I had couch, bed and few shelves. To be honest, I was really thankful of that. Sure, I could have used the original stuff in my gate, but…

…Gold is rather annoying substance to sleep on, ya know?

“S-So….Alter-sama? What is the schedule of today?”

The evil-aligned copy of my dearest turns to face with her mouth full of hamburger and starts spitting words to my direction.

“Thrs h phi´ii lshun srht nn h mhrn.”

“Nope, I really didn’t get that. Or, I did get all that saliva in my face, but no, I didn’t get what you just said.”

Looking somewhat annoyed, she chewed rest of the hamburger with her wicked teeth before continuing.

“There’s a P.E lesson. Starting in the morning. You are the teacher. You are also a wuss. So get going.”

“Y-yes, ma´am!”

There is no arguing with certain death, is there?

Speaking of which, why is that certain death putting on a black jersey? When I voiced my thoughts, the answer was following…

“I’ll be your assistant (in name only. In reality I’ll rule P.E lessons through you).”

H-HURRY UUUUUP! Give me back my pure and untainted image of Saber-chaaaaaan!!!

Anyways, what I needed to do was to exit the shed immediately, shrug that witch of my tail and finish the P.E lessons before she could find me. If anything, as a king, I felt obliged to protect my mongrels from this huge threat. That’s why the only thing I could do was to…

“DAAASSSHHH!!”

I zoomed out of the door and into the roof before Alter could even react.

“HEBUUUUUHHH!!”

But I was met with surprising resistance.

“H-huh?”

There was someone. Really, there was someone. On the floor. Lying in a pool of blood. With blue hair. With glasses. Wearing our school’s uniform.

…Student? No, more importantly…

Dead?

“UOOOOOOOHHH!!! MY SEVENTH DAY IN THIS STORY AND I ALREADY MANAGED TO KILL SOMEONE!? NOOOOOOO!!!!”

B-but, no matter how I looked at it, this boy was…he was…deeeeeeeaaaaddd! Somebody, please, proclaim it in red that he’s alive! Beatrice, Evatrice, anybody!?

“N-no, must not panic, must not run away, must not run away, must not run away….! That’s it!”

“What is it?” Alter asked behind me. My eyes, however, were darting around the roof, until I saw the vending machine that had been brought there recently. I rushed towards it.

“T-time machine, time machine…that’s right, if I just have time machine, everything will be alright, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!”

I can’t believe I’m crying out of paniiiiiiicc!!!

Unfortunately, there was no time machine in the vending machine.

“T-then I’ll just pull out original Death Star from my gate and destroy the evidence, OHOHOHOH, that way no one can accuse meeee!!!”

KICK!

My rampage was halted by a well-placed kick into my groin.

“Ah. My original testic-”

KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK!

The flurry of kicks from Alter-san sealed my defeat.

“U-uh…where am I…?”

Well, in the end, the blue-haired, bespectacled boy was coming back to life just fine. It seems that I had just knocked him over with the door, and he had hit his head to the floor, which caused the bleeding.

But really…who was he anyway?

“Oi. Mongrel? Who are you? Woman? Children?” I asked, while holding the original ice against my crotch. Too bad the ice too was golden, and really did not cool my Gil-balls down one bit.

“A-ahem! I am…” the boy wiped some blood of his forehead, seemingly unfazed, and adjusted his glasses. “Ryodo Issei, the head of the Student Council of this school. I was on my way here to give my respects to our newest teacher…are you him?”

Why are you eyes saying: “Please don’t let it be him, please don’t let it be him…”!?

“Indeed, mongrel. I am Gilgamesh, King of H…P.E! That’s right, King of P.E!” I tried to cover up my slip with a loud laughter, only to be slapped on top of my head by Alter.

“Shut up. Let the boy speak.”

Ryodo-boy, apparently aware of Alter for the first time, leaned over towards me and whispered.

“Excuse me Sensei but…who is that?”

“My assistant.”

“Are you aware that your assistant seems to be the embodiment of eternal darkness, even to my eyes?”

“Yes, very much so. However, just because of that, I cannot do anything about it.”

“I pity you.”

“Thank you, mongrel.”

That was the conversation between males. Behind us, Alter made V-sign with her fingers and went “I’m Alter deeeesu~”.

“Ah, now that I remember, Sensei…”, Ryodo-boy’s eyes darted back to me as if he had had a sudden idea. “They tell that you are quite capable of getting your hands on the strangest of stuff. Well, you see, since Emiya did not come to school today, I have some work to do that involves getting new appliances and things to some of the clubs. Do you think you could help with it?”

“Hell no, mong-“

No, wait a minute. Didn’t I just basically kill this guy? Didn’t I? And if I now refuse to help me…

SHIIIIIITTT!! I could lose my job!

Besides, something bothered me about this guy. He seemed far too…boring…for his own good. When I looked at him, I saw the same kind of boredom as I saw in my councilors back in the past. That was the look of a man too absorbed in his work.

“…Lead the way, Mongrel. I’m leaving the class to you, Alter-sama.”

“I’ll train the holy darkness out of them.”

Please don’t. The principal won’t like that.

“This is the first problem”, Ryodo-boy explained. “It seems that the calligraphy-club is having serious problems with its lack of ACs this summer. Well, that is to be expected. After all, this summer has been hot. Do you think you could come up with anything, Sensei?”

Hmm…AC, huh?

No, wait…basically, he just wants something that can cool the air? Then, instead of the modern AC, wouldn’t the original do just as well?

“Of course! Behold mongrel! This is the original air conditioner!!!”

I snapped my fingers, and immediately, the thing I spoke of appeared from the gate. The original air conditioner, in other hands…

A bald man in golden loincloth, sporting huge muscles, tan, and he was slowly fanning the room with a huge, golden palm leaf.

“W-what is this!?!?” Ryodo-boy seemed to be completely flabbergasted.

“Hmh? The original air conditioner of course.”

“N-no, that’s not what I’m talking about! Send him back immediately, Sensei! We cannot use slaves here in this school!!”

So there is a school where you can use slaves?

“Tch. Fine.”

I snapped my fingers again, and the guy disappeared.

Ryodo stared at where the almost naked man had been for a while, before wiping the blood that had fallen from his nose and clearing his throat.

“N-next place.”

“Well then.”

The destination we had reached was outside. It was closer to the forest that spread on the other side of the school grounds.

“The gardening club complained that due to student council refusing them to use more water, some of their rarest plants died in the heat of the summer. Do you think you could come up with some foreign, exotic plants?”

Hmmmm…this is bit harder than before. Sure, I have original of every plant in my vault, but since we preserved most of them in gold…

Hah! That’s it! I just need to take out something that has already some plants in it!

Snap!

Once again I snapped my fingers.

“Sensei….what did you do? Why did huge shadow suddenly appear close to us.”

“Just watch and wait, mongrel.”

*FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu………………………………..THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!”

The air literally shattered with huge explosion, and pretty much everything in the perimeter was hit with huge blastwave.

“SENSEI!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?” Ryodo-boy screamed me over the rumbling.

“OH?? THAT?? IT’S PART OF THE GARDEN OF BABYLON! I THOUGHT IT MIGHT FIT!!”

“LIKE HELL IT DOES SENSEI!!!!”

“WHAT!? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!”

I saw Ryodo-boy stare at the piece of garden that was about the size of a large house with his jaw down on the ground. Well, that was obvious. Not many mongrels see the famous gardens of Babylon during their lifetime.

------- Oh, by the way, I chipped off a miniscule piece from the east corner. After all, if I had brought that whole building here, it had pretty much flattened whole damn city.

So there it finally stood. About twenty five meters tall and fourty five meters long piece of stone, filled with staircases and waterways. And everywhere, exotic plants bloomed with their full might.

“Quite a good work. I must say I’m proud of myself being a king.”

“I-I can see despair…” Ryodo-boy muttered, before giving the largest sigh I had ever seen him give.

“L-Let’s go the n-next place…and hope the staff won’t find out about this…which is pretty much impossible for not to happen…”

We left the area quickly.

By the way, that was the first piece of decoration I gave to the Homubara Gakuen.

“T-then, how about this…Sensei…”

Ryodo-boy seemed to be quite tired. It was almost like he wanted to strangle something.

But really…what was this place supposed to be?

“It’s the Music Classroom. It’s where the students study music.”

…as expected of mongrels. Instead of defeating legendary creatures, they go around and fool with music…

“The music club has been running quite low on the budget lately, C-could you, by any chance, get these items I’m going to say?”

I could not stifle a yawn. This was gonna be boring as hell.

“…Go ahead.” I opened up the gate and readied my fingers.

“First, a new bass drum.”

Snap, and a drum came out.

“Then a new pair of drumsticks.”

Snap, and drumsticks came out.

“A new cymbal.”

Snap, and a cymbal came out.

“A new xylophone.”

Snap, and a xylophone came out.

“New maracas.”

Snap, and maracas came out.

“A new tambourine.”

Snap, and a tambourine came out.

“*groan* New castanets.”

Snap, and new castanets came out.”

“…new guitar.”

Snap, and a guitar came out.

“…piano.”

Snap, and a piano came out.

“Stradivarius.”

Snap, and a man came out.

“What the hell, Sensei!? That’s not a Stradivarius, that’s a man!!”

Hmh?

“What are you talking about, Ryodo-boy? You asked for Stradivarius, here is a one.”

“No, that’s definitely not Stradivarius, that’s just some really pissed off looking old gentleman!”

“Hmh? The Stradivarius is not a pissed of looking old man?”

“No! Dear god, that must be Stradivari-san, not Stradivarius!!”

“Oh no no, that isn’t the case. This is certainly a Stradivarius. My gate can only bring forth the originals, anyway.”

“So that’s not Antonio!? That’s just the ancestor of the Stradivari family?! What am I going to do with him, he can’t even build a Stradivarius!? Argh, Stradivari-san is really glaring at us, he’s reeeeaally glaring at us!!”

“So…no good?” I took the last glance at the growling old man.

“Definitely not good!!!!”

The setting sun had already dyed everything flaming orange as Ryodo-boy finally fell to his knees, looking like he had completely given up. We were standing outside on the school grounds, gazing at the aforementioned sunset.

“Sensei…let’s just stop. This day has been a complete disaster. Not only once, but….noooo….my whole day….I might be expelled from school and kicked out of student council…”

To be honest, I could see his pain. Although I don’t know what had caused it, this young mongrel’s pain reached me.

And right then…for the first time…I really felt I should do something.

As a teacher.

After all, this was a student. I was a teacher. It was my job as a teacher, a job as the king of the school, to preserve the happiness of my people, my students. What kind of king would I be if I did not see the sorrow in this boy’s heart?

Sure, my actions might have caused him a little inconvenience, but…but…as a teacher, I could not let this be. Especially if I had been at fault. It was up to me. It was just as that Tiger-woman had told me before I started my first lesson.

“If you enjoy the privileges of being a teacher, then you must also bear the teacher’s responsibility.”

That’s right…more than anything, right now….

I needed to cheer up this Ryodo-boy!

“Ryodo-boy…listen to me.”

“….what do you want, Sensei?” his voice was rather impolite. I understood my hunch about the problem being in me was right.

“Listen to Sensei for a bit.”

“…what?”

“I understand today must have been hard on you. You experienced lots of things you were not used to, and that must have taken its toll. Right now you might feel like you never want to experience something like that again. However, Ryodo-boy. Let me ask you something: Were you bored today?”

“….N-no.”

I flashed my grin of a king.

“Exactly, mongrel. I am a teacher. My job here is to make sure that my students, my property, fares well in this school. And part of that is keeping them entertained. Rather than supporting you to do your boring, monotone work for the student council, I showed you miracles that made sure you had no dull moment. I turned your work into something that you, while maybe not enjoyed, saw exciting, in both good and bad ways. And that took away your boredom. You were able to live a day full of excitement, Ryodo-boy. Isn’t that actually a good thing…?”

“S-sensei…you really…really…had such motive? You did all this to…ease my boredom?”

“That’s right. That’s exactly right, Ryodo-boy.”

“But…why?”

I laughed loudly, facing towards the setting sun.

“Because…that’s what teachers are for.”

Those words…they activated it. The glimmer of admiration…the sparkle of awe…

After those words, Ryodo Issei saw me as a different man. He no longer saw me as just another teacher…

He saw me as the teacher. The one that had helped him in his life in a way he had not thought out before.

“A-ah….Sensei, that is…I’m…I don’t know what to say”, Ryodo-boy said. I just laughed more.

“Don’t say anything. Just enjoy this moment!”

…………………………………

As we stood there, staring at the sunset, I saw Alter’s figure that jogged towards us. She must have taken care of rest of the P.E lessons today, as I had been free the whole time, and none of the other teachers had bothered me. Somehow, while this great feeling of being a true teacher still lingered, I felt like I could talk to her too with my head held high.

“Alter-san…I hope you too have showed to my students the importance of being entertained.”

Ryodo-boy directed his still sparkling eyes towards Alter-san, hoping to see more of the Way of a True Teacher.

“Yeah. I made them run around the track until none of them could move anymore.”

W-what??

“I think they’re all dead.”

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

M-my momentuuuuuummmm!!!

Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City.
    GTO

// Lesson 4:
    If black hole is created when a star dies, then how is an erotic black hole formed?
    /// April Tenth.
    // Friday

“Hrrrmmm…let’s see now….”

I skimmed through the bunch of papers given to me, before looking at the bespectacled teacher in front of me with raised eyebrow. Sure, I kind of understood what was going on here, but the more important question was….

Why me?

“Name: Matou Sakura. First year student and a star of the archery club. Granddaughter of the school’s PTA, and has an older brother that is second year at our school. Yeah, I know that brother of hers, so it should save some time, but….what is this? ‘Sexually harassed a second year male student’? Who is this second year……………………….Geh. Faker.”

Apparently, the story had gone something like this: Matou Sakura and Emiya Shirou had been cleaning up the gym storage after one of my lessons. While they did this, someone who thought the place was empty, had closed the door and locked it. Nobody knows what exactly happened behind those locked doors, but the janitor of the school had heard screams echoing from the storage room and had rushed in for help. What he found was half-naked Emiya Shirou, who kept repeating something about “tentacles”. Matou Sakura seemed to be just fine. From this, it has been concluded that Emiya Shirou was being sexually harassed by said Matou.

And so, somebody should apparently go talk about this with her parents.

That somebody being me.

“Bah. This is just an itty bitty problem, with itty bitty students. Not my concern”, I commented, throwing the papers back at Kuzuki.

“I don’t believe it”, he answered with his usual monotone voice.

……….Is he trying to pick a fight?

“Habeeb it!” I answered with the retort I had earlier heard the male students use.

*TWINKIE HOUSE!!!*

A beautiful right straight from Kuzuki sent me flying over the desks at teachers’ office. I landed on our math teacher’s desk, who gave me a confused yet angry glare. Without even raising my head, I gave Kuzuki thumbs up.

“V-very well. Point taken. I’ll go talk to this Matou Sakura today.”

At the exact moment, the door to the teachers’ office flew open, and the certain tiger-woman flew in like a rocket. Her eyes darted over me, looking bit panicking.

“Gil-chan, we got problem! Alter-san confiscated Saber-chan’s lion plushie earlier today, but when she returned it, it had been painted black!”

W-WHAT!? In this case, which Saber-chan should I help!? I’m in a pinch like the protagonists of those galge that Lancer kept playing all night long!

N-no…………….maybe better option is just to drag Alter with me, so she’ll avoid further trouble………..

So….here we are.

Matou mansion huh? Apparently the old worm-bastard is the school’s PTA, so I might have to play it safe, as much as it goes against my pride as king. No matter how king I am right now, that Yoda-esque dwarf can use his influence to get me fired pretty much immediately.

And because of that…………….

“Alter-san, please…….refrain from over-eating or causing unnecessary destruction in their house.”

“Sure”, the yellow-eyed nightmare agrees.

She agrees…..far too easily.

“No, let’s add some more. Make it: ‘ even the damage you see as necessary.’”

“Tch.”

What was that!? You definitely clicked you tongue just now, didn’t you!? What did you plan on doing to their house you cheap copy of my beloved Saber-chan!?

“In other words, don’t act in a way that could make me lose my job. You should be able to do that, right?”

“Tch!”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!? Just what we’re you planning to do, Alter-saaaaaaaaaan!??!?

Well, for better or worse, we finally arrived to the Matou house, so I could not dig any deeper into this fearsome Xanatos gambit that seemed to have been hatched to drag my king’s honor to the mud. Of all things, I really hated that kind of plans, since they’ve evolved so much. Sure, I got the original Xanatos gambit in my vault, but since it is the original one, it’s just a stone slab which reads:

Make this guy kill the other guy, then have this guy arrested and loot the other guy’s house.

------------------ Ah, the Mesopotamian masterminds!

“Oh. Worms”, Alter suddenly interrupted my musing. Finding the word she said quite strange, I too took a look around. And indeed.

“Worms?”

That it was……………indeed. Worms.

A small and cute wooden stall that had been set up on the street that went close to Matou house. There was huge wooden sign which read:

Get your live baits here! Big catches guaranteed! Fish fishes with the original Matou worms!

And behind that stall, dressed in a fisher’s hat and sleeve, along with small shorts was the head of the Matou house, worm-master Matou Zouken.

…………………….I did not find it strange that even Saber had been left speechless.

“Why, hello there. Would you like to buy some worms? I can guarantee, with them you can catch any fish!” The old man spoke like a true salesman.

Of course, I turned down this kind offer.

“Why the hell would I want to buy your worms!? Moreover, what kind of mongrel could even fish with bait that clearly looks like p0n0s!?.......What?? Why was that censored!? Now they don’t even know if I’m talking about p0n0s or p0n0s!! Again!? And why was the clothing I mentioned censored too, that makes even less sense!!!”

“Oh. That’s because certain words are censored in Fuyuki”, Alter suddenly spoke up. I turned to her, demanding more to this explanation. “Words like vag000 and p0n0s are forbidden, especially if you’re about j-j-j-jam it in. “

“Wouldn’t that make se0 rather awkward? No, make that really awkward.”

“Se0? That girl who goes to Asagami ladies academy?”

“Nooooo! I meant se0 as in doing that, not se0 0a0i0a!!”

“0a0i0a?”

“What the hell!? Why was that censored?! They even added one letter to that, since it wouldn’t have been anything dirty without iiiiit?! La-li-lu-le-lo, goddammit! What is going on here!? Who censures our words!??!?!”

“That would be Caster”, came quick answer from Alter.

“………..Caster? Why?”

“Apparently she finds it vulgar when anyone else but Kuzuki Soichirou talks about things like se0.”

…………………..I swear I’m going to kill that mongrel.

“So? What are you two foreigners doing here if you’re not here to buy my famous baits?” Old man Zouken interrupted our confusing conversation.

“Ah, I’m from the school. Gilgamesh is my name, and I’m the new P.A teacher of the school. They sent me speak with your granddaughter. That is, that child of this household who is a woman. Pshh….woman….and a child….fufufufu…..fufufufufufu-“

*Jab!* Alter’s punched my ribs.

“Stop it. Nobody else gets that joke. It’s annoying.”

B-but…! Its woman and children! How can you not laugh at woman and children!?

Trying to hold back my laughter of the mere thought, I turned back to Zouken.

“Anyways, it seems your granddaughter has caused one male student of our school some trouble. They sent me to discuss it with you. Apparently your granddaughter sexually harassed this male student.”

“Ach….it must be fault in the way I raised her”, he comments, looking bit troubled.

“No, no. It’s not a parent’s fault if their daughter turns out to be a mongrel!” I try to console, but old man looked even more anxious.

“No….I’m pretty sure it’s my fault that she has a need of satisfying her sexual urges far more often than a normal girl. Yeah, most definitely my fault.”

…………What’s with this depressing atmosphere?

“Riiiiiight. Well, if you say you know about this, I think my work here is done-“

“Hmm. How about you stay for a dinner? Our daughter is making some delicious food, you know….”

Noooooooooooooooo!!! I want nothing to do what that plum-haired girl eats!!! I already have far too many bad memories!!!

“What is she making?” Alter asked from Zouken. After thinking a while, the old man answered.

“Hamburgers.”

Ka-thunk. The door of the Matou household opened and closed before I could even see.

What the hell!? You’re supposed to have poor AGI stat, Alter-san!! Why are you then defying these stats whenever hamburgers are mentioneeeeed!?!?

“…In you go”, Zouken grins at me.

So here I am, at the glorious dining table of the Matou household.

On my right is a quite mongrelized-looking man, who introduced himself as “Matou Kariya”, before proceeding to immediately ask.

“Do you have a girl you like?”

Followed by:

“I have a girl I like.”

More I did not have chance of hearing, fortunately. The moment a certain knight in black armor stepped into the dining hall, Matou Kariya fell with a thud to the table, and begun twitching with foam coming out of his mouth, repeating something about some “Aoi” person.

It was like watching a grade-schooler who has had his first crush. What a mongrel. My love with Saber-chan is much, much purer! At first I want to share some drinks with her, preferably certain gooey, black liquid with more than few curses inside, and then…..Ah~aaaahn!

I’m getting shivers just from thinking!

Moving back to the previously mentioned black knight, now the mute mongrel has sat down, looking like he’s waiting for food. The fork he grasped looked ridiculously small in his huge, armored hand. Even more ridiculous, was, however, the food that was placed in front of him. A woman dressed in clothes much like those used by Isthar’s harlots simply threw some meaty goo in front of him, so that it pretty much covered his share of the table. As I looked at this goo with disgust, purple-haired woman turned to look at me.

---- Sorry, bad wording. There’s no way in hell she’s going to see through that stupid S&M blindfold she has.

“Unfortunately, that is the only way Lancelot can eat. As the utensils he grasps immediately turn into Noble Phantasms, no plate could remain in one piece when he eats”, this woman, Rider I think, told me.

And indeed. It was the first time, and hopefully the last time, I had someone eat with a Noble Phantasm. Damn mongrel.

“Now, please wait as I’ll go get Sakura. You can start with your meals in the meantime”, Rider said and left the dining room. I tried to ignore the fact that I saw her walk head-first into the door, followed by her taking a sneak-peek from under the blindfold and opening the door. Finally she was gone, and I could stop pretending that this place was not idiotic.

“G----Gilgames-sh! Grandfather told me we would have a guest tonight, but I d-didn’t think it would be you!” A rather squeaky voice came from the other end of the table. There, I saw a familiar bundle of blue seaweed.

“Oh, Wakame-Master. You’re here too.”

“Of course I’m here, I’m also part of this house!!” came the great tsukkomi.

“Oh, and address me as “sensei” from now on.”

“Geh….fine. Sensei.”

As I’ve made my position clear, I’m free to take a little closer look at what he’s eating. And it turns out to be…..something strangely resembling raw seaweed.

“….Wakame-Master, what are you eating?”

“It’s Shinji, goddammit! And I’m eating seaweed, as you can pretty well see, sensei!” he ran his hand through his hair as if to demonstrate something. “It’s what keeps my hair in such a perfect shape. I would believe you too, sensei, had some kind of similar food.”

“Ah, not anymore. It’s just hamburgers, hamburgers, hamburgers nowadays”, I pointed towards Alter, who was tearing through a mountain of burgers as we spoke. “If I’m lucky, Alter-san is not awake yet at mornings, and I can open my vault and eat some breakfast cereals fit for kings.”

“That…..definitely sounds tough. My condolences.”

Two men can understand each other surprisingly well, especially if they live under the foot of an oppressive woman.

“I have brought Sakura. The dinner can now officially begin”, Rider spoke and appeared to the dining hall, rubbing her forehead as if she had hit it somewhere once again.

Well, well. Speaking of an oppressive woman………..

Plum-haired girl had arrived to the room with Rider, and if my memory served me right, this was Matou Sakura. She took her place, and then started to eat in silence. As if this had been some sign of sign, both Zouken and Shinji also begun eating. Kariya drooled on the table, as he had done for quite some time.

This household was definitely female-controlled.

--------------- But still, that way she ate that chicken-meat….It was almost as…..almost like…..!

"------Worm, impossi, GAaskjgrnlkajsnjlknnnklafn!!!???"

Sakura raised her gaze from her look and directed it at the source of the noise. It was her teacher, who was glaring her like an enemy. And those red eyes seemed to be telling only one thing:

Feel guilty, feel guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

For some reason, that day, Matou Sakura did not eat the rest of the meat on her meal.

She felt that, for some reason, eating something that had been living in front of her teacher was almost like punching him to the balls.

“So….let’s get down to the business. I’ve talked to your parental figure already, and he was ready to take all the blame about that incident of yesterday. Is there anything you’d like to add?”

As pain as it was, I was supposed to do my job well as a teacher. The teachers were the kings of the school, after all, and sometimes it was king’s job to listen to what his subordinates wanted to say.

“N-no. If grandfather said it’s okay, I guess it’s okay…” Matou Sakura answered, looking little nervously at the person who was, at the moment, getting a lap-pillow from her.

For reason or another, Alter seemed to be almost infatuated with this Sakura. She had been purring like a kitten the moment we saw her.

“…can I ask you what the hell were you actually doing? It’s the job of kings to randomly assault women at they see, not mongrels like you. And even more, that was a man. Suddenly sexually harassing that Faker does not make any sense to me”, I had to voice my honest opinion of this incident.

At this point, to my surprise, Matou Sakura laughed almost sheepishly. It was like even she herself had found the whole thing idiotic.

“I guess it’s because I’m a sore loser.”

--- What?

“I’m battling a certain battle against both my sister and Saber-san, and maybe certain other few people. In any case, it’s a cruel battle and there is no mercy. That is why I have to make use of every advantage I have. After all, I’m at a constant disadvantage.”

Her smile seemed to be meant to ridicule herself, and even Alter was frowning at her.

“It feels like it’s my room. My room right now is like a cage to me, which holds me down. I can see the battleground where others are, but can’t join it. That’s why, during those small times when I’m let outside of that cage, I tend to do foolishly daring things. I have to keep up with the battle somehow. But sometimes…….like today…..those things backfire. It’s nothing more than that.”

……..Really.

Giving a hearty yawn, I stood up from my chair, signaling Alter to do the same.

“To be honest, I didn’t get anything you said. When talking to kings, peasants should express themselves clearly. Otherwise the king will not care a rat’s ass about what those mongrels want. And that’s exactly what happened now. Let’s go, Alter-san.”

Sakura tried to say something, but I had already left the room, with Alter soon following me. The frown had not disappeared, but this time, it was directed at me.

Seriously. These women and children…

“Fu-ha….hahahahahahahaha…!”

It still is goddamn hilarious!

If you asked from Matou Sakura, the way she was woken up at that night was the most weirdest one she had ever had.

During the midnight, something as simple as out-of-place as a long chain, suddenly flew through her window, breaking it to smithereens in the process. Before either she or Rider could react, the chain had tied itself around her waist and yanked her out of her bed, still in her nightgown. She was pulled through the window and into the backyard. The chain then, rather roughly, placed her on the ground. And the man who was standing there, waiting, was…

“King of Heroes!? What are you trying to do!?” Rider yelled as she charged after Sakura, readying her weapons. The blonde Heroic Spirit snorted and turned at Sakura.

“This is why I hate big-breasted women….you have no dignity, unlike Saber-chan”, he muttered, before raising her voice. “Is that the room? The one you said being a ‘cage’?” Gilgamesh asked.

“Y-yeah, that’s my room. Why…?” Sakura answered, but instead of telling what he was going to do, Gilgamesh just snapped his fingers.

“Whoops.”

THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!

A volley of Noble Phantasms was launched, over and over again, to Sakura’s room.

“Hiiiii!!! What is happening hereeee!?” The scream came from Shinji, who had run outside shortly after the barrage had started. He was followed by Kariya, Lancelot and Zouken.

“S-sensei, what are you…?” Sakura tried to question Gilgamesh, but he just shrugged and continued to let the Noble Phantasms batter the house.

Or more specifically, her room.

After few minutes, and countless Noble Phantasms later, Gilgamesh finally stopped. As the smoke cleared out, only thing left of Sakura’s room was a big, gaping hole on the side of the house. While Sakura was still fixated at looking at her destroyed room, Zouken approached Gilgamesh. Even in the nightgown with pictures of Lowly Worm, he managed to look quite threatening. King of Heroes, however, did not even bat an eyelid.

“Can you give me any kind of explanation?” Zouken asked.

“Ah, this? I’m sorry, my hand just slipped a little. I was trying one of these mongrel-made gloves, and I guess my royal hand just could not accept it. So I accidentally launched few Noble Phantasms to your house.”

“What the hell do you mean accident!? The one that flew all the way to my room had “good morning Wakame-Master!” written on its hilt!!!”

Without caring about Shinji, Gilgamesh continued.

“Well, no can do. That room is now destroyed. Nobody could live there, as far as I can see”, he said, before scratching his chin. “That’s why I, as her teacher, propose that Matou Sakura moves to Emiya household for until the room has been rebuilt. I know that Emiya’s is a big place, and since the family living there and Sakura are good friends, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

Zouken looked like he’d been sucker-punched. Then, apparently out of sheer amazement, he erupted into laughter, nodding several times before continuing cackling. Gilgamesh then looked over his shoulder, back at Sakura.

“Very well! I guess I should trust your judgment, as her teacher! After all, I’ve been hearing good about you as the PTA, Gilgamesh-sensei! Kuhahahahahaa!”

“You heard him. Back your bags. Knowing that Faker, he’ll gladly let you in even if you arrive at his doorstep in middle of a night.”

“R-Right! Thank you, Gil-…”, Sakura almost spoke, but then she shook her head, finishing it differently instead. “I mean…thank you, sensei!”

Gilgamesh burst into laugh.

“Thank you? What are you talking about, mongrel? Hear that, Alter-san? This is why I find women and children so damn funny, fuhuhuhuhuhuu!”

And from the shadows, the shape of Alter emerged. And as Sakura watched, she accompanied Gilgamesh, as the golden-haired teacher walked away from the yard of Matou house, disappearing into the night of the Fuyuki City.

He had done his job……..as a teacher.

Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City.
    GTO

// Lesson 5:
    A slight attraction to your own gender means nothing in the long run!
    /// April Thirteenth.
    // Monday

“…………..Burger.”

Hmh? What is this? Who dares to interrupt my royal sleep? Haven’t I told you people that in order to keep my original hair as the original, I need at least 10 hours of sleep every day. I don’t want to have to use that original wig in my vault, especially when it’s made of horse-hair!

“………..Burger….!”

W-wait a minute. This voice is pretty familiar. It almost sounds like something like a bells from the heaven, yet it has the foreboding feeling like a devil’s plan to take over the world……….

“…………Burger!”

…………..Oh crap. Isn’t this….?

SLASH!!!

“Burger----------!!!!”

“IIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!”

Jumping out of my bed, I find the Blackcalibur struck in my pillow, right where my head was just at the moment.

“What are you doing, you Hamburglar-from-Hell!??!?!?”

“Food. Now.”

Ah, such a refined answer from Alter-san as always.

BUT!

Today I’ve had enough! No more shall I be under her tyrannical rule! I will destroy her and take back my real Saber, imprisoned in that hellish Emiya-household!!!

“Then have all the hamburgers you want, woman!! GATE OF BABYLON!!”

The air behind me opens up, revealing the depths of my vault. And as I snap my fingers, the surface of the vault begins opening up, and hundreds of projectiles are shot from the inside.

“Fuhahahahaha! Have them, the original hamburgers! Rank-B Noble Phantasms, all of them! Just try and survive from the barrage of these golden project-WHY ARE YOU EATING THEM!?!?!?”

What is this!? How is this possible!? Alter-san is jumping around, her mouth open, catching all the hamburgers from mid-flight and then gulping them down without even chewing! Those Noble Phantasm hamburgers! Ronald would fall over from shock if he saw this, and it would be made into a Nico Nico video!!!

No matter how many were shot, it was of no use. Every single hamburger. Eaten. My defeat………………..I had to admit it.

“D-damn you….Alter-san……” Hear the bitterness in my voice.

“Gochisousama.”

No it’s not! You just did a feat close to eating a bunch of cruise-missiles!!

…..

Looking around, I see that my room is as bleak as ever, even though the hamburger-wars had just taken over it. The futons Alter-san and I, my collection of clothes, walls plastered with Saber-chan-posters, my Saber-chan hugpillow, my collection of Saber-chan figurines, my collection of Saber-chan-centered doujin-games, my computer (thankfully not the original) with Saber-chan wallpaper…..

Ah~~~ah. Without the real Saber, this room will stay forever bleak.

“If only she’d see how much I admire her…..”

“Isn’t this just a creepy obsession?” Alter-san retorted, earning a dirty glare from me.

“J-Just shut up! Saber-chan is the ideal woman, a true diamond amongst pebbles! There is no way I could not worship her, isn’t there??”

“Is hiding in bushes and taking photos also part of this worshipping?”

“Shut up!”

Bah, it’s best that I leave this room now. Being any longer with this trap that looks like Saber-chan, I’d go crazy. Besides, I have a lesson soon, so I might as well go plan it a little.

With these thoughts in mind, I got up from my futon, dressed up and walked to the door. Alter-san seemed to be still chewing her breakfast, so I knew I could slip out without being followed. Feeling bit better, I opened the door………

…………..And saw a large package that was behind it.

“……eh?”

It was a big, brown cardboard box with had been sealed shut. And it stood there, right in front of my doorway. As I looked at the sender’s card, it seemed to have come all the way from Middle-East, and it truly had been addressed to me.

But who? Who would send me a package in this world? It’s not like I knew anyone outside this small city in this small island nation.

“……..a fan, maybe?”

That could it be it. Maybe someone had seen my feats in the Heaven’s Feel, and had sent me some fan-mail.

--------- I’m sorry, dear fan. But if you are a girl looking for king’s love, I have to decline. My heart is solely for Saber-chan~

And so, eagerly waiting to see what was inside, I opened the package.

………..And immediately hoped I hadn’t.

“GIL-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN~~~~~~~~!!!!!”

I could hear that fish-headed admiral yelling in my head: “It’s a trap!!”

“NUOOOOOOHHH! NOT YOUUU!!!!!”

Someone jumped from inside the package, someone with grayish-green hair and sparkling eyes. And someone who was dressed in grey robe, showing his feminine body. And someone who clearly was different kind of trap from what Alter-san was.

“Gil-chan~, I missed youuuuuuu!!!” the person said while clinging to me and rubbing himself against me in very, very unpleasant way.

“Enkidu, get the hell off meeeeee!!!”

THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!

I did not hesitate a minute. A volley of Noble Phantasms was launched towards the nuisance.

“Ahaha, you want to play already?? Okay <3”

And with that, the bastard caught all the Noble Phantasm from the air and threw them towards me……………or at least he tried.

You know, Enkidu has horrible aim.

And that was why those Noble Phantasms headed straight down from the roof, and into the school yard, finally hitting the target-practice area of archery dojo.

“SENSEIIIIIII!!!!”

--------- Ah, I can hear my death. It’s yelling with the voice of Ayako Mitsuzuri.

“Gil-chan~! We’re finally together!” I hear Enkidu yell with his childish voice and feel how he once again rubs himself against me. And I feel that bulge. That bulge which has caused me to curse many times.

“Aaaarghh! Just get off of me, already!!” I yell and turn around, forcefully pulling him away from me and keeping him within arm’s length. “Do you understand I have no time to play with you!? No, in the first place, how the hell could you get here in a package!? No, what are you doing in this world in the first place, go back to the dimension of April’s fools’!! Aargh, there are too many things to tsukkomi here!! J-just stop it!! I don’t have time to play now!!”

There was a moment of silence, during which Enkidu looked at me wide eyee, then looked at my hands which kept him firmly in their grip, and then again at my face.

“W-well……i-if you want to do things l-like that right from the start………..I’m n-not against it. Truth b-be told……I wanted to d-do it with Gil-chan…….again……….”

WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!? Why are you writhing like there was fire burning inside you that could not be extinguished but in one way!? DON’T LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE SHY BUT EXCITED EYES!!!

“…………so you swung that way. Hooh.”

And then the unthinkable happens. Alter-san had stepped outside the building, and saw the whole scene. Me, clutching Enkidu, and Enkidu, blushing furiously.

W-why……….why are you looking so cold, Alter-san?

“A-Alter-san, this isn’t what you think, I’m not going to do anything like that, I was j-just trying to get rid of this nuisance-“

“But Gil-chan, didn’t you say we could do it again?”

BE QUIET YOU IDIOT!!

“…….again? Hooh.”

“A-Alter-san, why is the air rumbling like this? Why are you clutching Blackcalibur in your hands? It’s dangerous you know, holding a sword like that-“

“But Gil-chan, you used to clutch my sword tightly too.”

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

“BLACK----------CALIBUUUUUUUURRRR!!!”

I’m flying~

I can see my house from here~

“Aww, looks like you’ve had a horrible morning, Gil-san.”

Thanks, Tiger-woman. You’re the first friendly-and-non-annoying face I see today.

“Don’t worry, soon you’ll forget it with a horrible afternoon of teaching!”

I’ll take what I said back!!

“By the way, Gil-san……….who is that girl? No, boy?”

If you want to know, right now, on my lap sat a certain annoyance known as my best friend Enkidu. He was smiling from ear to ear, and despite how cute it was, I wanted to smash his face in.

“It’s just a…..friend of mine. Please, pay it no attention. I’m trying to think him as figment of my imagination, and it would help if you’d do that too.”

“Really? But he looks so cute! Can you tell Onee-chan your name?” She leaned closer, smiling like a cat.

“I’m Enkidu! I’m Gil-chan’s ******!”

SNAP!

Tiger-woman, you vein just snapped, your vein!!

“GIIIILGAMEEEEEEEESH! JUST WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIS SMAAAALLL BOYYYYYY!?”

Tiger-woman, too scary! You’re looking way too scary! Is that fire coming out of your nose, don’t tell me its fireeee!!!

“Oh, don’t worry! Gil-chan’s my *****, so it’s alright!” Enkidu cut into the threatening situation.

…………

“E-eh? Really? You mean………..Boys Love? You and…..him?”

Why are you blushing and looking us with those lusting eyes, Tiger-woman!??!?!

----------------------------

Under the hot sun of the Italy, in the small coastal town, a love that was not to be, bloomed!
    Two souls drawn together by the forbidden fruit of love, even though their families tried to oppose them in all possible ways!
    The head of the famous merchant-family, Gilgamesh!
    The heir of the royal bloodline, Enkidu!
    Their first meeting in the garden of the prince, hearing only the sound of accordion nearby, they knew that without each other, their lives would not be fulfilled!
    -------But at that moment!
    The father of Enkidu witnessed everything! Determined to destroy this relationship, he exiled Gilgamesh!
    Now, after three years, he has come back, seeking to be rejoined with his first love!
    The love story of Italian seaside town:
    Gilgamesh & Enkidu!

Now in theaters across the country….

----------------------------

“Stop narrating us into your sick and twisted fantasy, you damn Tiger-woman!!”

Tiger-woman snorted and wiped the blood that had been dripping from her nose. She coughed, clearing her throat, before looking at both of us with eyes that tried to fool us into believing nothing had happened just now, and she hadn’t had tried to cast us into a movie that seemed absolutely horrible.

“W-well, in any case, look after you guest. But even though he is here, you must not forget your job as a teacher.”

“Yeah, yeah. I got it. King’s work must be done, even though mongrels interfere.”

“Which reminds me…….I have a job for you, Gil-san.”

Hmh? Job? This cannot be good.

“What is it?”

“Actually, we have a problem of sorts. You see, the storehouse at the corner of the school yard has been rumored to be haunted for years, but now strange things have begun to happen there. We’d like you to investigate it a bit, and see what’s going on there.”

“No way!”

Instant refusal!

Are you an idiot, Tiger-woman!? There’s no way I’m going to do something troublesome, mongrel-like thing like that!

“Oh, that’s a pity. And here I thought we might be able to give you even more power here in this school if you’d do that…..”

W-what?

“What do you……mean?”

“You see, the head of the PTA said we should give you a test of some sort. If you passed that, we’d give you even bigger authority here in this school.”

Greater authority……would this mean…..would this mean……I’d become even more than a teacher, I’d become…………..

Great Teacher Gilgamesh, GTG!!!!

“W-well, I guess I have no choice then! I’ll go take down whatever ghost is hiding in that storehouse, and ascend even higher above these mongr- I mean, students! Fuhahahaha!”

“Gil-chan………..you’re looking bit scary there….”, Enkidu commented. BUT!

“Shut up, Enkidu, and follow me! We opened up the original can of whoop-ass when we beat the Humbaba together, so we might as well open it up today, again!!! So follow me!!”

“Right oooooooon!!”

GTG! GTG! I will show these mongrels that I can rise back into my supreme position! Now longer will I be a teacher, I will be a……….

King of Teachers!!!

……

As Gilgamesh and his feminine side-kick exited the teachers’ office, Fujimura Taiga could not help but wonder if she had actually created a horrible monster.

But she forgot it as soon as Gotou-kun came in, looking for “Tiger-sensei”.

German Suplex was instant.

“S-So……this is the fabled, ‘Haunted Storehouse’, huh….? Sure looks like it’s name suggests…..”

An old building which was almost falling apart, hidden in the darkest corner of the school yard, with the shadows of the surrounding buildings making it seem like it was night already. Hell, I could see even some bats which slept under the gutter, not to talk about the countless spider-webs which had overrun the place.

How the hell could place like this exist in our peaceful schoolyard!?!?

“S-should we go inside, G-G-Gil-chan?”

“Why are you hiding behind my back, you bastard? And even if you’re doing it out of fear, stop fondling my ass!”

“Sorry. Old habit.”

“No it’s not!”

Goddammit. I need to take care of this quickly so I can dispose of Enkidu. Even though were friends, I’m getting sick of the way he acts, not to talk about that he’s managed to ruin my reputation in one single day.

Shit! Why did I become friends with guy like him!?

“Well, let’s just get inside.”

I took the lead as my friend seemed to have become pretty much useless. With brisk steps I walked over to the door and flung it open, stepping inside the storehouse. It was important to show the ghosts who was the leader from the beginning.

“Okay! Bring it on, you mongrels!!”

……………………

No answer.

Of course there was no answer. The moment Enkidu and I stepped inside the storehouse, we had been swallowed up by what seemed like infinite darkness.

“W-what is this!?” Enkidu yelped, clinging to me.

What the hell!? This isn’t normal, inside the storehouse shouldn’t be this dark! Not to talk about the fact that we hadn’t close the door yet, so the light outside should at least shine inside! Yet this was complete black!

I tried to reach out with my hands, but met with no resistance. No, more than that, even using my All-Seeing Eye did not show me the end of this space.

Was this………….Bounded Field? A Reality Marble? Something else?

No matter what, this really seemed like something bad! No wonder the rumors about ghosts had been growing lately!

“Let’s get out of here, Gil-chan. Let’s just search for the exit and go…” Enkidu whispered, as if fearing that someone might overhear us.

………………Really.

“What are you saying, Enkidu? I’m a teacher, and you know it. This place is dangerous for students……….I cannot leave it that way. They’re mongrels………but they’re my mongrels! My treasure, and only mine! The one who messes with the king’s treasures………………..”

Heh.

“Will not live to do it twice--------------!!!!”

THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!

If I cannot sense the boundaries of the space around us with my eye that sees it all, it must mean…….the space around us is not real!! Therefore, I just have to destroy it in order to get back!!!

And it worked.

My Noble Phantasms, raining destruction in form of countless weapons, ripped apart the darkness. They opened up holes, and from those holes, I saw the storehouse that really surrounded us.

“One more time, Gil-sama speciaaaaaaaaall!!!”

THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!

And that did it.

Darkness was destroyed.

Enkidu watched with his mouth open as the black space around us disappeared under the power of my Noble Phantasms.

And behind that darkness, what was revealed, was…………

“…………….eh?”

There, on the wall………..skewered by one of my Noble Phantasms……………was one blob of shadows, like a helpless squirrel.

“That’s…………..that blob of shadows………….isn’t that………….”

The thing that Matou Sakura kept as pet----------------!?!?!?

“Ah, Gil-chan…….look”, Enkidu suddenly said and pointed in the corner of the room. There was a box filled with pillows and old blankets, along with a cup that had probably been some dog’s at one point, but was now used to hold the food of something else.

“Isn’t this………..like Matou Sakura had been raising this thing here………like normal middle school girl could raise a abandoned kitty while hiding it from others………..”

D-did we just murder the pet she tried to keep hidden---------------------!?!?

As Enkidu and I watched the corpse of the shadow blob, we realized there was only one thing to be done……….

…………

……

“We need to hide it, we need to hide the corpse! Hide the evidence, hide the evidence from women and children!!!”

“WhathavewedoneGil-chanWhathavewedoneGil-chanWhathavewedoneGil-chanWhathavewedoneGil-chanWhathavewedoneGil-chanWhathavewedoneGil-chan…..”

We rushed and got the corpse out of the wall, then dashed inside the storehouse in order to find a place where we could hide the corpse.

However, when we arrived into one big room with tiled floor and lots of sinks, not to talk about four cubicles on the other wall, we realized something was wrong.

“………This isn’t storehouse, isn’t it?”

“It looks like a…..public toilet, Gil-chan.”

What is a public toilet doing in the school’s grounds!? And why did Matou Sakura raise her pet in public toilet!?!?

“I-In any case, let’s just wash the corpse down the toilet, it’s easiest that way!!” I took the reins of the situation again, and flung open the door of the nearest cubicle.

“………………….help me…………………..”

…………….This is too much.

There, sitting on the toilet with his pants down and pained look on his tattooed face was…………certain Servant. The other thing I noticed was that………..

…………there was no toilet paper. Not in this cubicle, at least.

“……………paper…………I need paper…………..”

How long had Avenger been there? I did not know, but from the looks of it, it had been long. Judging from the fact that he looked like he had not eaten in days, it must have been…….almost a week. Or longer.

“Mongrel of the mongrels…………what are you doing here?”

“That bastard priestess……….left me here………..without paper. This place is her………….secret lair………..”

Why the hell does that damn girl have a secret lair in shape of a public toilet, in the school’s grounds, nonetheless!?

“So, wait…………..was that shadow blob hers too?”

“Yes………..I think she wanted me to wipe………..my ass with it……”

………….what a sadist. I never want my path to cross again with that priestess.

“B-but with that, isn’t everything good? We didn’t kill this Matou-san’s pet and we managed to clear out the ghosts of this building, too”, Enkidu said.

“Yeah……..I guess that’s it. Mission accomplished.”

As we were about to turn around, a loud whimper came from Avenger.

“Guys……..help me out……..shit…….really, c’mon now…………”

“Argh, goddammit. Okay, I’ll just get the original paper from my vault, wait a minute.”

The expression of gratitude on Avenger’s face was overwhelming.

But it disappeared the moment Avenger learned that original paper was papyrus, which was…….not soft.

Not on an asshole, at least.

“But really, Gil-chan……..you’ve become quite different.”

Enkidu surprised me with these words as we entered the teachers’ office again. I tilted my head, frowning at him.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you destroyed that monster not because it was attacking you, but because it threatened your students. In the past you would have never thought like that.”

………………….

Wow. I guess he was actually right.

“Well……they’re my students. As I said…………they’re my treasure. And king always takes care of his treasure. If bandits try to steal that treasure, it is king’s job to make sure it’s well-protected.”

“Fu….fufufufufufufu….”

“W-what are you laughing, you dope!?”

I sat down on the table, crossing my arms and growling at Enkidu, who plopped down beside me.

“Nooooothing~”, Enkidu giggled and leaned his head to my shoulder. “Gil-chan, mind if I stay here a bit longer? You know, I haven’t had this fun in long time, and to be honest…………..I’d like to see how much you’ve changed.”

…………….Damn you, why can you not be a woman, you bastard?

“Sure. Just do what as you wish. But you gotta explain things to Alter-san.”

“Leave it to me. I’ll explain that she has no need to be jealous.”

“Huh? Jealous?”

But instead of answering, Enkidu just giggled more. And before I could demand to know what he was meaning, the door of the empty teachers’ office flung open, and that Tiger-woman stepped in.

“Ah, there you are! Good work, good work!” she said while laughing loudly.

“Hmh? You already heard, Tiger-woman?”

“Yep. One tattooed Onii-chan told me that you had cleared the place, and then left while walking this really strange walk.”

Sorry, Avenger. May your asshole rest in peace.

“But in any case, I guess it’s time to talk about that reward I mentioned………..”

I shut my mouth and focused my eyes on Tiger-woman.

“From tomorrow onwards…………”

Yeah?

“……..you will be………..”

Yeah?? Yeah??

“……………..The new homeroom teacher of my class, as I’ll be leaving for some vacation!!”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Although I exploded in furious rebuttal when faced with this new workload that was thrust to me unfairly, Tiger-woman just smiled maliciously.

“Too late, Gil-san. I’ve already made necessary arrangement. You’ll be taking care of that class of rascals, lead by Shirou and others, and I can just take it leisurely while teaching English.”

Y-YOU DEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

“So, I’m expecting you to take over my position tomorrow! Have fun preparing for your new authority, Gil-san~!” Tiger-woman chirped, jumped back, and moonwalked to the door of the room, before waving at me mockingly.

“Bye-bye, Gil-san. Good work~!”

This isn’t what I wanteeeeeeeeddd!!!

I did not turn into GTG, but into OTG!

Overworked Teacher Gilgamesh!!!!

Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City.
    GTO

// Lesson 6:
    Is it good for a man to Fate/Stay in the kitchen while woman goes out shopping??
    /// April Fourteenth.
    // Tuesday

Ah, the bustling sound of a class that is about to enjoy yet another productive day in the school. Yes, those mongrels, my mongrels, are waiting with their bright eyes shining for me to arrive and announce their day of learning to begin.

Thus I should not disappoint them.

“Are you nervous, Gil-chan?” Enkidu asked from me with a hushed voice. I snorted.

“A-as if! T-t-t-t-there’s no w-w-w-way I would be nervous a-a-a-a-about something like t-t-t-t-this! I am the k-k-k-k-king, after all!”

“……Then why are you shaking like that while peeking in to the classroom through the gap in the doorway? To the classroom where you should have been five minutes ago?”

Don’t pity me, fool!! My heart is just not ready for this yet!

Enkidu sighs and tilts his head, looking at me. Then, as if he had gotten an idea, he nods to himself.

“Okay, then I’ll give you some courage. Gil-chan, face this wayyyy~”

W-what? I turn to look at Enkidu, but suddenly my field of vision is completely occupied by Enkidu’s face that is rapidly growing bigger and bigger. That is, he’s coming closer and closer. And his lips are puckered up like a mouth of a musket.

“Courage-Kiiiiiiiiiss!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

I scream like a lady. I cannot help it, but I scream like lady. And along with that scream, I slam the sliding door open, retreat back into the classroom, and close the door with utmost force. Enkidu lets out a squeak, and is caught between the door and the wall from his puckered up lips.

“It hurts, Keiichi-kun….” he mutters, before I open the door, kick him out, and then close the door rapidly again.

------------- Goddammit that trap. I can’t have a one moment of peace with him around. Last night he even sneaked unto the same futon with me. And groped me! It was my first feel up, reserved solely for Saber-chan!!

I’ve been soiled for marriage, sniff.

“Umm……..Gilgamesh-sensei? What are you doing here?” asks an unsure voice from where the students are.

Oh yes. The students. Crap.

I glance around the classroom, and I am met with many confused pair of eyes. Oh, and there are some who seem completely astonished. And one especially angry.

“King of Heroes, youuuuu---!”

Aa~~ahn, Saber-chaaan~, your voice is like-

“EX-CALI-“

“NOOooooooo!!! Wait for a moment and let me explain! Don’t start shooting me with those beams of light just yeeeet!!” I desperately yell, managing to stop Saber in a nick of time.

----------- Well, I guess I have to just try my best as the new king and homeroom teacher of these mongrels.

I walk up to the teacher’s podium, and clear my throat.

“S-starting from today onwards, I’ll be acting as the homeroom teacher of your class in the stead of Fujimura Taiga. So, let us spend a good year, everyone.”

…………….

What follows is an utter silence.

Why are you looking at me with those eyes of absolute horror plastered on your faces!?

---------------- And while we’re at it, could you please stop crying, Wakame Master? And you, Ryudou-boy, stop doing that victory dance on your desk.

“So, any questions?”

The yellow-haired boy…….Gotou-kun, it reads in the papers that Tiger-woman gave to me…….stands up.

“Sensei……………..is this a joke?”

Yeah, yeah, the whole class goes, nodding along with Gotou-kun’s words.

“S-SHUT UP! I’m completely serious! Gotou-kun, for being so nosy, go stand in the hallway and carry these buckets filled with water with you!!”

A sneer appears on Gotou-kun’s face.

“Hah, I’ve done that dozen times before! The muscles of my arms are well-fit for a job like that!” he laughs.

----------------- Mongrel. Don’t test me.

“Oh, you’ll be using these buckets”, I say and take out a pair of buckets filled with water from inside my Gate of Babylon. I hand them over to Gotou-kun, whose face turns purple immediately as he has to focus all his power to keep the buckets in the air for even a small period of time.

“Yup. Those are the original buckets. Made of solid gold. Have fun, Gotou-kun~!”

After that, no one in the class questioned my authority or position as the homeroom teacher.

……….

……

….

“Oh, one more thing before I let Kuzuki-sensei take the reins….”

The class tries to keep their attention in me. That is, after all, because we can hear the cries of Gotou-kun from the hallway. He’s being, most likely, watched by the waiting Kuzuki-sensei, so he cannot cheat on the water-carrying punishment issued on him.

“I was asked to make some home-visits to each of your houses. I’ll start them during this week, and…………let’s se…………….we’ll start with you, Tohsaka-san.”

“What!?” The daughter of Tokiomi jumps up. “Why me!? Why are you coming to my house you Goldie!!?”

Hmm? Goldie? I like that. It has this…….how do I say it………..”Gold”-like feeling to it?

“That’s because I’m an old friend of your father, and knowing what kind of man he is, I want to get this over with as soon as possible. Any questions?”

There aren’t any. Apparently Gotou-kun’s punishment was enough to make them understand the situation.

“Okay, with that, homeroom is over!! See you in the afternoon, when we have P.E!”

“Maybe I’m not just cut out for this teacher job. I feel like my life, which has been like a boiled, hard egg until now, is slowly beginning to crack. Instead of a mysterious woman and a phone call that promises me riches for solving a seemingly case, I’ve met with those eyes of the students every day. Students who want to know the answers to life, when the only thing I can give them is advice that helps them on their way to the answers. There is no such thing as answers in this life, and that is why I know I’ve sent them for an eternal journey that has no end. And despite this all, they say that I have taught them something. Only thing I have feel I have taught them in the end is how futile a life is, and how they too, should make their hearts like a hard-boiled egg. Yes, a man’s heart is a hard-boiled egg. Don’t you agree………..Enkidu?”

“No, actually, Gil-chan, I haven’t understood anything you’ve said for quite a while.”

“It’s a hard-boiled, hard-boiled!! You know, like those cool detectives in these American hard-boiled detective books!! A man’s life has to be hard-boiled.”

“Just shut up about that hard-boiled and feed me”, Alter cuts in and gives me one of her normal glares.

Right now, its lunch-break, and we’re on the roof of the school. Enkidu is eating from his self-made, pink lunchbox with the contents arranged to vague shapes of my, Alter’s and his heads. I already ate my original beef and drank my original soda, and I was planning on sleeping a little before the afternoon’s lesson. But Alter-san seems to insist I should make some food for her.

“Well, is a hard-boiled egg good?”

“I told you to shut up about those eggs already. Hamburgers”, she growls and her leg rises in a way that tells me that if I don’t give her a hamburger, she’ll do something nasty to my golden balls.

“……..Hard-boiled hamburger?”

KICK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

“I was joking, JOKING, you mad woman!! Stop it, stop kicking meeeeee!!”

KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK!

I-It’s no use…………

“U-UOOOOOOOOOHHH!!! If it comes to this, bitch, then taste thiiiiiiisss!! GATE OF BABURGER!!”

I open the gate as wide as I can, and let the hamburgers fried to perfect golden color and crispy flavor fly straight at Alter-san without holding back at all. She jumps backwards, avoiding the first hail of the meaty projectiles. After she lands on her feet, her mouth opens up, and the projectiles that should have hit her are instead engulfed into her bottomless stomach where even Aladdin could not escape with his Genie. A Cave of Wondeeeeerss!

------ But it is too naïve. I’ve already taken that into account.

“Hahahahahaaa! You foooooolish woman! You think you can outsmart me again!? This time, I’ve applied those hamburgers with the original chili, the strongest chili that has ever been!! Eating even one hamburger will kill a normal person, and looking at how many you have eaten, it should be easy job for them to defeat even a Heroic Spirit, kuhahahahahaha-“

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH!!

WHAT THE HELL, WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING FLAMES FROM YOUR MOUTH!?!?

“The effect isn’t supposed to be like that!! What kind of monster are you, Alter!?”

But she does not answer. Instead, out of apparently thin air, she grabs the Blackcalibur. And here I thought that hammerspaces were not allowed in this story or in this world. Was I wrong? Because that’s definitely something far worse than a hammer you have there in your hands, Alteeeeeeerrr!!

“Prepare yourself…..!!” she growls and swung the sword behind her head.

“S-STOP! Hammer time!!”

“Thank you for the mea-BLACKCALIBUUUUUUUUURRR!!”

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

I am engulfed by a black light and thrown out of the roof. Caught in that furious whirl of energy, I never even stood a chance.

And that sentence didn’t even fit, bitch.

“G-Gil-chan………..I think you went bit overboard earlier today….”

I don’t need Enkidu to tell me that. After the whole incident on the roof, Alter-san hasn’t talked to me the whole day. Instead, she just kept throwing baseballs at me with prana-boost infused power during the P.E class, and didn’t even try to look innocent. So, for the sake of us all, I left her in the school while Enkidu and I headed towards Tohsaka mansion after school.

Right now we’re just about to arrive to the place in Miyama town. I’m riding my original, golden scooter, and Enkidu is sitting behind me. Another reason I did not want to take Alter with me. If I had, I have no idea how we would have managed to get ourselves on this one scooter.

“Shut up. I’ve been having stomach-pains during the whole day, and if I have to even think about that lunatic, I think I’m gonna throw up.”

I snarled and parked the scooter on side of the street, close to Tohsaka mansion. Then both me and Enkidu hopped off and walked to the door of this luxurious western-style house. While I held Tokiomi in little regard, I must say, the man had always managed to have a good sense of style and decorating.

“Go ahead, Enkidu. Ring the doorbell.”

My green-haired companion did as I told, and soon enough we heard footfalls approaching the door. The lock opened with a clack, and we were greeted by a man that I knew well.

“Welcome to Tohsaka Mansion. How may I help you?” asked the well-dressed man who was obviously a manservant of the house.

And who I immediately recognized.

“………….Faker?”

“K-King of Heroes!?”

Yes, it was that inferior Archer. He was dressed in straight, black pants, white shirt, black vest and black bowtie. A uniform reserved for the servants of rich families. And he looked completely ridiculous in it.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I-Isn’t it obvious?? From the request of Aoi-sama, I’m acting as the Servant of this house, to its truest meaning. I think it should be immediately clear from the way I look.”

“Of course it’s obvious when I look at you!! But it still does not make it any less ridiculous!! You’re not some kind of girl-faced battle-butler who protects a young tsundere girl with twin-tails and who lives in a big fancy mansion!!!..............Oh wait, you are, actually, BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER!! That is fiction, this is fanfiction!! You’re not supposed to do something like that, or it’ll make the all the fangirls PM the author with “Pics or GTFO”!!! It’s for our own safety!!”

“M-making fun of me like that…………..If Aoi-sama wishes for me to dress like this, I cannot disobey!! That whip of hers really hurts, and if you didn’t already realize, she’s REALLY hard S, even worse than her daughter!!”

……………..Ah, Archer shut his mouth quite awkwardly. But I got the picture already. This whole household was under the dominatrix-heel of Aoi Tohsaka, who apparently was quite a fearsome creature.

“C’mon, Enkidu! Tell him that the outfit this Faker’s wearing is ridiculous!” I demanded and turned to my companion.

Only that he was not there, but leaning to the doorway with a rose between his teeth. And dressed in the exact same kind of attire as Archer was.

Enkidu, how the hell did you manage to do that? Didn’t we talk about hammerspaces earlier today, already??

“Why hello there, darling <3”

Faker. Run. Now.

“W-who are you, small girl? Some kind of servant to this King of Heroes?” Archer asked, looking quite confused at the sudden appearance of Enkidu.

But before Archer could do anything, Enkidu had swept him off his feet, and now held him like they had just finished a very, very emotional and fiery dance of tango. Archer was held in almost horizontal way, with Enkidu holding his left arm and behind his back. Enkidu himself had folded his left knee, and leaned forward, closer to Archer’s face.

“Oh, do not worry. I am but a traveler, searching for the eternal thing that always avoids me. That being……………love.”

Hey?? Where did the lights go?? And where did that spotlight just appear??? AND WHAT’S UP WITH THESE FALLING ROSE PETALS!?!?

“Hmm…..you seem quite eager, girl, but I am quite enthralled by your words…..” Archer answered. He was quite taken aback by Enkidu, but seemed to fancy the idea of being together with this mysterious girl.

I am going to borrow the words of a good admiral.

IT’S A TRAP!

“……You honor me, dear sire. Then, let us share this embrace of passion, that’ll continue throughout the night, the fire that shall only be quenched by the dawning of the morning sun….” Enkidu spoke with soft words, and leaned closer in for a kiss.

But that’s when it happened. The cursed “bulge” that had warned me many times touched Archer’s leg. And Archer did not miss it. His eyes widened from the shock, but it was too late. Far, far too late.

I am sorry, Faker. Truly sorry.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Screaming like a little girl, Archer hastily fled from the scene, as if he was being chased by the Primate Woof himself. He also kept wiping his mouth and spitting, trying to take away the “taint”. Enkidu, on other hand, having completely lost control after such an event, chased after him with his arms wide open.

“Come back my priiiiiince!!”

“LIKE HELL I WILL!! Stay away from me, you freaaaaakkk!!!!”

Ah, there they go.

Both Enkidu and Archer disappear deep inside the house.

“………*sigh*” I cannot help but to sigh.

I guess I have to find Tokiomi alone.

………

……

Now, where do you think you can find the head of the fabled Tohsaka house? A man who came close to winning the Holy Grail War, summoned the greatest and most powerful Servant in the world (Oresama!) and whose daughter is one of the most promising magi today, capable of re-creating effects of Second Magic?’

Whatever you thought, I certainly did not think I would find him in the kitchen. So, that was why I arrived to the room after looking through the whole mansion. And what I found was…

“Cook faster, darling! Cook faster!”

“I will, Aoi-sama! I will! Hit me again, hit me again!!”

WHIP! WHIP! WHIP!

Yes. In the kitchen, Tokiomi was dressed in some rather risqué BDSM uniform, and a brown-haired woman behind him (I think this is Aoi Tohsaka) was pacing his cooking with hits from the long, sturdy, black leather whip she was holding. And from the looks on the faces of both, they were enjoying this situation immensely. Tokiomi had a very ecstatic look on his face while he stirred the rice, commandeered by the cracks of the whip into his back.

W-wait a minute. Does cooking for others and enjoys a weird sex fetish…..isn’t Tokiomi like one of those heroines from the gal-games that Lancer kept playing through nights?

Tokiomi Check-In!?

“Ara ara. It seems that we have a visitor, darling”, Aoi finally noticed me and turned to greet me, while hiding the whip behind her back.

Don’t even try it, even if you hide the whip, it still does not excuse the way your husband is dressed right now!!!

“Ah, Gilgamesh. What brings you to my humble home on this fine afternoon?” Tokiomi asked in a grandiose way while continuing to stir the rice.

And don’t speak to me so casually while wearing something so horrible!!

“Well, actually, it’s about your daughter….”

Though I’m beginning to think that right now it’s more about you than ever about your daughter.

“Hmh? Does Rin have any problems at home?”

Tokiomi raised his eyebrow while passing salt to her wife.

JUST WHY AM I EATING DINNER WITH THESE PERVERTS!?

I’m not sure how I ended up here. However, right now, we are eating a dinner with Tokiomi, Aoi, their daughter, Enkidu and me on the table, while Faker is serving our food and trying to avoid any contact, especially physical, with Enkidu. And yes, this is the same dinner that Tokiomi cooked in his perverted BDSM suit. Somehow I don’t feel like eating it.

Luckily he’s not dressed in it anymore.

“Aah, well…..sometimes she acts quite rebelliously. But I think it’s normal for girls of her age. Even when I was of her age, I experimented with all sorts of things….” Aoi answered.

Don’t give me that crap, you’re still experimenting, Ma’am!!

“Rebellious? I just want to move out of here. Maybe you haven’t realized it, Mom and Dad, but I don’t want to be around this perverted house any longer”, their daughter, Rin, cut in.

I can understand you, mongrel. You have my sympathy.

“Oh, that won’t do, my dear daughter. You need to stay in a environment healthy for you, where you can learn to be a true head for the Tohsaka family. And that place is right here”, Tokiomi said with gentle but slightly scolding way.

The parents of Tohsaka family both went “HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO” with their laugh, looking mighty satisfied with themselves. I guess they thought there was nothing wrong with this house, but the pleading eyes of their daughter told me differently.

“C-couldn’t you do something about this, Sensei??” She asked from me with a half whisper.

…….Dammit. I don’t want to stick my nose in this. However, this girl is my student…………part of the King’s treasure.

And King’s job is to make sure his treasure is in the best possible condition!!

“Hmm, in order for there to be a demand to put child living somewhere else, there would have to be something wrong in the place she is living in. Now, let’s see….”

I took a glance around the house, as I had good time for it. Archer was putting out the prepared the food, and stuff like that, so the dinner had not started yet. Hmm, let’s see now…

The house itself was in tip-top shape. I could not resort to something such as saying that the building was unfitting for youth’s growth. The air itself too was good, and there was no danger of mold. And being in middle of Miyama town, it was in a good spot when you needed to go to school or to buy food. If the mansion had been in the outskirts of the town, I could have resorted in saying that it was too far away for youth to experience the true society of today. And what about the atmosphere and girl’s daily needs, then? I hated to admit it, but because that Faker was acting as a manservant here, I don’t Tohsaka Rin was in need of anything, and with a butler, there would be no inconveniences for her.

And before you say anything, there’s no way I can use the most obvious thing. And with that, I mean the horrible things her parents are doing in the middle of the day. If I went with that, nobody, and I mean nobody, would take me seriously. Besides, as much as Tohsaka Rin wanted to get out of this house, I don’t think she would want to do it at the expense of her father being known as Hard M Cooker.

“Should I offer an advice, King of Heroes?” Faker suddenly spoke with a sneer on his face. “Why don’t you just say something like that Rin does not get good enough food in this house? That should be enough, no?”

T-that’s a good idea, but………….somehow I don’t trust that expression.

“A-Archer! Shut up! Why are you getting in my way??” Tohsaka Rin demanded to know. Faker just shrugged.

“I don’t think that living with Emiya Shirou would do any good for you. For all I care, he can drown in his harem and die.

…………….Ah, he’s jealous. Super-jealous.

“…….That sounds a good idea. All I need to do is to pretend the food is horrible, right?” I turned to Tohsaka Rin and asked, who seemed nervous, but managed to nod. However, she turned to Archer.

“Just what have you planned…….?” she murmured, to which Faker just snorted.

We began the dinner, with me informing Enkidu what our plan was. We, with Tohsaka Rin accompanying us, would pretend that the food served was the most horrible kind, and with that, ensure that we could find a place for Tohsaka Rin somewhere else. Not a hard job, right? Just eat the food, be as if we were about to puke, and then act the rest out. And knowing that this food had been done by that Hard M Tokiomi, I had no problem in puking. On the contrary, actually.

Tohsaka Rin took some of the rice and meat with her chopsticks, and brought them to her mouth. She was supposed to start. I saw as she prepared to twist her face in disgust, and put that rice and meat into her mouth, and chewed. Then she gulped. Both Enkidu and I waited for her to make a puking motion very soon. However….!!

“K-Kuh, Archer, you bastard….!!”

Archer’s sneer extended into a evil grin, and his eyes locked on to grin, who was fighting with all her power to bring forth a face of disgust.

“Oh yes, that’s right. Tokiomi-sama cooked the rice. However! It was me who cooked all the rest of the food! It is your loss, Rin!! I put all my heart into the cooking, as I expected something like this!! Now, just try it! Try to say that my food is bad!! You can’t, can youuuuuu!?” he gloated from his place close to the wall of the dining room.

THAT BASTARD!!

So that was his plan all along, this Faker’s plan!! He purposefully gave us that one idea, that one easy way out of this situation and one easy way for Tohsaka Rin to escape from this house. But it was a trap, and we fell for it instantly!!

Tohsaka Rin grit her tooth together and tried to force those lies from her mouth, but I could see how sweat was running down her face. She would not make it. I knew she was at her limit. While Archer sneered at her pitiful attempts of denying the truth of her taste buds, Tohsaka Rin fought with all of her power.

But it was not enough. Her back arched, and her head faced towards the sky.

“IT’S UNBELIAVABLY GOOOOOOODDD!!” She yelled from the top of her lungs.

Thunk!

Having spent all her powers and failed, Tohsaka Rin slumped down to the table, face first into the food. She was out of this battle, I knew it. Her eyes, which had rolled back, told me everything. I gave a silent prayer for the soul of this warrior who sacrificed herself, and turned to my next hope, Enkidu.

The petite-bodied companion of mine, bravely took some rice and fish with his chopsticks, and gave me a glace.

Don’t worry, Gil-chan. I’ll definitely defeat this man.

That was what those eyes told me.

I knew I could trust him. Enkidu, the man who had beheaded the colossal Bull of Heaven, now faced this Faker’s lowly food. There was no way he would lose, once he concentrated. I knew this much. It took all the combined force of the Gods to kill Enkidu. You, Faker, are not in his league!! Don’t even think about defeating him!!

But I saw that Faker’s eyes. He was still sneering. He was sure of his victory.

Prove him wrong! Gooooo, ENKIDU!!!

“Ah, this food is filled with love. It’s good.”

SO WEAAAAAAKKK!!!

Enkidu hadn’t even taken a second to announce his defeat!! How, why!? Was he so smitten with that Faker that he had purposefully forfeited this match!? Damn you, Enkidu!!! And damn you, Faker, for selling your asshole to gain this new ally!!!

….

No way.

It’s just me now.

Only I can give that girl the freedom she desires. And that Faker’s sneering, mocking eyes do not promise good. Dammit! Dammit, dammit, dammit!! If I lose now, not only have I failed to protect my treasure, but I also have failed to prove my superiority as the king of my own taste buds!!

I won’t allow him to win!!

“UOOOOOOOOOOHHH!! HERE GOEEEEEESSS!!”

I forcibly ram my chopsticks to the food, and rip a huge portion out, swinging it through the air towards my mouth! This is it!! I’ll give it my all!! Whether it’s a victory or a loss, honor or shame, I shall try to prevail and conquer this obstacle of mine!! To defeat this Faker and to ensure my student’s freedom!!!

I force the food in my mouth, and crush it with my teeth, breaking even the chopsticks in the process. It is now or never, no matter how tasty it is, I must lie!! Lie that it tastes like the asshole of Isthar!! Lie!! Lie, King of Heroes!!

“Ku-ku…..!!! Impossible…..!!”

This taste….!! This heavenly taste!! I CANNOT LIE WHEN EATING SOMETHING AS GOOD AS THIS!!!

…………..No………..

Have I really been………..defeated……..?

That mocking look…..that glee…..no……..not by this Faker………..I cannot be defeated by this Faker……..

……….Not yet……

………..grumble…….

“…..eh?”

Grumble.

“…………..w-what……that’s….?” Faker’s eyes widen. He cannot believe it.

GRUMBLE!!”

“…….Kuhahahaha……I guess I have to thank you after all……………Alter-san….!!”

Yes, that deep rumbling inside my stomach. Without Alter-san it would not be possible. I have her to thank for all of this.

“Sorry, Faker………..It’s your loss…..”

“W-what….!? That’s not true!! THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!!”

No……….it’s not………..

This stomachache that is turning into something far bigger……is all because of you…….Alter-san!!!

“HRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGBRBLGRBLGBRGLRBLGRB GLRBGLRBGLBRGLRBGLRBLRBGLRGBL!!!”

In a magnificent arc, with a magnificent force, like a thunderous waterfall from the depths of my stomach into the clear blue sky, that spray of salvation was shot. Yes. I threw up. With the pride and dignity of a king, with a smile of victory of my face, I threw up with all the force I could muster. The jet-stream like projectile was aimed straight into Faker’s face, and before he could realize it, the projectile had hit, and he was thrown into the wall behind him, burying him deep into the rubble that was created by the hit.

It ended. I wiped my face. And finally…….declared my victory.

“This food is horrible. I’ve never eaten something this bad in my life. With the authority given to me as a king of students, a TEACHER, I shall here by make the following decision: As it is deemed that with a food like this, Tohsaka Rin cannot live as a healthy youth in this house, I order her to pack her things and move to the Emiya residence, where I know the food to be extremely healthy for the likes of her. This is my order as her homeroom teacher, and nothing you say cannot opposite this decision.”

Tohsakas stared at me with awe. Both Aoi and Tokiomi were unable to speak, complete shock written all over their faces. And Tohsaka Rin………..she, for the first time in my life, looked me with something close to gratitude in her eyes.

“Is that clear, Ms. Tohsaka?? I want you to see you in the Emiya residence by the end of this day!”

“Yes! Sensei!!”

And then I turn to the Faker, the butler, who is staring at me with flames of hatred and shame, face covered in my puke.

“And what comes for you, Faker……………never cross my path again. Because you should know that a manservant can never know better what’s good for a student……..ONLY THE TEACHER CAN!!”

I turn around, grabbing my jacket and nod for Enkidu. We exit the room with our heads held high and pride in our eyes. Our job here is done. We’ve listened to yet another plea of a helpless student, and made the world a better place for her. Nothing more is needed from us. And thus, we exit the Tohsaka mansion, proudly as the kings we are.

The sun has already started to set in the horizon as we walk through the yard of the Tohsaka mansion, heading to where I left my golden scooter. Those orange, blazing rays of summer sun warm our skin, and crown us after our achievement.

But there is something else that crowns this day. That is the person waiting for us at the scooter.

“………….I see you came back.”

Shove!

Instead of answering, she presents me with a paper bag. Apparently, it’s from a local fastfood restaurant. Take-away bag, that is. When I peek inside, I see about four hamburgers, three sodas, and three servings of french-fries. She had gone all the way to that fastfood restaurant in Shinto to buy these for us.

……………I guess this meant that the thing during the day had been forgotten.

“Thanks. Alter-san.”

Alter snorted, but did not say anything. Instead, she kept staring at the sunset, facing away from me. I’m not sure what kind of face she made, but I guess she did not want to show me. And I respected that. As a fellow king.

“………Let’s go home”, she finally said.

“How? There are three of us, and there’s only one scooter”, I wondered. Alter turned to me, her eyebrows raised, looking at me like I was the biggest idiot in the whole world.

“How else? Enkidu comes behind you. I’ll sit on your lap.”

Yeah. We had forgiven each other.

Blog Entries
    /// April Fifteenth.
    // Wednesday

The flamenco in the night is something a normal man can ever experience.

------- No, from the very start, it is not something a man can experience at all.

They say that man is a dog: Loud, brutish and ungraceful, stuck to the ground where all he can do is gnarl and bark. They’re happy through simple joy of living. But they become easily lost if there is no one to hold their leash, and become feral, disgusting creatures.

And then that woman is a cat: agile and graceful, with both land and air as her domain, moving through them with steps like flowing water. They follow their own rules, and are not bound to anyone unless they themselves deem it profitable. Their way of living is neither beautiful nor ugly. All there is, is their commitment to their womanhood.

Ah yes, sing, castanets and guitar. For tonight, the Three Banditos rule the night again. The whole Fuyuki is our domain, and the Homuraba High School is our castle from which we emerge. Trying to find us is as futile as a bull trying to hit a matador, for we are uncatchable. With a flick of a wrist and sound of pounding steps like those in firedance, we move away from our captors, leave them baffled by the sweet fragrance of roses and the echoes of guitar-strings. Our ponchos reflect the night and make us invisible, and our sombreros are only a golden glint in the night.

For we are the Three Banditos – The silent guardians of Homuraba High School.

And tonight, in the flurry of rose petals, we dance our flamenco through the night.

I take one step, jump, flying from top of the shed to the roof. Full moon illuminates the sky as I gracefully land in front of the old, abandoned shack that has served as our hideout for many days. Although we have not returned it yet this year, it is finally time we made our comeback. Of the three of us, I am the first one here today. And so it should be, for I am the leader of this dance. I turn around with a dashing move, reach out my hand for the doorknob and-

BANG!

The hit of the door is strong. Makidera Kaede is thrown to the fence that goes around the school’s roof to keep anyone from falling down, and bounces immediately back, hitting the cold roof. She does not see who assaulted her by opening the door of the shed from the inside, but she can hear his voice.

---------- And to her surprise, it is the voice that has been haunting her dreams for a quite a while.

“What the hell, no way I’m going to go buy a hamburger for you in the middle of the night!! And besides, if I don’t prepare tomorrow’s homeroom right now, I’ll be a failure as a king –no- as a teacher!”

Yes. It is the voice of her homeroom teacher, Gilgamesh. And even while on the verge of blacking out, she finds that grating, arrogant voice soothing to her ears.

Why?

For Makidera Kaede is a ⑨.

// Lesson 7: Never trust a woman with moustache more silky than yours!
    /// April Sixteenth.
    // Thursday

“Aaaah, I can’t believe this. Because of my assignment as the homeroom teacher, I have to wake up earlier than I did when I was just a P.E teacher. It’s a paaaaaaain~” I complain to Enkidu as we are making our way to the classroom down the corridor.

“But Gil-chan, does this mean that you would have preferred a lower position than the one you have now?” The little bastard gives me a deliberately shocked glance. “How surprising for the one called “King of Heroes”~”

-------- Ugh, dammit!

“S-shut up! Of course not! I’m just fine with this position! No, I’ll aim even higher! After becoming the best teacher in the school, I’ll overtake that damned old fart of a Principal and become GHG! Yes, that’s right, GHG!”

“Eh??” Enkidu looks baffled. “But 1996 is long gone now. The earliest you can reach in this author’s fics is 1999, and that has nothing to do with our franchise.”

“1996?” I ask, just as confused as he is.

“You know, since you wanted to be GHG and win that Noble Prize.”

“Idiot! GHG, in other words, Great Headmaster Gilgamesh! Not George H. Goble! I have done nothing of the sorts that you could sing about my teaching career in the tune of “The London Bridge is Falling Down”!” I corrected him immediately.

“What about “Part of the Garden of Babylon is Falling Down and is now smack in the middle of our school yard?”

“S-SHUT UP! Principal said it was a nice decoration, and the birds of the area like it, so there was no harm done!”

Thankfully, we reach the classroom already, and thus I don’t have to listen to any more of his idiotic words. Making sure to tell him not to follow me, I open the classroom door and step inside, closing it behind me. I apply enough force to topple a Bull of Heaven to the door as I slam it shut, and to my satisfaction, feel it hit Enkidu’s fingers as he had tried to spend his day peeking into my class. Well, that should have been enough pain to make a man named after his stupid hat to write down a note containing words “it hurts”, so he should leave me alone during my work today.

“Ah, good morning, Sensei!”

To my surprise, I hear a surprisingly bright voice to greet me as I turn to head over to my desk. It’s the granddaughter of that old man who looks like a mummified monkey. In other words, Matou Sakura. Looks like she’s in the cleaning duty today, as she is watering the plant that the Tiger-woman forgot on my desk.

-------- But why the hell is she being suddenly so friendly towards me??

“Uh, yeah…….good morning.”

I nod at her and move on my seat, and after she finishes watering the plant, she returns to her own seat while humming to herself. Some of the students are already here, and rest are slowly drifting into the classroom. As I mark the people that come in to the attendance-chart, I spot a pair who is arguing at the moment very furiously, from what seems to be about the funding given to the air-conditioners of the club rooms. In other words, it’s Tohsaka Rin and Ryodou Issei. The Tohsaka-girl’s opinion is apparently that “Even if they are primitive models, if Sensei can get us air-conditioners for cheap, we should take the chance”, while Ryodou-boy insists that “they are so primitive that the noise they make would definitely distract anyone”.

---------- Why do I suddenly feel like this concerns me somehow?

“Ah, Sensei, good morning!” Tohsaka Rin greets me with a bow and smile, and Ryoudou-boy does the same. Surprised at this behavior, I just blurt out some word and not at them.

W-what is this? Why are they suddenly so nice towards me?

Could it be? Does this mean that…………..does this mean that…………

It couldn’t possibly be that…………………!?!?

MY CHARM HAS FINALLY REACHED THE MAXIMUM LEVEL!?!?!?!?

------------ Of course! There is no other explanation! Even these two girls, who have so far been infatuated with the Faker, are now realizing the charm of a true King as they’ve spent enough time looking at me in this classroom! Ho ho ho, now I finally realize it! Hey, wait a minute! It makes sense! After all, if I just look my stat-screen, it says it plainly! I have an A-ranked Charisma, so it’s no wonder that these girls have finally realized just how wonderful man I am.

But, unfortunately ladies……..I cannot answer your expectations. After all, the one and only person in my heart is Saber-chan.

….

B-but still, it’s kind of a turn-on to realize just how damned charming you are. Crap, I think my nose is bleeding. Tissue, tissue…

They say that my A-rank Charisma is like a curse, but screw that!

A-RANK CHARISMA IS BEST, DATTEBAYO!!! I HAVE BECOME QUEEN OF GIRLS!

Just as I’m searching for a tissue to which to use to stop the flow of blood before anyone gets suspicious, I see the door open again. A beauty with blonde, silky hair enters.

YES! THIS IS MY C-H-A-N-C-E! IT’S SABER-CHAN!

GO, MY A-RANKED CHARISMA!

“Saber-chan, good morning! How have you b-“

“Don’t talk to me, you scum.”

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaattt????

My feeling of victory is washed away by the cruel voice that shoots a bullet to my heart. Why, yes, I’ve been deceived. It was not the maiden who holds the key to my heart that entered, it was her dark and utterly horrible reflection that has my magical dragon-balls tightly under her supervision like that B**ma in the beginning of D**gon Ball.

Yes, it’s Alter. My day is already ruined.

“Why are you crying like a middle-aged man who just realized he never fulfilled his childhood dream of being an astronaut? Stop it, it’s disgusting”, she comments coldly before taking her place on the chair next to my table. As my official assistant, she had pretty much become a common sight during the homerooms.

-------- Oh well. It was too good to be true anyway.

Sniff.

I’ll just…………..get back to my work………..

*Hrrrr-clang*

It’s the sound of the classroom door opening. And as I glance sideways, it is, once again someone with a blond, silky hair.

…………………

Wait a minute.

If Alter is sitting next to me, then it means that the person who just entered is…..!!

“Good morning, Saber-chan!” I beam at the Queen of my Heart who arrived. “How are you to-“

“Don’t talk to me, you scum.”

NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That scorning stare hurts more than volley of arrows in my chest!!

And this time, it’s really Saber-chan, who just came into the classroom with that damned Faker!! This is not fair!

My Charisma, it does nothing!

…..It seems that I have failed. I will diminish, and go nuzzle with my dakimakura, and remain Gilgamesh.

“Huhuhuhu…….do not let those jealous words get you down, King of Teachers.”

W-what!? Who is this!? Where did that voice come from!?

…………………………..Are these……………..rose petals??

Indeed. The classroom’s lights had suddenly dimmed, and it was as if someone had lit torches behind the windows, for a warm and yellow light poured through the curtains. From the ceiling, as if thrown here by an unknown hand, rose petals started to fall. And then, the music. Yes, that voice just now was accompanied by music. Music that was made by three sources.

Guitar.

Castanets.

And hand-clapping.

“We hail from the west, from the country where the scorching heat in the night is enough to light anyone’s passion! We are the masked warriors of romance and friendship! We are the bandits that will rob your heart and leave you with nothing more than aching for a flaming kiss as morning melts the night! Yes, we are the Three Bandits – Those who dance the flamenco of the night!”

And with that, three spotlights appeared, revealing these three mysterious figures. One was sitting on an empty desk, playing a guitar. Second was in the corner, holding her castanets high and clapping them to the music. And the final one……yes, she was behind Saber, clapping her hands in palmas. And before the light illuminated this mysterious person, Saber had no idea she was there.

Yes…………..this figure in a sombrero and poncho was good enough to catch even King of Knights off-guard.

“T-Three Bandits!? Don’t make me laugh, who are you really!?” Saber quickly took some distance between her and the mysterious person, while still staying between her and Faker to protect her Master.

“Hu hu hu hu………..A fine question, that”, the person in front of us said. “Then, allow us to introduce ourselves.”

She made a flamboyant gesture and pointed at the sombrero and poncho-clad person with thick and short moustache and grey, long hair. This person also had glasses that she occasionally adjusted in midst of playing her guitar. From the looks of it, she seemed extremely uncomfortable. Maybe it had something to do how she was clearly woman judging from her bust, yet she had moustache.

“The Bandit of Stolen Kisses – Hernandez!”

The hand then moved to point the short person using castanets while dancing slightly awkwardly. She was also clad in full attire of poncho and sombrero, and like her brethren, leather pants with those flappy-things you see in spaghetti westerns. She had sharp moustache and small patch of beard, and brown, short hair.

“The Bandit of Stolen Love – Sancho!”

And finally, the person pointed at herself with utmost grace. She too, was wearing attire similar to her comrades, but she had somehow mixed in some Spanish elements, with flamenco shoes and frilly white short under that poncho, not to talk about the red shash. In short, it looked extremely weird. Weird looked her long and twirled moustache too, along with her sharp and long beard. She had, incidentally, tanned skin and short, black hair.

“And finally, me, the leader: The Bandit of Stolen Hearts – Manuel!”

She made few flamenco steps to the music, before taking a dramatic pose before me.

“We are the Three Banditos, and we have come to steal from you, Gilgamesh-sensei!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

And what follows is the longest silence there has ever been in my class.

Of course, I’m one of those who cannot get a single damned word out of their mouths.

What. Is. This.

“……………..Makidera-san, this question might be a bit rude but…” Tohsaka Rin was the first to open her mouth. “……What are you doing?”

Un-un, went the class, agreeing.

“M-Makidera-san? I do not know any Makidera-san!” Manuel said hurriedly, and pointed at her face. “See, I have a moustache! Thus, I am Manuel, not this Makidera-san!”

She twirled her fingers with her fingertips.

Oooh, makes sense, went the class, understanding.

“What?! That doesn’t make an ounce of sense!” Tohsaka argued, but I shook my head.

“No, it does. See?” I pointed at her moustache. “She really does have moustache.”

“Sensei, don’t get dragged into her pace!”

Well, ignoring nonsense-spouting Tohsaka Rin for a moment………….

I turn to face Manuel, whose eyes have been locked at me for quite some time.

“So, what is your business in this class?” I ask from her. “I appreciate your entrance, for it was elegant and flashy as I myself would have done if I were to have proper props. Unfortunately, the original rose petals are dull brown and little else, so they suck. Not to mention the original instruments……..don’t even get me started on that.”

“I have come here for a one reason only, oh Gilgamesh-sensei”, Manuel said and made a mystical move with her hand.

“And what would that be?”

Before I even get an answer, I find my field of vision suddenly turned roughly towards the ceiling. This Manuel character has literally swept me off my feet, and I find myself in a pose not unlike those in tango, with Manuel holding me like she was my dance-partner. However, the roles are reversed. I’m in the position of a woman (though not a child, luckily), and she is in the role of a man, going as far as to have a rose between her teeth.

“We came to steal you, Gilgamesh-sensei.”

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?

“W-wait a minute, what are you---“, I try to stop her, but she brings her face so close I can smell the wax in her moustache.

“Oh won’t you be stolen by us, Gilgamesh-sensei? You hear it too, don’t you? The call of the flamenco of the night…….?” she asks, but as the music has stopped, she is forced to glare at her assistants.

“Sancho! Hernandez! We should be hearing flamenco of the night at this point!”

Hernandez sighs.

“Maki………..Manuel, could you hurry up? This is getting ridiculous, you know….?”

Sancho, on other hand, starts her awkward dance again.

“I-I’m trying my b-best but this is s-surprisingly hard…..!”

With the music back on, Manuel returns her attention to me.

“Now, where were we, Gilgamesh-sensei……?”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh! I don’t like this! I should be excited from a flag-event like this, but somehow, I just don’t like this at all!!

As Manuel’s face edges closer and closer, my lips already being far in the danger zone, I hastily try to find the reason for my terrible uneasiness. There is something seriously wrong with this. Something wrong, and something terribly familiar. It’s just like before, just like something I have experienced before. L-Let’s see: There’s a woman. Okay, that’s okay. She’s making moves on me. Well, that is okay too, though I prefer to be in control myself. However, beggars can’t be choosers. What else…………..what else……………?

Well, she does have a moustache, which would usually belong to a man……

………………….

Wait a minute.

Looks like female? Check.

Is trying to get in my pants? Check.

………………has a man-part?

…………………………..it’s like……………………………..it’s like…………………………

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I throw Manuel off of me and sprint to the door. I slam it open, and then proceed to flee to the corridor.

“I DON’T NEED ANOTHER ENKIDU IN MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

And thus, I escape from the clutches of a terrible trio named Three Bandits.

But not for long.

The following day was hell.

Pure hell.

In time, I had learned an unconscious defense mechanism against Enkidu, who was like a terrible fruit which looked delicious and had a sweet taste, but turned out to be horribly poisonous. And now this defense mechanism worked it’s hardest to save me from the Three Bandits, who kept trying to attack me. It was like the demons of hell tempting me.

From this day onward, Saber-chan, I swear I’m going to be completely fateful to you! Or otherwise, I’m going to fall into another trap like Enkidu or Three Banditos.

……………………..But even with a solemn pledge, I had to do my best to defend myself against the vile attacks of that trio.

And they were everywhere.
    Under the faculty office’s window, singing serenades at me.

In the school cafeteria, trying to serve me “Passionate Salsa”.

In the men’s bathroom, acting inconspicuous in the stall next to my usual one (I could still hear that damned flamenco music).

Attacking the student council’s room, forcing the Ryudou-boy to bravely defend me, stalling them and giving me enough time to make my escape.

On top of my own shed, attacking the already fragile roof with those pounding steps that were part of that damned dance.

Hiding in archery dojo and emerging the moment I had thought to be safe, only to be chased out (along with me) by an angry Mitsuzuri Ayako.

………………….There was no place where I was safe.

And thus, I kept running.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!” I screamed while fleeing through the school yard. “Why won’t you leave me alooooooone!?”

“Hu hu hu hu! It is because you are by far the most interesting man in this campus, Gilgamesh-sensei! Now, allow me to steal you and your heart!!” Manuel laughed while chasing me, followed by the unenthusiastic looking Hernandez and Sancho.

“I don’t want to be found interesting by freaks like you!! Just let me fantasize alone about Saber-chan while nuzzling against her dakimakura that I brought online!”

“Are you still saying you only think of that woman!? After spending a night with me, you’ll never want to look at anyone else again!!” she yelled with slight anger in her voice.

“No thank you!! I definitely want to keep looking at women!! Staring at your moustache for the rest of the eternity is something I want to avoid at all costs!”

Dammit! I can’t shake them off no matter what!

--------------- I need some way to get rid of them.

As I keep running, I notice the part of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon ahead of me. That thing has blocked my only escape route, and if I keep running, I’ll find my back against the wall really quickly. And I don’t want that. Anything but being forced against the wall by this moustache-person who sends shivers down my spine.

------------ Call me paranoid, but I’m not taking any risks. I have already made that mistake once, and never again will I trust anything with woman’s looks but man’s part.

But the damn dead-end is approaching fast, and I need to find a way out. I can’t force my way through it, and there’s nowhere else to run. In other words, I’m trapped.

Unless………………….

Unless I force my way through my pursuers.

“Very well then, you’re persistent enough to make even me get slightly serious!” I yell and turn around, facing the Three Banditos. They stop immediately, sensing that something has changed, but it’s too late. For I raise my key-sword and slash the air with it.

“GATE OF BABYLON!”

I don’t even have time to choose a weapon. I just unleash a full volley of Noble Phantasms against these crazy people, hoping to stop them for good. The ear-shattering sound is heard throughout the school yard, and as the weapons fly towards the trio and finally hit the ground around them, they are all covered in a huge cloud of dust raised from the ground. I cannot see them anymore, but more and more Noble Phantasms keeps pouring out, all aimed for that single spot.

The barrage continues for over 20 seconds. And then it becomes silent.

……………………Dead silent.

“Ha……hahahahahahaha! See, if I get serious, I won’t let anyone approach me!! No more will your moustache haunt my mind you damn………..eh?”

I cannot believe it.

As the cloud of dust clears…………….those three stand completely unharmed. In the middle is Manuel, who has spread her/his arms and protected Sancho and Hernandez, who both look somewhat baffled at what happened.

“This………………….this is……………” Manuel whispers, before roaring like a lion. “THIS IS THE EXTENT OF MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE!!! No longer a simple thief Manuel, I am now………………………..LOVE MATADOR!!!”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Completely unhaaaaaaaaaarmed!?!?

Allow me to explain!

Having fantasized about Gilgamesh for a whole week, and thinking about different ways of capturing him but seeing that none of them would work, combined with the fact that she has not had a boyfriend in all her life, Makidera Kaede’s frustration has reached critical levels. When she realized, as Manuel, that she could not catch up to Gilgamesh and take him by brute force, that frustration boiled over and was released in a form of conceptual protection that denies everything that stands in her way to her goal.

Truly, it is the ultimate power; one-sided love that can never be realized because of misunderstanding and trauma concerning deceptive looks.

In other words: Love Matador!

“Fight! Matador!” Manuel exclaimed and spread her arms. Her henchmen mimicked the move and yelled out the phrase:

“Fight! Matador!”

C-crap! This is bad! This kind of conceptual defense is even stronger than I can get through right now………!!! God Hand has nothing to this!!

As I weakly tried to retreat, I toppled over, falling on my butt to the ground. Love Matador slowly approached me, his/her moustache growing even thicker and more powerful because of the power seeping into her. Now they were like two tentacle-like appendages sprouting from his/her face, and I didn’t even want to imagine all the nastiness he/she could do with them. I had seen my fair share of the dark side of the internet to know that orifices and tentacles were never, ever a good thing.

Oh my god. This is like a hellish version of Gay Bulge.

“Nooooooooowww, Gilgameeeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhh…………………” she said with a voice that trembled from the power coursing within her. “Coooooooooooooome to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………..”

-------- Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt! !

My ass is at stake here!!

How the hell am I going to get myself out of this pinch!? If she was normal once again, I could somehow, maybe, get away from here, but with her crazy moustache-powers, I have no way of surviving this with my anal-virginity intact.

Think! Think, Gilgamesh, think!

How do I beat her form that is unbeatable!?

…………………………

Wait a minute…………….

That’s it!!

If her this form is unbeatable, then…………………!!

“W-wait! Love Matador!” I hastily yell out and gesture her to stop. She stops few steps from me, looking down at me like a panther ready to pounce.

“T-this…………this isn’t………..” Dammit, I can’t lock up now! I need to find the right words, or I can kiss my ass goodbye! “This isn’t right! This isn’t how I want it to be!!”

…………………….

It is suddenly silent. I’m afraid that Love Matador is suddenly going to attack me, but instead, I can see him/her still looking at me, completely still.

“What…………do you mean?” Love Matador finally asks.

Yes!

“Listen to me………………This Love Matador form you’ve assumed……………….I am sorry, but…………..I cannot love it.”

What the hell am I spouting?

“This isn’t the real you right, Manuel? This monstrous form with that monstrous moustache…………..this isn’t the real you. It is just a façade you approach me with and thus, it is not the true you…………..of course, I cannot love such a lie.”

My words stopped having anything rational in them a long time ago, but still, I continue talking. I would even pose as a priest of the Holy Church to get out of this situation.

“Thus, if you truly care about me…………..if you truly love me………….then do not approach me like this. Approach me as the true you, not as Love Matador. Approach me as Manuel the Bandit………….not as this façade that is a lie………..I beg of you, please………”

I’m sounding like a character from one of those sappy adolescent dramas. I don’t care. I’m fighting for my asshole.

“Love Matador…………….please change back to the real you.”

………………….

He/She stares at me for a long time. Then, with a pained look on his/her face, he/she opens her mouth.

“But………..I…………”

“He’s right.”

This voice belongs to, for my surprise, Hernandez. The bandit takes off the sombrero and glances at Love Matador.

“You don’t need something like this M………….Love Matador. You should try it as the real you, not as a lie like this.”

“Y-yeah”, Sancho agrees. “Relying on something like this isn’t like you at all.”

“………………………It isn’t like me……………………huh?” Love Matador murmurs softly.

And then, slowly, so slowly, her moustache starts to retreat back. The power that coursed inside her dissipates, leaving her body. I can literally see that fearsome conceptual power disappear into the thin air, and those tentacles I so feared are now long gone.

---------- Okay, now I just need to make my escape before they-

“Gilgamesh-sensei…………….I am sorry. The Three Banditos will now leave. Your words………….I have understood the truth behind them, and thus, I will no longer pursue you as Manuel. Hopefully we will meet again later on, but then…………………..then, you won’t recognize me.”

After saying those surprising words and turning around quickly, Manuel walked away from the place, with Hernandez and Sancho following. The trio headed straight for the school building, and as I sat there on the ground, looking after them, they disappeared inside, leaving me alone in a strange kind of peace.

Why……….did she just give up like that? I thought she was still going to pounce on me as Manuel and I would have to escape again, but instead, she simply left me alone with that sort of melancholic look.

“That………….could it be…………….?”

I had talked about true self, and it had shaken her so much, so could it be………….?

That Manuel was yet another façade and that there was another person hiding behind her? But who? Who could disguise himself or herself so well? Was it even a man or a woman?

Most likely, these are the kind of questions I will never get an answer to. Even if I would meet Manuel later on in the school, my gaze would just pass over him or her, not recognizing the leader of Three Banditos. It would remain as an eternal mystery, the true identity of a woman with a moustache, Manuel…………………….

Only thing I knew that somewhere out there, I had a secret admirer.

Yes…the flamenco in the night is something a normal man can ever experience.

------- From the very start, it is not something a man can experience at all. After all, it is a burning passion towards a man that starts in a unexplainable way, and continues to burn brightly until you act to it, or are consumed by that flame.

Yes, man may be a dog: Loud, brutish and ungraceful. They become easily lost if there is no one to hold they leash, and turn feral, disgusting creatures. That is why a woman should be there to hold their leash, feed them, and scratch them behind the ear whenever they have made their owner happy.

And yes, woman may be a cat: agile and graceful. They follow their own rules, and are not bound to anyone unless they themselves deem it profitable. But men should be there to teach them that although you cannot get proper profit out of anything, there is still some unexplainable joy when it comes to two souls sharing a home. Men should be there to give them a home, so they can know what it is to have someone depend on you.

Put down the castanets and guitar. For tonight, the Three Banditos take off their sombreros. Fuyuki is nothing more to us than a city, and Homuraba High School is just our school. We can be found just by looking from the right class. We don’t move away from anyone, but instead look at them and ask what they want. We are not invisible, but perfectly normal people who you can walk up to and greet.

For we are no longer the Three Banditos – The silent guardians of Homuraba High School.

And tonight, as the petals descend, we end our passionate dance.

I try to steady my breathing, and ignore my heart which pounds like a madman in my chest. I lean backwards and feel the cool wall against my uniform. That coolness makes me somewhat calm again, and I stop gripping the envelope in my hand like it was the only thing keeping me away from death. I lift up my gaze, slap my cheeks, and prepare. I stand there, in the hallway, outside the door leading to my class. I know that my homeroom and P.E teacher is still inside, since I can hear his voice. And I’m waiting for him, although he does not know about it. He said I should be just myself if I wanted to be with him………and so, I’ll be just that. My tanned, black-haired, somewhat plain-looking self. And I’m going ask him to be with me…….by presenting him this letter the moment he steps out of that door.

Ah………….the door, it’s…………..!

This is it. The door opens. I can already see his shadow on the other side, and I brace myself. Whatever happens after this……….I have no regrets. And I will get my answers when he reads this letter. Whether or not it is favorable remains to be seen, but as I face him as myself………..I have no regrets.

The door opens. I open my mouth and bring my arms forward, presenting the letter. The words form in my mouth, roll out of my tongue, and-

“Wait, Alter, it’s not that-------------Wait, I wasn’t even interested in that moustache-freak, and even if I was, what the hell does this have to do with you-----------No, no, NO! Don’t raise your swords, don’t-“

“BLACKCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR!!!!!”

The door is open, but instead of her homeroom teacher, Gilgamesh, Makidera Kaede meets with a engulfing black light. It slams straight into her, destroying her letter and leaving her lying on the floor with smoke rising from her hair that smelled burnt.

Meanwhile, her homeroom teacher Gilgamesh is grateful that he managed to dodge, and escapes through the open door. He does not even notice blackened Makidera Kaede, for he is far too busy getting the hell out before his companion, Saber Alter, can hit him with Blackcalibur for reasons he does not understand. Few seconds later, Saber Alter gives chase after him, managing not to spot Makidera Kaede either.

Thus, Makidera Kaede was left alone in the corridor, having failed at her mission to bring her homeroom teacher a letter of confession in normal means.

But Makidera Kaede does not give up.

Why?

For Makidera Kaede is a ⑨.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's too much...go on without me...
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    GLORIOUS REPOSTS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Oh god the vomit thing, it's as glorious as I remember. ~thank you~

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    Teach us, Gil-sensei is back.

My life has meaning again.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

Recorder of the World Lines AzureGrimoire's Avatar
    This is... Golden!

This bond we have is like poison... Just one drop would destroy them all, no prisoners taken...
    Yuuhei Satellite - Tsuki ni Murakumo, Hana ni Kaze

This is over the top, crazy inducing awesome. Glad to see the one and only King back to his teaching antics.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    This story deserves a meme-drop.

LIKE A KING
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I never really understood what a ⑨ is...

Mr Verg, what you've just posted.. is one of the most insanely awesome things I have ever read. At no point, in your golden, kingly post, were you even close to anything that could be considered boring. Everyone in this room is now greater for having read it. I award you a countless number of points, and may God have mercy on your fingers.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    I never really understood what a ⑨ is...
    A Touhou in-joke.

I never knew what it was either until someone told me, too. >_>;;

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    A Touhou in-joke.

I never knew what it was either until someone told me, too. >_>;;
    Does it have something to do with Cirno...?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Yes. Yes it does.

To paraphrase, "Cirno is a nine-ball", is pretty much the originator of the meme.