Thread: a fate theory, just a therory though

a fate theory, just a therory though

welll, never saw it anywhere soooo, most of the ppl think that shirou magic comes from mutations(due to excalibur or not)or maybe from his ancestors.
    but what if his powers came from gaia? think about it, we know that the throne (of hereos),wich is part of gaia,transcend time,but could it trancend reality,"timelines"? could there be one throne for all of the timelines?
    then we know that archer became a counter servant in exchange of power to save people during in a natural catastrophe. what if this power was shirou's tracing, confered to all shirous's from all timelines by gaia? meaning that archer didnt had his power during the war.
    we're pretty sure archer shirou comes from one of the worst timeline where he's the only survivors of the grail war. meaning he performed badly, maybe due to a lack of power?(i know,all the dead end and all but...).
    shirou noble phantasm basically have no limits with infinite mana, which gaia procures to all of her counter guardians. if gaia really gave him his powers, then she chosed weel (needed a tool of mass murder after all).
    then we know that shirou can only replicate earthly ressources, if his noble phantasm was indeed bestowed by gaia, it would really make sense.
    and yhe source of shirou magic is a reality marble,nearing the sorcery realm.i mean, i know he put his life on the line while training, and will plus emotions are pretty imprtant factors in the nasuverses magic system, but obtening a sorcery this way is not far form saitama's training level of absurdity. and gaia is the world, a marble phantasm create a world sooo....
    then most of the other noble phantasm have really fleshed out background and dont pop out of nowher like ubw, i mean (he's basically born with this capacity,ubw being where he keeps all his "diagrams" its always existing inside him, and just refined it by training).
    come, and destroy my theory ^^ (also im french so sorry for my english).

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...houghts-Thread

Also it's not that people think that Shirou's magic comes from having Avalon shoved in him. It's literally spelled out by Nasu that it is so.

Archer comes from a timeline that's apparently close to Fate route, but where he failed to completely convince Saber of her wrongness. He also implies and materials suggest that at least Rin and Illya survive the war.

Archer had magecraft before his contract with the Counter Force. He describes what he was like in his own Grail War, including having the same problems with his body after activating his circuits and having all kinds of wrong assumptions about how his power works.

well, it was fast. goodbye therory, im really dumb sometimes....really like it though. sorry for posting in the wrong section.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by elwendys View Post
    well, it was fast. goodbye therory, im really dumb sometimes....really like it though. sorry for posting in the wrong section.
    Try also separating it into paragraphs. A wall of text like that is hard to read.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Don't worry about your English, it's better than most english speakers already.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Wild theory. Stay safe on your travels.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I'm sure they have capital letters in French too. Then again, if that key on your keyboard is broken, my sympathies, I have been there.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thaumaturgy comes from the innate ability of the users element (which is in the soul), and from processing energy in the users magical circuits (something similar to an organ in the magis body). The element effects anything the user does with thaumaturgy, the actual effects of any 'spell' is entirely decided by a user's element. i.e. a magical bullet can only be made as fire if the users element is such.

The Circuits themselves are an innate feature that probably always existed in Shirou, but Avalon being inside Shirou's body so long changed his element to sword (we do not know what his original element may have been if he had one), this was something stated in Complete Material 3, but was something that was a theory beforehand. This is why when Avalon heals Shirou it looks like swords kneading his skin as his magical ability is being processed quite literally through 'swords'.
    Last edited by Cruor; September 17th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice