Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Re:Creators

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I'm just going to file this (wrong) opinion under things I will never understand.

Presumably due to the Holopsicon making the boundaries between worlds permeable. Also since Altair was made to be shown to Souta, his proximity to Vogalchevalier probably got him pulled in by her automatically.
    Her everything, from her boots to her clothes to her hair is an overdesigned mess. Which is fitting, considering her OC donut steel nature, but still.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Cool. People can like what you don't . A bad design for you is a great design for others. Stop acting like your taste is some kind of objective universal truth, please
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Stop acting like your taste is some kind of objective universal truth, please
    Stop acting so offended over someone calling an anime design bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Stop acting so offended over someone calling an anime design bad.
    That's not my problem and you know it. My problem is you acting like your statement is objectively true. I think Altair's design is good and I'm as right as you are. Just accept that. You're the one who said people disagreeing with your opinions on a design is so utterly wrong and hard to understand it breaks your suspension of disbelief
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    You're the one who said people disagreeing with your opinions on a design is so utterly wrong and hard to understand it breaks your suspension of disbelief
    Read it again.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

My problem is you acting like your statement is objectively true.
    Nah. You're objectively wrong here.
    You're the one who said people disagreeing with your opinions on a design is so utterly wrong and hard to understand it breaks your suspension of disbelief
    How you got that from me wondering how she even got popular with a bad design actually does show how much my statement affected you, though.

Nah. You're objectively wrong here.

How you got that from me wondering how she even got popular with a bad design actually does show how much my statement affected you, though.
    Why am I objectively wrong? Because if you, oh Goddess of absolute opinions says so, no one is allowed to disagree with you? Only seflcentered stupid people act like that. Sorry, but Altair's design being bad will never be more than your opinion. Deal with it.

And let me qutoe you "Honestly my suspension of disbelief was already gone by the time we found out that somehow Altair became famous enough to be that OP.

Her design is so bad". Why can't people like her design and make her popular? Because you say it's bad? Who the hell do you think you are?. You're only wondering that because you consider your opinion to be a fact. If not, explain yourself, and why you think Altair can't be popular just because you think her design is bad

And of course, your post has affected me. You would be similarly affected if I said your hate of Altair and Re:Creators as a show is objectively wrong. Because this is all opinions. No objective facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Read it again.
    What should I read again? Nobody''s post is simple

"I think her design is bad, so why is she popular? Why are people disagreeing with me? Impossible. This shatters my suspension of disbelief"
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Why am I objectively wrong? Because if you, oh Goddess of absolute opinions says so, no one is allowed to disagree with you? Only seflcentered stupid people act like that. Sorry, but Altair's design being bad will never be more than your opinion. Deal with it.

And let me qutoe you "Honestly my suspension of disbelief was already gone by the time we found out that somehow Altair became famous enough to be that OP.

Her design is so bad". Why can't people like her design and make her popular? Because you say it's bad? Who the hell do you think you are?. You're only wondering that because you consider your opinion to be a fact. If not, explain yourself, and why you think Altair can't be popular just because you think her design is bad

And of course, your post has affected me. You would be similarly affected if I said your hate of Altair and Re:Creators as a show is objectively wrong. Because this is all opinions. No objective facts.

- - - Updated - - -

What should I read again? Nobody''s post is simple

"I think her design is bad, so why is she popular? Why are people disagreeing with me? Impossible. This shatters my suspension of disbelief"
    Why are you getting so worked up over me saying her design is bad.

Why do I need to explain myself to you just because you assumed I was oppressing everyone who likes anything ever.

You've already proven yourself incapable of seeing anything past your own mindset, I don't need to explain shit to you lol.

Why are you getting so worked up over me saying her design is bad.

Why do I need to explain myself to you just because you assumed I was oppressing everyone who likes anything ever.

You've already proven yourself incapable of seeing anything past your own mindset, I don't need to explain shit to you lol.
    Said the one whose suspension of disbelief is broken over people in a show liking a design he doesn't. You think her desings is bad? Fine. But it will never be a fact. Just an opinion. You sound extremely upset because I don't pander to you and refuse to accept your opinion as fact

I hope people won't again act like I'm the evil villain when these are the responses I get. Just fanning the flames instead of trying to explain and trying to clear any misundertandings present. Seriously. I apologize if I'm misundertanding Nobody's posts here, and I'd welcome some explanation if trying to stablish her opinion as fact wasn't what she was trying to do
    Last edited by bassgs435; September 20th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Said the one whose suspension of disbelief is broken over people in a show liking a design he doesn't. You sound extremely upset because I don't pander to you and refuse to accept your opinion as fact
    My post is so literal. It can't be interpreted in any other way, and yet.

And it's hilariously ironic how you're putting words in my mouth and acting like you're right while ranting on about how I think I'm right and can't handle other people's opinions.

My post is so literal. It can't be interpreted in any other way, and yet.

And it's hilariously ironic how you're putting words in my mouth and acting like you're right while ranting on about how I think I'm right and can't handle other people's opinions.
    Then, please explain yourself in a way a dumbass like me can understand. Seriouly. It's all I ask. If I'm misunderstading something, I apologize for being so extremely stupid. I think at least I should have left it clear my problem isn't you saying Altair design is bad. I disagree with it, but I won't tell you to change your opinion.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Then, please explain yourself in a way a dumbass like me can understand. Seriouly. It's all I ask. If I'm misunderstading something, I apologize for being so extremely stupid. I think at least I should have left it clear my problem isn't you saying Altair design is bad. I disagree with it, but I won't tell you to change your opinion.
    There's nothing to explain. I was semi-responding to Agatha's comment on Altair's powerset by saying my suspension of disbelief was gone with how popular Altair was, which is what allowed her to get so OP and have a shitton of hax abilities. Raff then responded (in jest), that my opinion was wrong, and I replied back (also in jest).

Literally as simple as that, and then you came in mad because I said her design was bad.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's less that you said the design was bad and more that you seemed to think the idea that anyone could like the design is a plot-hole in the show itself, which is kind of silly. Design is pretty subjective, so there's nothing implausible about a design you personally don't like becoming popular. Maybe everyone in Re:Creators just has shit taste.

For what it's worth, I think her design was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's less that you said the design was bad and more that you seemed to think the idea that anyone could like the design is a plot-hole in the show itself, which is kind of silly.
    Then you also need to reread what I posted. I never said anything about her design being that bad ​that people liking her is unthinkable.

It was about her being so popular that she had so much fan content of her made.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Her comment about not liking her design was in an entirely separate paragraph and was pretty much standalone. My god.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

what the fuck

There's nothing to explain. I was semi-responding to Agatha's comment on Altair's powerset by saying my suspension of disbelief was gone with how popular Altair was, which is what allowed her to get so OP and have a shitton of hax abilities. Raff then responded (in jest), that my opinion was wrong, and I replied back (also in jest).

Literally as simple as that, and then you came in mad because I said her design was bad.
    You keep misunderstanding me. Why do you stubbornly keep repeating I'm mad because you said her design is bad? That's not it. Not it at all.
    my suspension of disbelief was gone with how popular Altair was,"
    This is it. Why would your suspension of disbelief seriously be gone because a lot of fictional people like something you don't? (in this specific case, Altair's design). The only answer I find is that you think your opinion of Altair's design is a fact. And all I say is that "Altair's design is bad" is not a fact. Thus, Altair being popular shouldn't break suspension of disbelief

- - - Updated - - -

Then you also need to reread what I posted. I never said anything about her design being that bad ​that people liking her is unthinkable.

It was about her being so popular that she had so much fan content of her made.
    So. How many people are allowed to like what you dislike? Why do you think there should be a limit to how many people like a thing you dislike?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Her comment about not liking her design was in an entirely separate paragraph and was pretty much standalone. My god.
    And? There's nothing else in her post besides her comment on Altair's design explaining why Altair's popularity breaks her suspension of disbelief.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The only answer I find is that you think your opinion of Altair's design is a fact. And all I say is that "Altair's design is bad" is not a fact. Thus, Altair being popular shouldn't break suspension of disbelief

- - - Updated - - -

So. How many people are allowed to like what you dislike? Why do you think there should be a limit to how many people like a thing you dislike?
    Jesus fucking christ it's not that serious. Why do you keep acting like this is some debate where I must prove why I think this anime girl's design is bad.

Your replies and how seriously you're taking this is honestly mind-boggling. I can't even begin to think how your reading comprehesnion is letting you get to these conclusions.

Jesus fucking christ it's not that serious. Why do you keep acting like this is some debate where I must prove why I think this anime girl's design is bad.

Your replies and how seriously you're taking this is honestly mind-boggling.
    Why do you keep acting like my problem is you saying Altair has a bad design?
    Your replies and how you keep claiming that's my issue are honestly mind-boggling
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Why do you keep acting like my problem is you saying Altair has a bad design
    Why do you keep acting like I'm telling people what they can and cannot like.

Why do you keep assuming that I'm so upset over people liking something I don't.

Why do you lack reading comprehension.