Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Are Thou My Translator?

  1. #41
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,761
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    How long has it been since he TL'd V3?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    But then, EDreamer won't have anything to stop him from translating Apo.
    I'm still surprised no actual talk has come of it.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  2. #42
    SHIKIKAN SHIKIKAN Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Azur Lane
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,844
    Only Dec 2016!
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    So the studio skipped all the parts that Canon hasn't translated huh
    hmmmmmmm
    Translations | Chaldeum | YouTube | Twitter | Lodestone (FFXIV)

  3. #43
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,782
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    I'm still surprised no actual talk has come of it.
    There has been. Since Canon's "TLing" Apoc V3 and 5, EDreamer isn't. Translators have a code of honor where they don't step on each other's toes or touch each other's projects until the current translator explicitly quits.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  4. #44
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,761
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    There has been. Since Canon's "TLing" Apoc V3 and 5, EDreamer isn't. Translators have a code of honor where they don't step on each other's toes or touch each other's projects until the current translator explicitly quits.
    Buy the deed from Canon then and give it to EDreamer.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  5. #45
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,782
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    >spend money

    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •