Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate: Hollow Ataraxia Uncensor Mod

Just a quick note: I've updated the mod to v1.3.

One of the images (taken from Fate: Stay Night) included an edit that didn't make sense for the scene it was used for in Fate: Hollow Ataraxia. This has been fixed.

Spoiler:
    Specifically, in the ero scene with Sakura/Rider in v1.2 of the patch, Shirou was seen wearing Archer's sealing cloth on his arm. While this cloth was originally omitted in this scene in Fate: Stay Night and had to be edited in in the decensor patch so as to avoid a continuity goof, there's no reason for the sealing cloth to be there for the scene in Fate: Hollow Ataraxia. So in v1.3 it's been removed.
    Looking for the uncensor mods for Fate/Stay Night, Realta Nua PC or Hollow Ataraxia?
    Visit www.thornyrosestudios.com/mods.html

Quote Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
    Just a quick note: I've updated the mod to v1.3.

One of the images (taken from Fate: Stay Night) included an edit that didn't make sense for the scene it was used for in Fate: Hollow Ataraxia. This has been fixed.

Spoiler:
    Specifically, in the ero scene with Sakura/Rider in v1.2 of the patch, Shirou was seen wearing Archer's sealing cloth on his arm. While this cloth was originally omitted in this scene in Fate: Stay Night and had to be edited in in the decensor patch so as to avoid a continuity goof, there's no reason for the sealing cloth to be there for the scene in Fate: Hollow Ataraxia. So in v1.3 it's been removed.
    Thanks for the update, this did strike me as odd when I saw it.

Do you got this mod of fate stay night?

Go to his website there is one

ok thank u bro

I have installed the voice patch mod, as well as the decensor mod, but when i run the game, the patch > censor menu still does not let me change it from censor. Anyone know how to fix this? The only files i didnt move into the game folder are settings.tjs, patch_op, and patch_vita. Thanks

nvmind, seems i needed the vita patch for this.