Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Blog Entries
    @idkidkidk - try looking at the FAQ in this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...lation-Patches
    @masterjuggler - for Illya's Castle you can only control the master voice volume (via the config menu) - per-character voice volume does not apply for this mini-game (noted, I'll fix it).

I'll have to play around with it some more, but I'm not talking about per-voice volume. I mean that the overall voice volume seems to be at its maximum specifically in Illya's Castle, then go back to normal for everything else. I'll be able to mess with it more and make sure it's not just my mistake after this week is over with all its finals goodness.

@Transformer214, Quibi
    I've seen the FAQ already (when I talked about the only scene that doesnt have a date i meant the only scene listed in the faq), but I appreciate it. I'll try rereading scenes or something when I have the time. It'd be really helpful if anyone can upload their own 100% save for me to use, because I can't seem to find another solution.
    Last edited by idkidkidk; December 15th, 2017 at 05:27 PM.

My friend has a Mac and even though he turned the vita op off in game. It still crashed for him. Please help

He has his patch up to date too.

- - - Updated - - -

@baconaterswagg - I'm assuming it's running under wine. I'm running it under wine in Ubuntu and encountered the same issue. This solved it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjuggler View Post
    @baconaterswagg - I'm assuming it's running under wine. I'm running it under wine in Ubuntu and encountered the same issue. This solved it for me.
    Yes it was wine he was using. So what exactly helped you I'm confused

"Installing ffdshow and quartz through winetricks / POL"

It's in the reddit post linked to in the post I linked to. Yeah, doesn't quite roll of the tongue lol, but it was in front of me and I figured I'd make sure Quibi got the credit for originally bringing it up here.

Oh would you be willing to provide more details about this, I'm not very familiar with this method.

My friend downloaded quartz.dll and ffdshow but it didn't change anything for him

It's a lot easier to deal with installing extra components with winetricks when using playonmac (mac equivalent of playonlinux), though that's just for ease of use if you don't like using a cli.

Assuming your friend did it properly, then short of figuring out making wine work, they can just use a windows virtual machine. I really can't help with macs as I refuse cough up the money for those things. If they manage to figure it out, make sure to also post the fix so others can benefit too. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Thanks for the help

If anyone finds a solution it would be a great help. He dosent need to watch the opening, he just wants to be able to get past that point.

This is certainly not ideal, but if he is desperate, he could simply copy his save file to a windows computer, get past the video, then transfer it back to his own. Though I still think just setting up a virtual machine would do it.

Unfortunately this is a windows application, and there aren't always ways to get it working perfectly on platforms it wasn't intended to run on. So those of us that don't run windows just need to make do with our less privacy-invasive OSs. As much as I'd rather not, I personally just dual boot ubuntu with windows for those few apps that just don't work in an emulator like windows-only 3d games.

I've got major issues with every OS, linux-based included lol.
    Last edited by masterjuggler; December 18th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

Thank you for the continued advice my good sir.

I love playing this game. I have it running on windows but I have a major problem. I can't load any of my saved games made after the opening movie! I click on "Continue" and this happens:

console.log

Every time I load it crashes with this. Has this happened to other people?
    Last edited by tamercloud; December 19th, 2017 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    @tamercloud - it's a memory issue. Make sure you use the latest patch version, and press start instead of continue for the first time only. After that you can continue to press continue, should be ok.

Also - I'm looking for a translator for translating the track girls route in hanafuda (~160 lines), as well as some other untranslated hanafuda quotes (~170 lines). I really want to release it in the next update.
    PM me your discord if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    @tamercloud - it's a memory issue. Make sure you use the latest patch version, and press start instead of continue for the first time only. After that you can continue to press continue, should be ok.
    Thank you! I completely overlooked the patch fix file when I was downloading all the files.

Does no one have a save they can share with me? I know I'm being persistent but I really want to read that scene and it's kind of a shame to just watch it on youtube with bad quality/having to stop or speed up the entire video.

Blog Entries
    @ikdikdikd - sorry, I missed your post. Trying your save files seem to be working for me... Where did you get the error exactly? Also, are you using the latest patch version?