Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Oddnormal View Post
    Hi. I need help with Fate / hollow ataraxia.

I bought Fate / hollow ataraxia together with stay night in the Fate 15th anniversary bundle from Amazon. It's a digital version from DMM games. I followed the instructions online about how to add patches but no patch works. I dragged and dropped the patch files into the same folder where the game is FateFD.exe but nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 10. I had to change my region and locale to Japan just to play the game and my game's version is 1.2.0702.

Sorry if my english is terrible as I'm not a native speaker.
    This patch will not work as-is on the 2019年6月28日 DMM download version of the game. However, I'm one of the people working on the patch, so I can help make a patch specific to that version.
    Please e-mail me at (my username) at gmail dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddnormal View Post
    Hi. I need help with Fate / hollow ataraxia.

I bought Fate / hollow ataraxia together with stay night in the Fate 15th anniversary bundle from Amazon. It's a digital version from DMM games. I followed the instructions online about how to add patches but no patch works. I dragged and dropped the patch files into the same folder where the game is FateFD.exe but nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 10. I had to change my region and locale to Japan just to play the game and my game's version is 1.2.0702.

Sorry if my english is terrible as I'm not a native speaker.
    I sent an email ~5 days ago, so please check it.

I have a question: I applied the voice patch, but when I try to decrease volume of BGM it doesn't work anymore! So are the BGM & voices not separated in this patch?

Quote Originally Posted by qrst View Post
    I have a question: I applied the voice patch, but when I try to decrease volume of BGM it doesn't work anymore! So are the BGM & voices not separated in this patch?
    Are you sure you are moving the correct slider?

Wow that was fast, many thanks! Weird though, the options aren't translated like that to me...Any idea why?
    Last edited by qrst; February 26th, 2020 at 01:44 PM.

Wow that was fast, many thanks! Weird though, the options aren't translated like that to me...Any idea why?
    Which version of the voice patch are you using?

This one:
    Fate/hollow ataraxia Voice Patch v1.0.1
    from the 1st post here:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2741240

Also I need help in another matter:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Fate/hollow ataraxia Voice Patch v1.0.1

Spoiler:
    ---v1.0.1---
    Fixed Hanafuda crash.
    ---v1.0.0---
    Fixed a bug where you could not get 100% completion without viewing the Eclipse h-scenes in h-censored mode.
    I Did read the changelog, but I need confirmation, different walkthroughs state I need to view all Eclipse scenes to reach 100%, so I have already viewed Himura's love investigation scene, and there should be another Saber H-scene (I have already had the pool date with her), Emiya's residence shows "New" tag, I open & "Living room" tag is there but inactive! It activates showing Saber only if I uncheck (censor H-content).

I have no intention playing without (censor H-content) option, so does (not viewing the H-scene) somehow count towards 100% because the patch has (Fixed a bug where you could not get 100% completion without viewing the Eclipse h-scenes in h-censored mode) thing, or there is something else needed?
    Last edited by qrst; February 28th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

This one:Fate/hollow ataraxia Voice Patch v1.0.1from the 1st post here:http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2741240Also I need help in another matter:I Did read the changelog, but I need confirmation, different walkthroughs state I need to view all Eclipse scenes to reach 100%, so I have already viewed Himura's love investigation scene, and there should be another Saber H-scene (I have already had the pool date with her), Emiya's residence shows "New" tag, I open & "Living room" tag is there but inactive! It activates showing Saber only if I uncheck (censor H-content).I have no intention playing without (censor H-content) option, so does (not viewing the H-scene) somehow count towards 100% because the patch has (Fixed a bug where you could not get 100% completion without viewing the Eclipse h-scenes in h-censored mode) thing, or there is something else needed?
    I'm sorry but can someone help me, please?
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."
    "Isn't this called IMPATIENCE?!"

Blog Entries
    You don't have to view the h scenes to reach 100%.
    At least in the latest version.
    Other than that maybe others can help you.

You don't have to view the h scenes to reach 100%.
    At least in the latest version.
    Other than that maybe others can help you.
    Many thanks for the confirmation.

& I hope someone will help me about the translation.
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify - you DO need to view the h-alt scenes instead.

Just to clarify - you DO need to view the h-alt scenes instead.
    Ok but how to view them? As shown in my posted picture, there is no active scene to open, did a test & it only activates by checking "uncensor h content" option (by the way it's eclipse scene).

EDIT: I'm not sure, but perhaps the H-Alt scenes are in different place than the H-scenes?
    Whether it's the case or not I'm sorry if I'm asking for much, but is it possible that someone here provide a list of H-Alt scenes?
    Last edited by qrst; March 4th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    About the h-alt scenes
    Spoiler:

Basically there's only one h-alt scene, which is Caren's. It's not in Eclipse but part of the story.

Other than that I really don't know. Haven't played through the game myself :X

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Which version of the voice patch are you using?
    @uyjulian Some help here please.

@uyjulian Some help here please.
    Can you decrease the volume of the BGM using the first bar, or does it not work?

Can you decrease the volume of the BGM using the first bar, or does it not work?
    Yes it worked, but as I mentioned before the translation is off, & the pic you shared here shows different and right translation. I'm using the version from the 1st post here.
    Last edited by qrst; March 7th, 2020 at 06:03 PM.

Yes it worked, but as I mentioned before the translation is off, & I'm using the version from the 1st post here.
    Which translation? All I see is the wrong image being used, which will most likely be fixed in the next version.

Which translation? All I see is the wrong image being used, which will most likely be fixed in the next version.
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant the difference in the translation of the configuration menu content between your image & mine. & if there is going to be a next version to fix that then many thanks in advance.
    By the way can you help me with my other problem, please? http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post3046283

Quoting myself to repeat my apology:
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant the difference in the translation of the configuration menu content between your image & mine. & if there is going to be a next version to fix that then many thanks in advance.
    Also repeating my other question:
    I'm sorry if I'm asking for much, but is it possible that someone here provide a list of H-Alt scenes?

Blog Entries
    @qst maybe you didn't install the patch correctly. Just download from the first post and copy it to the game folder.
    Also, click "help->about" and and post the game version and TL version you have there.

And I already told you about the H-alt...