Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2025282930

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Blog Entries
    Did you place the files inside the game's folder?
    If you did, it should display the correct version.

worked. thanks you very much for the help!

Fate / hollow ataraxia patches not working

Hi. I need help with Fate / hollow ataraxia.

I bought Fate / hollow ataraxia together with stay night in the Fate 15th anniversary bundle from Amazon. It's a digital version from DMM games. I followed the instructions online about how to add patches but no patch works. I dragged and dropped the patch files into the same folder where the game is FateFD.exe but nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 10. I had to change my region and locale to Japan just to play the game and my game's version is 1.2.0702.

Sorry if my english is terrible as I'm not a native speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddnormal View Post

I bought Fate / hollow ataraxia together with stay night in the Fate 15th anniversary bundle from Amazon. It's a digital version from DMM games. I followed the instructions online about how to add patches but no patch works. I dragged and dropped the patch files into the same folder where the game is FateFD.exe but nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 10. I had to change my region and locale to Japan just to play the game and my game's version is 1.2.0702.

This patch will not work as-is on the 2019年6月28日 DMM download version of the game. However, I'm one of the people working on the patch, so I can help make a patch specific to that version.
    Please e-mail me at (my username) at gmail dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddnormal View Post

I sent an email ~5 days ago, so please check it.