Page 1 of 18 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

*Switch On*

I am the switch of my sword.
    Switches are my body, and options are my blood.
    I have created over a thousand patches.
    Unknown to DozenAgent.
    Nor known to Jack.
    Have withstood pain to make every switch compatible.
    Yet, those hands will never toggle anything.
    So as I pray,
    Unlimited Switch Works.

--Hollowgate 2014, never forget.

Fate Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch v0.9.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zbbv2...h%20v0.9.0.rar
    v0.9.X to v0.9.8 fix (X is any previous version): https://www.mediafire.com/file/cv2c0...pdate-only.rar
    Additional important fix for the vita patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/092qa..._vita_v1.1.rar
    Additional files if you want to run it on Kirikiroid2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a4dj...droid_v1.0.rar
    (Please press "Start" instead of "Continue" after applying the fix)
    Changelog:

Spoiler:
    ---v0.9.8---
    Fixed crash that happens sometimes when loading a game.
    Fixed some voices not matching the text in English.
    English scripts edits.
    ---v0.9.7---
    The game will now load in English for the first time (basically, if you only have a single language patch it is assumed to be the default language).
    Fixed hang in Hanafuda tutorial.
    Fixed crashes in Kirikiroid2 and added support for running Kirikiroid2 on iPhone and iPad.
    Reduced history jump back to 5 pages, as memory errors were still occurring. You can also change this value manually by creating a text file in the game folder called "max_history.txt" and putting there the number of pages you want to be able to jump back to. I'd suggest only doing so in the unlikely case you still get memory errors.
    English scripts edits.
    ---v0.9.6---
    Added support for Kirikiroid2 (make sure you also download the android patch above and follow the readme inside it).
    English scripts edits.
    ---v0.9.5---
    Fixed graphical glitch in h-alt scene.
    English scripts edits.
    ---v0.9.4---
    Fixed crash that happens sometimes when playing hanafuda.
    Fixed crash when using Windows XP, Android with Kirikiroid2 and Mac with Wine.
    Fixed crash caused by missing dll which made the user install external packages.
    English scripts edits.
    ---v0.9.3---
    Fixed another crash in h-alt scene (hopefully the last one).
    Fixed history title text size changing when scrolling though pages sometimes (it is now fixed-size).
    ---vita patch v1.1---
    Added missing vita assets that caused a crash in h-alt scene.
    ---v0.9.2---
    Fixed crash when trying to view vita credits.
    Fixed crash when trying to view vita OP in full screen in-game.
    Fixed some system messages appearing in English while in Japanese language (which is why the English version was bumped - no translation changes were made. This is more of a technical thing).
    ---v0.9.1---
    Fixed crash in H-alt.
    Fixed some hints appearing in Japanese instead of English.
    Reduced maximum history "jump" back to 10 from 15 as this caused crashes. If you still get crashes please report so.
    Some English scripts editing.

Voice project leads: Jacktheinfinite101, Quibi, Hintay

While you're downloading grab a cup of tea and read the readme (spoiler-free, also included in the download):
    Spoiler:
    Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch v0.9.0
    English Patch version v1.1.0

Note:
    This is the first released version and may be unstable. Please check forum thread frequently for updates and report any bugs you find.
    If you haven't played the game yet I suggest waiting for some feedback on the release.

Table of Contents
    -----------------
    (*) Installation
    (*) About the Patches
    (*) Switches Guide
    (*) FAQ
    (*) Known issues
    (*) Credits

Installation
    ------------
    1) Remove any previously applied patches (patch.xp3, patch2.xp3, patch3.xp3, etc).
    2) Drop all the patches you want in the game folder. The following patches are mandatory:
    * patch.xp3
    * patch2.xp3
    * patch3.xp3
    3) Depending on your system, you might have to switch to Japanese locale or use Locale Emulator (or AppLocale on pre-windows 10 systems).
    4) Read the first two questions in the FAQ section. You'll need it.
    5) Saves should be backward-compatible, just press "Start" instead of "Continue" the first time you open the game after applying the patch.

About the Patches
    -----------------
    * patch.xp3 and patch2.xp3
    Thos are the official patches for FHA by typemoon.
    * patch3.xp3
    This is the "core" patch for the game laying the foundation for the following patches.
    It replaces the "prerendered" font system in the previous English patch with dynamic font rendering, which means you can change the font in the menu to anything you like (if you do, make sure it's a unicode font to avoid question marks appearing in the game). The default font is the true and tested one though.
    It also adds a couple of scenes from the vita which are spoiler so I won't expand on it here (check the release thread for more details inside a proper spoiler tag).
    Note: The following patches are optional, and even if you add them you can turn on/off all of their features via in-game switches.
    * patch_lang_english.xp3
    This is the English translation patch.
    Thanks to Kotonoha the translation was vastly edited and a translation for the H-alt was added (requires vita patch). It's still a work-in-progress so expect updates to come.
    Another addition are optionally subbed OP movies (original OP only, not vita).
    * patch_voice.xp3
    Adds voice acting to the game. This also includes voice acting for the mini-games. Voice is available in both English and Japanese.
    You can adjust the overall voice volume in the config menu and also per character under the "voice" button in the config menu.
    * patch_vita.xp3
    Adds vita content: H-alt scene, censored images for H content, additional wallpapers, new ending credits, new about menu.
    The new wallpapers are unlocked when you reach certain parts of the game (same as the vita). If you already a have a save file you'll automatically unlock all the relevant vita wallpapers you deserve when you launch the game after applying the patch.
    * patch_op.xp3
    Adds vita OP to the game and the movie menu. Also adds the music track to the music menu.
    * patch_decensor.xp3
    Adds decensored images for the H-scenes. Not included with this package. See thread for a separate download link.

Switches Guide
    --------------
    * Language
    Use this switch to change the language of the game to whatever you like. Font configuration is saved per-language, so you can set your favorite font per language.
    * Censor
    * Censore H content - replaces H-scenes with H-alt, censors nudity, removes H-scenes from the scene menu, map, and galley. While this switch is off you can view both H and alt in the scene menu and gallery. Alt scene will be automatically unlocked when viewing the H scene (and vice versa).
    * Censor mature content - censors mature content like underage alchohol. This is a work in progress and not everything is censored while this is on.
    * Decensor H content - decensors the pixelated parts of the H scenes.
    * Voice
    * Play unmatched voices - due to censoring done to the scripts in the vita version, some voices don't match the text. If you don't know Japanese you should probably keep it on since most of the times the tone matches the atmosphere.
    * Use custom Wait-Voice tags - the features some nice effects where the text waits for the voice to reach a certain point before playing some special effects. While inserting the voices, some of the members added their custom wait-voice tags to enhace the experience where they were missing. This switch is for the custom tags only. We recommend keeping it on.
    * Fade BGM with voice - slightly fades the BGM when a character is speaking.
    * Use custom voice replay icons - displays character-specific icons for the voice-replay button in history instead of the generic button. Not all characters included.
    * Play typing SE with voice - applies to Illya's Castle mini-game. When Taiga talks a "typing" SE was used before it was voiced. In the vita version this SE was replaced with the actual voice. Using this switch you can choose to play this SE together with the voice.
    * Vita Additions
    * Play Vita OP in-game - plays the vita OP instead of the original OP while playing the game.
    * Vita Movie Menu - adds the vita OP to the movie menu.
    * Vita Wallpaper Menu - adds teh vita wallpapers to the movie menu.
    * Vita About Menu - Uses the vita background image for the about menu.
    * Vita Ending Credits - displays the vita ending-credits when finishing the game. It includes additional voice cast credits and a different song is played.
    * Options
    * Use unused Extra Menu BGM - play an unused track in the "Extra" menu instead of the title menu track. For technical reasons this switch only enables after choosing a ticket.
    * Display scene title in history - display the current scene title in the history. This can potentially include some spoilers.
    * Display subtitles in movies - display subtitles in movies. For the current English patch subtitles exist for the original OP only.

FAQ
    ---
    Q: Why is the game in Japanese?
    A: The game auto detects the locale of the system to choose the default language, so if you're running in Japanese locale or Locale Emulator the game assumes you're Japanese. No worries, you can use the Language menu to switch to English language. The first time you run the game you're asked to choose a save folder (before being able to switch language). Press cancel to place the save folder in the game's folder, or choose a folder of your liking (this can later be changed by editing the "config.ksc" file in the game's directory using your favorite text editor).
    Q: I can't switch the language! The language menu is disabled!
    A: Due to some technical difficulties the language menu only works after choosing a ticket. Go ahead and do that and you can then switch the language. The game remembers the lanuage you chose for the next time so it's a one time thing.
    Q: Why are some hanafuda routes unvoiced?
    A: The voices for the hanafuda stories are from the PSP game adaption. Some stories were added to the PC game in a later patch (patch2.xp3), after the PSP game came out, so naturally no voice acting exists for them.
    Q: Can I add my own language to the patch?
    A: Sure! The patch makes the game about 90% localization ready. Just having the same file structure as the English patch and naming the patch something like: patch_lang_X.xp3 will automatically add support for your language. Please contact Quibi from Beast's Lair before starting such a project for enhanced support and assistance.

Known issues
    ------------
    * It is recommended you only change the language in the main menu or while reading a scene (i.e. not in other menus or while playing a mini-game), otherwise this could cause unexpected behaviors (they are mostly harmless, and it's nothing that doesn't solve itself by simply restarting the game). Another known issue is that swiching a language in the main menu after viewing a scene in the scene menu might briefly show the last part of the scene. This is also harmless.
    * Some hanafuda quotes (while playing the hanafuda game) are not yet translated. Those quotes were added from the PSP game and translation will be released in a later version.

Credits
    -------
    --English Patch--
    Translation
    ranmafan, Dozenagent, mewarmo990, EDreamer, Kotonoha
    Editing
    Dozenagent, ranmafan, Kotonoha
    Image Editing:
    sushimonster, Maple-tan, Waku Waku, rester, rampage202, aquamarine39
    Quality Assurance:
    aldeayeah, zero-nii, 5argan, Trubo, a wild goose's crevice, FrustratedRocka, SurferDude
    Special thanks:
    * arai (Beast's Lair) - Significant amount of translated material
    * cabd - Translation of selected scenes
    * lennar - Translation of (many) selected scenes
    * gndynames - Translation of selected scenes (Chinese to English)
    * Paitouch - Slayer of the Wild Goose's Crevice
    * Mcjon - "I can honestly say I never helped at all."
    * Jacktheinfinite101 - Technical assistance
    * anime-rg - movie subtitles
    * phiber - help with extracting the flowchart
    * amukunau and delta - significant amount of translated text and images (Korean to English)
    * nagato - kirikiri wordwrapping code
    * ...and many others (anonymous or otherwise) from Beast's Lair, or from elsewhere, who have helped with the project. Seriously people, a big big thanks getting us to where we are now, many years after this all started.
    --Voice Patch--
    Project Leaders: Jacktheinfinite101, Quibi, Hintay
    Voice Extraction: Fshy, Hintay, Quibi
    Audio Counseling & QA: Nintendo Maniac 64
    Voice Insertion:
    * Jacktheinfinite101 - Special thanks for massive amounts of voice insertion.
    * Unlimited Saber Works (Reminnisce) - For voice recording. Even if we didn't use it eventually, thanks for everything!
    * ItsRandomUserName
    * Sakura is Not Into Bondage (SINIB)
    * Pilzman
    * SKitZoFrenic
    * AdelKoeing
    * Zap0
    * lolbro
    * Archmason
    * Verseses
    * -Snow-
    --General--
    Programming: Quibi, Hintay, ニサンカタンソ

Things the patch add which are a BIG SPOILER:
    Spoiler:
    An alternative version of the of the Caren 1-4 scenes with Angra Mainyu's voice instead of Shirou's. Unlocked after viewing the regular scenes.
    The H-alt scene is for Caren 5.

Some known issues and how to fix them:
    Spoiler:
    A crash when the game starts about "MSVCP120.dll" or "kri18n.dll" - try downloading this: https://support.native-instruments.c...CP120-dll-File

If your issue is not listed here please post a detailed report on it preferably including a screenshot and the contents of "FateFD.exe.console.log" (locate inside the game's folder) inside a spoiler tag.

Note the decensor patch is not included in this package. Please visit this thread and support the author: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...a-Uncensor-Mod

Other languages patches that support voice:

Previous English patch thread which includes a bunch of neat guides to beating game: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...lation-Patches
    Voice patch initiation project by Jacktheinfinite101 (aka how this patch came to be): http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Voice-Project

Things to look forward to in the future:

• A properly formatted readme
    • Adding the missing translations to Hanafuda, translation of some censored versions of scenes, and overall script editing by Kotonoha.
    • Hanafuda Track Girls route ported from the PSP game (voiced!). It's pretty funny so it's worth the wait.
    • Probably some more stuff I forget. Keep on eye on this thread for updates!

Please report any bugs you find and enjoy the game! ...you deserve it, having waited for so so long.
    Last edited by Quibi; November 11th, 2017 at 08:27 AM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great work! Downloading now to test!

And just to reiterate what the readme above says: the uncensor patch is not included in the package, but is available here: www.thornyrosestudios.com/fhamod.html

OH BOI! THANKS MATE.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN BL_Sazaku
    THANKS DUDE!

Btw, will this work in the old one? The one that released at 2005?
    Last edited by Knight of Rebellion13; October 9th, 2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Spoiler:

Add me to your friend list, I hope my Servants are strong enough ^_^

Registering just to say thank you to all people that make this patch possible.
    Hope you all get what you wish for in the future^^

US Friend Code
    I hope all of you will get Scatach and Okita with in your first roll
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Uruk12 View Post
    THANKS DUDE!

Btw, will this work in the old one? The one that released at 2005?
    Yep. Since that's the only version of the game that exists other than the one on Vita.

US Friend Code
    Thanks! Can't wait to patch it
    Spoiler:

me

Thank you so much for all the hard work guys!

US Friend Code
    HORY SHIT! IT WORKS
    Spoiler:

Quick note: if you got the uncensor patch voice version v1.1, you'll need to re-download that (NOT the whole voice patch, just the separate uncensor package). Something went wonky with v1.1 and it didn't work.

V1.2 is already up and seems to be working.
    Last edited by Himeros; October 9th, 2017 at 08:28 AM.

Banzai! Thanks everyone for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    *Switch On*

I am the switch of my sword.
    Switches are my body, and options are my blood.
    I have created over a thousand patches.
    Unknown to DozenAgent.
    Nor known to Jack.
    Have withstood pain to make every switch compatible.
    Yet, those hands will never toggle anything.
    So as I pray,
    Unlimited Switch Works.

--Hollowgate 2014, never forget.

Fate Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch v0.9.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zbbv2...h%20v0.9.0.rar

Voice project leads: Jacktheinfinite101, Quibi, Hintay

While you're downloading grab a cup of tea and read the readme (spoiler-free, also included in the download):
    I literally made a cup of tea, and reading while sipping.
    ... ... ...
    The prologue was chou-omoshiroi
    Last edited by Shirou_no_yatsu; October 9th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

Notice trying to view the H-alt is causing a crash right now. I'll be uploading a fix soon.

"The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem."

I tried reinstalling and it is still happening, happens when i put in patch, patch2 and patch3 in, what am I doing wrong? Please help

*Edit: if I take out patch3 it would work fine in japanese and without voice but how do i patch the english patch n voices properly?
    Last edited by Metabee03; October 9th, 2017 at 09:17 AM.

Any way to get this font?

死者 The Dead
    First off, I want to say thank you guys so much for this. May the EX Luck Gods smile upon you in your next F/GO gacha rolls.

Second, when I first played F/HA, I originally used the one available from erogedownload.com and I'm wondering if the patch will be compatible with that version of the game. If not, please tell me which version and where I can find it. I'm truly desperate to play it again!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gay buldge View Post
    Any way to get this font?
    That should basically be MS 明朝 with bold enabled. Don't think drop shadows are an option though.

After saving the game on the map it wont continue again. Couple boxes full of Japanese text appear and i have to exit using x in the corner. When i saved during a scene mid convo it all worked fine though.
    https://imgur.com/QkVkfNu screen

Thx for the patch by the way. Amazing work.
    Last edited by jackiechuuan; October 9th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.