Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Blog Entries
    @wei123 - yes, please update KK2 to the latest version to fix the crash. Any particular reason you're using an old version?

@YooHei155 - you seem to be misunderstanding. In the world of computers there are two types of memory - transient (RAM) and persistent (HDD/SSD/flash...).
    I'm talking about the former one. Cleaning up space from your device wouldn't help the cause (unless you have REALLY low space - though a couple of gb is more than enough). No files are created when you switch the language...
    Which android device do you use to run KK2?

@Quibi Don't worry Quibi i understand most of that stuff, and i DO have low space ( around 600mb free only ) , the device i am running it on is a Lenovo K01E tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    @wei123 - yes, please update KK2 to the latest version to fix the crash. Any particular reason you're using an old version?
    Nope.The KK2 I have was installed from an apk I downloaded long time ago so I didn't really have the opportunity to auto-update on Google Play.

@Quibi Problem solved! thanks for the assistance Quibi what i did was clear up more space (i now have around 2gb free) and i updated kirikiroid2 to the latest version (1.3.3) seems like i had an older one installed (1.2.2 if i remember well), i changed the language and it works fine for now! thanks again

Fwiw, there used to be a crash that would happen in FSN because of some weird issue with the newer versions, so a lot of people used 1.2.6 as their build, and I imagine wouldn't have updated for FHA. Of course this wasn't the case with these two, but point is if this requires latest version of KK2 to run, that might be worth mentioning in the README as well, since this could become more common than you'd think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    As it stands I'm also the programmer for the RN patch and could probably fix the issue causing trouble. You can contact me via PM or on the RN thread with details (crash log, error message) and I'll what I can do.

@wei123 - you can download the latest Chinese version here: https://github.com/zeas2/Kirikiroid2/releases (it only works when you set your language to Simplified Chinese and your timezone to China)
    Or buy the English version from the play store.

@YooHei155 - glad to hear You can probably delete the file I told you to add...

As it stands I'm also the programmer for the RN patch and could probably fix the issue causing trouble. You can contact me via PM or on the RN thread with details (crash log, error message) and I'll what I can do.
    Well then. I'll have to setup the game on my phone again but I'll get back to you on that shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I wanted to run this game with kirikiroid2 vut, if I remove patch.tjs it doesn't work and if I put diffult.ttf, there are just ???? instead dialog. what should I do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanpong View Post
    I wanted to run this game with kirikiroid2 vut, if I remove patch.tjs it doesn't work and if I put diffult.ttf, there are just ???? instead dialog. what should I do?
    Change the language to English.

Hey Quibi o/ a quick little follow-up question, i have been playing it on kirikiroid2 now since earlier today, and sadly the speed at which text displays is rather slow, i tried changing the speed to instant in both menus ( ingame and the 2nd one that contains patches/language change ect ) is it just due to my tablet's performance or could it be related to the version of kirikiroid i am using? the previous one i used for realta nua was 1.2.2 and rather smooth so i am not sure, what's your opinion?

Yeah, it goes pretty slow with the display speed set to instant (it's also pretty screwy if I tap the screen when not in instant to get it to hurry and display the rest of the line already). I can't vouch for your situation as well, but for me it actually works somewhat better if I set the speed to the fastest setting that is not instant.

Also, I have one of the fastest Android phones in benchmarks on the market (faster than nearly all Android tablets as well), so if it IS just a performance-related issue, I don't think blaming your device is really the right thing to do.

By the way, I normally always use Auto Read on PC, but that really doesn't feel right on mobile.

If I want only voice, op and vita patch to run this game by kirikiroid2, what files should I put in the game folder?

If I want only voice, op and vita patch to run this game by kirikiroid2, what files should I put in the game folder?
    Everything from all the downloads except for patch_lang_english.xp3 and patch_decensor.xp3.

That said, everything can be toggled on and off from the menus after launching it with Kirikiroid2, so you could just be lazy and drag and drop everything into the game folder without paying attention to what is what if you really wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and just in case it isn't immediately clear, the files from the two "fix" downloads should overwrite some of the files from the top, main download.

@wei123 - you can download the latest Chinese version here: https://github.com/zeas2/Kirikiroid2/releases (it only works when you set your language to Simplified Chinese and your timezone to China)
    Or buy the English version from the play store.
    Yup, I've done just that. Now it works just fine. I have 1 complaint though: the text lags quite a bit, even if I set the text display speed to Instant

I put patch files with additional files for kirikiroid2, but what should I do?
    Last edited by Kanpong; October 16th, 2017 at 06:07 AM.

I got a problem when i try to use fullscreen option. My screen becomes like this http://i.imgur.com/tZsoO2G.png . I am using a TV as a screen and the game stays the orginal size and moves to the uper left corner other parts become black like in the picture.

Hey Quibi thanks I can run this on Android.
    But I wanted to run this game with kirikiroid2 for iOS(XP3Player). I put patch files and run,but got an error like this https://i.imgur.com/XjiBcVV.png .
    please support.

I put patch files with additional files for kirikiroid2, but what should I do?
    Set the language to English. There should be an icon with 3 lines on the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on it, select "Patch", then select "English". Make sure you have the latest version of KK2 (1.3.3)

Blog Entries
    @Blaxkex - try looking in your graphics card driver options - usually there's some option there that will solve your problem.
    @ftfan - please put the content of the file "FateFD.exe.console.log" inside a spoiler tag. I'm pretty sure I know what's the problem and can help you.

@all - about the android version lags... looking into it. The main suspects are the wordwrapping and history features that patch added. I've tried disabling both and gained some speed improvements, but it's still not "smooth". Then again I'm running an emulated android device so maybe "somewhat smooth" is actually "smooth" on a real device. I'll look into ways to optimize it. There's not a lot of calculation going on there, so I suspect maybe KK2 implementation of some functions is lacking which is what causing this issue.

@Quibi - console log is not output and this error occurs before starting the game. Can not you help with only this(https://i.imgur.com/XjiBcVV.png) ?

and is there anyone trying this on kk2 for iOS?
    Last edited by ftfan; October 16th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.