Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenEric View Post
    Okay, I understand, thanks for trying. Do you know when he'll back?
    I think end of December.

Also just for clarification, the real reason why not being able to recreate the error is a problem is that I have no way of knowing if I have fixed it. I don't see an issue in the script file itself which makes me thing it's somewhere I'm the programming and my object oriented programming isn't that great. I could end up potentially doing more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    I think end of December.

Also just for clarification, the real reason why not being able to recreate the error is a problem is that I have no way of knowing if I have fixed it. I don't see an issue in the script file itself which makes me thing it's somewhere I'm the programming and my object oriented programming isn't that great. I could end up potentially doing more harm than good.
    Gotcha. I understand, as much as it pains me to put Hollow Ataraxia on hold with how far I got, I'll wait. Thank you for your attempts regardless!

Gotcha. I understand, as much as it pains me to put Hollow Ataraxia on hold with how far I got, I'll wait. Thank you for your attempts regardless!
    I don't think that is an important scene you should just be able to skip it for now.

If for some reason you cannot progress through the rest of the story feel free to zip up your save folder, upload it somewhere and send it to me in a pm. I will hack around it for you so you can continue playing.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; November 11th, 2018 at 01:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    The hanafuda crash might be fixed with turning off the new track girls route... Open settings.tjs with a text editor and change the 1 to 0. Then relaunch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    The hanafuda crash might be fixed with turning off the new track girls route... Open settings.tjs with a text editor and change the 1 to 0. Then relaunch the game.
    Hello, I went and opened up the zip file for the 1.0 patch, opened up settings.tjs with gedit, and then changed @set(HANAFUDA_TRACKGIRLS=1) to @set(HANAFUDA_TRACKGIRLS=0), and saved and exited. To be safe I also reinstalled the patches in the zip file but the game sadly still crashed when I got to the Hanafuda game.

EDIT: Was I supposed to copy over the settings.tjs file to my folder with Hollow Ataraxia?
    Last edited by BrazenEric; November 12th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.

Hello, I went and opened up the zip file for the 1.0 patch, opened up settings.tjs with gedit, and then changed @set(HANAFUDA_TRACKGIRLS=1) to @set(HANAFUDA_TRACKGIRLS=0), and saved and exited. To be safe I also reinstalled the patches in the zip file but the game sadly still crashed when I got to the Hanafuda game.

EDIT: Was I supposed to copy over the settings.tjs file to my folder with Hollow Ataraxia?
    Yes it must be in the root of the Hollow Ataraxia folder.

Yes it must be in the root of the Hollow Ataraxia folder.
    Well I copied over the settings.tjs file but doing so prevented Hollow Ataraxia from ever opening up when starting the game. Even if I messed with the 1s or 0s in the file itself.

Well I copied over the settings.tjs file but doing so prevented Hollow Ataraxia from ever opening up when starting the game. Even if I messed with the 1s or 0s in the file itself.
    For anybody having an issue with the crash at the Shinji Harbor scene, Hintay has fixed the issue. I have added the fix to patch3.xp3. Download it from the link here and it to your HollowAtaraxia game folder with this one.
    ****************************file/oeteyp...atch3.xp3/file

Please note that all I did was build patch3.xp3. Hintay is the user who fixed it.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; November 30th, 2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Update links

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I've updated the first post with this fix.

I downloaded this file and I moved it to FHA. After that, game didn't opened. Can you upload and send to me the old patch3.xp3 file in the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSakal View Post
    I downloaded this file and I moved it to FHA. After that, game didn't opened. Can you upload and send to me the old patch3.xp3 file in the patch?
    I'll send it by pm as to not confuse anyone. This should not have occurred though as the new patch3.xp3 has only 2 or 3 changed lines in hfmenulayer.tjs

For anybody having an issue with the crash at the Shinji Harbor scene, Hintay has fixed the issue. I have added the fix to patch3.xp3. Download it from the link here and replace the patch3.xp3 file in your HollowAtaraxia game folder with this one. ****************************file/sdb813...a_fix.zip/file

Please note that all I did was rebuild patch3.xp3. Hintay is the user who fixed it.
    Just for clarification, should we all be using this? Or only if we encounter problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Majutsu View Post
    Just for clarification, should we all be using this? Or only if we encounter problems?
    You should yes. I don't know why MrSakai had a problem with the patch. Make a backup copy of patch3.xp3 in case something goes wrong.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; November 24th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.

I've noticed when playing the scene The King's clothes are a swimsuit (waterfront king: prologue) on 10/08 at Emiya's, that the scene is censored, having Saber wear a towel instead of nude, with the newest version of the patch, no matter how I toggle the censor options. This isn't an issue with an older version of the patch. I haven't gotten to any other censored scenes, so I'm not sure how those are affected, but I just thought I'd point out there seems to be a mistake.

Hi all, I seem to be having the same issue MrSakai had... I replaced the old patch and put the new one in my FHA setup folder, but now the game crashes immediately and won't even load. The old patch loads the game just fine, but there is still that crash at the Shinji harbor scene. Any idea why this is happening? I hope someone knows what could be the issue, because I'm stumped.

Blog Entries
    Since that previous fix seems to fix that one problem at the harbour, but causes a new crash instead for some people, I'm sticking to the 1.0.0 patch only until I know this or other future fixes won't cause more problems as well (i.e, until people have tested them). There's no point to a fix that that prevents one crash, but adds a different one in its place.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Since that previous fix seems to fix that one problem at the harbour, but causes a new crash instead for some people, I'm sticking to the 1.0.0 patch only until I know this or other future fixes won't cause more problems as well (i.e, until people have tested them). There's no point to a fix that that prevents one crash, but adds a different one in its place.

Please use the patch below.
    ****************************file/oeteyp...atch3.xp3/file
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; November 30th, 2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: preventing confusion

Apologies if these are dumb questions, but I'm a little confused. Am I supposed to install this new version of patch3 along with patch4? What exactly would you want us to test?
    Last edited by BrazenEric; November 29th, 2018 at 01:34 PM.

Apologies if these are dumb questions, but I'm a little confused. Am I supposed to install this new version of patch3 along with patch4? What exactly would you want us to test?
    My apologies, I will edit the posts so it become clear what works. First try adding patch4.xp3 with the original patch3. If it does not boot then try just the new patch3.xp3 and delete patch4.xp3

If neither work then I need to figure out why.

I would also like to make clear that the issue of the patch not working is on my end with rebuilding the .xp3. It has already been confirmed that the code fix is correct.

New patch 3: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2929289

Once again I apologize for the complications here as I as still becoming familiar with the kirirkiri2 and krkrz engines.

EDIT: I have confirmation from a user that both of these work. To prevent clutter use the patch3.xp3
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; November 30th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.

I'm double posting in case anyone is watching this thread. I have received confirmation from another user that the fix is functional. The previous posts have been updated/deleted to prevent any confusion. The link to the post with the patch on the first page links to the correct fix.