Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Everything so far has been working without a hitch for me, thank you and everyone else for the help!

There's something off with the second vita OP. The audio sounds like it's a live/remixed version of the song. There's even different lyrics near the end. I'm comparing the one in-game to this one:

https://vimeo.com/119683638

Hello! I'm playing on a PC. Maybe I missing something really obvious, but I installed patches to the game, and everything works fine, except there no voices. I have voice settings, and I have patch menu with voice setting, but voice just don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Keremene View Post
    Hello! I'm playing on a PC. Maybe I missing something really obvious, but I installed patches to the game, and everything works fine, except there no voices. I have voice settings, and I have patch menu with voice setting, but voice just don't play.
    I had this issue the very first time I tried the patch. In the voice settings make sure none of the character pictures are grayed out. Grayed out is muted, colored is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    I had this issue the very first time I tried the patch. In the voice settings make sure none of the character pictures are grayed out. Grayed out is muted, colored is on.
    Every icon in settings is colored. But stll same result. X.x

Solved my voice problem by disabling all audio enchancement in windows settings.

Quote Originally Posted by AKC47 View Post
    There's something off with the second vita OP. The audio sounds like it's a live/remixed version of the song. There's even different lyrics near the end. I'm comparing the one in-game to this one:https://vimeo.com/119683638
    wondered about that too tbh but I still have yet to find anything about it. maybe it's an older version that just never made it into the cd release?

Quote Originally Posted by decarabia View Post
    wondered about that too tbh but I still have yet to find anything about it. maybe it's an older version that just never made it into the cd release?
    The one that circulated around the net upon the Vita ver's initial release was just a cut down version of the full version that released separately. The one you hear in the patch is the one that's in the game proper. I myself handled those video files and still have the direct rips on my external.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    The one that circulated around the net upon the Vita ver's initial release was just a cut down version of the full version that released separately. The one you hear in the patch is the one that's in the game proper. I myself handled those video files and still have the direct rips on my external.
    the cd release's short version is just a cut of the full, yes, but has the one used in the patch (and therefore the game itself) been released anywhere else? (also do u wanna slide me an mp3 or whatever of it)

Forgive me for sounding like an idiot, but I am still new to the whole using patches like this and don't know how to put it in the game. So can someone please tell me or point me to a guide. cause I would love to play this with the voices.

Well, hello, I got a sweet little problem regarding FHA.

The thing is that when I always try to play the two vita openings in fullscreen, the game somehow goes into windowed mode and lets the opening play in the top left corner of my screen.
    Therefore, does anyone now what I can do?
    (Here's also a post from a reddit user who has the same problem as me: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynig...ngs_not_going/)

I'm getting a crash when visiting Caren for the "last time", right before her H-scene starts.

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/Kux9wLa1

Googling the error brings up this thread where the same issue was mentioned. It's apparently an issue with the censored version of her H scene. I don't want to use the censored version (whether or not it crashes), but I can't change the setting: https://i.imgur.com/PhGyW0S.png . The menu is disabled and "censored" is the default, and I can't find a way to change it.

I have the voice patch, decensor patch, and the updated patch3.xp3 for fixing the hanafuda issue. Here is the md5sum of all the xp3 files I have (in case I'm missing something or using a wrong version): https://pastebin.com/0Md4c1H7

Is there a fix for this? Just enabling the H content should be enough to solve the crash from what I'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by qazmlpok View Post
    I'm getting a crash when visiting Caren for the "last time", right before her H-scene starts.

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/Kux9wLa1

Googling the error brings up this thread where the same issue was mentioned. It's apparently an issue with the censored version of her H scene. I don't want to use the censored version (whether or not it crashes), but I can't change the setting: https://i.imgur.com/PhGyW0S.png . The menu is disabled and "censored" is the default, and I can't find a way to change it.

I have the voice patch, decensor patch, and the updated patch3.xp3 for fixing the hanafuda issue. Here is the md5sum of all the xp3 files I have (in case I'm missing something or using a wrong version): https://pastebin.com/0Md4c1H7

Is there a fix for this? Just enabling the H content should be enough to solve the crash from what I'm reading.
    Something seems off with those md5 values. I would need someone else to confirm though because mine just may be different because I may have tampered with them and forgot about it. Below are the md5 of my values.

Spoiler:
    bgimage.xp3: e27ef6f24aa4aac36f5bd9ac4bd5e8f3
    bgm.xp3: 916c8cf8dc8556ece6c0cc46a6c69c76
    data.xp3: 8ca81f2b0c9ffef3448ff1778fd1640a
    fgimage.xp3: f3adf6f7ea12b19aa6dc5ec6e58a945f
    image.xp3: d07a3cf706b2fe95fd7630a95a39461c
    patch.xp3: c5c9242d3815ffe81276238bac1a05e
    patch2.xp3: fdf6eff29ea01459125941baef6dfbff
    patch3.xp3: 067f7ff1280c19453a0182c42ca6cb73
    patch_decensor.xp3: eb6afb93a955258c770e4d1b4f89366d
    patch_lang_english.xp3: bb7e036bf5eb202649baebbdb35a7b89
    patch_lang_korean.xp3: 7a8e4ab570a10618e34e8c8dc1134824
    patch_op.xp3: f370079c95e58faf21ba0baf51f44024
    patch_vita.xp3: 027afcb93924be62c43735e472752e14
    patch_voice.xp3: 92e09f814459a85404b5d476d298135f
    sound.xp3: dbbc645dd42d98a72b32d0b5b1c74b94
    video.xp3: 384b27bc02419200f24f54141c6d8477
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

Quote Originally Posted by OldGlass View Post
    Voice patch worked fine on PC, but when moving the entire folder to Kirikiroid2 on iOS, there were no voice. The game ran, but just no voice. Does anyone know a fix?

EDIT: I've tried turning off voice enhancements, and none of the voices are grayed out in my config, so I'm not sure why it's not working.

EDIT 2: Here are all the important files I have on Kirikiroid2 right now.https://imgur.com/gallery/cAN9yw8
    Did you ever find out what was wrong? I'm in the same situation. On PC the voices play out just fine but when I try to play on android with Kirikiroid2 voices don't play. I can't figure out why though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano1124 View Post
    Did you ever find out what was wrong? I'm in the same situation. On PC the voices play out just fine but when I try to play on android with Kirikiroid2 voices don't play. I can't figure out why though.
    They won't play because Kirikiroid2 doesn't support ATRAC9 audio files. I'm interested in updating Kirikirid2 to support ATRAC9 audio files, but the source code provided by zeas2 is incomplete.

Blog Entries
    I released version 1.0.1.
    It's basically version 1.0.0 with the hotfix for the hanafuda crash.
    Note I also uploaded the opus voice files patch that must be used for playing the voices in Kirikiroid2 (works on PC as well).

How long before someone make Fate/Hollow Atataxia Ultimate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    How long before someone make Fate/Hollow Atataxia Ultimate Edition
    It'll be a shadow drop in the next Stadia Connect.

Blog Entries
    It's possible to make an HD and wide patch for HA by waifu2x-ing all the assets and using the HD/wide code (I coded it generically so it can be easily applied to HA).
    But I doubt I'll have time for it. I'll finish RN Ultimate and then retire.
    There are enough people in the knowing that can make it happen if they want to.

I played the original unvoiced edition many years ago but i am wondering about the state of the current game. I know this edition contains the voices for 2012 re-release, but what else if anything does this contain?