Thread: XBLAZE - (Con)Quest

Blog Entries

XBLAZE - (Con)Quest

~~~XBLAZE (CON)QUEST ~~~

Ah... Tomobiki.

A rural town lost in the depths of Japan's countryside.

A location not without its own charm, you learned from the pamphlet you picked while boarding the train at Yokozaki station. You always wanted to try hot springs, all the more with the climate not yet warm enough to your taste.

You had been sentenced to a life of commiseration, alongside poor saps sharing the same burden, in a place where, you're sure, the natives were not quite acquainted with your mother tongue. Still, you were in a positive mood. For a single reason;

Nobody there will suspect your true identity.

Oh, they had it coming...

These mere mortals thought they could dictate how you should live? Did they honestly think you would succumb for their bluff when they told you, you of all people, had contracted one of the worst kind of diseases in the world? They dared to offer you a choice between a padded cell and a gilded cage??

For practical reasons, you had opted for the latter; the guns pointed in your direction playing no part in your decision whatsoever.

Well, at least they wouldn't charge you anything since you'd serve as a guinea-pig for whatever enjoyment they would gain from their sick experiments. They could play doctor all their fill. That would not prevent your magnificent self to access the throne of God that was rightfully yours.

They truly underestimated you thinking you leashed... Not for long.

You will show them that nobody could escape your divine wrath.

Or you wouldn't call yourself...
    Spoiler:

...Science Soccer McKind.

Or so were you known by the wretched fools who thought world conquest would remain an everlasting utopia 'just because' you'd be under constant surveillance.

Amateurs, all of them.

First Tomobiki, then the world.

Time for your first move!

[ ] Assess the students surrounding you. Acquiring your first minion is a priority.
    [ ] Prank your sleeping neighbor by strategically dropping your soccer ball on his head. Subtlety is for the weak.
    [ ] Attempt to sneak in the next car without raising suspicion. You are one with shadows, even when you need to move a couple meters.
    [ ] Try to convince the principal to join your cause. Influence is power.
    [ ] Complain about something. An evil overlord is never satisfied.

Current Stats
    Leadership: E
    Strength: E
    Stealth: E
    Cunning: E
    Douchebaggery: E
    Last edited by Daiki; October 13th, 2017 at 12:18 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What have I created.

[X] Manipulate nearby foxgirl into furthering your plans. Recruit her if possible, her appeal will allow you to amass an endless supply of minions in no time.
    Last edited by RacingeR; October 13th, 2017 at 12:59 AM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

[X] Try to convince the principal to join your cause. If she refuses, challenge her to a soccer match.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR
    [X] Manipulate nearby foxgirl into furthering your plans. Recruit her if possible, her appeal will allow you to amass an endless supply of minions in no time.
    tfw someone is planning to abuse Yoko's cuteness.

Sure let's use my cute PC.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear he's become a meme already.

[X] Try to convince the principal to join your cause. If she refuses, challenge her to a soccer match.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    Seconded
    Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    Oh dear he's become a meme already.
    May he live in infamy

Blog Entries

You quickly make up your collective mind by targeting one you deem most appropriate to expand your influence.

As fate would have it, it appeared that the hapless girl was facing quite the conundrum. An ideal pick, since those in despair were easy prey. They would do anything to get out of trouble and, if you were to play your cards right, may even make for a devoted follower.

Her name is Yoko, but for you, she was nothing more than Pawn #1.

A rapid examination allows you to confirm that ears and tails are not actual cosplay.

Cute.

Your inner mad scientist pulls at you, seeking to determine what kind of mutation or cross-species this individual might be the product of. You really want to touch the twitching extremities but restrain yourself. Barely. Now was hardly the time to indulge in such base behavior. Maybe later.

First, you had to appease her worries. Get into her head and present yourself as a positive force with the means to solve her issue.

In order to achieve just that, you plan to;

[ ] Remove Irmina through the power of science.
    [ ] Negotiate with Irmina, you can share your minion in exchange of a partnership of sort.
    [ ] Gather extra minions through cuteness to overwhelm Irmina with numbers.
    [ ] Slip through the station undetected.
    [ ] Write-in.

While you decide what should be your next step, someone closes in.

"Hold on a moment, Science-kun. This girl is mine for the taking."

The principal, of course.

In your haste to improve your status, you had forgotten one of the major obstacles you would ever have to face.

"You'll have to get past me if you want to bring her on your side."

While her voice resonates with an amused note, her gaze is enough to put you on edge. She addresses you a genuine smile as she places a reassuring hand on Yoko's shoulder.

It is only normal that you grit your teeth in annoyance at the declaration, for you were facing quite the monster.

In term of abilities, she should have been the hidden boss. Or, rather the hero. An existence who relied on plot convenience to remain in the course. Not only that, this one was on steroids. Fortunately for you, she wouldn't have a clear advantage, since last boss material, such as yourself, were not supposed to be defeated until the classic narrative climax. Sometimes, they even managed to kick the party's ass at the start of the quest.

And you were still within the confinement of the prologue.

Still, fighting over calling dibs on Yoko might not be worth the trouble. Which is why you opted for something that should (hopefully) give you an edge.

"Or maybe we could settle this over a match," you propose with a smirk. "One on one."

You let your words linger for a bit, before throwing your soccer ball in her direction. She catches onto it, a gleaming expression telling you that she was exactly waiting for this outcome.

"You're on."

How do you intend to win with your current stats?

[ ] Tap into full evil repertoire (hysterical laughter, dramatic BGM, alternate background, rule of cool, eating an apple...) for a boost.
    [ ] Tap shamelessly into protag repertoire for a good ol' deus ex machina.
    [ ] Science is super trustworthy.
    [ ] I dunno... Drugs?
    [ ] Write-in.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Slip through station undetected.

Evil repitoire

Get defeated by the cast of concurrent butterfly

- - - Updated - - -

Then Science

Blog Entries