Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the Wiki

Blog Entries
    Is there some way we can start trying to get the wiki moving? Or is that just going on in the background or something?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding things as I sometimes do, this is about making a Type-Moon wiki free of EGGS's wildly inaccurate
    hysteria
    tyrannical bullshit
    , right?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    It throws errors at me when I try to get it to do basic stuff, like update, and insofar as I don't know about any of the licencing we have going for it, I daren't do anything more than basics. That would be, at best, on Dark Pulse, and at worst impossible because of the general pile VaultWiki seems to be.

There is nothing you can do; there is no progress being made.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshadow View Post
    Just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding things as I sometimes do, this is about making a Type-Moon wiki free of EGGS's wildly inaccurate
    hysteria
    tyrannical bullshit
    , right?
    The idea was to create a well-sourced repository of lore and information with restricted editing to ensure accuracy and quality, which would set it apart from the TM wiki and tout the forum as ~the best source of TM info~. Then the installation and implementation didn't happen for various reasons, and in the meantime tmdict has become a thing, the actual TM wiki has gotten better at stealing gathering translations and citing sources, and people who had the general vote of confidence and expressed interest in the project are either gone or don't care anymore. Not to say that a definitive information hub exists out there, but the idea is rather obsolete by now, never mind the unresolveable technical issues.

Imagine if we had a Wiki which could attract new members...

Blog Entries
    If we had a wiki I never would have translated all those TM dictionaries though
    That was a direct response to Darples refusing to give me an outlet for my creative energies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Imagine if we had a Wiki which could attract new members...
    New members play GO.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair