Thread: Having trouble getting Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to work on windows 10

Having trouble getting Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to work on windows 10

I played Hollow Ataraxia on windows 7 after installing all the patches just fine except for it crashing when I hit continue. Recently, I got some new computer parts and decided to switch to windows 10 and I transfered all the files over directly. My Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua works fine but my Hollow Ataraxia comes up with this https://i.imgur.com/Iu0oqYT.jpg I have tried running it in various compatibility modes, changing the windows 10 locale to japanese, and running as administrator and those 3 boxes still pop up. I would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me with this issue. If any further information is required please let me know.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Something's up with kri18n.dll file, couldn't load it.

check if you have that file in the folder, maybe it's missing, or try to replace it / reinstall
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Turns out it was because I forgot to download the LAV filters https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases if anyone has a similar problem to me download the latest one from there and see if that helps