Thread: Fate/Grand Order Installation Options

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar

Fate/Grand Order Installation Options

I have a 2016 IBuyPower PC, and a 5th Generation Kindle Fire.

Can either of these install and run Fate/Grand Order, US Version? And if so, are there any particular versions or special steps I should undertake to do so?

Like...should I use the Apple Apps Store, or Google Play, which the official F/GO site offers, or another service? Or should I download some kind of emulator, and if so, what kind/where would people recommend?

And if neither of these would work, what sort of platform would you recommend I look into acquiring to play F/GO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    "Earn Shirou's love, Berserker!" Ilya said.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!" Berserker said, interpreting this order the way he interpreted most orders: kill.
    "Berserker!" Ilya screamed. "Come find love!"

Berserker exploded into the room with a roar that shook the foundations of the very castle.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Rin said.

Sweeping down on her faster than the eye could see, Berserker plucked Rin up in his arms and ran off, ignoring her shrieks of protest.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Can emulators even run F/GO anymore, or have they gotten more and more efficient at blocking them?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    I have a 2016 IBuyPower PC, and a 5th Generation Kindle Fire.

Can either of these install and run Fate/Grand Order, US Version? And if so, are there any particular versions or special steps I should undertake to do so?

Like...should I use the Apple Apps Store, or Google Play, which the official F/GO site offers, or another service? Or should I download some kind of emulator, and if so, what kind/where would people recommend?

And if neither of these would work, what sort of platform would you recommend I look into acquiring to play F/GO?
    PCs need emulators, if your Kindle has a play store it can probably run FGO, if you want English, use the play store, if JP, use qooapp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    PCs need emulators, if your Kindle has a play store it can probably run FGO, if you want English, use the play store, if JP, use qooapp.
    Okay...

First, can you point me towards how I could download this 'play store' to my Kindle?

Second, could you recommend an emulator for my PC? I'm assuming this is legal.

Also, yes, I need English...I've failed multiple times in attempts to learn any other language, Japanese included.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!" Berserker said, interpreting this order the way he interpreted most orders: kill.

Berserker exploded into the room with a roar that shook the foundations of the very castle.

Sweeping down on her faster than the eye could see, Berserker plucked Rin up in his arms and ran off, ignoring her shrieks of protest.

Well, while I never managed to install F/GO on my Kindle or PC, my 2010 flipphone finally died yesterday, and I bought an iPhone.

So now I can just play F/GO without going through shenanigans to install it.