Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2833363738

Thread: Fate/Reclamation (OOC)

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not a Master, not a Servant, this means Freogan can only be...!

???

Max Limit Break Effect
    • Increases Buster performance by 15%.
    • Increases critical damage by 15%.
    • Gains 4 critical stars every turn.

Lore
    Days dragging on like a murder of crows, across the overcast sky.
    Wasting away at a bar, nursing a bone of a dinosaur.
    The television pelting him with a bunch of burning logs.
    But on a day that nobody but he remembers---
    On a day that's normal for everyone else---

--- He finds a reason to care about the world again.

And now he puts his life on the line for the sake of
    that person
    'that reason'

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A Buster Crit CE/ Dayum, Frogurt got it going on.

Also wow, that lore drop was sad...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In any case, since I was asked about this on Friday and I found myself with a bit of free time on my hands....

Spoiler:
    Reminder
    Archer of Blue vs Archer (F/SN)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

A clash between men whose mindset is more similar than they would perhaps like to admit. As both sides have the capacity to manifest an almost overwhelming advantage under certain circumstances, it is a battle that is more decided by the wits of the two participants, rather than their actual strength as Servants. While the Archer (F/SN) may possess better overall combat versatility, the environmental advantage leveraged by Archer (Blue), under favorable conditions, is more significant. In the end, this fight would either be decided before the first shot is even fired… or boil down to two men swinging their weapons at each other and shouting melodramatically about their respective tragedies.

Berserker of Blue vs Rider (F/E)

Mellonpan CHECK!

A heart-to-heart fight between two honest people chasing after an ever-ephemeral dream. While the eyes of these two women might be ultimately gazing at a similar scenery, their demeanor and character could not differ more significantly. While Berserker would have the definite edge in close combat, Rider’s elusive nature and overwhelming ranged superiority would inevitably result in the escalation of the fight itself. A ridiculous anime-style fight where both sides would pull out a consecutive cascade of various powerups, leading to an incredible and mind-boggling climax. Though in the end, Berserker (Blue) would probably hold the overall edge in power... wait, wouldn’t that just end up giving Drake the protagonist modifier?!?

Rider of White vs Berserker (F/Z)

Mellonpan CHECK!

In a straight competition of martial might and skill, the maddened knight of the lake has an almost overwhelming advantage in most traditional avenues of combat. However, the longer the fight would last, the more the balance of battle would shift in favor of Rider. In addition, if it would come down to a clash of Noble Phantasms between the two sides, Rider would most assuredly come out ahead. Therefore, the three deciding factors in this fight would most likely be the extent to which Berserker could leverage Knight of Honor, the combat environment, and the immediate circumstances of the fight. That is if Berserkers Master didn’t end up dying of unfortunate prana exhaustion...

Assassin of White vs Caster (F/Z)

Mellonpan CHECK!

A clash of conflicting fanatical devotions, with both sides seeing one another as the vilest of “heretics”. While in a vacuum, Caster could be construed to have a significant advantage, due to his large-scale combat ability, in the context of an actual Grail War Assassin would reign supreme. Due to the presence of skills such as Presence Concealment and her Noble Phantasm, Assassin would both possess a natural affinity against Caster and be able to dictate the battlefield and time of engagement.

Well, if Caster managed to completely incarnate the interdimensional alien god that was linked to Prelati’s Spellbook things might get troublesome, but proper preparation should stop such an eventuality before it even has a chance to arise. And this is all before even mentioning the perhaps the most significant advantage that Assassin holds - their respective Masters.

Caster of Blue vs Playable Saber (F/E)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

The Maiden of “Umu~!” versus the Anti-Bully Barrier.

From a more traditional perspective, Saber would hold the advantage up close, while Caster would try and fight from a distance, but… it's unlikely the clash between the two would ever fully draw out in these conventional terms. Rather the fight between the two would be more drawn out along the lines of their respective imaginations.

On the one side is Saber, whose Aestus Domus Aurea sculpts her artistic spirit into an absolutely advantageous battlefield, while on the other side lies Caster, whose ingenuity allows her to adapt to endless circumstances. A fight that, while not maybe the most epic in scope, would definitely be a high-octane tug-of-war between the two sides and their respective skillsets. In its most basic form, a true clash for supremacy between artistic imagination and scientific ingenuity.

Wait… wouldn’t that just lead to a petty shouting match?

Caster of White vs Assassin of Red (F/A)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

Wait. Who put these two cats in a bag?

Were these two to be summoned in a Grail War, a clash between the two of them would most likely be inevitable. An issue of pride, perhaps? In any case, it would be a clash between Caster’s superior magecraft and Assassin’s dual-class tricks… or that would at least be the case if the trump cards that the two possessed weren’t quite as ludicrous as they were.

While the Hanging Gardens is truly a Noble Phantasm without compare, Caster is not without tricks of her own. So in the end, their fight would probably escalate to a level where the clash itself would become a defining “event” of the Grail War, pulling in everyone else, whether they wanted to or not. As such, who would win and who would lose would most likely come down to the actions of these “confounding variables”, rather than any direct action between the two Servants themselves.

Either way, were these two to meet in Reclamation, the greatest loser would no doubt be poor London itself.
    Last edited by Mellon; March 12th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Not a Master, not a Servant, this means Freogan can only be...!
    Does this mean Masters can't even be CE's? If so...

Mystic Code
    Mystic Code: Pure Devotion (Mori Shiori)

A Mystic Code made to imitate the attire of a certain Master. It is said to bring one closer to the gods.

Grace of God
    Inflict Charm to one enemy

Divine Mother’s Mercy
    Remove all debuffs from one ally

Ojou-sama Laugh
    Apply Invincible to one ally (1 hit, 3 turns)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, since I was asked to set up a Discord for Rec - https://discord.gg/wHh4UQN

Its not just for players (though it would be great if all the players joined) so if anyone is interested, you can just go right ahead and join.

Also, because I had some more time...

Spoiler:
    Gendou Matou vs Kairi Sisigou (F/A)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

A matchup between two individuals who are surprisingly similar both in terms of personality, as well as their magical attributes. While one could make an argument that their relatively worldly outlooks should allow them to avoid combat altogether, the fundamentally incompatible conclusions the two have reached would probably make conflict ultimately inevitable.

Fundamentally a fight that would be determined by the “resources” both sides would have at their disposal, as well as the locale the fight took place in. Though considering their personal inclination, it would most likely end up as a deadly cat-and-mouse game where a single mistake could end the fight in an instant for either side.

Though considering their experience and respective roles as scrappy underdogs… maybe their Servants would end up deciding things in a faster and more epic manner? Kind of a bummer of an ending, no?

Kanzaki Erika vs Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald (F/Z)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

While the two may ostensibly both be “lecturers” of the Clock Tower, the gulf in both prestige and heritage between the two could not be any larger. A woman seemingly forever stuck as an Assistant Lecturer, versus a man who was the youngest tenured Lecturer ever to grace the Third Faculty. If a fight were to take place, it would be a heated one, no doubt, in more ways than one.

In terms of pure combat applicability, the head of the Archibald family clearly surpasses his counterpart, as Volumen Hydrargyrum is both more versatile and more easily applicable in combat than Erika’s own magecraft. Furthermore, he possesses higher inherent magical aptitude than his counterpart, as well as being better versed in more fields of magical theory and magecraft. So in almost every measurable way, Kayneth should be super…

….wait, this sounds familiar.

Hmm... I suppose on the off chance that Assistant Lecturer Kanzaki takes advantage of the inherent arrogance of her opponent and has a trump card that can completely take her opponent by surprise, she might still be capable of somehow pulling out a shock victory here!

What are the chances of that though, right? Ahahahah….

Michael Blackmore vs Kotomine Kirei (F/SN)
    Mellonpan CHECK!

Amidst clashing magi, two muscled men do their very best to smash each other's faces in! An Executor of the Church against an Enforcer of the Association! While such a clash of “hunting dogs” is surely rather common in the wider supernatural world, for some reason it still seems something rather unique to cherish?

While raw physical power would clearly favor Michael, the scale of battle experience would fall more in Kotomine’s court. Regardless, it would be an exciting match to watch and despite their superhuman physical capabilities, it might actually be their supernatural abilities that might become the deciding factor in this matchup. A fact which would favor Michael more over his Executor counterpart and lead to his ultimate victory, but…. couldn’t you say the same about Bazett?

...perhaps the true deciding factor in this match would be the effectiveness of the “wounds” that would be opened up by the words of the deviant priest.

As a side-note, if we were talking about the Kotomine at the “physical peak” of his life during Fate/Zero, then this fight would get monumentally harder for British Enforcer. Yet in its own peculiar way, it might become actually easier for him to walk away with an actual victory?

Last edited by Mellon; March 12th, 2019 at 04:21 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The sequel no-one asked for, (not to be taken seriously)

Hermes 100% Accurate & Non Biased /Reclamation Datablility Readings - Part 2

Rider of White

+Rocks the 2edgy4u style 13 year old me would have digged
    +very low body temp makes good hugs in summer

-grumpo
    -ego
    -craaaaawling in my skiiiiin
    -very low body temp, makes bad hugs in winter

3/10
    First impression is 'He needs to lighten up and get laid'
    WISEUP!

Upon recent revelations with Rider see the below update

Hermes Datability rankings 1.2, Rider edition - potential spoilers

+ He strunk
    +Seemingly edgy grumpo but surprising levels of compassion
    +White haired anime pretty boy which is itself always good but in like a domineering way
    +Can and will stand up against and fight cougars (Saber of White) so I can think of at least 3 nights out where he would have been a lifesaver

First impression is 'He needs to lighten up and get laid', second impression is 'Hello Sailor'

9/10

Blog Entries
    + He strunk
    +White haired anime pretty boy which is itself always good but in like a domineering way
    First impression is 'He needs to lighten up and get laid', second impression is 'Hello Sailor'

+Can and will stand up against and fight cougars (Saber of White) so I can think of at least 3 nights out where he would have been a lifesaver
    Last edited by Sunny; March 18th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Last time on Datability readings

Spoiler:

Arwyn Penrith

+Rather dashing
    +Drinks his 'Respect Women Juice'
    +Will gladly offer to make you a loving home-made meal

-Has killed before and will kill again

8/10
    Will sweep you off your feet on a lovely romantic date, if he doesn't stab someone to death with a butter knife. Again.

Saber of [ ]

+Dramatic appearances that will leave you speechless
    +Surprisingly chill
    -Will turn down your loving home made meal

7/10
    Would probably make comments throughout watching a film, ruining the overall experience but you can't be mad at her.

Caster of Blue

+Cutie Patootie
    +Watches Anime

-Watches Anime

7/10
    Don't show her Attack on Titan, stick with good shows. High ranking on Daughter list

Kanzaki Erika

+Lots of Movies
    +Good Hostess

-Probably wouldn't stop you binge watching Netflix

7.5/10
    Netflix and Chill where you actually just relax under a blanket eat a little too much pizza, watch a ton of movies and fall asleep.

Lady Alexa Chimera von Longname & Frogurt

-Basically dating already, they just haven't figured it out yet.

5/10 The kind of couple that are glued together in public but won't make things awkward for you when you hang out around them. A rare find on this day and age.

Caster of White

+Just wants to see the world and enjoy life
    -A little cryptic at times???

8/10 ROADTRIP ROADTRIP ROADTRIP ROADTR-

Lancer of White

+Sugar mama? (Yeah, No)
    -Wants to be pampered all the time
    -Domestic violence

4/10 Only appealing for a... certain type of person

Michael Blackmore

+British Gentleman
    -A spoken for gentleman

2/10
    Part of those really cutesy and insufferable couples you can't stand being around in public for longer than 2 minutes

Archer of Blue

+Super polite and nice
    +Sings to animals like a disney princess
    +Sings real good
    +When will he serenade me?

- Aesthetic doesn't quite match his style but that's my problem

9.5/10
    canaki, you gotta tell me where you found that audio for the song it fitted perfectly

Rider of White

-grumpo
    -ego
    -craaaaawling in my skiiiiin

3/10
    First impression is 'He needs to lighten up and get laid'

Akechi

+Very sweet
    +Very adorbs

-Very much taken
    -May or may not be possessed and/or had her brain nommed

0/10
    Someone call the church and get an exorcist, i'm concerned for her wellbeing

Assassin of White

-Will unjustifiably slutshame you
    -Creepy af
    -May be possessing her master
    -Or nommed her brain
    -Probably will nom you
    -"Hungry"

-50/10
    Fuckin leg it mate

Mori Shiori

+Suprisingly chill with getting stabbed
    +Very confident
    +Full of energy

-A little too dramatic

X/10 Looks underage, qualifies under the 'Daughter' list

Seaweed hair (Wakame)

+Seems ok
    ?Smokes (type unknown
    -Bugs

?/10
    I honestly haven't got a clue

Berserker of Blue

+Dedicated to the asthetic
    +Likes chips, will be easy to cook for

?Doesn't seem to care about others opinions on her at all
    -Angry (Eventually)

7/10
    More likely to go on a pub crawl with her and Freogan than date

Also 'Lost in thoughts all alone' is playing in my head whenever i see her
    With us being in Year 2 of Reclamation (Day 2 in game) - I am pleased to announce the below, now featuring some NPC's. If your character has not appeared in the below, it just means my opinion has not changed.

Hermes 100% Accurate & Non Biased /Reclamation Datablility Readings 2: Revengence

Arwyn Penrith
    +Dashing in a cute way
    +Custom tailored suits
    +Soft & warm expression (when emoting)
    +That waistline
    +Has a whole lotta cash so he can cover your tastes whatever they may be, not sure if I'd call him 'Sugar Daddy' material though
    +The most lewded character in all of /Reclamation by a considerable margin
    +Cute white haired anime boy that is everyone's type

~Has a very stressful job, which means he will have a lot to vent out and a need to have someone take care of him so you will likely have to put in the majority of the work in the bedroom.
    -Has killed before and will kill again
    -Will likely work himself to death in the next 5 years
    -Takes terrible care of himself, you will probably need to put a considerable amount of work in just maintaining him
    -Appears to have some difficulty opening up in an honest way.

In my ideal world he would be a 20/10, however to eliminate bias we need to look past the smoochable face and Sakurai VA and think how it will it would work long term and realistically. As a result, he is either 6/10 or 9/10.

Saber of [ ]

+Dramatic appearances that will leave you speechless
    +Surprisingly swole, girl goes to the gym
    +Room for a Teacher-Student relationship which is always spicy

+Surprisingly chill, does have limits and will question reasonable things like y'know, murder
    -Will turn down your loving home made meal

Aside from Arwyn, Saber is one of the character has's who has grown on me the most.

Caster of Blue

+(Seemingly) a cutie
    +Quirky and intriguing
    +Once you find a shared interest, you could probably talk for hours about it
    +A powerful nose that puts Rider's hounds to shame

~Surprisingly thirsty
    ~Her batting range seems to be from 20-40

"<.<; based on the coat um T-the collar or nape is the more tempting vector Also easiest way to tug into rang—"

With information gained from the Quest Server, I've come to a conclusion, an older woman that acts 10 years younger than she actually is possibly a cougar currently on the hunt for a certain young man. Would be a 7/10 but I have bad experience with such women so for me it's lower.

Kanzaki Erika

+Lots of Movies
    +Good Hostess
    +Surprising level of firmness which is enjoyable to see
    +Strong will to see things through

-Probably wouldn't stop you binge watching Netflix
    -Seems to be somewhat hung up over somebody

Variable, depending on who this person she is hung up on is and how it could progress but has a variety of conclusions. Until we have more facts for certain she cannot be ranked.
    ?/10

Gigantor, Frogurt & Bridesmaid.

You, a fool: "But Hermes, you like Lady Chimera with Froggy and BASACA. You gotta pick one!"
    Me, a genius: "Both."
    Small brain: "How can that even work? But-"
    Galaxy brain: "Tall woman has two hands. TWO HANDS."

OT3. They could have the same potential as Astolfo, Jeanne and Sieg if Higashide wasn't a coward. If I had to pick though, it would be Frogurt as an 8 but I'd rather he be with them. That said, going on a pub crawl with all three sounds like a fun time to be had all around.

Lancer of White

+Sugar mama

-High maintenance & seemingly inflated sense of worth
    -Domestic violence

~Well if you're into the whole femdom thing, don't get me wrong I certainly understand but not her

4/10 I understand why but violent tendancies and continually putting herself first is a red flag for me.

Michael & Akechi

"But Hermes, you had berserker and the tagallong share lady chimera von longname. why is this difference?"

+Mutually supportive, polite kind and caring
    +Tick a number of things visually together
    ~/- Not sure if there is room for three though.

These two are good but consider, package deal. 9/10 as third wheel to both.

Rider of White

+Good with animals
    + He strunk
    ~Probably an 80 or 90's action movie protagonist in another lifetime

Has also grown on me a lot, also helps he ended up being a bit of a looker.
    9/10. 1st impression he needs to get laid second impression hello~

Assassin of White

-Will unjustifiably slutshame you
    -Creepy af
    -May be possessing her master
    -Or nommed her brain
    -Probably will nom you
    -"Hungry"

-Fire is very much on the table

-75/10
    Fuckin leg it mate

Wakame

+"After all, I did bring wine and it's never too early for wine." Now if he drank Gin as well as Wine then we'd be in for a good weekend

~Homeless? At the least seems to reside in other peoples homes.
    ~Has a weakness for pretty older and domineering women and honestly? same
    -Bugs

5/10
    Would I date him? Eh, probably not. He's more like a friend or semi-distant relative you meet up on occasion with and have a killer night out with. You may wake up on the bathroom floor with a killer hangover and may-or-may-not be in a pool of your own vomit but that's on you.

Saver

+Surprisingly calm, polite and chilled
    +Honestly respectful

~Honestly haven't seen too much for me to pass judgement on

-The class is busted and unfair, barely even shows up in even CaS of all places.

Don't have too strong an opinion as of yet, perhaps if we got coffee with the guy or spent an afternoon fishing then maybe it would get better. till then though~

Saber of White

A cougar that is cold, domeneering, disrespectful and looks a whole lot like one that cornered me in an alleyway alone at night one time

Surprisingly thirsty

Probably wouldn't stop you binge watching Netflix

​these colors... are wrong...

You'll regret this day Hermes. I'll show you that Assassin is a cute girl!
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arkturus View Post
    You'll regret this day Hermes. I'll show you that Assassin is a cute girl!
    Arkturus' Villain Potential Readings

+Says "You'll regret this day"
    +Says "I'll show you that X"
    +Probably doing the above from a dimly/dramatically lit lair
    Last edited by Half-Blood Master; March 24th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Excuse me, my lair is well lit.
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arkturus View Post
    Excuse me, my lair is well lit.
    +Has a lair
    -It is well-lit
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Blog Entries

Signature by fumato

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    > reads latest post

i cant believe assassin is a waifu
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    "My Assassin can't be this cute"

Your move Hermes :V
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Progress is being made