Page 1 of 27 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: They Fight Crime [Rider/Saber friendship fic][AU, post HF-True]

Blog Entries

They Fight Crime [Rider/Saber friendship fic][AU, post HF-True]

Okay, so no, Rider and Saber don't actually fight crime in these shorts... not yet, anyway. No major plot, no real bad guy, just two women who might or might not be friends hanging out, goofing around, and generally trying to survive their second lives and keep their sanity whenever Shirou and Sakura have sex. Might tread into Vitriolic Best Buds territory later depending on my mood with the shorts I write, since the very first attempt sort of came out nicer and fluffier than I intended.

Also, I apologize if both are OOC. This is my first time really attempting a major fic, even if only a drabble dump, with these two.

Now, onwards!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They Fight Crime

It was half past midnight, and Saber was awake.

This was rather unusual. Saber always made it a point for her to be asleep well before, if not exactly at, midnight. It was early to go to bed and maybe she was picky about it, but it had been her schedule now for two years, ever since she had shed the corruption of the Grail and had started to live her second life in Fuyuki, a Servant bound to Matou Sakura. Early to bed, early to rise and all of that.

Usually.

The first problem was that she had trained Shirou a little later than usual today; the result of him getting a new upgrade in his body, and wanting to test out any new limitations he had as a result as he adjusted to the upgrade. So they had trained harder tonight, longer, and as a result hadn’t ended until well past eleven.

The second problem was that she had decided to shower after the training session, being sweaty and stinky and generally uncomfortable. In general, though, she didn’t linger in the bath and had been out relatively quickly, even if a little bit later than usual. It had still delayed her for getting to bed.

The third problem was that Saber, while a very heavy sleeper when she actually finally fell asleep—capable of sleeping through anything short of a threat against either of her Masters—needed time to actually get comfortable, close her eyes, and drift off. It was the real reason she went to sleep early.

The fourth and largest problem? Sakura and Shirou were having sex.

Loudly.

Saber had never known the walls between their rooms was so thin until tonight. She had also never known until tonight that Sakura was a screamer.

“Oh, yes! Oh God! Senpai! Do it harder!”

Groaning, Saber shoved her head under her pillow in a vain attempt to drown out the sound, already curled up in her blanket like a caterpillar in a cocoon. So far, short of knocking herself out with the blunt end of Excalibur, nothing she had tried was allowing her to ignore the noise and go to sleep.

Silence fell on the other side of the wall. Tentatively, Saber peeked out from under her pillow. Maybe they had finished for the night?

“I want more, Senpai!”

“… Dammit,” the blonde Servant muttered, and shoved her head back under her pillow. This wasn’t working.

Time for plan B, then.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Under the soft amber glow of her lamp, Rider figured she would read for another hour or so before calling it a night; she was working a late shift at the library tomorrow, so she could afford to stay up late and enjoy her favorite pastime.

It wasn’t like she needed the job; when she had decided to move out of the Emiya household and live on her own, Sakura had insisted that she take part of the money the other girl had made from selling the Matou mansion, despite Rider’s protests. All things considered, she was rather comfortable; she just liked the job, and enjoyed having something to do.

She was getting up to the rather steamy love scene in the novel when she heard a knock on her door. She blinked, adjusted her glasses, and glanced at her clock; yep, it was almost one in the morning. Who could possibly be visiting at this time?

Since her first thought was about Sakura and possibly trouble, she was out of her chair and unlocking her door in a minute. She blinked when, instead of seeing her purple-haired Master, she saw a small, blonde-haired, green-eyed, rather frazzled looking woman.

“Hello, Rider. Do you mind if I spend the night?”

Rider blinked… then smirked, a small, slightly amused gleam entering her eyes. “Shirou and Sakura?”

Saber nodded, her pillow hugged to her chest and a spare blanket under her other arm. “They’re very…” She twitched. “Energetic. I can sleep on the couch.”

“Oh, please. Sakura would scold me.” Rider closed the door as Saber came in, then followed at her heels, lightly guiding her to the bedroom even as the smaller woman balked at the entry, a problem quickly solved by a light shove. “We’ve shared a bed before, remember? You’re one of my better bedmates.”

A brief memory flashed for both of them; bloody and battered, exhausted from the battle and destroying the Grail, collapsing on the nearest bed they could find and passing out, not even caring they were still covered in blood.

Saber nodded after a moment. “You have a large bed, anyway. I don’t take up much room.”

“Exactly.” Pleased that the other Servant understood her logic, Rider plucked her book up from her dresser. “I’m leaving the lamp on, though. I want to finish this book.”

“It’s perfectly fine. I can sleep through anything.” Except Shirou and Sakura, she mused, and barely suppressed a shudder as she set down her pillow on the bed and crawled under the covers, leaving her blanket folded neatly in Rider’s nearby rocking chair. “I hope I don’t disturb you. I need to get up a little early to run some errands for Raiga.”

“As long as you don’t snore, we’re fine.”

Saber snorted and shook her head. “I don’t even want to know.”

Rider smirked.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber and Rider not hating each other?

TWILIGHT ZOOOONE

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    OH GOD, YOU ACTUALLY DID IT.

RB, I LOVE YOU.

Blog Entries
    There is only one bed, eh? Even when you don't try, a little LesYay sneaks in. XD

More seriously, not a bad beginning at all. I never disapprove of a fun little slice-of-life series and of course I remain your biggest fan when it comes to writing, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    There is only one bed, eh? Even when you don't try, a little LesYay sneaks in. XD
    I'm sorry. Even when I try to avoid it, it just slips in without my noticing. XD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    HOORAY! Al is happy.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    YEEEE!

Oh god, this is too cute.

Now, Rider should see if Saber's a screamer.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Inugami's Avatar
    Sweet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I'm sorry. Even when I try to avoid it, it just slips in without my noticing. XD
    Constant yuri exposure will do that to you, I think. But it's part of your quirky charm, so I can't really complain. XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Don't tempt me. XD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Constant yuri exposure will do that to you, I think.
    So yuri is a form of radiation?
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    YEEEE!

Oh god, this is too cute.

I read a doujin like that.

Saber had just finished having sex with Shirou (or it was the night previous), and then inexpicably grew a penis. She was jerking off in the bathroom when Rider openned the door, walking into a face-full of cum. Rider smirked, sucked Saber off, and after the smaller Servant passed out, Rider carried her to her room to continue. Saber woke up and turned the tables, j-j-jamming it in. Satsified, they both fell asleep.

The day after, there was awkwardness that developed into a fight.

...Okay, so not much like that. This is just actually something I was sitting on when people were talking about hate-sex.

Blog Entries
    Fortunately (unfortunately?), Saber will not be growing a penis here.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    HOT DAMN!

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inugami View Post
    I read a doujin like that.

Saber had just finished having sex with Shirou (or it was the night previous), and then inexpicably grew a penis. She was jerking off in the bathroom when Rider openned the door, walking into a face-full of cum. Rider smirked, sucked Saber off, and after the smaller Servant passed out, Rider carried her to her room to continue. Saber woke up and turned the tables, j-j-jamming it in. Satsified, they both fell asleep.

The day after, there was awkwardness that developed into a fight.
    Dem crazy Japanese.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    THIS FIC. SO HARD
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Fortunately (unfortunately?), Saber will not be growing a penis here.
    Thank goodness.

Blog Entries
    I love you, RB.

So much.