Thread: Fate/Tsukihime What if Project?

Fate/Tsukihime What if Project?

What if in the park one day, instead of shiki finding Arcuied, Shirou was the one who crossed the Vampire?
    Shirou... who from the very start had no ideals at all. A Shirou that came into contact with Tsukihime characters. A Shirou who caught the eyes of Arcuied. Something about Shirou piqued her interest and made her want to see him again. A Shirou who was properly trained by his father and learned "Time Alter" magic along with his tracing and reinforcement magic.

"I am the bone of my sword..." one who does not fear death but embraces it.

"My core is distorted, and my heart twisted in madness..." The true cold vast world. No longer is it an illusion but a reality that cannot be changed no matter how much one wishes for it.

"There is no miracle...there's no hope...as my ideals dissolve into the darkness...and for that very reason my life has never had meaning...but even so...I am still here!" Who could stand on this plane of existence? Shirou can only watch over the remains of this world. A path that sacrificed things for the greater good.

"I will become the embodiment of hope" Yes...his ideal and just world is one he can only mold with his own hands.

Shirou will become Emiya if necessary...

A Tsukihime x Fate (Shirou x Arcuied) route would be nice.

I was also wondering if anyone has ever thought of making a fanmade visual novel of TypeMoon's series'? Like someone takes the backgrounds pictures, sprites, music etc. Then made a story with certain characters on one game? Was wondering how Fate/Tsukihime would be like. I'm sure it would take a lot of typing for the text in the story but has it been done yet? And if not is anyone willing to do so?
    Last edited by BeyondEllisBeck; December 6th, 2017 at 03:00 AM.

I only came to this website because it was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Hopefully everyone can help each other out here?
    Last edited by BeyondEllisBeck; December 7th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    It is not that kind of website at all. However, it's not the most sympathetic one either. Your complaint is basically asking for trouble, and I only say that to prevent you from getting burned.

Anyway, this isn't a fanfiction, and as such, it should go in the fanfic ideas thread. However, asking someone else to write your fic idea is also going to get you pounced on. If you have an idea, then you'll have to write it yourself, and if you're not able to do that because of other obligations, then that is unfortunately your problem.

That said, I did the exact same thing when I first came here, so, well… Welcome to Beast's Lair! Have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

You also don't seem to understand Nasuverse mechanics as well as is generally preferred by people here. Shirou would never be able to use Time Alter, as far as I understand things and unless you can come up with an explanation that's way better than just saying he learned it from Kiritsugu as expecting people to just take your word for it, it won't go over very well.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

First of all: hello, welcome to BL!

On this site we generally encourage posts that contribute to discussion, and you'll find that contributing to discussion is difficult when you have no interest in a particular topic or don't know what to say. Most of the users here will, instead of clogging your thread up with irrelevant posts or spam, move along when they think they have nothing to contribute, and I for one hope this kind of atmosphere persists for a long time to come in threads dealing with actual content (as opposed to places here that are for fooling around and socializing). Feel free to wander around a bit in the most active threads (one of which is Fanfic Ideas, where your post would fit in nicely) and see that discussion does take place and we're not the boogieman.

Also, Draconic, your experiences are valid but in my view do not represent the general opinions or the atmosphere of this forum, it is not a hive mind.

Anyhow if you do decide to stay I wish you a good time on BL, BEB.

Hello, and thanks for your time. I actually thought I was in the fanfic section? Unless I made a wrong turn and ended up somewhere else. I was told that ideas that weren't canonly related belonged in the fanfic side of this website. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean for it to be a written fanfic. Sorry if you got that impression. I actually asked if someone was or could make a VAN game with the recycled resources from the other TypeMoon VN games. That was my question after mentioning that it would be cool if there was a Shirou x Arcuied route VN game. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, my fault for getting confused. It's an unfortunate state that I perpetually labor under.

I'm relatively new here in comparison to the people who'd be able to accurately answer that. I know of at least one fan made Type-Moon VN, but the art wasn't recycled.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't mean to be harsh, but I'm not sure what the point of a Shirou without his ideals would be.

His heroic ideal is by far the most important part of what makes Shirou the person he is in the VN, so if you scrap that you've basically just got an OC wearing his face.

No problem friend. And someone has already made a fanmade VN? Do you know what it's called by any chance?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if you get that impression. But actually Shirou without ideals ends up as EMIYA Archer. That's why he wanted to kill his old self. To be freed from the illusion that he wanted to obtain. But it's fine. Shirou can keep his ideals as long as a VN for them can be made.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondEllisBeck View Post
    Shirou without ideals ends up as EMIYA Archer. That's why he wanted to kill his old self. To be freed from the illusion that he wanted to obtain. But it's fine. Shirou can keep his ideals as long as a VN for them can be made.
    I would rewatch/reread if I were you, because that is not, in fact, what EMIYA is. That's the direct opposite of EMIYA.

If I recall, at first he did have ideals but as he saw that even he could not change the world he discarded them or at least the ideal of "saving everyone" and killed thinking it was for the greater good of humanity but was later betrayed by those he was trying to protect. Afterwards he completely discarded his ideals and to free himself he made a way to be summoned into the Grail war so he could kill his "former" or "possible" self. That way he I think would end up as EMIYA Archer if ideals are discarded. Right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Still wrong. You've got that completely out of order. As much as he wanted to, he was never able to throw away his ideals, but this only happened well after he died. He was betrayed by the people he was trying to protect, but that wasn't after he became a counter guardian, that was just another possible future that Shiriu had. And he hadn't fought for their gratitude or anything like that; being betrayed by them didn't matter that much.
    Last edited by Draconic; December 8th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    EMIYA did not abandon his ideals, only regret them. However, in the end of ubw route he renewed them.

- - - Updated - - -

well... I think I can help you somehow...
    I know a little about game development. Only basics, but is suficient to create a simple VN. I already did a small VN, in truth
    But I can only do the programing. If you write a sufficiently good plot and find someone to do the design (drawings), I would gratefully help (I think it's better to create new drawings close to the originals than steal from the original VN. It's like a fanfiction, not a copy)
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Omg, thanks so much! I'll try my hardest. I'll ask around for the art concepts and character design's. I'll definitely get back to you. Hope this really works out.

Blog Entries
    I'm counting on you!
    And dont forget the plot. As you had the idea, you have to write it
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE