Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Ashaverse Q&A

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    nguuuuuuuuu
    Hey, things could be worse. You could've been like Zero, whose masterplan was trying to emotionally manipulate a literal Satan.

Blog Entries
    I knew shizuka was evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I knew shizuka was evil!
    Say her full name fast. It becomes a literal "Satan aka. Shizuku."

But basically, she had a True Demon sealed inside her, which would have probably popped up at some point (especially if Zero did something), to cause a city-wide event. While the Dorm Heads fought her, people on the ground would have had to fight back the various monsters, etc. she would have unleashed. In the end though, my idea was that she wouldn't have even bothered to kill Zero. Someone like her would have seen it infinitely more cruel to let him live than to end his misery - 3- or something to that effect.

Blog Entries
    ...so um. I guess that answers the question I intended to ask at some point regarding what you meant about zero’s “trouble with women.”
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    ...so um. I guess that answers the question I intended to ask at some point regarding what you meant about zero’s “trouble with women.”
    Also, if I remember correctly, Haru was totally crushing on Zero but covered it by acting like a total spaz.

Blog Entries
    So Verg what happened to Kiyoko's childhood friend (Sen)? Was I going to be Cartagra-ed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Who were the F/SSR Servants, and what happened to Shirou?
    Here goes the Servants:
    • Tomoe Karin - Rider Enkidu. (Being the first homunculus, his true form was black clay goo which he used to fix Karin. He would take the appearance the onlooker would like most, which in Karin's case was a total hunk.)
    • Tomoe Karin - Archer Marian Fitzwalter (I admit, I was just being mean when it came to Archer's identity)
    • Tohsaka Rin II - Assassin Marcus Junius Brutus (In other words, the Master was that world's version of the blonde Rin from world of Extra, which was hinted at the prologue where original!Rin visits the school.)
    • Iliaster von Einzbern - Caster Abe-no-Seimei (Fake Ilya had a sorta 'fake' Heroic Spirit, being the magecraft that Abe wielded rather than the whole of his/her person)
    • Gwendolyn Westworth - Lancer Fionn McCumhaill (In all her genderbent glory, straight from the original Fate/Moon White RP!)
    • Kotomine Kyrie - Saber Mordred (It was basically a reversed Saber vs. Gil situation with Enkidu and Mordred both being homunculus who were inferior to their 'idols'.)
    • Nummigelita Edelfelt - Berserker Boudica (Idea for Servant came before F/GO. Incidentally Master was a necromancer who made facsimiles of Command Spells from the corpses of Masters fallen in previous Wars)
    • Matou Subaru - True Archer Bhishma (Who happened to be a near-shota pretty boy and just about Rider's equal in power.)
    • Tohsaka Rin - Dreamer TOMOE (future Karin had a plan to stop her young self from screwing up the timeline, but it went as well as Counter-Guardian plans usually)

And indeed, Shirou was behind the whole "reality folding itself over and over again". The What If's of Ataraxia had been imprinted upon his memory thanks to Avenger both being him and not being him (whether they really happened or not is irrelevant, that Avenger, and thus Shirou, experienced them, was enough). Shirou became aware that things could have gone so much better, and often did, in other timelines, and thus he concocted a plan that involved a traced Greater Grail dubbed Paradox Grail (blueprints gotten from same Angra Mainyu since he spent so long in there), a Lesser Grail Sakura (She was the shadow monster that appeared here and there).

This idea that "A perfect outcome is possible" practically consumes Shirou, and slowly but surely he starts doing more morally ambivalent things, not helped by Luvia who works as his partner in this endeavor. These new realities needed an anchor to spread them (basically a person who said 'yeah, there's nothing odd about this') and the initial one was Karin, as she was already completely empty, and thus very accepting of anything new. From there it spread, but Karin was always where the new additions to reality started. The point of no-return for Shirou is pretty much when he folds a reality into power where Gilgamesh is his Servant, just so he can stop people from screwing up his plans. After all, while he might have needed this new Grail War's generated energy, the Masters and Servants didn't act always as he planned.

Incidentally, while Karin vs. Shirou was the big battle that the fic was building up to, the true final battle would have been Kotomine vs. Shirou style fight at the ruins of the Paradox Grail, with Tohsaka and Karin going at it, hand-to-hand. They both represented their respective realities (Tohsaka the original world, Karin the new), and both wanted their own reality to survive.

Oh and Dorei was grown-up Shinji.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; January 8th, 2018 at 12:46 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Wow, sugoi Shinji. Was Whitey TOMOE?

Also, who was the weird creature person that Xander had vague memories of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Probably Buffy summers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Wow, sugoi Shinji. Was Whitey TOMOE?
    Yeah, future Karin, created because she became to idolize Rider and wanted to a hero just like he was. Of course, things didn't quite work out, and it resulted in a very bitter, very disillusioned, extremely selfish Counter Guardian.

Xander? What?

Blog Entries
    Did you get my PM verg

i wanna make sure you appropriately understand all my awesome.

Blog Entries
    Did you get my PM verg

i wanna make sure you appropriately understand all my awesome.
    Yeah, I got it.

Blog Entries
    (I’m awesome.)

Blog Entries
    All right, big question, important question:

How do you think a Maibe x Paul Senbei relationship would have gone?

Or on a broader scale, how would you have like to see Paul's character arc go/who would you place him with?

---

And on a more serious note, who countered whom in MWR? Would you give us a few sentences on why? (Unless it's too much work, which it may well be, I don't know, or if you want to keep it secret >.>)
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 8th, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

What was the plot stuff that you wanted to introduce with eros eden and who were the characters on the teaser image?

How serious would the Airball rivalry between Eduardo and Luis have been?

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    All right, big question, important question:

How do you think a Maibe x Paul Senbei relationship would have gone?

Or on a broader scale, how would you have like to see Paul's character arc go/who would you place him with?
    It could have gone well, or it could have gone, ehm, bad. Paul was a character that, most of all, desired 'normal' things, which was kinda impossible in the wacky world of OLYMPUS. Still, Maibe wasn't from the strangest end of the spectrum, so it might have worked out surprisingly well?

What was the plot stuff that you wanted to introduce with eros eden and who were the characters on the teaser image?
    Eden Eros was sort of a demo-version of Re:Regalia Revolution, so most of the stuff ended up somehow or another in the game. The two characters (the faction leaders from the old Shambhala-themed tower place) were wrapped up into Staraveista, the time-travelling vampire, and the location itself became Aphrodite Venue.

Incidentally, the girl that appeared at the end of Revolution OP, and the one that is discussed in the video (breathing our funeral pyres, etc.) was Servant Monster, Fafnir. She was supposed to be the big bad of the expansion, becoming important after the whole War for the Princess Arc.

How serious would the Airball rivalry between Eduardo and Luis have been?
    90's sports movie level. It would have been off the chain~

Sorry if I just missed the answer but what was the reason exactly for the grail war on Olympus?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What was the purpose of the Duel Chart? How did you "win" the Grail War? Why was Kaoru sitting there on the #1 spot? In the sense of, why didn't she go and challenge Karin/Iota?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Now, let's move on to some Fate/Moon White Redux answers. Listen to this and let me recount the truths of, perhaps, the saddest tale among the three that make up Ashaverse Continuum.

Quote Originally Posted by Antary View Post
    What was Anna's first Revelation about in MW?
    If you are talking about the experience what we added to her backstory, it is somewhat simple:
    • The vampire that attacked Cross & Grace and the other ship was none other than Mathias Loch. Olga Nowak, who was part of Mr. Delacroix's character, was also part of this event.
    • The 'monster' that was locked up in the ship's cargo hold was actually the recovering form of Yamaichi no Izumi, otherwise known as Iiria von Einzbern.
    • The man who was 'guarding' and 'supervising' that monster was Sensei, uncle of Katie's character Mirai.

This all happened because Anna received a Revelation that if the members of Cross & Grace would help this combo of 'Man and a Monster', they'd have a chance of getting their hands on a working Holy Grail.

Ah right, what was the story behind "Snow"? Was he connected to the Heaven's Moon, or just a dismemberment enthusiast?
    If you're talking about the case that Astrid was part of before the events of the RP, then it had to do with Iiria, who systematically faked the deaths of the various public personalities she had taken. Last one was the disappearance act from hospital, which was helped by Sensei, and covered up to look like a straight up murder. Sensei, of course, being a Sealing Designated magus, is as close to the true identity of "Snow" as you're going to get.

What were the details of the lost memories Kirame had of Tengetsu?
    They related to the group of friends young Kirame used to play with when he visited Tengetsu during the summer. Participants of this almost Stand By Me esque group were: Kirame himself, Yomi (a servant girl of the mayor), Hakushima Sayomaru (who is a girl), Kirisaki Homura, Miyamoto Kiyoko and Azama Tae. Indeed, almost half of you were childhood friends, who had only forgotten each other because of some of the special properties of the island known as Tengetsu.

But not even the rest of the characters were outside of this, as all PC Masters had something do with a same person.

So Verg what happened to Kiyoko's childhood friend (Sen)? Was I going to be Cartagra-ed?
    1. Whatever happened to Kiyoko's childhood friend (Sen)?
    2. What ever did happen to that Cousin or are all these disappeared people connected somehow that we had to find?
    Indeed they are connected. Every one of the five girls who died/disappeared was connected by one simple fact: they were the same person. Yomi was Sen. Sen was the mayor's servant girl. Servant girl was Homura's cousin. Homura's cousin was the girl at the maritime museum. And that's not all. They were simply other identities/mistaken identities adopted by Iiria von Einzbern, a homunculus recovering from her wounds at Tengetsu, which she suffered after being the last person defeated by Ochemond/Alpha at the end of Heaven's Moon 1. This "girl of multiple identities" was also the 'monster' inside the cell whom Anna talked with, the 'creature' that Xander was friendly to and the 'victim' of the case in which both Astrid and Morgan were involved in. She was even on the ship that Olga Nowak was on, and survived thanks to her.

As mentioned previously, she was connected to each and all PCs in some way. The girl known as Yomi, as Sen, as Iiria von Einzbern and as Yamaichi no Izumi.

1. The Fujimura ghost, who/what/where?
    Fujimura Hyouko - a Master in the previous Heaven's Moon who was killed by Alpha near the middle of the war. Was a vengeful spirit who wanted to get another change, and tried to use Homura's body to do it.

3. What did that 'Protection of the Fujimura' effect end up being anyways?
    It was Tetora. If need be, Tetora would have protected Homura with her life if it came to that.

Who was the author of the MW clue letterr?
    The author of the first letter was Izumi, the author of the second letter was (obviously) Alpha.

Who was MW Ruler?
    Indeed he was Susano'o and Gozu Tennoh.

Secondly, what was the general arc planned for Moon White? What would have been the overall flow of the RP in your mind? Was the entire "war" part of the conflict going to be driven by PC interaction or were there additional Servants and whatnot in the woodworks? In general, did you have any events or key things in mind that you were aiming to push towards (for the PCs)? E.g certain face-offs and what not?
    The war would have been left completely to the PCs, in a sense. What you did, who you allied with and what sort chaos you caused would have affected the outcome. There were only two NPC Servants: Ruler and Saver Van Dine, and even the latter was Alpha's Servant who would have appeared only at the very end (and even then it would have been a battle to solve all the mysteries presented in the story). This was mostly because the 'culprit' of the story, Izumi/Iiria, didn't need anything else from the war but for the Servants to die. Indeed she wanted all the Masters to live, and would have gone to great lengths to ensure it. Except for Delacroix. He was a bit of an anomaly.

A more detailed explanation of what was going on in Moon White is needed:

During the siege of Tsingtao, a submarine escaped from it while carrying a huge amount of money (some 10 million pounds stolen from the loan that the British gave to the Chinese). Inside that submarine were three people who are important to the story of Moon White: Iiria von Einzbern, Ochemond and Taong Wu. Badly damaged, the submarine didn't make it back to Germany, but instead ran ashore at an unnamed island that would be later known as Tengetsu.

On this island, Iiria revealed something to the other two. The island itself was filled to the brim with magical power unlike she had ever seen. Iiria also revealed that she was a homunculus of the Einzbern family, searching for a way to revive their Third Magic (Fuyuki's ritual was a big question mark at the time, and that she thought that the island was an answer to their prayers. She could use the Great Grail (a chalice-type artifact, a copy of Justeaze) as the base for the ritual, and hopefully she'd be able to do what she was made to do. Ochemond and her rival-in-love Taong agreed to give it a try, and enlisted the help of the local villagers and Ainu for this project.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out, because unlike Iiria believed, the island was not rich in leylines. It was rich in fairies.

The fairies were capable of, pretty much, "turning belief into truth". So, with their help, Iiria was able to make the artifact into a real grail to serve as the basis of her ritual. Still, "Fake Grail" or a "Fairy Grail", was not enough to revive the Third Magic. Instead it summoned nine Pseudo-Servants that had to be anchored into people, including Iiria and Ochemond, for them to even survive. This was why the Grail became known as a "Mocking Grail". It simply echoed back what the users wanted it to do. Still, Iiria knew about Fuyuki's ritual, so for a test, she used her Servant to slay another, and the effect was immediate: the Mocking Grail was filled with power, though not the type that Fuyuki's Grail did. This was magical energy as filtered through by the fairies of the island. Even so, it became clear to all involved what could be achieved if all Servants were slain and the power was put in the Mocking Grail.

It would turn into a Planet Terminal, capable of granting wishes.

Understandably, this started a melee between Masters and Servants, in an event that became known as the First Heaven's Moon. It was destructive enough to reduce the island to rubble and tear a huge crater into Mt. Fuyutsuki. The final participants left were Iiria herself and Ochemond. This was because, as the ritual started, two Meta-Conscious beings made them into their Gamepieces. Or rather, Iiria was made into a Gamepiece of Iota. Ochemond had always been a Gamepiece, for he was Alpha, and Alpha was a Gamepiece Transcended. At any case, Ochemond defeated Iiria and threw her into the sea.

The Mocking Grail, a Planet Terminal, was in the hands of Ochemond, but instead of a wish, he decided to use its power to seal it away from physical world. He used the power to nine dead Servants to summon nine seals, and with them, locked the Mocking Grail away into the crater lake at the top of Mt. Fuyutsuki, Lake Kanepakes. Then he disappeared, as Alpha always does. What was left behind was a ruined island and Taong Wu, with her money. Feeling sorry for the inhabitants of the island, she used half of that money to rebuild the island and its village, turning it into a thriving city. In the process, the people of the island came to see her as a protective deity of sorts, and as the fairies make fiction into truth, so happened to her. Taong Wu (she's the black-haired portrait lady in the OP) became known as Tenkiri, a Japanese translation of her name, and the island became known as Tenketsu, for the divine blood that had been spilled there. Eventually it would be mangled into Tengetsu. Even today, Taong Wu's descendants live on the island, such as the Tennou family and a certain inn-keeper.

However, Iiria von Einzbern was not dead. She washed ashore some time later, heavily injured and shadow of her former self. If she had not been found eventually by a Sealing Designated magus, one Tsukuda Jiboujiki (Mirai's uncle), she probably would have never recovered. However, with 'Sensei's' help, she was able to regain her strength and adopt an appearance of a normal, growing, human child. In this guise she lived on the island of Tengetsu, adopted by the Fujimura family, and took on the name of Fujimura Yomi.

What Iiria/Yomi did not expect was that the next years would be the happiest of her life. She met and made many friends: her 'cousin' Homura, another servant of the mayor Sayomaru, mayor's usual guest Kirame, local shrine maiden Kiyoko who nicknamed her 'Sen' and with whom she often trained at the Yamaichi shrine, and her best friend Tae. It was the most innocent and happiest time she had ever experienced, and it lit a powerful desire in her heart to be an actual human instead of a homunculus. To her, those days became the only reason to live after her humiliating defeat and the loss of Third Magic.

Alas, such happiness did not last. Iiria's nature as a homunculus caught up to her, and once again with Sensei's help, she needed to disappear from Tengetsu in order to seek a remedy. She faked her own death with the help of Sensei, and though Morgan and Astrid did their best to help her (and though it broke her heart to deceive them), the two of them managed to 'murder' the five girls Iiria had become. They stole away from Tengetsu and ventured into the outside world. There, they sought help from Sensei's family, where Iiria met Mirai and was touched by the worry that the girl felt for her. She also met Xander when they visited his teacher, and despite Iiria looking less and less like human, Xander was kind to her, making her think highly of him as well. After a daring heist to both the archives of Atlas, they managed to stabilize Iiria's body, though it remained as that of a homunculus, now once again with silver hair and red eyes.

On their journey back, Iiria's life was saved by one Olga Nowak, and later, when guarded by members of the Holy Church during their trip back to Japan (lured in by the promise of a working grail), she made friends with one Anna who talked to her despite Iiria being locked in the ship's cargo hold for safety purposes.

Back at Tengetsu, Iiria adopted the identity of a blind miko, Yamaichi no Izumi, and moved to the shrine to plan her next move. She knew what she wanted, and it no longer was to revive Third Magic. As the fairies of Tengetsu had already done their natural duty, all memories of Iiria as Yomi were becoming muddled in the minds of her friends, and as a homunculus she wouldn't last that many years. Therefore, Iiria had to get her hands on the Mocking Grail once more. With Sensei, she reactivated the Lesser Grail (last time it was Taong Wu, this time it'd be her descendant Tennou Kimaru, or future Pop Kim) and through it, the ritual started once more. Thanks to her knowledge of the ritual, Iiria was able to affect it enough to make people she trusted into the Masters... with the exception of one Mr. Delacroix. She also gathered few people who understood her plight:

The Second Heaven's Moon ritual was about to start, and it had simple goal: For Iiria to become an actual human, for her to restore the memories of her friends, and for her to be able to reunite with the people she cared about the most.

To do this, she needed nine Servants to die, each for one of the seals. This would allow her to descend into the crater lake, where the
    Planet Terminal
    Mocking Grail
    lay. She would also need to rival Taong Wu as 'deity' on the island if she ever wanted to challenge the latter's perception of reality which still affected the island. Though Taong Wu/Tenkiri did not exist as a human, her force of will was still a 'deity' thanks to the fairies and people's belief in her. And in Taong Wu's eyes, Iiria was, and forever would be, a homunculus. This was the reason why she had reverted in the first place.

Unfortunately, with a new ritual starting, it attracted unwanted attention. The Church came back because of the Revelation about the Holy Grail, Atlas came to investigate because Sensei had broken into their archives, and there was an on-going schism in the city itself, between the mayor and the traditionalists. All this chaos also attracted the attention of some Meta-Conscious beings. First was Tau, who took as his Gamepiece one Torque Grescell, a spare member of the Burial Agency. His opponent was Nu, who took as her Gamepiece the leader of the Atlas expedition, Vega Al-Liever. And in the middle of this all, Dr. Ochemond, or Alpha, returned, as he wanted to get his hands on the blueprints of a Grail War, to deliver them to a mysterious project known only as OLYMPUS. Last Meta-Conscious being arrive was Iota, who once again took Iiria as her Gamepiece to help her. However, Iota had a price: she required some of Mocking Grail's power to save the life of a girl from the Great Fire of Fuyuki.

And this is where it all starts. In a battle between old, old players and with one homunculus caught in the middle, putting everything on the line just so she could be reunited with her friends.

4. What were we gonna find in the Ravine below in Moon White?
    Nothing. After all, there was no body to be found. Indeed, even Sourokurou, though an assassin from the same group as Kuzuki, did not see through Sen's deception, nor did she realize that Izumi was behind it all. In fact Izumi would have assumed the visage of Sourokurou at some places to throw some misdirection over players, and even acted as her during the latter half until the players solved the mystery of who the culprit really was.

Still, you could have seen (depending on a dice roll) the Einzbern Manor hidden within the slopes of Mt. Fuyutsuki. It would have foreshadowed a lot, plus there would have been a secret tunnel from there to the Gongujoudo Hot Springs Inn. This would have been an important clue to Xander, who knew that the creature (Iiria) he met years ago, and who came from Tengetsu, really loved hot springs and talked about a certain inn at Tengetsu where she bathed in them often...

Might as well ask, what was the solution to the mystery in the Tengetsu Police Station's morgue and the plot thread behind all those cryptic messages?
    The "Remember your crime" message in the letters was in every letter actually, and was meant to kickstart the memories about Iiria/Yomi/Sen/Izumi in the heads of everybody who read them. It was groundwork for later, basically.

The message in the body was, however, something needed to combat Taong Wu's authority as a deity. Iiria needed to be recognized as a deity as well to challenge that world-view, and the way to do this was to use the fairies that were everywhere on the island. As they make "belief into truth", Iiria needed to make the general populace believe she was a deity. Impossible/bizarre murders, along with a message that implied a deity had done them, was her tool for this.

In short: Murder impossible to a human -> Message that a God did it -> populace starts to believe its a God -> fairies makes that belief real -> the one responsible for those messages becomes a God.

Iiria only planned on killing people who'd threaten her friends (such as members of Church and Atlas) but had to kill Invoker's victim as well, for the sake of mercy. She then moved her plan a bit to include that body as well for there to be consistency.

As for an answer regarding how the message got there, well...

The solution
    Amber Farfield was in cahoots with Iiria. It is mentioned that she was part of the autopsy team, and that she handed Meiji the key afterwards. In other words, she waited for everyone else to clear out, carved the message and then went on her merry way to hand the key to Meiji after she locked the door herself.

Ah, now I get what you were asking. But yeah, it was Iiria/Yomi/Sen/Izumi.

And on a more serious note, who countered whom in MWR? Would you give us a few sentences on why? (Unless it's too much work, which it may well be, I don't know, or if you want to keep it secret >.>)
    Had you asked me this a year ago, I could have still answered. Now, unfortunately, I remember too little of the Servants and the Masters to make accurate estimates of powerlevels. Alas.

---------------------------------

And to end it, a few Regalia-related questions!

Sorry if I just missed the answer but what was the reason exactly for the grail war on Olympus?
    In short: finding a way out of a timeloop that had caught OLYMPUS, for Iota to save her friends and to stop reality from collapsing. See the answer I gave to Optimus for more info. And also the timeline.

What was the purpose of the Duel Chart? How did you "win" the Grail War? Why was Kaoru sitting there on the #1 spot? In the sense of, why didn't she go and challenge Karin/Iota?
    Actually, there was no 'real' purpose. Duel Chart initially just started as "who summoned first" listing, until Nu VII (Nu VI's elder sister) used her powers to turn it into an actual power-ranking for the various Masters of OLYMPUS. It was way to see how threatened who, and Nu VII enjoyed seeing how much friction it caused between everyone. In fact, destruction of the whole chart system would have been one of the requirements for the "breaking of time loop".

As for Kaoru, well... she had no desire to go higher. She knew she'd be risking her life is she went up against Alpha or Karin, who were above her, and she needed to stay alive to rub it in Kazu's face that she was so much stronger than her, or that she had revived Kazu's other sister (Aohime/Aogami no Iratsume Hime/Ikonjuunen Kongen) and that she was now evulz.

---------------------------------

And that's it for the questions that are so far in this thread. There's one more question, about Alpha, but that will the last question I will answer. Which reminds me, I'm thinking of making that last answer on Sunday, after which it's time to close this final chapter when it comes to this particular set of stories and adventures. So, if there are still some things that befuddle you, ask away! Of course I will be answering stuff on a later date too, but not in this dedicated manner. After all, I need to eventually close this Q&A so I can focus on other projects.

Perhaps something about a small village, nestled next to hills, and a particularly mysterious summer...