Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Ashaverse Q&A

Blog Entries
    What would Fiore's NPC romances have been like?
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    It's been forever since I last read it but was it ever revealed in SSR what the deal was with Illyasviel and Karin's trauma regarding, I think Shirou???
    The point of F/SSR was that reality was being folded with the Paradox Grail over and over again in Fuyuki. The events that transpired, deaths of people and unfortunate outcomes, were being weeded out by constantly supplying the Paradox Grail with power both from the leylines, and dead Servants. One of these "fixes" to the original timeline of UBW was that Illya was turned into a normal girl, though she has not lost her memories yet. Iliaster von Einzbern was a male homunculus from the main family who was sent to investigate, and participate in the war. But as he met with Illya, they both realized they were practically identical. So, to show that there was no need to take part in a fake war without a price, Illya gave Iliaster a chance to live with the Tomoe family for a while. Too bad the war sucked him back, literally as the energy was starting to leak into his Smaller Grail parts and causing the fever, and his feelings for Rider went unanswered.

Indeed, there was in in the chapter name "Evening - New faces of the family". It appeared to only introduce Archer, but the face was in plural for a reason. It's the first time Iliaster has taken Illya's place.

And what comes to Karin having a trauma about Shirou, it's because she once, during her very early childhood, was in the middle of a great fire in Fuyuki. She lost her mother, father and brother to that fire, and started living with the monks of Ryuudou temple, still scarred from her experience. Then, about ten years later, a man who looked like a red-eyed demon fought against a man that looked like her dead brother, and they caused her home to be destroyed yet again. Plus there were swords. Lots of swords.

Her trauma is probably 45% Shirou, 55% swords.

Juanita was a good person, right? What was her deal? And Vara! And Jager! Tell me about my crew!
    Vara wanted to create a great, big epic tale about happenings of OLYMPUS, but he was eventually distracted by the odd, information-gathering abilities of the Crystal City, and how it seemed to monitor the whole world constantly. Jäger was on the hunt for a criminal magi Petrus Kaminski who had slipped to OLYMPUS last year. She had an old score to settle after Petrus killed her brother, who used to work with her. And Juanita? Juanita was just stubborn. She was a good person with somewhat sticky fingers and ridiculously bad luck, always getting her into trouble, time after time. She had gotten to OLYMPUS on a scholarship after being spotted in the slums of her hometown by OLYMPUS personnel, and wanted to become famous in the world of the magi.

1) who was the guy that Rosalia and her friend (lassys older sister) fell in love with and got into a fight over?
    He was only known as Kirime, a poor guy with no other special abilities than being able to cut everything. One day he just took up a sword, and cut until there was nothing he couldn't cut. A very laid-back guy who became involved in a love triangle that got the best of him. Leila's and Roselia's argument distracted them during a battle, making them late in saving Kirime from falling into one of the portals in the depths of OLYMPUS. This broke the friendship between Leila and Roselia, as both blamed each other (read: themselves). The battle between them that shattered the sky above OLYMPUS soon followed.

2) who was Peri Kereteka and what did she want with Ichirou?
    She was subordinate of Kujaku Senhime, looking for new people to do her boss' bidding.

3) Before you gave out some information regarding olympuses location that was for a mystery what was that all about?
    Ah, yes. That ties into the large picture (to which I will talk about more tomorrow). But, specifically, it'd be impossible to get to OLYMPUS with the type of plane everyone was in. There's just not enough gas. Plus even with a commercial airliner, it'd be impossible to do it in such a short amount of time. These were small hints that there was something off about the beginning of the RP, and how people had arrived there.

4) What was the deal with Mutekatsuryuu Dojo?
    It was brought to OLYMPUS by request of a wealthy sponsor. Indeed the whole area was plucked and transplated to OLYMPUS. This is because the ancestral ghost of this sponsor's family, a young woman in full kendo gear, still haunts it. It was a possible Route Link, as well as training opportunity.

Also, any information on Pomegranate and the puzzle bits he handed to Fiore, Verglings?
    Pomegranate, aka. Servant Ruler (Cheshire Cat) was the administrator of the Crystal City system and kept watch over it during the simulations. Occasionally he got bored, popped in onto a simulation, gave someone in there a hard time, maybe some cryptic hints, and then resumed the simulation. Like with Fiore. The puzzle piece was meant to help with the glyphtable mystery, while the Sialim Eltnam Atlasia Reports were just added lore, this one proving connection between MW and Regalia (Ochemond).
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; January 2nd, 2018 at 02:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Did you have any plans for Susan[guine]?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i thought id have a lot of questions but i only really wanted to play more
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    With verg back I bet mellon is wishing he had given his RP a few more weeks, just in case
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    I want a summary of what Kazu's development would've been like. Expected achievements, crisis and downfall if any.
    Enter full revengeancedge-mode as he wants to kill Kaoru for being his crazy insest-sister and destroying the whole of Kimon village. Kaoru, about halfway through this, would get annoyed and kill Kazu, revealing the whole sordid backstory as she did. Afterwards it would have been up to the players to determine whether to bring him back to life, and even if they did, it would have been in a weakened state. Invoker's actions would have been determined by what happened with this, too.

On the way up the Duel Chart, though, he would have defeated Pop Kim by killing her Rider, making PK turn into a sort of good guy with her hair let down.

What were our rivals like when Regalia was revamped?
    It's a big question to ask and the answer would be even bigger, but you also had Servants in mind with the rivals right? Can you tell us what you had in mind for those too?
    If you can imagine the polar opposite of your character, then that'd be it. I remember the Kishu rival being a total child of the modern times who hated tradition and her family, and Taima rival feeling every emotion on an accelerated level, that sort of stuff. And Estray rival was just Firo. Like, a second Firo.

As for their Servants, I had a file about that somewhere, but I can't find it. It might have been lost on my third nuking of my old laptop.

How easy would it have been for Asuka to join Kazu's fanclub? Making friends was very important for her plot.
    You would have needed to defeat Tatsumi in a honorable combat to be allowed in on the Senpai-Worship-Club. Such is the long and arduous journey of fangirls.

Was there a particular plot thread that would have led to the discovery of the missing former students and Dormitory Heads? I did want to work a way around to that plot via helping Roselia out.
    Different people disappeared in different ways, most of them dead. You would have needed to become aware of the simulation nature of Heaven's Regalia to even have chance of bringing people back, and even then, it would have needed administrator access and original files of the people deleted. So either you would have needed to get yourself out of the simulation for a moment (which was hinted at in the F/RRR rulebook, incidentally) or have some meta-aware character, such as Alpha or Wolfgang/Sigma, do it for you.

Incidentally, I have a file with all the names of the former Dormitory Heads and their Advisors. Give me a moment and I'll dig it up.

Each of the Dasein fights dealt with the PC facing some sort of inner turmoil/conflict/some weakness or other they had to admit and overcome. What were the planned conflicts for the players who had yet to summon?
    Too numerous to write here. They were basically your potential, what hampered your potential and what you refused to face in your current state and as such, made you unable to grow up, all rolled into a one nice package. And that package was in the shape of your future self, fused with your Servant. So yeah, it depended completely on the character itself.

Also OP 2 has Felix and Stan facing off, obviously such a scenario is dependent on actions taken by the PCs, but you must have had some sort of scenario in mind when you put that part into the OP. Could you explain what it was about/how you envisioned it would occur.
    The Capture Sasashime-storyark would have sparked an OLYMPUS-wide war among small groups, so that was a possibility. Plus Felix was heading down quite a dark path anyway, what with his Servant being a total douche - 3-

Blog Entries
    scrubbed. Probably not a good thing to ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Verg, what was up with the Nanaya girl?

Blog Entries
    What is a character interaction that you really would have liked to see, but could never work the plot to make it possible?
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have two questions. Firstly, what was the deal with the key that Wolfgang gave Firo.

Secondly, what was the general arc planned for Moon White? What would have been the overall flow of the RP in your mind? Was the entire "war" part of the conflict going to be driven by PC interaction or were there additional Servants and whatnot in the woodworks? In general, did you have any events or key things in mind that you were aiming to push towards (for the PCs)? E.g certain face-offs and what not?

What was the house airball team like and who was the captain?

Edit:

Just how exactly did the hybrids of Kimon counter their usual counter?
    Last edited by Vritra; January 2nd, 2018 at 10:37 PM.

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    I have so many questions I don't know where to start.

Blog Entries
    What was the big secret, the purpose behind OLYMPUS? What were the crystals in the end?
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    What was the December Decay incident in Regalia?
    In short, a vampire named Moonwaltz tried to cheat the summoning system by "hacking" into the crystals, bypassing the normal method, and choosing a Servant she wanted. She ended up summoning Davy Jones, who went on a rampage across OLYMPUS, starting a few-day-long siege. During that time, both Moonwaltz and Davy-Gunner influenced a bunch of powerful Kishu to act as their strike force, and intending to control many more. It got quite nasty, and Fujou/Mid-East Order alliance took place. Dorm Head Wrath took on powered-up Moonwaltz to buy Dorm Head Kurotsuchi some time, so she could perform a Soul Union with her Advisor. They sealed Davy Jones into the skies around OLYMPUS, and put the lock onto the nearest Servant they could find, which happened to be a Gunner belonging Sea of Estray Advisor Velvet Goodman. Unfortunately, Velvet had been previously transformed into a vampire by Moonwaltz. Basically, it'd be like a light novel prequel where Velvet is the protag and it all ends quite shittily.

2. What would've happened at the Meteor Shower?
    It was supposed to be a lottery of sorts between the players. The winner would have received a material-hunting alien shoulder loli from the sky, related to Type-Jupiter.

3. How successful would have been Irmina's clinic with Himari and Elethia helping out?
    Very. OLYMPUS was always in need of discreet, no-questions-asked health care. Masters would have loved you guys.

Oh yeah, that Felix vision from the Dasein fight...foreshadowing for the possible future?
    Yes, it was one of the possible ends for a timeline, and as Heaven's Regalia had already ran countless simulations of the timeline, some of it bled through to Felix.

Who was the dude in Regalia who would've been capable of summoning GIRUGAMESH?
    This little cutie.

What was Jacques plotting and why did he conscript Four?
    For his own amusement mostly, but he was also looking for someone he could eventually relinquish his role as a Dorm Head to. The eldritch deity bound to his shadow as taking its toll on him, and he wanted to pass that curse to somebody else and finally die.

The girl who Maibe and Shizuka fought in the bathroom - what was her deal?
    That was Marie Lynchester, hopelessly addicted to the drugs you also found, and the one who killed Susan Lynchester (her sister) accidentally when Susan tried an intervention in the Mystical Forest.

Who was Wolfgang, really? What were his plans, especially regarding his contact of Firo and conversation with him?
    Wolfgang was Sigma, one of the two 'players' of the story of Regalia (his opponent being Xi). As a meta-conscious character like Alpha, he used his powers and understanding of the rules of this story to help the player character achieve his goal before Xi got to her goal (Wolfgang betted on a good ending, Xi on a bad end, to simplify.) Like all the other meta-conscious characters (with the exception of Alpha and Iota), his motivation was, ultimately, boredom.

How were you planning on resolving Invoker's Arc? Would Kazu have ever reverted to his pre-summon personality?
    It would depend on the players, honestly. Ultimate good end would have been to use certain Jurakudai Villa owner to adjust Invoker's noble phantasm so that she'd retain her Sasahime-personality and moral values, while keeping at least half of her powers as Invoker. Add to that somehow snapping Kazu from his revenge-against-Kaoru mentality, and they would have become formidable allies to anyone. Then there was the problem that the Advisor of Kishus was the former dead sister Kazu, revived. She was also a Master on her own, being the one kishu-summoner that Firo heard about being the first on her year. Terribly powerful girl, that, and bitch to a boot, as all KERES members.

Will you ever consider adapting MWR or future works to a faster format?
    Perhaps. Regalia's world was something I liked, but at the same time, it was too vast to be really adaptable. But MWR might be a different story... though I honestly should cut out the murder mystery aspect. It doesn't work with magical heroes fighting about. Or actual magic in general.

What was the deal with Remnants of Timaeus and the hidden agendo of their upper divisions?
    They're homunculi-type created all the way in mythical Atlantis, which was actually sunken OLYMPUS shot to the prehistoric times. Therefore, they were trying to reclaim their former home and find out what happened for OLYMPUS to have time traveled in such a way.

Was anything planned with Maibe and that male RoT NPC (Electrum) who played on the basketball team, the one who was sort of a foil for her?
    Lots of unreleased sexual tension and rival banter on the fields of sports! He totally would not have respected you, b-baka, don't misunderstand!

What was up with command spells on olympus because there were mentions of things being equal to them which seemed weird to me.
    In a place like OLYMPUS, it was possible to use Command Spells as high-value currency. Especially Devas dealt almost exclusively in Command Spells for their favors.

What was up with yuki touzaki and why was she considered an outcast?
    Well, she was a delinquent. She didn't like her family or the rules of OLYMPUS, and tried to rebel. In Gankaiko (pre-amnesia Fujou Satoko) she found a leader and somebody to look up to, a model of I-don't-care-what-others-say attitude, but after Gankaiko lost her memories, Yuki had to take up the mantle, which was incredibly stressful.

How would the Lassy Route have gone for Luis?
    on the adorable scale.

And how intense would the Airball comp have been for Clock Tower Cannons?
    Imagine the blitzball game at Luca. Now imagine it being actually good. Now add the Harry Potter style quidditch expectations, and you have some idea on the levels of 'intense'.

And what's up with Avarice? Why does he wear the mask
    The mask was actually a Noble Phantasm (which one, I honestly can't remember) which had the ability to grant the wielder powers depending on their basic, foremost emotion. The Avarice that was currently underneath that mask was a homunculus, Ilee von Einzbern. Indeed, all the Dormitory Heads and Advisors of Middle-Eastern Order were from other factions to avoid the curse put upon them by the Ark of Covenant hidden in their Dormitory.

What kind of stuff did you have planned for Shizuka in the future? What would the endgame of that Double Class perk she obtained from Kagura look like?
    Hard to say, it would have depended completely on the actions Shizuka took. As for the Perk, it would have gotten close to Crimson Red Vermillion in the end.

Satoko's stuff. Also who would she have summoned had she become a Master?
    Fujou Satoko was, indeed, the amnesiac Gankaiko, OLYMPUS' most feared delinquent during its whole history. At some point, she would have regained her memory, and become a villain for a host of PCs. If she would have summoned a Servant, it would have been Evil-aligned anti-hero of some sort, probably someone like Isabella of France.

Which would've been the most interesting match-ups PCs vs people in Duel Chart, powerlevels aside, just compatibility-wise and, well, being interesting per se?
    Noelle vs. Mystic Forest Red Frog - The Revengeance.

How does a parallel universe of a parallel universe of a parallel universe even happen, don't just throw that out and not elaborate!!!
    Would a timeline help you?

No? Okay.

What would Fiore's NPC romances have been like?
    All of them utterly giddy that someone with those Perks would have chosen them as a partner - 3- though I guess the inevitable Kanon vs. Cassie deathmatch was around the corner. TWO ENTER, ONE LEAVES.

Did you have any plans for Susan[guine]?
    Other than confronting her sister, Marie, for causing her death (elves shot an arrow at Marie, it hit Susan by accident), nothing else was planned yet. Well, there was being super best friends with Noelle, but that's about it. And sometimes, that's all you need?

Verg, what was up with the Nanaya girl?
    Shiki's and Kohaku's kid. Nanaya Sango was a bit of a mischievous girl, like her mother, but possessed a certain... *ahem* approach to human relationship, like her father.

What is a character interaction that you really would have liked to see, but could never work the plot to make it possible?
    Probably Vielyna von Einzbern vs. Irmina von Einzbern, or any one of the PCs meeting the VoM dormitory head. That or Asuka meeting the queen of the creatures in the toilets.

I have two questions. Firstly, what was the deal with the key that Wolfgang gave Firo.
    It could be used to access various glitches in the simulation to look into the past, the future, or alternate worlds. One-time-only. Plus it could be used to open the secret levels of Athena Academy elevator, like many other keys.

What was the house airball team like and who was the captain?
    No idea, they didn't become relevant enough to require planning yet.

Just how exactly did the hybrids of Kimon counter their usual counter?
    Basically, Kimon village bred their hybrids to have abilities that would counteract the most often-used Kishu abilities. For example, Kazu was meant to be something that would negate their physical prowess. Kaoru had her whole "Negate Any Supernatural Ability" thing which was a bit, and then there was the bluehaired sister who was like a mental landmine to nearby Kishus. The list goes on.

What was the big secret, the purpose behind OLYMPUS? What were the crystals in the end?
    Well, isn't that the million dollar question? The timeline above should explain quite much, but let's put it in words.

Basically, the whole OLYMPUS experienced by the PCs was a simulation run by Heaven's Regalia - the ultimate form of OLYMPUS. This was done by a certain scientist named
    Iota
    Tomoe Karin
    working aboard OLYMPUS, because she wanted to break out of the infinity time loop that the world had been caught in. The gist of it was as follows:
    • In the past, during the events of F/SSR, a great amount of magical energy was redirected from the current timeline to another parallel one by Karin, in order to save everyone. This magical energy didn't dissipate, however, and caused the destruction of Moon Cell in that another timeline, dropping it down to earth.
    • Land of Steel proceeded to happen in that prana-depleted timeline's future, but instead of Six Sisters, world took a different ultimate weapon towards defeating the Aristoteles. A weapon powered by a grail war of massive scale (actual war didn't occur, it was all energy in the end). This weapon was dubbed OLYMPUS, and it was created with Moon Cell's remains as base, fused with the carcass of Type Venus to provide stability and life energy (and to act as one big Master for the whole thing).
    • Unfortunately, OLYMPUS PRIME was a bit too successful, and ended up blowing the whole timeline to smithereens. It wound up in prehistoric times, sinking into the sea and becoming the basis for stuff like Mu.
    • This OLYMPUS PRIME was eventually discovered by Sion. It's location was provided to her by certain Dr. Ochemond (Alpha in disguise), and she began to build OLYMPUS A, hoping it'd help avoid The Sixth.
    • It didn't. OLYMPUS A blew up the world just like its original. In the midst of the destruction, a single scientist
      Iota
      Tomoe Karin
      , mourning what happened, sent her mind to another timeline, hoping to find a way to stop what happened. Again, OLYMPUS A ended up in the prehistorical past.
    • In this timeline, Sialim was the one to survive instead of Sion, and she built OLYMPUS B. However, this time the scientist
      Iota
      Tomoe Karin
      had knowledge of what would happen, and together they made OLYMPUS B into a timeline-hopping weapon to stop OLYMPUS A. Names differ, but in my research documents the cities were named ASGARD and PENGLAI.
    • Battle between A and B happens, and mutual destruction is assured. The wreckage from the timeline resets itself back to prehistoric times for the third time.
    • The fact that the two OLYMPUS exist at the bottom of the ocean means that this timeline is the one where, in the future, Tomoe Karin would redirect massive amounts of magical energy, sending it to another timeline to destroy the Moon Cell. Thus, an infinity loop is formed in the timelines, a tangled web without end or beginning. In the middle of it is Tomoe Karin, hopping between timelines yet unable to escape to any semblance of future.
    • For infinite times it occurs, and for infinite times Tomoe Karin jumps, until she shears herself off from the very fabric of the story by understanding every variable and every outcome of it, becoming a literal Laplace's Demon. As she does, she becomes a Meta-Conscious being, able to understand that she is a character in a story, and to advance somewhere between stories and higher plane of existence, where 'Watchers' reside. She takes upon herself the name of
      Tomoe Karin
      Iota
      and joins the rest of her kind. Her Moniker is "Endless Possibility" (contrast to someone like Alpha who has 'Endless ******').
    • Tomoe Karin
      Iota
      , like the rest of her kind, plays games within stories here and there. At one point, she ends up saving a girl from a certain death in the Great Fire of Fuyuki. However, eventually she returns where she left, the looping timeline of Regalia. Using a new vessel, a random female student, she modifies OLYMPUS into something else entirely: Eden Regalia - a machine where the sleeping forms of every student and teacher on OLYMPUS have been connected to.
    • Her goal is simple: use Eden Regalia to run simulations of OLYMPUS, adjusting variables each and every time, and hoping to find one possibility where the destruction of timeline, and subsequent reset thanks to Sialim's machinations, doesn't happen. With the humongous power stored in Eden Regalia, it should be possible even while the reality around her starts collapsing as she stretches the time-reset farther and farther.
    • And this is where Regalia begins: as one of these many, many simulations of Eden Regalia, or rather, ritual known as Heaven's Regalia. While the simulation of the world in OLYMPUS happens inside the machine,
      Tomoe Karin
      Iota
      watches over the timefrozen students, hoping to one day save her friends, and the city and world she grew to love so much.
    • Incidentally, if the last part were ever found out by the PCs, it would have been hinted that in the original timeline, the student that
      Tomoe Karin
      Iota
      was controlling as her vessel would have been friends with all of you, and that you all were her main motivation of doing what she did (plus the timetravelling presence in her mind).
    • Of course, Moon White Redux and Somnium Summer Redux played part in causing this all to happen; Moon White Redux was all about gathering the Grail System for OLYMPUS, finding enough power from Mocking Grail to start the system, as well as being Iota's second game (she lost her first, which was first Heaven's Moon, against Alpha), that she snuck into. It would have also culminated into Iota using the Mocking Grail to save Karin's life in the Fuyuki Fire. Somnium Summer, on the other hand, is about Karin realizing the possibility-altering, reality-hopping powers she has, as well as destruction of Moon Cell in another world during Karin's and Shirou's final battle.
    • So, in other words, one could say the whole trilogy is a story of one girl named Tomoe Karin, and how she fucked up royally by saving herself from certain death.
    • But then again, she wouldn't have even realized to do that if Alpha hadn't given her an idea.
    • Perhaps, just perhaps, Alpha then had a reason for causing a timeloop which created yet another Meta-Conscious character like him...

Oh, and hey! Here's the Dorm Head History chart I promised you guys:

Dorm Head History

Clock Tower:First Year: Roselia McKlennington
    Advisor: Jack Boston (Died)
    Second Year: Roselia McKlennington
    Advisor: Lucy Titus (Died)
    Advisor: Lassy McKenzie
    Third Year: Roselia McKlennington
    Advisor: Lassy McKenzie

Atlas:
    First Year: Vega Al-Liever
    Advisor: Kakra I & Kakra II (Mutual Destruction)
    Second Year: Vega Al-Liever (Disappeared)
    Advisor: Hael-Ul
    Second Year: Hael-Ul
    Advisor: E-V-E
    Third Year: Hael-Ul
    Advisor: E-V-E

Sea of Estray:
    First Year: The Queen (Died)
    Advisor: Teresa Hellovan (Disappeared)
    Second Year: Stefen Stockholm (Died)
    Advisor: Velvet Goodman (Vampirized)
    Third Year: Tessa Julmakäsi
    Advisor: Francesca La Borlad

Fujou-clan:
    First Year: Fujou Kurotsuchi
    Advisor: Fujou Nemue (In Coma)
    Second Year: Fujou Kurotsuchi (Died during Fall)
    Advisor: Fujou Suzuka
    Second Year: Fujou Suzuka
    Advisor: Fujou Shiranui
    Third Year: Fujou Suzuka
    Advisor: Fujou Shiranui

Asakami-clan:
    First Year: Asakami Ayame
    Advisor: Asakami Suzakushou
    Second Year: Asakami Ayame (Died)
    Advisor: Asakami Suzakushou (Died)
    Second Year: Asakami Kazuya
    Advisor: Asakami Koutarou
    Third Year: Asakami Kazuya
    Advisor: Asakami Koutarou

Ryougi-clan:
    First Year: Ryougi Enkai/ENKAI
    Advisor: Ryougi Raika/RAIKA
    Second Year: Ryougi Enrai/ENRAI (Died)
    Advisor: Ryougi Raika/RAIKA (Disappeared)
    Third Year: Ryougi Mana/MANA
    Advisor: Ryougi Fuuka/FUUKA

Einzbern:
    First Year: Irillis von Einzbern
    Advisor: Iranis von Einzcroft (Executed)
    Second Year: Irillis von Einzbern (Died)
    Advisor: Ileas von Einzbern
    Second Year: Illerina von Einzbern
    Third Year: Illerina von Einzbern

Dead Apostles:
    First Year: Celestina Franderwelder
    Advisor: Vanis Vandestam (Disappeared)
    Second Year: Celestina Franderwelder (Died)
    Advisor: Jacques de Florence
    Second Year: Jacques de Florence
    Advisor: Figaro Florentino
    Third Year: Jacques de Florence
    Advisor: Figaro Florentino

Half-Bloods:
    First Year: Aogami no Iratsume Hime (Died+Resurrected)
    Advisor: Kireji (Died)
    Second Year: Mori Kaoru
    Advisor: Ikonjuunen Kongen (New Identity)
    Third Year: Mori Kaoru
    Advisor: Ikonjuunen Kongen

Middle-Eastern:
    First Year: Hubris (Died)
    Advisor: Gluttony
    First Year: Gluttony (Died)
    Advisor: Wrath
    Second Year: Wrath (Died during Fall)
    Advisor: Avarice
    Second Year: Avarice
    Advisor: Acedia
    Third Year: Avarice
    Advisor: Acedia

China Order:
    First Year: Tao Zhen (Disappeared)
    Advisor: Fu Yu
    Second Year: Li Hong
    Advisor: Wang Fang-Hua
    Third Year: Li Hong
    Advisor: Wang Fang-Hua

Taima:
    First Year: Tsuchimikado Kintori
    Advisor: Tsukirin Rakusei (Disappeared)
    Second Year: Eiyou Eiga (Retired)
    Advisor: Souja Mikado
    Second Year: Souja Mikado
    Advisor: Kimiko
    Third Year: Souja Mikado
    Advisor: Kimiko

Chivalric Orders:
    First Year: Somerled MacInnes
    Advisor: Nautilus (Disappeared)

Second Year: Somerled MacInnes (Died)
    Advisor: Venten Gullivan
    Second Year: Venten Gullivan
    Advisor: Sebastian Leylanner
    Third Year: Venten Gullivan
    Advisor: Sebastian Leylanner

Assembly of the 8th Sacrament:
    First Year: Lorin Urbicus
    Advisor: Paen Hotillan (Died)
    Second Year: Lorin Urbicus (Disappeared)
    Advisor: Wivina Tieran
    Second Year: Wivina Tieran
    Advisor: None
    Third Year: Liza Mezzalforte
    Advisor: Wivina Tieran

Second Generation Factions

Order of the Templars
    Third Year: Leonardo van Tramelin
    Advisor: Ilse Feuerstein

Enlightened Road
    Third Year: Vipassi
    Advisor: Nukata Gongen

The House
    Third Year: Fan Wu-jiu
    Advisor: Zhinu and Niulang

Angelica Cage
    Third Year: Rani VI
    Advisor: A.D.A.L.E.

Remnants of Timaeus
    Third Year: Telesa
    Advisors: Beat/Cyber/Rave/Spectrum/Trend

Trismegistus Circle
    Third Year: Meretseger
    Advisor: Rosetau

Valley of Mercury
    Third Year: Ovda Regio
    Advisor: Sachs Patera

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    1. I do suppose that Elethia would eventually have jumped in and tried to do something about the conflict between Riel and Victoria -- was the latter after her? What exactly was happening there? Did you have a plan of sorts?

2. What would Invoker's (Kazu) reaction have been to Saver (Elethia), or even, would she even have bothered reacting to her summoning? Could they have had tea and discussed on them being basically opposites in most senses (literal and thematic), or was it a dog and cat situation?

3. Did you have a cute shota/loli to pair with Elethia, or was it going more along the lines of my projected adventures of caring nee-san (Irmina) and nii-san (???).

4. What were we gonna find in the Ravine below in Moon White?
    Last edited by Ayakashi; January 8th, 2018 at 05:20 AM.

Might as well ask, what was the solution to the mystery in the Tengetsu Police Station's morgue and the plot thread behind all those cryptic messages?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayakashi View Post
    1. I do suppose that Elethia would eventually have jumped in and tried to do something about the conflict between Riel and Victoria -- was the latter after her? What exactly was happening there? Did you have a plan of sorts?
    Victoria was an information broker, and Riel wanted her to cough up information about who killed Valerie Mayline - Victoria's sister and Riel's former girlfriend. Unfortunately, it happened that the death was nothing but a freak accident, and thus, Riel could never get his revenge. Things weren't helped by the fact that as manipulative, as silver-tongued, as scheming as Vic was... she was genuinely in love with Riel. Of course, being who she was, Riel could simply not trust her, and Vic knew that. Therefore, she took what she got, as long as she got to stay close to Riel.

They were honestly one of the more tragic pairings in Regalia.

2. What would Invoker's (Kazu) reaction have been to Saver (Elethia), or even, would she even have bothered reacting to her summoning? Could they have had tea and discussed on them being basically opposites in most senses (literal and thematic), or was it a dog and cat situation?
    I imagine this would have been pretty close to their relationship.

3. Did you have a cute shota/loli to pair with Elethia, or was it going more along the lines of my projected adventures of caring nee-san (Irmina) and nii-san (???).
    I had a cute shota/loli for everyone, just in case.

Blog Entries
    How hard would Dreamer have been smacked down for climbing to the highest elevation he could manage on OLYMPUS and telling off every Saver class Servant in the city simultaneously?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    How hard would Dreamer have been smacked down for climbing to the highest elevation he could manage on OLYMPUS and telling off every Saver class Servant in the city simultaneously?
    He would have been GALAHAD'd almost immediately.

ALWAYS BETTER THAN YOU.

Blog Entries
    nguuuuuuuuu