Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

End of Ashaverse Q&A

THE GREAT BIG
    VERG-TELLS-EVERYTHING-SPOILERS-AHOY-AND-ALL-MYSTERIES-REVEALED
    A-M-A

All good things must come to an end, and after my sabbatical, I've come to the clear decision that Fate/Regalia and its various spin-offs have become too bloated for their own good to work as a RP anymore. I've also gotten a taste of actual, fast-paced tabletop roleplaying, and cannot in good conscience come back to such a slow-paced method (as we saw with Regalia).

Therefore, if I ever want to get a fresh start in internet RPs and their ilk, I need to wipe the table clean. That, unfortunately, comes with a necessary sacrifice. The aforementioned Regalia and its two brothers, Somnium Summer and Moon White. There's simply too much baggage in them.

Therefore I've made this Ask-me-Anything.

The topics are:
    Fate/Somnium Summer Redux
    Fate/Moon White Redux
    Fate/Re:Regalia Revolution

It's the best way to bury these two RPs and one fanfic, which all form one cohesive storyline. In this AMA, you guys can ask me anything you want, from characters to story to mysteries to shipping, and everything in-between. And I'll try to answer everything, this time without being coy or hiding answers. Nothing is sacred as we rip open the various, overly-complex storylines of these tales.

So, if anything ever made you wonder in these roleplays and fanfics, ask away. The truth shall finally be revealed. In addition, I'll try to add as many various tidbits and lore I can think of as I go through my notes of yesteryear.

It was amazing eight years, but the time has finally come to see it laid to rest. For the sake of next amazing eight years.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; January 1st, 2018 at 05:19 PM.