Thread: Help with my video about fate.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help with my video about fate.

I've been doing a LOT of research on the fate franchise, playing the games, reading up translations and salting myself up in grand order for a series of videos about the servants in fate. I've had a lot of problems with recent fate/videos where they try to substitute stuff that's been established by nasu in his cannon/stories with real world stuff or them not having a good grasp of the concept of the series.

So I wanted to try my hand at it.

I've spent the past few weeks digging through translations and gamestrying to make an overview of the holy grail wars.

But I'm still not confident with what I've made, so I'd like to ask you guys if you were a new fate fan or a fate fan who wants to know more, is my current writing enough to get you a decent understanding of the grail war?

Here it is, I'm more than willing to accept corrections, advice and ideas.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Most of the resources I've checked are in the TMdictionary, chaldeum, tsukikan and translations of fate/complete material. I use the typemoon wiki to point me in the right direction but the lack of sources is a bit off putting. Which... are all very cluttered sources. Here's what I got so far.
    Last edited by the_flying_toaster; January 10th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.