Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84

Thread: The Beast's Lair White Day Lemon Contest! (2018)

  1. #21
    Prompter's fantasy world sure seems like a cushy place.

  2. #22
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48,992
    Blog Entries
    9
    those are some questionable pools
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  3. #23
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,718
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    >limblessness

    googles: "define limblessness"

    Huh... Anyways, now the exchange program won't be on indefinite hiatus. Nice, though I plead with Kirby extending the fic submission to the 20th of March. Just so participants have a square 2 months time.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 8/5/2018)



  4. #24
    Cough hint hint
    Spoiler:

  5. #25
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,718
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    what if

    she doms Ayako lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't think that's ever been done before? Yeah I don't think there are any Sakura x Ayako material at all, wow, fandom you be slacking.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 8/5/2018)



  6. #26
    Fandom is definitely slacking in the useless boys getting fucced department. Not so much in yuri.

  7. #27
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,629
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    2
    Had considered an April 14 deadline at first for Black Day, but decided against it so as not to clash too much with other contests. If there is sufficient demand to push back the deadline, however, I can do so.
    Last edited by Kirby; January 19th, 2018 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  8. #28
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,637
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Cough hint hint
    Spoiler:
    >caring about whatshisname, Shinya?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  9. #29
    A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,813
    US Friend Code
    139729726
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Huh... Anyways, now the exchange program won't be on indefinite hiatus. Nice, though I plead with Kirby extending the fic submission to the 20th of March. Just so participants have a square 2 months time.
    Sounds like a good idea
    Quest of Fate (Update: 09/09/2018)

    Hall of Hermes Praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?




  10. #30
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,729
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >caring about whatshisname, Shinya?
    DDD smut yes please

  11. #31
    FUCK I FORGOT FUTA MAKINA

    - - - Updated - - -

    KIRBY

  12. #32
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,629
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    2
    It’s never too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  13. #33
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,384
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    just submit multiple pools my dudefam xd
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  14. #34
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,718
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    If you can handle writing more than one, otherwise your ass will be pinned on the Wall Of Shame. And lord knows we already got enough donkey's tails up there in the double digits.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 8/5/2018)



  15. #35
    El Gato de la Triste Figura Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,734
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >caring about whatshisname, Shinya?
    minori. we forgot him for good reason. look at his art. he looks sketchy as fuck. probably vapes, dabbles in crypto, sells stolen fidget spinners behind the archery dojo afterschool. smh youth of 2day
    けん
    かい
    ろう


  16. #36
    el bolb Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,637
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    Last year there was Ayako hell.

    This year is self-insert GO threesome hell.

    Absolutely disgusting.

  17. #37
    A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,813
    US Friend Code
    139729726
    Blog Entries
    7
    Well if we do self insert threesome hell how then next time should (hopefully) be safe.
    Quest of Fate (Update: 09/09/2018)

    Hall of Hermes Praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?




  18. #38
    吸血鬼 Vampire AkaiNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Fandom is definitely slacking in the useless boys getting fucced department. Not so much in yuri.
    Fandom is definitely slacking on yuri. I.e., there basically isn't any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Last year there was Ayako hell.

    This year is self-insert GO threesome hell.

    Absolutely disgusting.
    Amen. Feels like not everyone read the OP.

  19. #39
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,718
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiNeko View Post
    Fandom is definitely slacking on yuri. I.e., there basically isn't any.
    Uhh no? Either you're not looking in the right places, or you just want full-blown conveyor-belt production of yuri.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints


    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP (Updated: 8/5/2018)



  20. #40
    吸血鬼 Vampire AkaiNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    186
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Uhh no? Either you're not looking in the right places, or you just want full-blown conveyor-belt production of yuri.
    Could you point me in the right direction?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •