Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Blue
    16th of December, 2004
    East London
    Night (Phase 1-3)

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    “But before I leave… Lady Caster, I’m afraid this is a situation where ‘pushing myself’ is required, as much as I would have agreed to prioritizing a gradual complete recovery over hasty fixes. If I may ask, might you be able to allow my arm and leg to function somewhat better, nevermind their actual state of damage…?”
    The girl pursed her lips, her visor lens glancing towards Erika for a moment before looking back nodding. "If that's what you want. Stay still a moment," she instructed him sternly, and quickly untucked his dress shirt again, not asking permission before sliding her gloved hands under the shirt and against his bare skin. The cold fingers grazed his midsection, exploring upwards until they reached the pit of his stomach. Still looking up, Caster sighed, then put on a breezy smile.

"There we are. Now, I'll warn you, Mister Archer, this may tingle..." She murmured as she planted her fingertips and thumbs around the solar plexus. "...Well, everywhere, really, but I promise it'll be in a good way."

She paused. "Well, after the first ten seconds, at least."

An open window.
    A silly dream.
    And with that, she squeezed her eye shut, warbling softly under her breath as she began to run electrical current throughout his spiritual body. "▂▃Focus."

Wise up!
    Statistics:
    STR: D+ (C+)
    END: D
    AGI: C+ (B+)
    MGI: A (380/800)
    LCK: C
    NP: A

List of Spells:
    Cellular Surge
    A spell that could easily be mistaken for healing magecraft, but which, in reality, is an extremely specific form of physical stimulation magecraft, akin to Reinforcement. By focusing and accelerating the electrical signals in the body, Cellular Surge accelerates cell processes and boosts the body’s natural healing, due to the increased rate of cellular division.

When cast, two [Minor Injuries] are immediately healed on the target. However, as the spell acts as an accelerant of natural healing, rather than a bonafide healing spell, it weakens the body’s natural capacity for regeneration, disabling the healing of Minor Injuries for the next two Phases. Wound healing is unaffected.
    Last edited by Sunny; September 24th, 2018 at 04:04 PM.

Signature by fumato