Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Smash Bros (IC Thread)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Solid Snake sat for a while, puffing up a bit of smoke as he had the cigarrette in his mouth. He had already digested everything that Rozaline has told him, and though it is still unbelievable, he got over the shock by now. Basically, he's now engaged in this unusual Holy Grail War against other Masters who shall have Servants such as him in the battlefield and pit each other's abilities to see which one shall be worthy to win the Holy Grail. It is said it can fulfill any wish that the bearer may have, no matter how impossible it may be or how simple it is. Did Snake had such a wish in mind, he wondered? It could be so easy to simply be able to get past his heritage, to be a totally different person and simply try to live his life without any problems. War would look so far away if it were true...

But he had accepted who he is a long time ago, and trying to change into someone he's not is the same as running away and he had enough of that. He didn't go through 40-plus years in his former life just to demolish it with such a selfish and ultimately superfluous wish and deny everything he has done to ensure that the world wouldn't have to go through the horrors of a nuclear war full of warmongering freaks and manipulative AIs that controlled everything with their every whim.

Just what is his wish, though? He would have to figure it out sooner or later.

Rozaline has just gotten back from the computer room. Apparently, she had done a bit of research concerning Snake. She is dressed with a long-sleeved white shirt, black pants with shoes to match and a hat; she waved her hand once in order to prevent the smoke from reaching her delicate nostrils.

"Well, now that I'm a bit more familiarized with your body of work, I believe it'll be easy to try and get a headstart in this world." She spoke to Snake. "Just to be sure, you are capable of many things, correct?"

Snake stored the cigarrette in the portable ashtray he carried so that he can have another smoke for later. "Territory recon, infiltration from land, sea and air, spying, hostage rescue and extraction, assassination, the works. I can also handle any modern weapons I had ever used in my existence along with equipment. Whatever you may ask me to do, you can consider it done."

"You sound very accepting with all of this." Rozaline replied with a wry smile. "You're taking things very well."

"It's not like I'll be able to change anything I've ever done in my past, so it's no use getting upset for spilled milk." Snake replied. "For better or for worse, though, I'm the best man in what I do. Don't expect anything less." He takes another look at Rozaline up and down, as though he is a bit bothered by something. "Are you sure you'll be able to fight, Rozaline? You're rather... young for this."

Rozaline smirked at this statement, having heard of this before. "I can handle myself well enough, Snake." With this, she pulled a .45 pistol from its holster and shows it to Snake. "First and foremost, I am a magus. I had also learned how to use firearms before I reached 15, so when it comes to defending myself and taking down other magi I may not be far behind from you."

"You got a lot of spunk, I give you that. You've also told me I can shift into this... Spirit Mode, is that true?"

"Yes. This saves up a good amount of prana since your class will come into play a great deal when it comes to infiltrating and dealing with our targets without them knowing what hit them." Rozaline responded calmly. "When we're exploring, you can stay in Spirit Form until we find an opening where you'll be able to act quickly. It's under my understanding that you're able to keep yourself hidden within the territory in question with certain items, correct?"

"Yeah, that is correct." Snake replied. "My favorite would happen to be... a cardboard box. It saved my skin a fair share of times, you know."

"Ah, the use of ordinary objects can take you very far, huh? That's practical, but keep your eyes and ears open just the same. Our opponents aren't going to be run-of-the-mill soldiers or mercenaries here." Rozaline spoke.

"I know, I know. What is your plan, Rozaline?"

"Firstly, we're going to do a little recon and see if we'll be able to find a Master. You usually defeat a Servant in order to get them out of contention for the remainder of the War, but eliminating the Master is just as well given the situation. We're going to have to do what we can and what we must in order to triumph. It won't be easy, but we must succeed no matter what happens."

"I see." Snake looked at Rozaline square in the eye as he made this quesiton. "Are you sure you're prepared for this, Master?"

Rozaline reciprocates with a gaze of her own. "I am sure, Assassin. Let's get to work."

"Roger that."

Assassin shifts to his Spirit Form as Rozaline picks up some equipment along with a black vest and closes the door, leaving the premises. For her, the War has just begun.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Samus.

Neither that suit of hers, or her actual body was a false representation of her, but-

There were times when she simply wanted to spend her nights as a human.

Not reasoning, or planning, simply laying silently in a calm, peaceful place.

It was during those times, that for no reason she could identify, she found herself thinking about the past.

It had all started in a place called K-21, a place she remembered as a “Star Colony.”

It was an important colony, being one of the major suppliers of Afloraltite, the energy source used to power the caravan that connected the planets, the caravan that allowed the “Galactic Federation,” and with it the hope for peace, to exist as a tangible dream.

That place was where her family both lived and worked, and for the first three years of her life she had no worries, no reason to fear anything.

Until the day of the incident, sometime after her third birthday.

She had made a friend that day, a Chozo by the name of “Old Bird.”

His appearance had frightened her at first, but-

“Is this your first time meeting a Chozo?”

The old, large, bird-like being asked her this when she appeared, his wise old eyes seeming to understand her unease without her saying a word.

“There's nothing to fear,” he smiled, “We look different... But inside,” he placed a hand on his chest, “We have the same heart that you do. Please, be at ease. I am called Old Bird,” he chuckled, “But you may call me “Grandpa Bird” if you'd like. Would you like to be friends?”

She had smiled then, and said, “I'm Samus Aran, 3 years old, and sure.”

And so, with the creation of that friendship, her fate was forever altered, and the circumstances that allowed her to survive the incident were created.

Together, she and Old Bird had gone out into the forest, and with his help she had befriended one of the native wildlife, a bunny like creature that she called Pyonchi. The people on the “Star Colony” held great respect for the Chozo, but the wise old race's stay on the colony was short, and before even a day had gone by, Old Bird had left along with the rest.

Still-

His first appearance in her life ended up saving her from the space pirates, even if only by an indirect consequence.

Because she had befriended Pyonchi, she was out in the woods, playing with the creature, when the space pirates first appeared.

She survived the first explosion, and then, making her way through the flames, she had encountered a nightmare.

A winged being that looked much like one of the dinosaurs everyone on Earth was familiar with...

She would never forget his name, even if she hadn't encountered him time after time after this first meeting.

His name was Ridley, and he killed her mother right in front of her.

After that, she could remember an explosion-

Being knocked down... Rising to her feet...

...And then, when all hope had been lost, she had run across 'Grandpa Bird' who had returned due to a distress signal, and cemented her place as the only survivor.

---

A roar shattered the tranquil silence of the night, and Akuyo found himself snapped swiftly out of the dream, his reflexes causing him to leap out of bed, his prana flow speeding like an adrenaline rush. Glancing around he took note that the room's sole window was now open, and that Samus had been sitting near it, staring silently out at the town below. Now though, she had leaped to her feet, and he noticed for the first time the odd looking pistol that was strapped to her right leg. He had figured that she was weaponless without her armor, but he supposed that this was definite proof that he had been wrong.

"Akuyo, you heard that right?" Her expression was serious, "Should we go investigate?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure I can keep up with you..."

She tilted her head as if in thought, then let out a slightly mischievous smile, "Don't worry, I'll just carry you with me."

"Wha-"

Putting his arm around her shoulder, she forced them towards the window and out into the night, this forced leap actually seeming far more controlled than he had thought it would be as Samus made contact with the wall of a nearby building, and kicked off of it, gently slowing their descent while also changing the direction of their momentum.

...It was a slightly unnerving feeling, but Samus didn't seem to think much of just leaping out of a fourth story hotel room, in fact, it seemed like this was something that she did relatively often, even without her armor.

Speaking of her armor...

"Samus... Aren't you going to materialize your armor?"

She shook her head, her serious expression having returned as soon as they reached the ground, "No. I don't normally fight like this, so we can give the other Masters a distorted view of my technique if I fight without it for now. I'll use it if I have too though, so don't worry Akuyo, I will protect you." Her body language made it clear that this was a perfectly serious statement, and Akuyo had no doubt that she really would do her best to protect him. Even if only to ensure that she got her wish.

But what would she wish for?

She wasn't the type of person who would simply erase her past, the feeling that he had gotten from the dream wasn't just regret, it was also a source of determination for her.

So what would she do with a limitless wish?

She herself didn't really know what she wanted to do with it, but she figured that, in time, she would be able to come up with something.

"Ah, don't worry about me," he grinned, "I'll do my best to help you as well, we're partners after all."

And with that, they started off towards the source of the noise, Samus keeping her pace somewhat in check in order to allow Akuyo to keep up.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Faster and faster it ran moving so fast it was leaving a streak of blue behind it, turning corners and dodging obstacles with ease he headed towards the Emiya mansion.

When he finally arrived he could see a giant beast rampaging and looking very angry. In its rampage Sonic could see a red haired boy unconscious near the monster. "He's in danger, well I better go help him out." Running over to him he picked him up and ran away all before the monster could even notice.

Setting him down a fair distance away he ran straight back and right in front of it. "Hey there you look a little mad, wanna play?"

Bowser was furious, first he had finally conquered the mushroom kingdom and had Mario in his hands when he got teleported here after after hearing a weird voice. telling him something about a Caster. Then blaming the first creature he saw it had now run away and left him to vent his fury on whatever he could find. Now there was another blue thing asking him if he wanted to play. "You! It must've been you! Now your gonna pay for ruining my chance to finally get rid of Mario!" Now Bowser was blaming the first thing he saw and Sonic was the closest living thing in the area.

With a wave of his claw he attacked, the claw containing enough power crush buildings into rubble but, Sonic was ready and as soon as Bowser lept forward he ran dodging the attack with ease and proceeding hit him on the head with his sharp spines. "Nice try, but your gonna have to be faster then that if you wanna hit me." Continuing to hit him on the head whenever the monster attacked Sonic wasn't hurting him very much.

Bowser couldn't hit the thing, no matter how much he tried it always moved away and then hit him on the head. "You thing you're so fast do ya? Well I'll show you fast." This time he swallowed whole a tiny blue mushroom.

His body instantly shrank to half his original size and he could feel his strength draining a little. Charging the Blue thing he moved at a speed much faster then he had before his attacks though much weaker were almost able to hit but it was still not enough.

Sonic was pretty happy, first he got to fight something at least four times his size, now he was fighting the same monster but it was moving at a much faster pace (Though still not enough to match the fast hedgehog.) And he continued to fight it.

Though Bowser couldn't hit the hedgehog neither could the hedgehog hit him and they continued to fight.

Blog Entries
    Rozaline goes swiftly from rooftop to rooftop as she begins her search for opposing Masters she will be able to eliminate to facilitate her efforts. She knows it won't be easy to win this War and she has a suspicion that the Masters may have similar Servants just like Assassin and thus if she's able to see what they're capable of, she'll find a way to elminate them. Perhaps some of them won't approve her methods, but then she'd try to say the same to the men that killed her father and thus it is her way of having grown up a bit too soon in such a world.

Just then, Assassin has communicated something to Rozaline.

"Master, it could be just me, but there's a disturbance just along this route."

"I sensed an explosion of prana, Assassin." Rozaline replied, trying to focus in order to find the source of the surge. "It seems someone was quite eager to get started in the War and has already engaged someone in battle." Rozaline ponders her next course of action as she begins tracking down the source of prana. "Assassin, can you figure out a way to find the source?"

"I think I have just the thing, just hold on for a bit." Assassin then begins to concentrate for a moment and activates a Noble Phantasm, one that doesn't directly affect battle but it is an efficient tool. The Soliton Radar is activated and Assassin is able to register the map along with its geography, topography and the lay of the land; he sees 4 dots and deduces that the shining ones belong to Servants, meaning that the smaller ones just behind each one may be a Master. Since they're on a reasonable distance, the Soliton Radar isn't affected by interfierence caused by other prana sources or some similar means.

"I got a fix on their location, Master. They're around the northeast portion on my map. Just follow my lead and I'll be able to get you there."

"Good job, Assassin." Rozaline nodded in approval. "Then let's get on our way and get there quickly. If there's a chance we'll be able to eliminate one Master it has to be now. Let's observe the situation and get into position; we'll decide how to do the deed from here."

Making a brief incantation, Assassin is able to get a sniper rifle in his hands and gets ready for action. It is a PSG-1, one of the best and most reliable sniper rifles in the world and as Assassin can attest, it is a very useful weapon. "Master, do you need a weapon? I can provide you with one if that's your wish."

"Alright, though if I were to use one of your weapons, I have to use a bit more prana than usual. I'll take it." As Rozaline takes the PSG-1, Assassin casts another incantation and an M14-EBR appears in his hand. This rifle is as reliable as the PSG-1 and has an edge when it comes to maximum distance thanks to its long design and barrel. On top of that, it is outfitted with a silencer so no one will be able to hear or detect the sound of the bullet being fired easily. Now they're ready to go.

"Assassin, let's proceed quickly. The sooner we reach the source, the better our chances."

"Roger that. Then let me give you a small lift, Master." And before Rozaline could say anything, Assassin is already carrying her on piggyback as he makes quick and long striders towards the site of conflict. It's a bit troublesome, at least for Rozaline, but they'll be able to get faster this way. It's just a matter of time now.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And so, after a few minutes of determined running, they arrived at a large mansion, Samus motioning for him to grow silent as the sounds of what seemed to be battle became quickly apparent.

"It seems that two Servants are already fighting here, Akuyo," said Samus softly as they pressed up against the outside wall of the residence, "Should we attempt to interfere, or should we simply observe the match?"

"Let's just observe for now."

"Understood," with only the briefest of warnings, Samus picked him up, and leaped quietly onto the top of the fall, landing in a crouch so as to better conceal their positions on the tilted wall. From here, Samus could look at both the roads that led to this place, and over the edge of the tilted roof and down at the battle between what appeared to be a massive turtle, and a large, unbelievably fast blue hedgehog.

Yeah, the two beings below had to be Servants. Which meant that there Master's were probably somewhere nearby...

Looking at each other, both Samus and Akuyo decided that if there was any time to fight tonight, this would be it. But with the way thing's currently were, Samus decided that it would be best to go at this task seriously, like the many jobs she had taken as a bounty hunter.

She'd use her Power Suit, and leave her unarmed capabilities unknown to the Master's for tonight.

"Akuyo, you know how to use a gun, right?" Asked Samus after a brief moment of silence.

"Yeah."

"Then here," she handed him the gun she had previously strapped to her right leg, "Take this," she sighed, "It's more like a paralyzer than an actual gun, but it should still be useful," a dim, golden light engulfed her; and when it faded, she was back in that odd suit of armor, minus the helmet, "I'll deal with things here, you go around to the back of the house, and see if you can find any enemy Masters."

"Sounds like a plan Archer," his expression was serious, "But try to let them wear each other down before you attack, alright?"

"Understood," she materialized her helmet as well, a clear sign of 'mission start.'

Akuyo jumped down off of the wall, and feeling the eyes of his Servant watching him, did as she bade and moved around towards the back.

Samus herself merely turned back towards the battle below, still partially hidden by the slant of the roof, and steadied her arm cannon. When the time was right, or they happened to discover her or her Master, she would make her presence known in a very violent way.

...Assuming of course, that they didn't already know she was here.
    Last edited by Airen; July 21st, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    As they reach the perimeter of the mansion, Solid Snake suddenly stops in his tracks and quickly takes Rozaline to a spot where they cannot be discovered. The sudden action took her aback for a moment as she asked why did he decide to stop moving and hide themselves.

"My radar has picked up another presence inside the perimeter from a distance, Master. Someone else has just arrived at the scene before us."

"What? Is it another Servant?" Rozaline asked Snake.

"Yeah. Master and Servant came in together and if we add the other 2 pairs and include us, that makes it 8 people in all. For some reason, though, I can't get the right fix on their current position, so they faded out of the radar for now" He responded, viewing the Soliton Radar screen once more. "Looks like they want the same objective as us and it doesn't seem like they'll act right away."

"On top of that, no one has prepared a bound field in this area. That's careless." Rozaline scoffed a bit as she began formulating a plan. "Without a bound field, it is easier for enemy Servants to run interfierence in whatever battle they're involved and even though this may not be their territory, they still have to make sure to at least know if someone's coming. That means we can use this to our advantage."

"Do you have something in mind, Master?" Asked Snake, already having an idea of what Rozaline's plotting.

"Do you use any kinds of explosives, Assassin?"

"Huh? Yeah, I happen to have some explosives with me and some types of grenades. Why do you ask?"

"I believe we'll be able to do a lot of damage with this." Rozaline smirked for a bit. "I have a certain... bound field that can help us create confusion with interlopers that either try to invade our territories or pursue us. If I'm able to set it up unmolested, the effects shall be felt no sooner I activate the field and it'll give us an edge provided the Servants don't have a strong mental resistence. While I'm doing that, you must set whatever explosives you can in key parts of the mansion area, use your grenades in certain situations and set ourselves a good perch from which we'll be able to surprise them all. We're going to be rather busy tonight." Taking account of the area, Rozaline unfurls her next step. "From here, we shall cover a side of the area where we'll be able to see everything that transpires in this battle. If the new party enters the battlefield, we'll take our opportunity and spring our trap."

"Yeah. I'm ready for it. Let's get started." Assassin approved.

"Let's begin."

Splitting up to cover territory, Rozaline and Assassin enter the mansion while avoiding detection from the other Servants and advance deep within the perimeter. The young female Master concentrates her prana as she begins creating her own bound field to cover the mansion area and everyone else who's inside it. After a bit of effort, Rozaline has erected a field that should prove useful as everyone else is busy with the battle and what's more, she'll be able to activate the field whenever she likes. On another part of the area, Solid Snake uses his Presence Concealment ability to sneak inside the mansion area while setting up C4 explosives on key areas and rapidly goes to reunite with his Master. Rozaline also sets up some traps of her own with her magecraft on her side of the mansion by sliently entering the area. From what small glimpses she saw, it seems that... some kind of turtle-dragon creature is battling against a bipedal blue hedgehog with red sneakers moving fast to avoid the heavy creature's attacks and so far there isn't much damage. No one knows that either they or the new intruders already arrived and each is waiting for the opportunity to strike.

Master and Servant stand reunited as they hide at a perfect vantage point where they can see everything from above while concealing their presence. Rozaline prepares the PSG-1 that she holds in her hands while Snake goes to another part of the roof with his M10-EBR and uses a Camouflague Mat to hide his presence. In that way, Snake will be able to see if someone tries a sneak attack on Rozaline while keeping the battlesite in his sights and she watches her Servant's back while remaining vigilant. Now all they have to do is to wait for their chance.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    The spiked monster and the blue hedgehog continued to fight neither of them letting up. Sonic had just hit Bowser with another attack from the air when Bowser decided he had had enough of this. "Alright lets finish this."

Going inside his shell he began to spin, faster and faster he spun eventually causing a ring of fire to surround him when he had begun to spin insanely fast he charged the blue hedgehog.

Sonic ran, he ran extremely fast and this thing which had begun to spin and was now chasing him around the ruins of the yard was somehow managing to keep up its devastating heat leaving nothing behind.

He had finally arrived to see his friends house in ruins and his friend passed out lying in an alley. "Really Emiya? To believe that you were also participating in this war and you can't even control your Servant? How foolish."

The blue haired man then began trying to wake his friend with some rather unnecessarily hard slaps to the face.

I laughed and laughed and laughed, this couldn't get much better. Not only did I have a powerful Servant on my side, but also I don't have to listen to him groan and bitch about my orders. My Servant, named Link, was mute; he could still make noises like battle cries and grunts and stuff. But he couldn't talk back to me or question my orders openly. How do I know his name if he can't talk? Well he can write you know, some people, really. Yes now I can kill people without having to worry about anyone finding me, now I've got a lookout. But that's for later, first I'm going to find the other masters and slowly torture them to death. Ah, just thinking about it turns me on. "Ah~" I moan out thinking about them begging of me to let me go. However that will have to wait, I have to find them first and then kill their Servants.

It might just be better to kill the masters rather than trying to leave them for last, I could deal with that. The sun will be setting soon, and the hunt will began. I'll need to change into more reveling clothes, fastest way to catch prey is to have irresistible bait. I can feel my Servant giving me a glare, I sigh and turn to him. The one thing I hate about my Servant....He's a goody-two-shoes, oh well he'll have to deal with it; though I don't plan on wasting my command spells on making him help me kill my prey. He needs only to keep the Servants at bay. I change clothes and head for the door-

"Come Saber, the night is starting." Link melts away into his spirit form, though he still follows me. "Yes tonight will be a great night for a killing."

---------

[BGM Midnight Interval]

I started off in Chinatown, there wasn't much here, mostly wannabe gangsters in this part. I was start to think about moving on to a different part of the city. Only one guy tried to rape me, Link stopped him and let him go.....Party pooper. It was fun to let them think they where going to have some fun only to find out I'm the one pulling the strings, oh well can't win them all. My Servant looks around to make sure no-one is following us, I may not have any fun tonight after all. "Ahhh....This night sucks." I pull my hands out of my coats pockets.

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Blog Entries
    The battle between the blue hedgehog and the turtle dragon-like creature rages on as the large Servant began spinning and spinning while spewing fire as the blue hedgehog sped up his movements in order to dodge the living wrecking ball and prevent him from squashing him into flat paste. It may seem that the turtle dragon creature still has a physical advantage over the smaller one because though he has connected a few hits, they're only a minor annoyance so he still has a chance to finish this fight.

Rozaline looks at the fight with utmost attention as she begins to gauge each Servant according to their conditions. The large one displays a lot of power and resistence to compensate for his lack of speed, but wastes a lot of energy trying to catch up with the blue hedgehog and hopes to damage him via collateral damage wtih that attack. Conversely, the blue hedgehog has the advantage at speed, agility and position, but his stamina will come into question the further the battle goes on and if he recieves just a few direct hits he won't last long. It's possible the Masters will have to change their strategies soon enough if one of them is to prevail.

It's highly likely that Snake will use one of his abilities to exterminate one of the Servants and score a kill for their side. Rozaline, on the other hand, will be able to eliminate one of the Masters and if they can get two for two, it counts as an astounding victory and thus they'll be able to seize an advantage in this War. The most likely target for Snake will be the blue hedgehog no sooner he becomes too exhausted to avoid certain death from a bullet and Rozaline will aim at the Master of the turtle dragon creature in order to remove them. To make things easier, Rozaline will cast her bounded field at the nick of time so that both parties will be confused and thus ripe for the killing.

However, they can't discount the possibility that the other group that arrived will act as well. Snake can't get a fix at their exact position, but he assumes that they have a similar plan as well. If possible, he should try to track them down and be done with them quickly. However, they still hold an edge with the high ground and it'll be difficult for them to do anything should the plan prove to be a success. They'll be able to formulate a different tactic if the need arises. On top of that, the explosives are in place, so this should present another difficulty for the opposicion.

They watch everything like a pair of hawks. Once the opportunity arises, they shall take it and pull the trigger.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!