Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Extra CCC Manga

There's only servant routes, you get either normal, servant or CCC endings depending on the choices you make (if new game+) and whether or not you talk with your servant (and of course which servant you picked determines the servant ending you get). You unlock CCC end in new game+ unless you hardcore grind the first sakura meikyuu, and even then I think there's another condition further down the line that softlocks it until you beat normal or one of the servant endings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you can't get it without giving Sakura the uniform which you don't get an option for until NG+.

Wait, the uniform of Sakura was the requirement for the Kiara battle?

And the battle with Kiara where take me? the Servant ending or Sakura ending? this later is the same as the CCC ending? I only ended it in normal I think.
    Last edited by ballinamon; September 5th, 2018 at 07:55 PM.

Spoiler tagging just in case.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, you have to buy the uniform from Kotomine and give it to Sakura to get the CCC sequence/ending and fight Kiara, among other flags you have to trigger that I don't remember (nothing that makes you go out of your way, IIRC). This'll result in Sakura's ending (CCC). Servant endings occurs when you bond with your servant and don't get the CCC flags, or you do get the flags but make a choice at the endgame that locks you out. Same goes for the normal ending, except you don't bond with your servants. Kiara jobs to Melt in the normal and servant endings and BB is the final boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Spoiler tagging just in case.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, you have to buy the uniform from Kotomine and give it to Sakura to get the CCC sequence/ending and fight Kiara, among other flags you have to trigger that I don't remember (nothing that makes you go out of your way, IIRC). This'll result in Sakura's ending (CCC). Servant endings occurs when you bond with your servant and don't get the CCC flags, or you do get the flags but make a choice at the endgame that locks you out. Same goes for the normal ending, except you don't bond with your servants. Kiara jobs to Melt in the normal and servant endings and BB is the final boss.
    Oh, that explain it, I only reach the normal ending, because you know, outside of battle, purchase and use of items, and the little I can understand of the story I don't know what the hell I did in some parts, honestly

Spoiler:
    I remember Kiara jobbing to Melt, but I hoped that she later reappears or something, damnit
    Last edited by ballinamon; September 6th, 2018 at 12:17 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Follow the flower petals
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thanks for sharing. So are you going to upload the rest of the manga as well?

surprised at some of the comments though it is a manga adaptation based of the CCC game if you chose to play with Nero as your servant. the story is just slow paced or well the manga is since the stuff with BB and what not don't really /start/ up til volume 3. and don't even get going til volume 4.
    not sure why people are saying 'no it isnt'... did you all click on the imgur links for volumes 1-3?? the manga cover, first image, clearly shows the fate extra CCC logo. it's just focusing on nero's story for ccc like how the previous fate manga the artist drew focused on nero for the fate extra story. so thus the title, 'fate ccc nero route manga' so people would A. not mistake it for a dupe foxtail post B. be aware of what the manga is an adaptation of.
    ANYWAY. volume 4 has been added to the first post! though it's a google drive link this time, might update it to an imgur album link later but just not enough time to seperate pages & sort an imgur album to have the pages in order. as for volume 5, that'll be added probably later this year or next year. whenever bookwalker has the volume for sale.

How can I find the rest of chapters after chapter 37 in baidu website?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    is there any interest in translating this?

The links for the first three volumes are dead. Does anyone have them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kineko View Post
    The links for the first three volumes are dead. Does anyone have them?
    It's on manga (-)zip(.)info such a pain to download tho. Restricted download spead

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    It's on manga (-)zip(.)info such a pain to download tho. Restricted download spead
    Thanks! I found it at manga-zip.info/dl/フェイト-エクストラ-ccc/. I'll see if I can grab it.