Thread: Fate/Grand Order Audio and Subtitle Difficulties

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar

Fate/Grand Order Audio and Subtitle Difficulties

While the standard dialogue is in English, and the game provides English subtitles in the cutscenes, it doesn't provide translations for the battle audio, Da Vinci's store, or Mash's speech in the various side menus.

I haven't found a subtitle option in the Game Options menu...is there a way to enable them?

Also, the game audio only works if I've plugged in the original earbuds, which is really awkward both because their store-band pods start to hurt after an hour or two, and because it means I can't hook the charging cable up while I play.

It's an iPhone 7, if the particular hardware matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    "Earn Shirou's love, Berserker!" Ilya said.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!" Berserker said, interpreting this order the way he interpreted most orders: kill.
    "Berserker!" Ilya screamed. "Come find love!"

Berserker exploded into the room with a roar that shook the foundations of the very castle.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Rin said.

Sweeping down on her faster than the eye could see, Berserker plucked Rin up in his arms and ran off, ignoring her shrieks of protest.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    They don't exist, fuck you NAniplex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    They don't exist, fuck you NAniplex.
    Bummer.

Just the subtitles, or the speaker-based audio option, as well?

Also, is there anyway I can default to using one of my own Servants in the third slot, rather then calling on someone else's support team? I've got Mash, one of my Servants upfront, and then three more as backup, but...

Is this a permanent status quo, or just until I finsih the Fuyuki Singularity? Or is there a level point?

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!" Berserker said, interpreting this order the way he interpreted most orders: kill.

Berserker exploded into the room with a roar that shook the foundations of the very castle.

Sweeping down on her faster than the eye could see, Berserker plucked Rin up in his arms and ran off, ignoring her shrieks of protest.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I've never heard of your audio issue before, so double-check it doesn't have to do with your volume settings. There should be a button that lets you rearrange Servant slots in a party, like the second rectangular one near the bottom or something.

As for further questions, ask here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...NS-SPOILERS%29
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I've never heard of your audio issue before, so double-check it doesn't have to do with your volume settings. There should be a button that lets you rearrange Servant slots in a party, like the second rectangular one near the bottom or something.

As for further questions, ask here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...NS-SPOILERS%29
    Well, youtube played loud enough to be heard two rooms over, so it's not the general volume. And like I said, the earbuds play the sound fine when they're plugged in, so it's not the game default volume.

Thanks for linking the guides, I'll go over them.