Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Heracles Hunt - Redux (IC)

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Xherdan Knellwulfr
    Agrigento - Safehouse
    A few weeks earlier…
    Evening (Phase Null)
    500/500 MP

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Zaleski View Post
    "Immediately, Mr. Knellwulfr."
    Xherdan’s grin widened.

“Excellent. I’ll tell my people to be ready.”

He closed the phone and placed it on a crate to his side. As he regained his posture, Xherdan took a deep breath in, before exhaling, his smile exiting alongside it.

“Alright, let’s get this show on the road.” Xherdan looked down towards the silver watch that sat on his right wrist. 5:48. Time really does fly.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

He smiled again, he just couldn’t help himself. Not only did he get to go out in the field again for this job, the job just keeps getting more interesting.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Xherdan put his hand to his watch, rotating the face around 90°.

Tick. Tick.

Snickt.

His fist clenched as the circle of needles entered his bloodstream. A soft trickle of blood ran from his wrist, veins expanding as the foreign substance entered his system. It wasn’t that it hurt, Xherdan had used it enough to the point it was just another part of the business, but the initial prick always surprised him.

Xherdan straightened his tie, picking himself up from his tense posture. His mind had already begun to deviate from its cardinal structure. Flashes of images.

All vivid. All false. All necessary.

“Jimouthy,” The flustered recruit ran from the adjacent hallway, standing at attention in front of his employer.

“Sir.”

“I’m assuming everything has been set up?”

“Yes, sir. The cameras are in place, Unit 18 is primed, and all men are accounted for.”

“Perfect. Tell Tear and Grace to start tailing all the targets, and get a landing crew ready at the airport.”

Jimouthy straightened himself out before quickly walking out of the central chamber.

Xherdan looked to his right. Focusing on the standing mirror propped up to the wall.

Focus. My name is Xherdan Knellwulfr. Remember this. I am Xherdan.

Okay.
    Last edited by Xaodzilla; June 25th, 2018 at 12:00 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rangdris Keyron
    Commercial District
    A few months before…
    Noon (Phase Null)
    500/500 MP

“Go… home?”

It was clear that she wasn’t expecting that at all, the cold desolation in her voice and her face- oh her face. It looked like a sad puppy.

“But I-”

You had no time for her childish games, she was a child stepping into the shoes of an adult and playing pretend. What did she think you were going to do? Make some sort of declaration of friendship and loyalty like out of a children’s Saturday morning TV show? No not at all, none of that stupid crap, you had your work to do and she’d only get in the way of that and the way she prattled on? You couldn’t put yourself through that.

You continued walking, unaware or simply not caring that she stood still a ways back her hand still outstretched towards you.

“I thought we were friends.”

You had many better things to do, like painting Sicily red.

---

Rangdris Prologue: End

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Casimir Zaleski & Xherdan Knellwulfr
    Many Miles Apart
    A few weeks earlier…
    Evening (Phase Null)

For Mr Zaleski this had been most productive. With the end of the phone call, he began preparations to leave immediately.

---

Casimir Prologue: End
    Xherdan Knellwulfr
    Agrigento - Safehouse
    A few weeks earlier…
    Evening (Phase Null)
    ???/500 MP

The mantra stood strong. Tear and Grace were in good position, the young Jimouthy was learning the ropes - the way he was shaping up he wasn't going to be a meatbag who didn't last a week.

However he needed to move off into position. He had to meet Casimir in person, he had to get into Sicily himself but most importantly, he had to let Unit 18 out of his kennel. He needed to keep a firm grip on the leash however, even though Xherdan may have been the only one the being listened to, the last thing he needed was collateral.

---

Xherdan Prologue: End

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Valle dei Templi
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

You were certainly a busy little bee last night but you had done everything you had planned and the way you saw it, you couldn’t have done it any better given your goals. There were always other ways but you weren’t your father.

You were dignified, you had morals, you actually cared about things other than yourself.

You were also tired.

Very tired.

Intricate magecraft combined with no sleep tended to do that and while you could ignore it while you were working-

Everything seemed a bit off,your limbs lugged along as if they were disconnected, every step felt like you were sinking into sand, your eyes felt like sandbags and with each passing moment the urge to just lay on the ground and take a nap on the ground right then and there.

What was the worst that could happen? Aside from being robbed of all your possessions, being kidnapped or killed. There was also what Tamara would do to you for doing something so stupid.

Perhaps you could fight off sleep for a little longer.

Whether it was five minutes or 5 hours, you couldn’t really tell anymore, you finally arrived and it was more beautiful than you could imagine. The luscious green fields, the refreshing pool, the sight of the temple in the distance or you could relax for a moment with your friend.

All of it was possible in one of the places you had always wanted to visit.

Hotel Villa Athena
    ★★★★
    =================

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Valle dei Templi --> Hotel Villa Athena
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500?/500 MP

…so…drained…

”I should have brought a snack. Or an energy drink. Or maybe just collapsed in a ditch and died…” Myles groaned with a scowl. There was a bed somewhere above him in a room presumably purchased by a good friend, (infuriatingly) hopefully in his name. He wanted to be that bed's friend more than anything he’d ever desired in his life. He didn’t need a blanket, or a sheet, as long as there weren’t steel spikes that would impale him the moment he lay down, he’d probably be able to sleep on a hot stovetop. He was looking forward to collapsing on a bed and just—

No, hold on, there was still one last thing he had to do first. Something that was absolutely imperative to keep his conscience clear. He was still alert enough to find Tamara in the small crowd of hotel patrons in the lobby.

He stormed over to her.

"I should smack you into next week for coming here, but I have about as much strength as a fish that's been dead for three days.

"You know, this may be the first time in history that someone actually managed to sleepwalk into a five-star hotel," said, Tamara, but in his exhaustion, Myles spaced out momentarily and, missed it completely.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that," he said, "but do you have even the slightest idea what you've gotten yourself into?!" he rasped, his voice too hoarse to be audible by anyone else. "Because I don't. My undrrstnndnng… of thss whole sitch-ation…"

Was he slurring his words? Yeah, he was definitely slurring his words. He normally didn't sound like this much of an idiot. Or… he'd like to think so. If he wasn't known for pulling all-nighters every now and then, she'd probably think he was drunk. Or maybe she thought that anyway. How was he to know?

"I'm sorry, Tamara. I'm extremely tired. Why am I even saying that, you can obviously tell. Anyway, as I was saying before I lost coherency, my understanding of this nonsense is questionable at best. he paused. "Look, I need sleep, but first, tell me what room you bought, and whose name it's in. And most importantly, God help you if you ordered the spa treatment!"

He could hold off on collapsing on the floor like a Jenga tower until he heard the answer to those questions.

Last edited by Draconic; June 23rd, 2018 at 12:35 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

Stepping off the airport in Catania, you took a deep breath of the balmy, humid Mediterranean air. The saltiness of the nearby waters tickled at your senses in a strange alien way. It was so much warmer than the British Isles where, green fields, mild weather and the temperature rarely went above 22oC even in the summer.

The fact you had disguised yourself in a black high school uniform hadn’t helped either. You usually had a certain look about you with a black long coat that went down to your ankles that would have been a giveaway to other residents of Clock Tower. It was easy to blend into the crowd and pretend to simply be a foreign student rather than sticking out in the Mediterranean landscape which was showing signs of a bright mid spring while England occasionally relapsed into winter from time to time.

You had already collected your ‘tools’ which a faithful confidant had managed to disguise so it could get through easier. In the meantime you could hop on a bus, a taxi or something like that but you could look around in the meantime, you weren’t sure if you’d be back here anytime soon after all.

Catania - Airport
    =================

Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

"Thank you"

The sweet voice of the immigrant officer vibrates in my ears as she present to me my fake passport. I stare through her eyes as I smile gently and receive the travel documents that I carefully prepared beforehand. Dressing up as an ordinary highschool student, my aura as someone who is a stranger to this place is hard to shake off but that is something I couldn't help. I walk away from the immigrant officer and look around the place. The airport is quite nice however it doesn't suit me aesthetically. The humidity of this place is unpleasant and clearly dressing up in a black garment and to top it off - in a uniform is a bad idea. The place was filled with lively noise of different kinds of plebeians gathered. It is truly a lively but at the same time peaceful place, as expected of a well-known Mediterranean country though the first thing that pops up to my head as is how interesting it could be to see this place be blown-off, with dust and smoke rising everywhere and screams of people running everywhere. It is weird as I think this idle thoughts even way back while I am still at a plane going as far as planning how to bomb this place efficiently. Should I summon a meteor here and crash it in the middle and shout "Marvelous!~~". Well it is not a bad idea but my purpose of coming here is not for that so I put that aside for now, it can always be a plan B.

Well then, in order for me to do the thing I needed to do here which is very essential, I need to look for a pawn that I can use. I walk around the place until I saw a seemingly fragile male officer standing at the corner of the hallway.

"How convenient, I didn't feel any resistance to that pawn... Maybe I can try to use a suggestion on that pawn to let it me lead to the commissioner.."

I grin a little while walking slowly towards the target. This kind of magic has no guarantee of success, however if I put more an effort and making sure that the target is locked on my eyes then this magic has a high chance for it to succeed. Well I can atleast use my plan B if it didn't work.

After a few steps, I am now almost near the officer. While he is still looking away from me, I pretend to trip on my foot and intentionally fall towards him, dragging him below the floor by pushing my weight towards him.
    Last edited by Shiki; June 12th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Valle dei Templi
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500?/500 MP

"Iiiiiii did pay fura all expence spa teat-mint," you heard her say, each word was firmly punctuated you could tell but your brain was past the point of functioning correctly "on yer credit card. gotta pay closer atenshun to ya stuff. <3"

No.

That wasn't possible, you were responsible with your money and despite having come into a larger amount, you knew that it was a ways off. You knew it was a dream but an ever-distant dream. You knew that you could afford it but it would affect your immediate wealth and spending power, especially at a time so crucial and dire. And she spent it? Your money without asking?!

How could she be so reckless?! So inconsiderate?! Dare you say stupid and cruel as well?

You were tired, you were hungry, you had no money.

"Hehe. Just kidding, you're gullible when sleep deprived."

Well, that woke you up a bit. Tamara's method of a frankly obvious lie had worked for now as your senses began to reawaken. Not enough to gain the strength to stand up straight, but enough to feel Tamara take your arm and support your weight as she took you to your room, or at least you assumed or rather hoped, it was hard to tell the difference in your state. But the upside is that your ears were fully functional for a while.

"No no no, no spa treatments for you, we just have a normal room booked for a few days."

Tamara said, her tone much softer now her mouth was right next to your ear and you were no longer on the verge of collapse for the next few moments. It was quite considerate considering that in honestly a part of you was expecting a quick punch to the groin. Fortunately Tamara was certainly being one hell of a friend.

"However you are going to take a shower, have some food and some sleep."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Casimir Zaleski
    Porto Empedocle – Docks
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    300/300 MP

It was beautiful. Places like this in the world were quite unique in their own glorious way. The sea’s waves were gentle and calm, gentling lapping against the boat and the shoreline. There was no golden smooth sand though, only concrete and bustling commerce.

A gentle breeze blew through your dark hair and being accustom to a colder climate, the otherwise chilly winds were quite soothing – even the taste of salt the wind left on your tongue. Exiting the boat and making your way onto the land of this foreign country there was so much, there were shops in the process of still opening up and yet still flooded with people, holiday makers and workers alike.

The total beachgoers would be a simple cover through their sheer numbers and slipping into the crowd was no issue but away from your empty office, you were pushed into a centre of activity, children doing everything from behaving angelically to being an utter pain, parents lazily trodding along a reasonable distance behind their little tykes, groups of teenagers sitting up on the ledges drinking and smoking. Although you were a busy and purposeful man, you wanted to take a moment to-

Duck!

A seagull swooped down, narrowly evading with your face and dignity intact it dove into the hands of the fellow beside you, swallowing whatever snack he had just bought whole before taking off. Ah seagulls, truly the rats of the skies.

But that made you realise something, the wiff of fish, the taste practically dancing on your tongue and the rumble in your stomach. You hadn’t eaten.

You had everything you needed for your work in your briefcase so… Perhaps before meeting Mr Knellwulfr at midday you could get a bite?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Hotel Villa Athena
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500?/500 MP

Myles turned his head to look up at her.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to do..." he said.

"Couldn't resist."

He tried to roll his eyes, but with Tamara half-carrying him, he was losing his strength quickly and his eyelids were mostly closed. It was more like he was imitating the physical gestures of REM sleep.

"Can I at least sleep before eating and showering?"

"You reek like a locker room in the middle of a desert. Are you really going to sleep in one of the beds here smelling like that?"

"I don't want to drown in three millimeters of water, so yes."

He felt Tamara's shoulders sag as she sighed and shook her head.

"I'll allow it. This time. But only because I'm pretty sure you're not faking it."

He missed way too much of what she said. He was barely going to last until they got to the room. she led him out of the lobby, and into the courtyard that apparently led to the room she got for them. Myles was barely cognizant of being brought inside an air-conditioned room. There was a bed against the far wall to his right, but the sofa was closer. He collapsed onto it.

"Srry... -'ll be... bettr host wh-n... -'m mre... aw-k," he muttered. He didn't know whether Tamara heard him, but he wouldn't be conscious for much longer anyway.

Finally. He could get some rest. And when he awoke, he could actually enjoy seeing what came of his efforts.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Thesaelia "Sae" Nestral
    The road to Porto Empedocle – Docks
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500(?)/500 MP

Unfortunately, Mr. Knellwulfr wasn't able to come out in person, so he sent you as his representative. It was no issue as your employer was certainly a busy man and although he had a hands-on approach in the relevant matters, he could not be everywhere at once. Hence, you came into play.

Your role in this was simple, locate the new asset, bring him to the safehouse and provide support as necesary. That was all you knew, that was all you needed to know. You were smarter than to ask needless inane questions, you were talented enough to know an excellent performance would benefit you well. You knew a conflict would provide an obstacle to be removed.

Quick, efficient, no questions asked. That was the closest thing to a motto you had in your employment. You knew the situation and had control of it and could enjoy the smoothest ride that European roads could provide, regardless of the quality of the limo there was the odd bump in your hand.

Sitting by the window, the light shone through into the beautiful landscape which contrasted to the unnatural and indescribable smell of the new vehicle. Unfortunetly the light would occasionally shine from another angle, glaring at your eyes. Glancing to the side you saw the reason. Resting in the container next to you was the complimentary bottle of champagne for the asset and Mr. Knellwulfr to enjoy together.

Boërl & Kroff Brut 1996.

Inspired by the greatest red wines of Bordeaux and Burgundy, the 1996 Champagne Boërl & Kroff is composed of 90% Pinot Noir, 7% Chardonnay, and 3% Pinot Meunier with the average price of the bottle being € 2,270. There were other more expensive and famous brands but this was a firm favourite of your employer.

Tragically the mood was ruined by the bouncing knee of someone decidedly less in control than you. His face was poised calm but despite his best effort to remain composed, you could just about see a bead of sweat just start to trickle beside his head.

"..."

Jimouthy, the newest employee.

You were disguised as a young couple dressed in older fashions. Either he was already in character or this really was his first few weeks on the job.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

It worked like a charm.

You stalked your prey like the apex predator that you were. His demeanour was lax, looking up a clipboard. He had a bright look to him that reeked of naiveté. He would stand no chance against you and you could utterly obliterate him in an instant. Tempting and satisfying as that would be, having that particular kind of fun in broad daylight and in a crowd at that… there was always time for that later.
    Now however-

"Hmm?"

Upon your faux fall, he rushed over to your side like a whirlwind, probably out of a misguided sense wanting to help others like a well behaved child. He’s already beside you, on his knees and helping you up, already at the same eye level. Through his Italian accent, his tone is positive and though there is some concern, he’s clearly more focused on reassuring you.

“Are you ok sir?”

Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

I concentrated my mana towards my eyes while murmuring a short spell. In a perfect timing, the officer had catched me before my body completely falls. Feeling an abnormal warmth in my eyes, I slowly lift my face and look straight to his face, my eyes staring widely at his own eyes. Like an abyss swallowing anyone who dares to see it, I carefully cast a strong suggestion spell in a point blank range. I am sure his magic resistance is not that strong, I can feel it thru my body but whether it is true or not, it doesn't matter. Taking a full charge point blank spell, in theory, can still have a huge impact. My hands grasp his arms tightly, exerting some force on it to lift my body without breaking any eye contact with him. After a while, I notice a slight change on his eyes.

"I guess time to test it". I told myself as I adjust my posture still looking on him. Similar to a trigger, I snap my fingers loudly and reply courteously.

"Sorry to trouble you sir. I am fine. Your superior is telling you to do something which is an emergency."

Still staring at him as I snap again my fingers, I observe his eyes as it changes its glimmer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Casimir Zaleski
    Porto Empedocle – Docks
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    300/300 MP

Although he was often mistaken as such, Casimir wasn't truly a dispassionate person. Rather, it can be said he was perfectly content with most things in life; wanting nothing, but also wanting for nothing (so more of a boring person, really). Usually, the only thing which made him lose his self either in a sense of wonderment or a senses-shattering journey through different realities was the practice of magecraft.

So why, then, did such a simple thing as going to a different country amaze him so? His senses were assaulted by the experience! No, not assaulted - caressed. The smells, the sounds, the hustling and bustling of people - of life - all around him, all of it brought a pleasant shock to Casimir's staid mind. It's true that people were the same everywhere, defined by their wants and needs, but perhaps there was also truth in the simple wisdom that "travelling broadens the mind". Maybe... It was a selfish desire, one unworthy of the heir to the Zaleski magecraft, but... Maybe he could indulge himself a bit?

From somewhere deep within him, Casimir felt a soft, contented purr from Scylla, like a tiger happily chewing it's prey's meat. It seemed it acknowledged (or maybe encouraged?) Casimir's
    desires
    hunger
    even as the magus himself hesitated to do so. So yes. Making sure the briefcase was firmly secured in his hand, Casimir would go for a bite before meeting Xherdan for business.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; July 10th, 2018 at 08:50 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Hotel Villa Athena
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500?/500 MP

You stunk.

You were starving.

You weren’t quite sure what your stench was but Tamara’s words of reeking like a locker room in the middle of the desert seemed quite apt. Your stomach was another distraction as it howled like a wold would to the moon.

On the other hand, you had already made your point having worked yourself too hard and you certainly didn’t have the energy for any more words. After falling and landing face first on the sofa, you started to allow the exhaustion to overcome you. Your eyes were heavy, muscles growing weaker by the second and your though process went from a detailed plan to meandering freely about nothing in particular.

You could deal with your problems later, food, hygiene, whatever this ‘Grail War’ turned out to be but for a few blissful moments you would be dead to the world as you could feel yourself slipping away into-

Being woken up literally seconds later by a knock on the door.

Did this place have room service?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    420/500 MP

You got a little carried away with yourself.With a 'flick' of the metaphysical switch, you flared up your magical circuits, the warmth stirred in you, the power, oh the power.

Each word of yours was imbued with power, your power. It would have been easy to end him and give a command to squish this insignificant insect. You didn't however, instead of rotting away his brain you carefully applied your craft, pealing away the layers of consciousness right to the cores where you laid your command. With that snap of your fingers, his eyes did indeed shift to a cloudy white before shifting back to the natural shades. Albeit a little darker this time, a little signature of your work or rather aftereffects of doing much more than necessary to dominate this pathetic weakling.

The man stood firmly to attention, the cheer and optimism gone. Good riddance too. You didn't need that garbage, you just needed a disposable tool. The accent remained but the mannerisms changed to that of a lifeless drone. Perfect.

"Sir, your orders?"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Casimir Zaleski
    Porto Empedocle – Docks
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    300/300 MP

It was a simple truth that "travel broadens the mind". In the realm of study it allowed for many things, gaining a unique perspective and being able to apply it to previous problems, increased knowledge, new skills, refining and perfecting old skills... You were oft content but this air had seemed to bring about a need to consume. To grow and surpass yourself as all those of your craft.

On the other hand there was food.

You weren't overtly familiar with Sicilian food. From what you knew it borrowed heavily from traditional italian and had connections with Spanish, French and even Arabic pallets. The use of apricots, sugar, citrus, sweet melons, rice, saffron, raisins, nutmeg, clove, pepper, pine nuts, cinnamon and more were inherited from Arab influences. The Normans in particular would bring their fondness of meat. The Spaniards would bring maize, pepper, tomato and more from the 'New World' as it was back then and the Catanese brought their most iconic dishes. No British influences but that was all well and good considering they seemed terrified at the prospect of using any other seasoning other than the tiniest pinch of salt.

Briefcase in hand, you made your way to what appeared to be a small restaurant but as you made your first step-

A sudden impact left you dazed and on the floor. Instinctively you reached for your luggage before getting your bearings and upon it returning to your grasp you looked up to see a a young man on the floor in a similar position much like yourself, on the floor and whatnot. You must have collided without realising.

"Oh, pardon me."

English?

Before you could reply he bade farewell with a wave and smile before heading on his own way. Strange, most people would either be extremely appologetic or enraged while he seemed flacid, desolate almost. Either he didn't care or he had excellent manners. But as he started to walk away...

Was that a smile?

Rangdris Keyron
    Catania - Airport
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    420/500 MP

The poor man's eyes became empty like a doll. A menacing smile forms on my lips as I watch in delight the new doll I have made. Well this is just a hypnosis with a bit heavier effect.

As the man watches me attentively, I stretch one of my hands towards him. On that hand, is a an envelop with several documents inside.

Take it

Like a machine, the man took the documents from my hand. I walk slowly towards his ears, placing my hand on his shoulder, I whisper:

There was an instruction inside. Read that and do it at any means. If you fail, you know what will happen to you okay?

I grasp his shoulder tightly and with a snap of my finger, I felt a strange force wriggling towards him.

I walk away from him, leaving him behind. I once look behind me and saw him slowly walking towards a corner to took out the documents inside the envelop. Facing head on, I gracefully walk towards the exit while thinking something amusing. I hum as I stand infront of the automatic sliding door and step outside.

A ray of sun flashes on my face, blinding me a bit. I stand at the sidewalk while humming as I wait an approaching cab.

"Well then... Everyone, I hope you will like my most sinceerreeessstt~ greetings! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myles Alcott
    Hotel Villa Athena
    Sunday 11th April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500?/500 MP

This place almost certainly did have room service.

However...

"Tamara, are you expecting someone?" Myles asked, before digging around in his jacket—why hadn't he taken that off?—reaching into an inside pocket and drawing Ashgrave.Ashgrave.
    Ashgrave

...you could never be too careful when common sense sometimes felt like a priceless luxury in your world.

And hey, if he could save Tamara's life with the weapon his useless thieving father used to murder hers, it would be a huge middle finger to the dead man. Turning over, he sat up and fell over again, facing the opposite direction now. and aiming his gun at the door. He really hoped he could aim with his eyelids threatening to slam shut at any moment.

"Tell me if I should put the gun down first, I guess. Or if not, just... get away from the door as soon as you open it."

He twisted the cylinder to its second chamber, and released the safety.

Locked, loaded, and ready to almost certainly miss his target multiple times.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Thesaelia Nestral
    Porto Empedocle – Docks
    Sunday 11th
    April, 1999
    Morning (Phase 1-1)
    500/500 MP

“How are you feeling, Jimouthy?”

Sae giggled as the young recruit jumped at the mention of his name. She had noticed his hands shaking as the limousine rolled into the docks. A line of sweat rolled down his cheek before he steeled himself.

“Y–yes ma’am, I’m doing fine.”

She smiled at him and patted his hand comfortingly.

“It’s going to be fine. If Mr. Knellwulfr thought anything could go wrong, 18 would be watching us.”

Jimouthy gulped and nodded hurriedly, adjusting himself in his seat and putting his hand to his side.

He definitely thinks he looks cooler then he does

Sae shook her head and smiled as she felt the movement in their cabin slow to a halt. Without missing a beat, she opened the door to her side and viewed out into the bright light and salty air of the docks.

Despite numerous people moving left and right across the stones of the port, her eyes focused in on just one. A single man holding a series of bags in his hands, his dark hair and sharp suit seemingly more disheveled then when they began. Thesaelia smiled warmly and presented her hand towards the man.

“Mr. Zaleski, I presume?”

Wise up!
    Das Gefährliche Spiel
    ???

A simple, unassuming silver wristwatch. The device has the passive ability to cloak any magical energy passively put off by the user, hiding one’s existence as a user of magecraft unless actively expending large amounts of magical energy.

Ö̴̡̡̡̯̠̜͈̭̘͈͍̰́͘h̷̫̣͙̼̳̼͐̈́̽̇̑̽̍͊̈́͑͒̒́̚͝ ̵̟͗̋͐͐̃̔͝d̵͍̘͙͗̀͗̎̅̒̋͝ǒ̸̝̦̭̰̝͍̥̜̭̻͉̘̥͉͉ń̸̀͑̌̑̈́̀͠ ̢̢̧͇͙̗̪̞̞̝̀̅̆̓̐̚'̵̺̼͇̗̗͇͐̊͋͛̒͊̈̉̋̆͠t̵̡̳̖̓̒̆̇̓͜ ̠̤̦ ̷̨̦͍͙̱̘̭̖̱̫̀͑͝ẁ̸̡͈̺̯͖̱̖̮̠̥̯̋͂̚͜͝ͅȏ̷̞̼̦̬̂̉̈́̅̽̊̑͝r ̸͕̤̦͑͛̇͑͐̾̏̿ͅŗ̶̧̟̯͙̱̼̊̓͝ÿ̸͚́͛͘,̴̨͇̤̘̱̖̩̙̯̓͜ ̸̨͕̪̣̖͖̭̖̦̱͈̻̘̭̠͗̊̍̇̉̈́̆̽͗̔̈́̂̚͠͠t̷̳̙͂͌̊̈́́̅̈͆̒̀̚͝͝͠͝ ̢̢̤͙͍̻̟͍͕ͅh̶̖̝̲̦͗̈́̐͜ę̴̡̛͇͍̻̩̲͔̜̣̙͔̘͑́̀͐̐̏͋͗̍͘r̴͆͒ ͓͍̰ȩ̷̛͕͚̬͈̳̟͉͇̉̓̅͋̌̐͛̍̀͛͂̑̄͘'̴̧̣͈̟̔̏̿̽͂̍̽̎͆̀͌͗̄͝͝ ̧̗̜͈̜̯͖̦̯͎̣s̷̗͚̤̤͇̙̖̰͎̪̗͂ ̷̨̛͓̽̑̂̃̃͐͗̀̋̓̒͊m̶̤̞̜̏͆̽̏͊̚o̵͖̤̙̝̭̮͑̏̐́̈́̅͂̓͆̍̚̕͜ͅͅ ͎̳͕͕r̴̨̺̼̟͖̪͔̖̉̐̄̆̓e̶͔̜͕̹̮̟̹̭̯̤͒͒͊ ̵̨̺̘̞̈́͛̋͆́́̋͝͝ţ̸͚͉̘̺̯̳́͒͂̿̐̐̔̋͑̓̚ͅo̸̗͎͑̃̏̅͒̓͒̒̽̓͘ ̦̣̼͇̙̳̟̣̲͕̺̜͜ ̷̪̲̖̯͍̹̝̦͛̃̓č̶̡̡̞͔͍̜̬̒̔̎̃̾̀̽͂ò̷̢̭̲̟̬̂̒ͅͅm̷̛̥̃̂̀̕ ̢͓͇̥̰̦ę̷̟͕͎̭̤̥͙̖̲̝̗͇̌̃̽̆̀͐͝.̶̝̆̽̀͗̓͒̈͊͝͝ ̷̹̼̏̈́͂̆̀́̑̏̈̔̿̔