Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18232627282930333878 ... LastLast

Thread: [Quest] Lost Singularity - Fimbulwinter

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    B E C O M E A S G O D S

The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Might as well. We have a save point if things get too hard.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

3. I fail to see how increasing Regression could end up badly, now that Maria has lost control of Saver.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 - Become as GODS

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Corner of Errázuriz and Melgarejo, Valparaíso
    Day 03
    Afternoon Phase – 07
    Severe Cold (-17 °C/1.5 °F)

(BGM)

All four combatants move at almost the same time. The newcomer, bearing a double-bladed axe of strange design, simply falls off the edge of the rooftop, letting gravity pull him to the battlefield. Yet the monster has no problem running up the building to intercept him in mid-fall. The clash of claw and axe resounds like a bomb, blasting the hairy biped back to the snowy street, and the armored Servant way up in the air, even higher than the building.

Saver and the scorpion man have already exchanged two dozen blows by this point, the girl’s sword adroitly intercepting fists, pincers and stinger. All the while, the girl smirks, her expression a silent mockery until she does open her mouth to speak.

“Why are you so small? Aren’t the guardians of Mount Mashu supposed to stand so tall their heads touch the sky?”

Even when both pincers and the tail sting attack simultaneously, Saver finds the way to survive the three-pronged attack, finding the gap created by the differences in reach between the different limbs. She is not a mad berserker—her violent dance of battle in no way conceals her sublime technique.

“Eyes up!” Saver yells before leaping backwards, right before the airborne Servant throws his weapon like a javelin.

The result is nothing short of cataclysmic.

Rather than a single polearm, the street explodes as if struck by aerial bombing. The building which had endured way too much is utterly consumed in the explosion, itself an eruption of flames and divine radiance. A flower of destruction blossoms on the streets of Valparaíso, its petals tongues of ravenous fire. Snow and concrete are equally unmade, replacing the scenery previously ravaged by arrows and rockets into a single crater the size of half a city block.

The nameless Servant lands in the center of the crater, inhumanly strong legs unbothered by the effort. His hand reaches for the pole of his weapon, an action interrupted when he leans back to dodge the sword flying like a second javelin, the weapon flying swift in front of his face. A moment later, a cry of agony fills the battlefield. The hairy creature, the only one partially caught in the explosion, was staggering back to its feet when it was speared by Saver’s weapon.

“Too easy,” murmurs the young woman from the edge of the crater.

The other Servant immediately grabs his weapon and charges at Saver, who merely grins and separates her legs a half-step.

Axe meets newly conjured sword. The hairy beast’s death throes fade into silence. The armored Servant presses forward with a quiet grunt, but his strength is immediately matched by Saver and the standstill persists.

“Hmm,” the smirking girl hums. “You can change your appearance, and even transmute your Saint Graph, but you can’t hide that scent from me.”

The two Servants break the hold, letting their weapons meet again in utmost violence; a contest of sheer strength. Neither surrenders even a single step.

“What are you up to now, Lancer!?”

Lancer (?) roars mightily, pushing himself a step further. The axe clad in crimson radiance meets the sword sheathed in gold, the result nearly as explosive as the impact the created the crater behind them. Even more of the street under their feet is shattered and blown away by the meeting of violent, divine powers.

Knocked back several meters, Saver grins and wipes some dust off the corner of her mouth with her free hand.

“That’s a different…no, yesterday’s melam belonged to that ugly spear. This one is yours; the tangible manifestation of your divinity. However…”

What lashes at her inside the cloud of dust is a scorpion’s tail.

“Right, you’re still around,” Saver mutters dismissively as she parries the strike without effort. However, when the creature that stinger is attached to fully shows itself before her, Saver’s lovely face twists into an ugly scowl.

“Wait, that’s it? That’s all your ‘Eyes of Death’ amount to? That’s just mental interference! You are worthless to me!

A sword slash loaded with explosive force blasts the scorpion-man away, back into the cloud. A moment later, there is a dull thud, quickly smothered by a shriek of pain, itself interrupted by a second thud.

Saver’s expression eases when the Servant, not the monster, steps out of the dispersing cloud.

“Good, the rabble’s gone.”

In perhaps the most respectful gesture she is capable of, Saver grips her great blade with both hands and takes a stance.

“Come on, show me if that modified Saint Graph amounts to anything, Lancer—no, I guess your class is Avenger now?”

To some degree of surprise, Avenger returns the gesture, settling into a low stance, the odd, maybe even artistically-shaped double axe held close to the ground.

“I will defeat you.” His voice, too, is low, measured, but also direct and dripping with conviction.

It brings back the wide, toothy smirk to Saver’s face.

“Yes, confidence is good.”

Melam flares to life, wrapping her body and her weapon in divine gold.

“Let’s see how long it takes me to break it.”

(BGM STOP)

Wise-up! (Avenger of the Black Sun)
    True Name: ???
    Parameters
    STR A
    END C
    AGI B
    MGI C
    LUK—
    Noble Phantasm ??

Height & Weight: 182 cm, 73 kg
    Source: ???
    Region: Ancient Mesopotamia
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: ???

Class Skills

Avenger – A-

A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    (Additional details locked behind True Name)

Oblivion Correction – B
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) – E
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

It appears the rank of this Skill should be higher. It is likely a consequence of the fact he was not summoned as Avenger, but rather his Saint Graph was tampered with until he underwent a change of class. Or, perhaps, it is solely because he has manifested as Avenger not to persist in the vendetta that defines his legend, but for a different battle.

Personal Skills

Divinity – C

A Skill that represents the depth of one's Divine Spirit aptitude, how close one is to a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

(Additional Skills unknown)

(Noble Phantasm(s) unknown)

Von Schlüßelstein Manor, Lappeenranta, South Karelia, Finland
    Eleven Years before Fimbulwinter

(BGM)
    Spoiler:
    “Still aiming for the impossible, Sasha?”

The boy presenting his back to the two teenage girls fills the rather cluttered room with throaty chuckling.

“It will become impossible the moment I stop trying, Luviagelita. But I’m actually working on something else…”

The rest of the sentence is caught up in his throat when upon turning to face his childhood associate, he finds her in company.

“Ah, Sakura, it’s been a while. If I didn’t know any better I’d suspect Luviagelita keeps us from meeting each other.”

“Mayhap it is I who keeps you from meeting Luvia, Alexander.”

Sakura’s sharp glance is effortlessly deflected, the boy’s expression impassible. Not that Sakura expected any better. He is accustomed to Luvia, so there is no way she could make him flinch.

“Well, that would be a problem for business,” replies the boy as he turns his back to them, his labor apparently more important than manners. “So? What do you need from me, Luviagelita?”

“I’m thinking of what to do about Sakura’s magecraft training. I want to discuss my ideas.”

“And you come to me because Edelfelt will put restraints on Sakura’s training if you bring it up with them. Fine, take a chair.”

The fifteen-year-old Finn does not assent nor deny, merely growing a satisfied smirk while crossing her arms under her developing bust. Uncaring, or rather accustomed to the clutter in the boy’s study room, Luviagelita Edelfelt takes the only available chair, small and uncomfortable as it is, and starts talking without waiting for a cue.

Ignoring the mild feeling of abandonment, a somewhat miffed Sakura Edelfelt inches backwards towards the only door.

“Um, I, I’ll prepare some tea—”

“Coffee,” correct boy and girl in unison.

“—coffee. Right.”

It pains Sakura to admit she feels slight envy towards the boy, Alexander von Schlüßelstein, and his relationship with Luviagelita. With their families as close allies, they were raised to work together, and understand and finish each other’s thoughts in a way Sakura cannot quite match. She constantly repeats to herself that Luvia will never leave her behind, and that Luvia would not give the boy the time of day if they were not literally born to be allies in the pit of vipers that is the Association. However, the very fact Sakura needs to do such a thing makes her loathe the weakness of her heart.

“That will never work, Luviagelita.”

Those are the words that welcome Sakura as she reenters the room, tray with steaming coffee cups in her hands.

Luvia’s expression has darkened. She does not like being told she is wrong. However, she does nothing. There is neither the emotional outburst of a teenage girl, nor the collected yet scathing words of an aristocrat. Because Luviagelita Edelfelt does not need to do anything to get Alexander von Schlüßelstein to do things.

“The idea of utilizing ‘Hollow’ to counter magecraft, as you proposed, relies in its definition of ‘imaginary’ as ‘not on the physical plane’. Imposing that concept upon enemy magecraft would also render it unable to manifest in the physical world; that’s the gist of your idea.”

It is only then that the boy turns back to face the ladies properly, setting aside an indecipherable pile of papers in a language Sakura cannot recognize at a glance.

“But concepts don’t discriminate, Luviagelita. ‘Hollow’ does not discriminate. If Sakura tries to deny the ‘physicality of magecraft’, why would she spared from the effect of her own redefinition?”

Luvia’s eyes widen, bright with understanding.

“Her own spellcraft would not work in the first place.”

Alexander—Sasha to his family and business partner—nods at that.

“It’s the same if she tried to attack ‘magical energy’ instead of ‘magecraft’. She would deny the ‘physical reality’ of her own magical energy as well, so the attempt would not be realized in the first place.”

“Um, I would like it if you did not talk like I’m not here…”

“What about ‘thaumaturgical systems’, Sasha?”

“Hmm. It would take some serious effort to attack a specific one, rather than the very concept of ‘thaumaturgical system’. There’s also the matter that Sakura would need to know exactly what system her opponent is using, and the even bigger matter of, well, systems being what they are. Theoretical structures of that magnitude…I do not see a single mage being able to overpower something like that.”

Luvia sighs dejectedly at the boy’s conclusions.

“So it really wouldn’t work. I can’t believe I didn’t see that on my own.”

“I’m not surprised. You are a genius, Luviagelita, so you tend to see things at a different level of complexity. On the other hand, simple things like this often tend to elude you—ah, thank you, Sakura.”

It is only then, in that brief lull in the discussion, that coffee cups are handed over.

“In any case, ‘Hollow’ is not a reliable counter against orthodox modern magecraft. I guess it might work against some weirdo from the Wandering Sea, using magecraft from the Age of Gods based on a completely different principle, but I guess that’s too specific to be of any concrete use. Ah, then again, Age of Gods magecraft would probably be of such potency that the effectiveness of Sakura’s magecraft would be rather limited after all. Too bad.”

Alexander takes a sip, his eyes shining with delight. The appreciative, grateful smile he offers to Sakura brings a smile of her own to her face. Regardless of anything else, Sakura Edelfelt cannot stop herself from finding joy at being of help to others.

“Oh, well, its effectiveness against spirits remains beyond question.”

While a hint of a frown appears on his face, his lips are still curved upwards and his eyes twinkle with amusement.

“But anyway, why are you trying to turn her into some sort of ‘anti-magus’? What happened to your plans to go pro as a team?”

“Tha-tha—that is that, this is this!”

There it is, the stubborn Luviagelita that Sakura knows all too well. Her pouty, slightly flushed expression somehow brightens the uncomfortably small and cluttered room.

“I-I just want Sakura to be able to defend herself. Edelfelt has enemies, after all.”

Just like Alexander often speaks with his back to them, Luvia avoids the other two’s eyes as she justifies her recent effort.

“Hmm, well, it is not my place to judge, but I’d say Sakura’s plenty strong as she is.”

The boy then addresses the Japanese girl directly.

“I sure wouldn’t go picking a fight with you; that I guarantee.”

“Ah, but, Alexander,” Sakura retorts, showering him with the placid, sweet smile that’s charmed the hearts of everybody at their local high school.

“That’s because you are a worthless weakling.”

“And here I thought you were the nice one! And you, Luviagelita, at least pretend you’re not applauding her in your mind! I need better friends!”

“We are not friends, Sasha,” the smug Finn promptly replies. Sakura nods.

“Edelfelt and von Schlüßelstein have been noble allies and business partners for generations. Nothing else.”

“Then stick to coming on business hours!”

(BGM STOP)

Drake Family Residence
    Severe Cold (-17 °C/1.5 °F)

(BGM)

Sakura Edelfelt does not have it in herself to smile at the unbidden memory. Luviagelita’s powerless ally was right, after all. In spite of the hypothetical effectiveness of her innate elemental affinity, the opponent is an Age of Gods Arcanum crafted by a Caster-class Servant; one of the greatest magic users of antiquity.

Sakura never stood a chance. Furthermore, the fact her hand is literally stuck to the ice removes any possibility of surrender or retreat. She is already on her knees, with all sensation in her left arm replaced by agony, as if all the skin, flesh and bone had been replaced with pain given form. The magical chill creeps up towards her shoulder, slowly but decisively encroaching on her heart.

Her left arm is lost. Her wrestling career is over. Luvia will be devastated. However, at that moment, all those things are irrelevant. What matters is that, if her arm no longer works, it means she can no longer channel her Hollow element through it.

With a gasp that was meant to be a war cry, Sakura slams her right fist on the ice. It is immediately locked to the cracked surface, its magic binding her to its death trap.

Sakura has every reason to keep going. The fact that, if she falls, Javier will be next is just the first of them. She wants to save Alicia Drake. Alicia Drake—rather, the Alicia Drake Sakura met for a couple days does not deserve to die.

It was interrupted; the beginning of the rest of her life, together with the man she loves.

Alicia Drake is a good person, who welcomed Sakura with hospitality to match her husband’s initial suspicions.

Alicia Drake is a good person, who is looking forward to building a family.

Alicia Drake is a completely ordinary good person, like so many others already claimed by the supernatural chill. Like so many others Sakura could not help in any way.

Sakura never could imitate the cold pragmatism of mages like Luvia or her elder sister. She has never even tried, for it would be a denial of everything she believes in.

Right here, right now, there is a good person Sakura can help. She needs no other reason to give it her all.

It just hurts. Like nothing has ever hurt before. Like the magus behind this trap intends to teach her just how much pain can be experienced by a human being. She sheds a tear for every man and woman burnt at the stake. And she does not relent. As long as the ice block’s contingent magic recognizes her Hollow element as the greater threat, she cannot relent. Even her awareness becomes faint. Even as her mind begs her permission to surrender.

It takes her several seconds to notice Javier has stood up. His tall, average frame now towers over her. It has been a very long time since a man last made her feel small, but she feels so weak, so tired; it just hurts so much right now.

Javier murmurs something; her ears are not working quite right; she does not catch the words. A spell incantation, perhaps?

It doesn’t matter. Sakura has no room for caring about others right now. Every single iota of energy and focus in her being is dedicated to stretching her life if only a second longer. She can only trust Javier blindly at this point—literally, for her vision has become completely blurry, her only connection to the world around her the faint sensation of ice on her right fist.

Like that, inexorably, the magical chill snuffs Sakura’s life away.

(BGM STOP)

(BGM)

Sthūla-Śarīra is quite the remarkable feat of magecraft.

It is indeed the rejection of the very meaning and purpose of magecraft. Rather than a means for humanity to exert its will and dominance upon the World, it is a harmonious connection with it, surrendering to its universal wisdom. Sthūla-Śarīra is not mere Reinforcement magecraft. It is tapping into the memory of the body, letting the flesh itself, detached from conscious will, direct its own actions in the physiologically and energetically optimal way. Helena Blavatsky realized this and, as her body began to freeze in time, promptly hit the brake and reversed the direction of her thaumaturgical research before the effects grew beyond halting her aging.

Javier Lucero is not Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, and Helena Petrovna Blavatsky was not chosen by Divine Spirits. Their circumstances could hardly be more different.

Sthūla-Śarīra is the magus abandoning themselves to the judgment of something greater and wiser. Sthūla-Śarīra is welcoming the World unto oneself.

The frozen city is a timeline isolate; a frame in the course of human story temporarily detached from the rest of the Universe of Awareness. Separating Valparaiso from the World inevitably draws it near to places beyond the World. The fuzzy boundary between the frozen city and the Reverse Side of the World has allowed a bond once weakened to near extinction to be rekindled.

A flicker of flame not of the known world burns within Javier Lucero.

The world breaks apart into darkness the moment Javier casts his signature spell. In the realm of mankind, a desperate and irate Oliver Drake shakes Javier’s rigid body while Sakura fights a losing battle against encroaching, freezing death.

Javier Lucero is alone, but not alone. Voices reverberate in the dark; indecipherable words in a language unknown. The not-sounds flutter near the flame, longing to feed it, yet restrained by the unwelcome presence that is Javier’s very humanity.

Blink.

The scene changes.
    Spoiler:
    A familiar world, yet not his world. Javier looks for his reflection on the water’s surface. He finds nothing.

The voices hiss. They speak of a world defaced, violated by mankind’s depredations. Exploited for the satiation of unending, ravenous selfishness. They speak of evils without fathom, of parents despoiling the world to reshape children. Of human lives broken along with the violation of the world’s flesh, and the stilling of its breath.

The shapeless voices caress his earlobes. The scent of brimstone teases his nostrils.

They offer him the world as it should be.

The flickering flame dances between his outstretched hands.

Before he can restore the rightful place he is offered, the flame must be fed.

The reverberating sounds now carry warm, exhorting him to offer himself to the flame. Let the flame feed on Javier Lucero. Let the flame make you into what you are chosen to be.

The tiny flame shakes like a leaf in the wind, and his soul is stirred along with it, for the flame has always been a part of himself. Even if it is not his nor of him, it has shaped him. The flame itself hold neither purpose nor desire, it merely burns. Whether it becomes his or doesn’t, to the flame it matters not.

The sounds echo insistently, rising into a wordless cacophony, like standing in a growing storm. The flame must be fed.

Therefore, Javier…

???????? Choice
    1. …offers Himself to the flame.
    2. …offers the voices to the flame.
    3. …does not feed the flame, holding to the flickering wisp he has.
    4. …lets go of the flame.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; March 12th, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

US Friend Code
    2. Offer the voices to the flame
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Gonna go for powerlevels here even with the inevitable dissonance with Saver (who is my kind of smug, by the way) and discount 3 and 4.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how good of a healer Fiore is and if she can fix poor Sakura's arms, assuming we ever get around to her. All of these things to do and yet we can barely manage one, that's good sadistic action management there, I approve.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't expecting Monsoon to be Lancer, though; the Avenger bit also caught me by surprise. Class-changing to Avenger, though... Is it a Gilles and the Spellbook type thing or a Herk and Alk type thing? I'm curious to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Last edited by shanagan; February 17th, 2019 at 04:21 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​2

Instincts tells me this isn't going to end so simply.
    Last edited by SleepMode; February 15th, 2019 at 01:57 AM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Wondering if Lancer is indeed Naram-Sin as postulated by earlier posts, maybe his Avenger form has something to do with the Curse of Akkad? I'm not too well-versed in Mesopotamian mythology, though.
    Last edited by DRFan; February 15th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

2., but I'm honestly expecting this to backfire in some way. :V

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Screw it

Go Big Or Go Home Kids

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

It probably won't make a difference, but Hermes' words touched my heart .-. Hubris is a coward's word.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    but no good can come of this.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well it was Valentines Day earlier so I'm reviving something I did for /Reclamation like a year ago. So because Reiu mentioned it to me in the Quest Thread and I'm doing it with another Quest instead of my own, I hereby present:

Hermes 100% Accurate & Totally Non-Biased Datability Readings - Part 1: Humans

Javier Lucero

A Main Character in a Fate series always has discourse, look no further than Shirou or Sieg. However, Javier is a good contender for boyfriend material depending on your types.

+ He's not the kind of person to sit around & do nothing so he'll keep you active whether it be his wanderlust taking him (and you) out on long breaks to places you haven't been, romantic walks in the woods or just giving you a book you weren't expecting to enjoy.
    + Good with his hands so he'll always be able to help out around the house if you need him, whether it be kitchen work or fixing the car.

+/- He's eager and he's always on the hunt for more, whether it be knowledge of magecraft or what have you. Depending on the situation it may be seen as an inability to commit to something but it's always better to be kept on your toes than to just sit inside and watch re-runs of The Big Bang Theory all day long. After all
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Javier actually said
    Is it too much to ask for both.
    - Maria might be jelly if you try to make a move

Overall ranking
    8/10

Maria Westinghouse

Main GirlTM and Demi-Servant so naturally she's going to get a lot of attention.

+ Energetic, positive and confident which is something we all need.
    + Quite a constructive person, will try and help people before putting her own needs first. Unless it's punching Nazi's but frankly who can blame her.

+/- Sometimes a little too direct. Will turn you down pretty bluntly if she's not into you, also not into girls so you'll get no luck here ladies. However it's better to be blunt than be coddled.
    - Needs to think things through a little bit more before saying/doing them.

Overall ranking
    7.5/10

Ricardo Scherer

Hello Mandatory Priest/Holy Figure in a Fate instalment.

+ Always trying to help people and someone everyone can look up to. A true pillar of his community.
    + Tough Silver Fox (If that's you cup of tea)

- As an older priest always helping people he may not always have time for himself or you
    - Smokes

Overall ranking
    6/10

Mr & Mrs Drake

A recently married couple but you may get a chilly reception due to one getting something of a cold shoulder.

-They're married you homewrecker.
    -The kind of insufferably soppy and cute couple in public you can be around with friends but can't be with alone because things will get awkward. For you.

Overall ranking
    0/10
    However if you're trying to get with both of them at the same time 10/10

Sakura Edelfelt

Best Girl of the Main Three heroines of the original Stay Night visual novel. I will fight you on this.

+ Cute
    + Confident
    + Best main girl from Stay Night (RIP the Caster and Rider routes that never were) who has grown and developed since then which is a delight to see after HF.
    + Pro Wrestler so she can and will suplex you.
    + A bit of a flirt but will stop if you're not interested, she'll try her luck but will respect your boundaries which is frankly better than what I've gotten of most people.

+/- She's a married woman, although she might be open to having someone else warm her bed and says Luvia won't mind...

- I don't think the beating you get from Luvia will be worth it. Then again if you had to pick a way to go I can think of a number of worse ways.

Overall ranking
    ?/10

Let me know if I missed anyone.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Assassin of the Black Sun and the Maid.