Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would your town make for an interesting location for a Holy Grail War?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd say so.

I've already talked about some plot ideas and themes, but geographically speaking Recife has some interesting stuff to it.
    It's a big city cramped down by some other big cities. A tropical city cut by many rivers, Recife has 1,5 million souls living in it. It's a very culturally rich region filled with many movements unique to it. It has a very diverse set of locations with big buildings from where you can see the big skyline, the historical centre filled with buildings inspired by the portuguese/dutch time as a colony, little shanty towns near the rivers and the poor people in the suburbs in the hills.

photo

thanks skycrapercity

It might be too big for a HGW tho. Too much collateral damage

Last edited by JetKinen; June 29th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

I've seen enough for one life wehrmachtspooky's Avatar
    I live in a small town in New Hampshire, so it probably wouldn't be a very interesting location. The terrain is pretty rough around here, because of that there are a bunch of hills surrounding the town, so there would be some natural vantage points. The population of it is something around 15,000 so I guess it could be a ideal place because of the low amount of people living here. And it gets below freezing for the most part in winter, so people wouldn't be to keen on heading out. There is also a river (more like a large stream) that runs through the center of town, but the effect of that would be negligible. It would be a quiet but uninteresting place for a Holy Grail War.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by wehrmachtspooky View Post
    I live in a small town in New Hampshire, so it probably wouldn't be a very interesting location. The terrain is pretty rough around here, because of that there are a bunch of hills surrounding the town, so there would be some natural vantage points. The population of it is something around 15,000 so I guess it could be a ideal place because of the low amount of people living here. And it gets below freezing for the most part in winter, so people wouldn't be to keen on heading out. There is also a river (more like a large stream) that runs through the center of town, but the effect of that would be negligible. It would be a quiet but uninteresting place for a Holy Grail War.
    Do we know the population figures for Fuyuki?

Hill of Nothingness
    Yes, mine's actually "close" enough from the real Fuyuki in Hyougo Prefecture... it's just an hour of train from my place...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Yes, mine's actually "close" enough from the real Fuyuki in Hyougo Prefecture... it's just an hour of train from my place...
    So would a Grail War be situated in Hyougo Prefecture Fuyuki or your town?