Thread: Does anybody know a way to install Mahou Tsukai no Yoru on Windows 10?

Does anybody know a way to install Mahou Tsukai no Yoru on Windows 10?

Like the title says, I am having trouble finding a way to install Mahoyo on Windows 10, without reverting to Windows 7. I would be willing to revert back to Windows 7, but if anybody has a good way to do so, then I would love if they could share it.
    Edit: I figured it out, just requires installation on external hard drive then running it with a locale emulator, in case anyone was curious or having trouble.
    Last edited by BamBam75320; April 24th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

Im have a different issue, anytime I try to apply the crack and patches it keeps saying that theres no storage space available.

What does this mean?

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Im have a different issue, anytime I try to apply the crack and patches it keeps saying that theres no storage space available.

What does this mean?
    Well, if I'm not mistaken, it means that you've run out of free space on your HDD.

You may need to re-partition the drives so that there is enough space on drive C

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post

What does this mean?
    This is a popular problem - many users when installing Windows leave little space for the system partition. Or fill it with personal information. As a result, there is not enough space to install applications. It is necessary to redistribute the disk labels.