Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Anyone in Your Lineage Servant Worthy?

How so? I mean, if you can confirm that you're personally descended from him.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Blog Entries
    Because if everyone breathes oxygen it's not actually remotely special or interesting in any way

But most people aren't descended from Genghis Khan. And the question was simply whether you have any ancestors worthy of being Servants, not whether any of them are particularly rare and unusual. It's only cheating if you claim someone as an ancestor without evidence.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Blog Entries
    My granma once told me that our family had ties with the old local Sultanate, and this Sultanate has a long lineage which connects it to an even older local Kingdom which supposedly descended from the legendary hero Bhima of Mahabharata; which is why both the Sultanate and the Kingdom as well as the region which I lived was named Bima.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Yes there is.

Name: TomPen94
    Class: Complainer

Noble Phantasm: I Call Bullshit!

Parameters are disabled for this class. A Complainer is as strong as the flaws they find in their opponents/battle location/circumstances.
    burn your dread you coward

my grandpa was a world class professional flying target shooter.

several national championship prizes

1 or 2 european level championship prizes

1 world tournament championship prize

archer class

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Ok, if we look it again my grandpa is a WWII veteran so he kinda count?

"Grandpa, use your Hougu!"
    "
    Grenade
    Fire in The Hole!
    "

My great great great (and few other greats) Grandfather was Adam. He was first person on this world.

Blog Entries
    yes, me
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Poor German migrants on one side, poor Italian/Portuguese on the other. Apparently some n x great grandfather in the latter fought in a war or something.

If you go back far enough you might find Karl somewhere in there I suppose.

Yea, Family line paternal side is all Vikings and the Clan are part of those that formed Normandy. If the person has any spelling of our last name, no matter how its spelled, guaranteed family and any genetic test will pick it up. Lot of European places are also named after the family, we did a lot of raiding. Great uncles were all in Nam, great grandfather was in the first wave on Normandy beach, survived too. Lots of family was in the royal air force in world war two (volunteered) and I'm not too sure of WW1 involvement. Family is also on the Doomsday book. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book) Maternal side Grandfather was also in Nam, claims family has English heritage in the form of nobility killed by bloody Mary. Have a lot of Dutch ancestry on the maternal side as well, Paternal side confirmed mostly Scandinavian, Irish, Scottish. Somehow a Turk got mixed in at one point but is only 1%, less than 1% Jewish and that's probably bred out by the time it reached me but still a 'lineage.' I number of my family were important politicians and some of the first female politicians. So, yea, probably have a number of family that would Qualify as heroic spirits. In fate terms probably a high chance of being strong mages or perhaps some sort of genetic quirk/gimmick.

How many swords would a swordsman sword if a swordsman could sword swords? Vvendettas's Avatar
    Apparently, I'm very distantly related to President Woodrow Wilson on my Mother's side. So, I guess since Edison is a thing, sort of? Otherwise, I'm not well versed enough in my ancestry to know. Rip Average Joe.

"Time heals all wounds."_____________________________ "So why does my heart shatter like glass?"

Well, on my grandmothers side of the family, I have blood from a conquistador, and my grandfathers side, an aztec.

Are those noteworthy enough?

Edit:

Those were my moms parents.

On my dads side of the family, my grandfather served in the navy, and my great-grandmother made it through the great depression.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; July 20th, 2018 at 10:40 AM.

What are the current rules for becoming a Heroic Spirit? I'm not convinced that "so-and-so was in the War" is enough. I mean, literally millions fought in World War II alone. The percent of people in any given war who accumulate an individual legend has got to be minuscule. So is that a prerequisite or not? Where is the bar set?

And does the general lack of Heroic Spirits post-19th century still hold?
    Last edited by Walnut Sparks; July 20th, 2018 at 04:12 PM.

"Your name is recorded in history, you represent some vague concept or you happen to be at least a B list character from a different part of the franchise. C if you're a cute girl."

I'm from a branch family of the Danish royal house, so take your pick all the way back from Gorm the Old lol.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    My namesake and putative ancestor if we're going by Hindu religious traditions cursed Indra to have 1000 vaginas after the latter raped his wife.