Thread: Love story

Blog Entries

Love story

One of my friends (Twilight fan) said that Twilight is the best love story of all. I said that my story with my first PC was better, he doubted
    I'M HERE TO PROVE IT

Cold.
    The breeze was so strong that I could feel it even inside many layers of clothes. That was when you came.
    I will never forget the day my dad introduced us.
    He said you was in the family for many years, and from now on we should live together.
    I was young, still didn't know nothing about the world, and you was so experienced I couldn't even imagine.
    But still, you was the kid between us, always needing care and attention.
    In the begining it was fun how you always hurted yourself and had to stop playing, but as the time passed I began to wonder
    "Dad, why XX is so weak?"
    My dad, with a kind face, said:
    "Son, XX had a hard life. This left marks on XX's body, so... please have patience"
    "Allright! I will take care of XX forever!"
    The kind face began to sadden.
    That day I said the same thing to you. I still remember your apologetic expression, as if saying:
    "You won't repent it after?"
    "Repent? I will never repent anything in my life!"
    Ah, these days of youth. But without doubt, I said that with all conviction I could gather.
    You stayed with me for several years, the best of my life.
    I can't forget that day... when my parents were out and I was alone in my house. The lamp stopped functioning, my body trembling of cold and fear... then I saw you. One touch illumined the entire house, and these cold and lonelly hours became a single breeze of time... certainly you still remember that day.
    Or would remember, if you was still here.
    As time passed my feelings for you grew stronger, but your body worsened.
    The
    technician
    medic
    visits were more frequent, some times we didn't have money to the treatments... and them the day came.
    I couldn't accept it, but my mother convinced me to let you go.
    At the time I didn't understand what I was feeling, and not even one tear came out. When I finally understood, it already was too late.
    Remember when I said that I would never repent anything? When I finally understood that feeling that promise broke.
    I still repent not having understood you before.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

I agree. This is a better love story than Twilight (but honestly, what isn't?).
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

actual perfection and not even involving penetration, the to love ru author could p much stick the basic structure in an ecchi manga and it would still work and yet it's flawless