Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

I don't know of any costumes that weren't resupply/gem store, but it's possible there are a few that came as part of events, I guess?
    After a set goes through its 100 coin banner, they get added to this 60 coin pool which is obviously cheaper, but is also heavily diluted since you're rolling through every past set at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Taste the Rainbow
    its 60coins for 10 with no exchange tickets, right? which is essentially 66 for 11 vs the rateup's 89 (100-11 exchange tickets) for 11. I should probably just roll the 60 coin one once the current set rotates in, try and take advantage of the small current pool

did the very last gold medal I was able to with my current team, and was 5 gems short of 880...then it triggered the 50 gold medal achievement so I finally got that 6th echelon slot. Do I go for a 7th slot now or a 3rd dorm?

...managed to beat 3-3N with gratuitous repair tickets, but 3-4N seems like it's beyond me for now. As well as 6-4E and 0-4

I hear there's increase production rate for 4-5* events so I'm saving tickets for that, is there an estimate for how soon one will happen?

Lee-Enfield and Cat in her Estate, 1947

151816 if anyone wants to admire my many 2* pistols.

JP Friend Code
    Just got my FiveSeveN as well as finally getting a Glock17 from autobattle (took around 80+ tries?).

Also just got NTW-20. Don't know what to do w/ her, heard she's good but I don't like her art much & don't feel like using her....also because I got 2 WA2000 a little earlier. Though I'm far more interested in raising Mosin & Springfield (and M14) really.

Mm, unless one buys extra slots, we really have to core-ify a lot of them & build your main group/s huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    did the very last gold medal I was able to with my current team, and was 5 gems short of 880...then it triggered the 50 gold medal achievement so I finally got that 6th echelon slot. Do I go for a 7th slot now or a 3rd dorm?

I hear there's increase production rate for 4-5* events so I'm saving tickets for that, is there an estimate for how soon one will happen?
    If you don't feel the need for 2 more echelons right now (won't be immediately useful until events, really), then buy t-doll capacity first, since as Rue kinda said, there are a lot of guns that you don't wanna scrap so they'll clutter your armory just by existing.
    These rate-ups aren't common at all, like I think 2 times a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Also just got NTW-20. Don't know what to do w/ her, heard she's good but I don't like her art much & don't feel like using her....also because I got 2 WA2000 a little earlier. Though I'm far more interested in raising Mosin & Springfield (and M14) really.
    Well, WA2k and NTW don't really fill the same role at all. NTW is a so-called "bamboo", and a "big bamboo" specifically, referring to her burst skill. You only really use these for putting out insane burst against very specific enemies.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    Mmm, I guess we'll see how long I can hold on to them until I'm forced to slowly retire dolls systematically.

Taste the Rainbow
    how do you go about levelling a second squad? Corpse drag 4-3E to 75 seems ok (but tedious as hell, with the formation switching and manual resupplying and kiting - what formation are you meant to use for it?), but what about after that? just grind normally or rely on combat reports/exp sim? or wait for new, better maps to be added?

Blog Entries
    Farm them normally on the lower maps than Squad Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Corpse dragging may be soul crushingly boring but it's by far the most (resource) efficient, so that's what I do for now. Past 70 I just use the squad on its own and level from the other high level maps, like I did with my first squad.

As for how to corpse drag, you really just put a high level damage dealer at the front. There shouldn't be any kiting required, your damage dealer can sit on the frontmost row to get the jaguar before it fires. You can put an ammo-less SMG/tank in there as well but that's one less spot for someone who needs the XP, so it's not as efficient. If you can't really handle doing it with one or two characters, then you're probably not in a position to really do corpse dragging, I'd say. Just grind normally in that case.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Ugh cokesakto no no no

Lee-Enfield Dress.

JP Friend Code
    Oh...was already contemplating on scrapping her for her core then this comes. Hm? Seems like the costumes an event prize...maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Lee-Enfield Dress.
    May be part of the coming money packages?

It's probably going to be the 600 ticket costume in the next gacha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Oh...was already contemplating on scrapping her for her core then this comes. Hm? Seems like the costumes an event prize...maybe?
    It is.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Taste the Rainbow
    oh no I regret retiring her I'm sorry come back sten
    I have M14 and WA2000; should I bother levelling SVD? They all seem to fill the same role

Blog Entries
    SVD is half as many cores as W2K, is more than half the performance, and you can find more than one team to fire all that damage out of.

Quick stat comparison on mine:

W2K (90) SVD (92)
    Firepower 122 124
    ROF 38 36
    Skill buff 62% 54%
    Skill duration 4.1 4.1

And if you check their maxes they're extremely close there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

You wouldn't switch WA2K for SVD, you'd switch out M14.

WA2K SVD M14
    FP 130 130 108 (172)
    RoF 39 (68) 37 (61) 43
    Initial CD 5 sec 5 sec 5 sec
    Skill Uptime 5/8 5/8 5/8
    Damage/Shot 141 140 115 (183)
    DPS 192 176 162

Buffed stats are in parenthesis, except for DPS as they all have the same skill uptimes anyways. This is level 100, maxed skills, and no equipment.
    Throw in like a 5-7 and both SVD and WA are very close to hitting the rof cap (although the game says 120 is cap, RFs cap at 108), which causes M14 to fall behind a little more.
    Yes, the difference between the three isn't that big, so if you really like M14 you can use her without much disadvantage at all, but if you're trying to somewhat optimize, SVD is the objectively better choice. It shouldn't be that big of a problem to gather cores for a 4* either while leveling from 1-90. Either way you're not going to want to switch out WA, so the core cost will be "high" regardless.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Taste the Rainbow
    Cool, thanks. I've already got m14 and WA levelled so I'll keep them for now and work on SVD slowly, not enough cores to go around
    Are there any particularly good formations for the data gathering sims? I've tried checking the top ranked ones but they seem rather..odd? Always one guy with 0.3s clear with the rest at 1.0s+, and I can't see how a mid level anti-rain squad+skorpion is getting a 1s clear (on the first tier difficulty)

There are a lot of cheaters on those leaderboards. A lot of people already got banned for it too.
    In general, you should aim for 4MG 1HG, but before that it kinda depends on what you have. Try to go for guns with either very low initial CD or very high off-skill DPS, neither of which I really have examples of off hand.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no