Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

JP Friend Code
    Quickly tapping through, I accidentally bought an extra healing/repair slot...merde. Not the most useful too seeing how we're able to stock up a lot of those Quick repair things.

*groan* And I was close to saving enough to buy an extra Echelon too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Maybe it's silly question, but are Balistic plates on english server already or they will not come until shotguns? Wiki has listed recipes and all but I never seen single one day I started (which would 14 days ago). I am using M16 over M4 and AR- 15 (Yes, I know they should be better especially early, but I just don't like them) and it shouldn't take long to get her to lv.80 now.
    Comes with shotguns yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Thanks. Good think I don't need do more than minimum required gear craft at least...

Haven't checked this thread in a while now, but I've cleaned out my friend's list of some inactives, including Mew and Pinetree, so if you guys didn't actually quit, just had to take a break or whatever, then let me know and I'll add you back. Also, added you, Five.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    151816 if anyone wants to admire my many 2* pistols.
    Do you actually play still? Your support team tells me you probably don't, but who knows tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I swapped out my support echelon for a (currently) lower CE, but much cooler one.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Do you actually play still? Your support team tells me you probably don't, but who knows tbh.
    My phone went in for repairs and it's taking a while and I'm not sure the replacement could run the game. I intend to continue playing when it's back.

Taste the Rainbow
    How does the great success rate up thing work? I read somewhere it's just +50% but I'm getting numbers that aren't quite 50%.

It's definitely not a flat 1.5x. My main squad (basically full 100s) gets 60%+30%, but a team of 2 level 1s gets 15%+15%, and as the levels increase, the bonus chance increases slightly slower than the base chance. So it's seemingly not a flat increase at all.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Taste the Rainbow
    So, EN is getting heavy productionyou get something for doing them 10x, always do the low tier one, 4/1/6/3 seems to be the preferred recipe?don't really know anything about SGs though, what to use them for, which ones to aim foralso on a related note, how do you corpse drag 0-2 with minimal damage taken? I guess the bare minimum is m16a1 armor plated, but do you need anything else?

Might as well break it down from the beginning.

So first of all, you unlock Heavy Production (LSC) by getting gold medals in 30 maps, IIRC. The way this differs from normal crafting is that it consumes a lot of resources. And I mean a lot. For example, the very minimum you can put in is 1000 resources across the board. The most expensive hover at around 6000.

So what do you use it for? Well, because of the amount of resources put in, you're first and foremost unable to get HGs from LSC. ARs, SMGs, and RFs have generally lower resource requirements (comparatively), with ARs like G11 being available with 1000x4. But the whole point of it is really for MG and SG crafting. While you can get MGs in normal crafting, there's a slightly higher chance you'll get one here, but it's still RNG all the same of course. SGs, however, can only be acquired from LSC.
    4k/1k/6k/3k is the lowest requirement for SG crafting, and then there's another tier requiring 6k/1k/6k/4k. Since this is obviously incredibly resource intensive, unless you're specifically going for someone during rate-up, I recommend starting out by only doing one of these crafts a week (for the weekly mission). If you're good with your logistics and stuff, then you can easily do one per day, though.

What to use them for? SGs have two things that make them special. The first one, and what is probably gonna be the most common reason you'll want to use one, is that they buff MGs (and vice versa), so in those rare circumstances where you actually want to use an MG team outside of data sim, you'll probably want to pair them up with SGs for the tile buffs and such. The other reason is that they are the only gun type which can equip armor (with a few exceptions). Armor is basically a flat damage reduction, coupled with what is usually relatively high HP pools make them pretty good tanks against high-accuracy enemies (where evasion tanks fail), or possibly even Jupiters. There are SGs that have more offensive skills, which might make you think some are more suited to be built around damage, but they all have atrocious ROF so in the end that's not really something you want to do.

So then who to aim for? Well, so far the ones who have been revealed to be included in LSC launch are M37 (Ithaca), KSG, and M590. In addition to these, Type 97 Shotgun is also added, but she can't be crafted from LSC, and is instead gifted to you after performing LSC 10 times, which is easy enough. Assuming this ends up exactly as the previous servers, they should also add M500, KS-23, and RMB-93 during this time too.
    M500, KS-23, M590, and KSG are "tier 1" crafts (see above).
    RMB-93 and Ithaca are "tier 2" crafts.

Of all these, Ithaca is the best by far. In fact, she happens to be one of the best SGs to exist in the entire game. Really good skill, really good stats, good tiles. Just good overall.
    KSG has a skill which gives her a huge boost in defense, which makes her optimal for boss tanking (few things smaller are going to hurt her anyway). This coupled with good tiles makes her a good tank overall.
    97S has good stats and tiles, but her skill (very offense oriented) is bad so she sort of misses out there. Considering she's still very capable of tanking and buffing the rest of the party, and the fact that she's free, it's an ok trade-off.
    M590 also very good tank with her skill, and pretty good tile buffs.
    M500 is literally just a 3* version of M590.

Those are the ones that focus mostly on tanking and supporting. RMB is basically a 3* version of Ithaca, but not really as good (obviously), so it's sort of up in the air if you'd really prefer to use her over one of the above. KS-23 is just trash. In summary though, that basically means that out of all the SGs being added, only one is actually considered bad, so if you end up getting any other one you're basically set.

And so we come to 0-2 corpse dragging. Compared to 4-3E where you can just place a DPS on the frontline, corpse dragging this actually requires a little more setup, and that's where SGs come into play. Basically, you'll only be able to drag 3 guns at a time on this map (but higher XP so), since you'll want two high level guns here: an SG tank, and a DPS gun. The SG obviously goes on the frontline, with the DPS behind it. The SG is only there to tank, though, so you still only resupply the DPS gun. The SG tank can however be replaced with a high-level M16A1 with good armor and exo equipped.
    The DPS dolls you'll want to use here is also slightly more specialized. You'll want a grenade AR like FAL, HK, or sopmod to quickly clear the large groups of enemies, otherwise you want non-grenade ARs with very high DPS, like G11, AN-94, or STAR mod3 (none of which are in the game atm).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    otoh mossberg is cute
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Taste the Rainbow
    awesome, thanks for the breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    You'll want a grenade AR like FAL, HK, or sopmod to quickly clear the large groups of enemies, otherwise you want non-grenade ARs with very high DPS, like G11, AN-94, or STAR mod3 (none of which are in the game atm).
    4-3E until 95 and then exp sim combat reports, got it

What are dummy cores for and how do I use them.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can use dummy cores to dummy link your girls (Factory screen) and make them stronger, in place of dupes. Mainly use them on 5*s and dolls you can't/won't have any dupes of, so not 3*s or anything.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

This whole time

I could have easily dummy linked WA200 and HK416 without spending so many resources

hhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

God, I was wondering how everyone managed to dummy link their girls so easily.

Blog Entries
    Wow, you got 416 and Waa-chan dupes?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Literally just this week.

I was going for M950A next.

But now that this nightmare is over, I can finally start playing the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    4-3E until 95 and then exp sim combat reports, got it
    Not sure if typo, but 4-3E xp drops off after 75, so you only really wanna run that up to like 70 and then move to 0-2 or whatever else.
    Speaking of reports, pretty crazy how 1-70 requires 235 reports, but 70-90 requires 424.

Also I did some pretty useless math in anticipation for my actual waifu guns releasing. Turns out that if you wanna speed level 1-100, you need 1088 reports. That's kinda a lot. But marriage xp bonus works with reports, so the most efficient way of leveling a new gun (in terms of reports) is to feed them 167 reports to max out affinity, marry them, and then feed 461 more reports to max level. That's only 628 reports for 1-100, which is p good. And the more cakes you have, the less reports you need in that initial stage, since it'll cut down the amount of reports needed per affinity by a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    What are dummy cores for and how do I use them.
    Spoiler:
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

If only I'd asked sooner

Blog Entries
    What's the best path to run 0-2 for cores/xp btw? I'm strong enough now to reliably do it with my main squad.