Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

I'm going to insert my national match grade armor piercing ammo into her

Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    Nice fancy dress on a fancy (gun) lady.

Quote Originally Posted by In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries View Post
    I'm going to insert my national match grade armor piercing ammo into her
    Kinky. As long as you have consent.

Still slowly learning the ropes...got multiple lv.20-30+ as typical "RPG training most of the party" goes but eventually did notice it wasn't optimal resources wise. Also slowly learning all those capsules & such extra thingies.

Mm, maybe I should read more in-depth guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Mm, maybe I should read more in-depth guides.
    I don't think most of the guides really give that much more than anything else, to be honest. The game itself is pretty straigth-forward when all comes around, and the only things you'll get out of more in-depth reading is gonna be a lot about optimization.
    Stuff like:
    - Focus on one echelon at first, try to get them as high as possible so that you're able to consistently clear higher difficulties (as this then makes it easier to level up others).
    - Try to still get your other echelon leaders to 40-45 so that you can run better logistics with them.
    - In the same vein, try to unlock chapter 0 (clear 4E) asap (support cheese if necessary) to unlock some of the best logistics in the game. Same goes for chapter 5. After that, try to always have the echelons you aren't using be running logistics or you're gonna find yourself out of resources (especially ammo) very quickly.
    - Because of that, you also want to prioritize spending your gems on two additional echelons as well, so that you can always have 4 running logistics, and 2 for combat (as you often need a spare HG squad to 1-turn a lot of farming maps). After that, you want to try for 2 more echelons (8 total), then t-doll capacity, and then whatever you want really.
    - Enhancement capsules are trash, and by extension so is Capsule Mode sim. You get so much 2* fodder from leveling that it's absolutely not worth spending more energy on it than is necessary to avoid capping until the next day.
    - Almost always go for an F-formation (dps on 7 & 1 on numpad, main tank on 5, offtank/buffer on 8, buffer (usually) on 4). There are very few instances where you don't want this (move everyone one space forward for 4-3E farming), and you never want to put your tanks on the frontline (9 & 6) as they'll just die faster.
    - Also try to do as many dailies as you can each day, helps a lot with contracts and stuff.

There's more stuff, of course, like optimizing stats and buffs (like how the rof hardcap is 120 but any gun except for MGs actually reach their effective cap below that), juking, a lot of the high-level leveling routes you'll come across, etc, but I think most of it comes naturally tbh. The one thing I might recommend actually looking up is some form of list of all the guns. Not necessarily a tier list because tier lists are bad, but there are a lot of "safe to scrap" lists around, since a lot of 4* and 3* guns are absolute trash, so it's good to know about those. Just make sure you also know why someone who seems good is safe to scrap, though.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news,

Type-95 is pretty good. Her skill is a 50% FP increase, which is pretty decent considering her already high base FP at 55. This is sort of counterbalanced by the fact that she only has 71 ROF, which is pretty mediocre.
    But the thing is that her skill not only has 15/16 seconds uptime, but also only has 2 seconds initial cooldown, so she starts pumping out some hard hitting shoots almost immediately.
    Her tile buffs are also decent, since you'll be buffing the main tank with evasion at 7, but it could possibly create a conflict with other ARs for best spot, depending on who you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So, I bought my first extra Echelon, and suddenly the price has almost doubled. Is this one of those things that resets after a week, or do I just have to scrounge up those 800+ gems however I can?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Nope, no resets. Gotta farm 800 gems for it.

Keep in mind that you get 60+90+120 gems at the end of the last 3 weeks every month too (they've been pushed forward one week for this month because of the release time), so if you really get stuck on getting golds you will still eventually get enough.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I have no idea where I keep getting most of these gems from, though, the weekly bonuses don't add up. Do you know exactly which missions they're attached to, because I'm up to 350 already, and I'm hoping they're tied to weeklies or dailies.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Thanks for the tips, will work on stuff slowly. Just unlocked my 5th Echelon as well.

Actually only just finished 3-2; was overdoing it w/ repeating missions trying to farm for drops earlier & was initially stubborn in finishing stuff w/ as little help from Supports.

Oh, accidentally summoned constructed Welrod...that's nice. I've gotten four 5 stars so far, 3 of which was 416. I adore her so its quite fine

My initial thoughts on seeing Type-95 for the 1st time was "seems gravity really is giving her a harder time huh"
    Last edited by Rue; May 26th, 2018 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I have no idea where I keep getting most of these gems from, though, the weekly bonuses don't add up. Do you know exactly which missions they're attached to, because I'm up to 350 already, and I'm hoping they're tied to weeklies or dailies.
    Some achievements give them:
    - Unlock X amount of dolls (total and specific classes)
    - Getting furntiture
    - Acquire X amount of gold medals

On top of that last achievement, all gold medals award gems the first time. 10 gems for normal maps, 30 for emergency maps, and 30 for all chapter 0 maps.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ahhh, I see now. I guess getting those was actually good for something.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

My support is gonna be sitting at like 3k less CE for a little bit while I level up my Vector, because I'm too lazy to actively swap her out to update the support list.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    tfw you've used up all of your strong supports and you're left with only a few teams and they're all weaker than your own teams so you can't go further than the levels that are already too high for you to beat normally but farming the lower level missions gives ridiculously small amounts of exp and you can't be arsed to farm them a dozen times to get a single level

Now I remember why I hated MMOs- that fucking grind before the "real game begins hurr"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    turn on autobattles and grind the regular level missions, what are you on anyway. 3/5 or 4/3e
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Something like that, yeah. I got to 5-1 or so, & then 4-3e, then realised I don't really need it at the moment because I don't have much to Dummy. I just need to level my gals, main team's sitting around 48-58 right now.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    then you grind 4/3e because that has levels and cores
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Just need WA2000 now
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    tfw you've used up all of your strong supports and you're left with only a few teams and they're all weaker than your own teams so you can't go further than the levels that are already too high for you to beat normally but farming the lower level missions gives ridiculously small amounts of exp and you can't be arsed to farm them a dozen times to get a single level

Now I remember why I hated MMOs- that fucking grind before the "real game begins hurr"
    something something get higher level friends something
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Managing batteries for reports and saving some so you can level the data room is becoming a pain. Was there a computation somewhere on how much batteries you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by SynMirage View Post
    Managing batteries for reports and saving some so you can level the data room is becoming a pain. Was there a computation somewhere on how much batteries you can get?
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Players can find a capacitor in their displaying dorm (usually Dorm no.1, but can be set to other dorms) from 11:00 ~ 14:00 and 17:00 ~ 20:00 GMT+8, and from that capacitor Batteries can be collected.The capacity of the capacitor is based on the amount of the dorms players unlocked. Capacity = Amount of unlocked dorm x 80. [3] Uncollected batteries can be stored in capacitor until it reaches its limit.
    Capacitor gets recharged during down time. The amount of batteries you can get from capacitor is depended on dorm's overall cosiness level. Battery Amount ≈ 40+10 x Number of unlocked dorm + (overall cosiness level/2000 ). Players can collect 1/3 of that amount during 17:00 ~ 20:00, and full amount during 11:00 ~ 14:00.[3]
    As for v1.12 update, Dorm no.9 and no.10 are bugged. They don't contribute in battery recharge.[3]
    Ugh cokesakto no no no