Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Got Ithaca her swimsuit so yay fanservicesu~

The EXP event's almost over & I'm still not following the "train the Main squad 1st" rule. It just bugs me when the other girls I like to play w/ as well are left just waiting there so now aside from the Main around lv.80+, I've got the other 5 Echelons w/ Lv.50-70+ members.

Also just got FMG-9 drop. I like the gun itself but it seems she's got very good EVA so she might be quite useful too.
    I really like FMG-9 and Glock 17. Think both are in their 40s for me. I have most of my dolls within the 30 to 50 range with my main echelon pushing 90, my main RF pushing close to 70 and two other echelon in their 60s.

I have not been following that push one echelon rule all the time myself as I am close to having my minimum level being 30... *laughs*

At the very least the good thing about leveling all your echelons up is that you'll have a generally higher great success chance on logistics, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Taste the Rainbow
    oh my god
    cube after maint tomorrow, I'm ready!
    oh my god
    G11 and PKP rateup after maint tomorrow, I'm...not ready! I just got MG5 yesterday!
    would the best recipe if you're sniping for G11 just be something like 800/30/30/30, to cut out all 5*s except thompson, 416 and G11?

I heard the left side of 0-2 has a low core rate, because the enemies on the left lane, bottom, don't drop 3*s. Can anyone confirm/deny that? I can manage 4 runs per repair ticket, but that's with a 5x makarov and Mk23 in the party. I think 4-3E until 85, possibly 95 if you're not using anyone that's max level, then 0-2 rest of the way is optimal?

Wasn't expecting Cube to overlap, nor was I expecting PKP to be added now either. At least Cube runs for like 3 weeks so I still won't really have to play while away from home, because my phone basically melts just from the login.

As for G11, in her specific case I actually think LSCis best, because you can get her from 1000x4, where you only compete with 2 other 5*, and even with the rateup I don't believe the rate goes up to 15%. It's just that depending on what recipe you'd use for normal construction you might be spending a lot more parts but eh.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is there a list of which girls can drop from which heavy production recipes?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, good, the wiki has one. So if I'm going for specifically M590, wouldn't it be best to just do 4/1/6/3 instead of 6/1-2/6/4?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Taste the Rainbow
    assuming all dolls have an equal chance of appearing and all the recipes on the wiki are accurate,
    4163 has a 3.5% chance of M590, and a 6.9% chance of getting any 4* shotgun
    6164 has a 2.8% chance of M590, but a 14% chance of getting any 4* shotgun
    so yeah, the odds for m590 are a bit better, but the consolation prizes are a lot shittier

and hmm, 1/1/1/1 in heavy has a 5% chance of G11 ignoring rateup, for 4k resources. While 710/30/30/30 normal should have a 1% chance, for 800 resources. I'm low on parts/ammo, so I'll probably try my luck with normal recipes
    after I get PKP though, right? a-ha-ha-ha
    Last edited by Skittles; July 16th, 2018 at 07:26 AM.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like those odds.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    assuming all dolls have an equal chance of appearing and all the recipes on the wiki are accurate,
    4163 has a 3.5% chance of M590, and a 6.9% chance of getting any 4* shotgun
    6164 has a 2.8% chance of M590, but a 14% chance of getting any 4* shotgun
    so yeah, the odds for m590 are a bit better, but the consolation prizes are a lot shittier

and hmm, 1/1/1/1 in heavy has a 5% chance of G11 ignoring rateup, for 4k resources. While 710/30/30/30 normal should have a 1% chance, for 800 resources. I'm low on parts/ammo, so I'll probably try my luck with normal recipes
    after I get PKP though, right? a-ha-ha-ha
    Your numbers are a little off, since I assume you didn't account for who is in the game atm and not.

With 4/1/6/3, the chance for M590 should be 4.095% (which is also the rate for any 4* SG whatsoever because she's the only one in that tier ATM.
    KSG has a 1.66% rate here, and she's the only 5* SG available.

At 6/1/6/4 as it is now, you only add two more (SG) 4* to the pool, nothing else. This changes M590's specific rate to 3.46%, but you now have a 10.38% chance to get any 4* SG whatsoever. KSG's rate stays the same, obviously.

Also, for G11 at 1000x4, your rates at each LSC tier would be:
    T1: 5%
    T2: 6.66%
    T3: 8.33%

So not really worth going up in tiers there I'd say.
    For normal construction without rateup though, the chance for G11 specifically is only 0.75%, but it's obviously going to be higher with the rateup, I just don't know how much higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth adding here is that statistically, you will spend less resources overall on everything but manpower before you get her, if you go with normal construction. But then, we all know the gacha is rigged so stats don't really matter much.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Taste the Rainbow
    derp yes I actually have no idea which SGs are ingame atm

but yeah, there's no way the gacha rates are actually this simple and fair so :V I have about 110 shots at PKP, which..doesn't really sound all that promising. I really wish they'd add more stages with better parts and ammo logistics
    Last edited by Skittles; July 16th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    At the very least the good thing about leveling all your echelons up is that you'll have a generally higher great success chance on logistics, so there's that.
    That is partially why I figured it was not a bad idea.

GF (DF)
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

After 20 attempts of Heavy Production, I still only have the shotgun they give you for doing 10...

Alright, did two 1000x4, got nothing, but at least that's my 10 LSC, so I got my t97s now.

Did like 20 ish crafts for MGs, got no PKP but I did get Negev twice so that's nice.
    Did like 40 crafts for AR afterwards, and ended up with another soumi, ump9, ump45 (cores), t95, and 416. So no G11 but pretty good haul I guess. Also committed total suicide on parts, but since I can't really play for a while and there's gonna be a long time until another gin I want comes out, it's fine.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    First two Cubes were easy.

I can't help but think night missions are gonna be the bane of my existence for a while, though.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    First two Cubes were easy.

I can't help but think night missions are gonna be the bane of my existence for a while, though.
    They're definitely mine. All of my night equipment is 3* and less.

Taste the Rainbow
    night missions->equipment drops->level equipment->oh god why does it cost so many parts
    got PKP real quick, so that's really really nice
    2x 416 and a thompson in pursuit of G11 so far though

scouts+snipers are still the bane of my existence though
    grenade team just about wiped on round 98, rifle team couldn't quite clear round 99

Managed to do a few more crafts. Got anothe 416, that's about it. I'm also now full out of quick contracts, so I'm probably just gonna cool down and restock until I'm back home now. I'm not too bothered with missing out ton the rest of the rateup anyway if I can just come back and do LSC.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Yeah I only managed to get Thompson and 416 from using up my contracts, rip.

JP Friend Code
    Accidentally got G11 that reminded me about the rate-up so I thought I might as well try for PKP. Several failures & wasted resources later, I'm reminded that I didn't even really want her in particular & was just caught w/ the flow so I quickly stopped.

I hear G11's one of the best AR's but outside of the gameplay perspective, I personally don't care for her much...but since she's 404, she's staying I guess.

Failed Cube 1-2 1st time since going in blind was actually dumb in hind sight. Just 2 more times & I'll be done w/ it, managed to get a 6P62 drop out of it so far.

https://gfshikikan.blogspot.com/p/op...be_14.html?m=1
    Guide for anyone else who needs it you can use it more like guidelines tho, like for 1-2 you don't need the dummy squad at all.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no