Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    The chance increase of pouring more cores and contracts is just too small to be worth it, imo.
    I don't know about that. It comes down to the value of your resources versus cores/tickets. Heavy 1 to Heavy 2 is a 15% increase for 4* guns, and if I'm sitting pretty at 200 tickets and some amount of cores but not exactly capping resources, I'd much prefer to go for one craft at a higher percentage, since I know I can't afford multiple crafts at a lower tier anyway. Basically, higher tiers saves you resources, lower tiers saves you tickets/cores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I ran a bunch of the 2nd tier one because Ihad resources for days

all I got was a shitton of mosins and springfields

4* rate up is not worth it, better off doing the regular one for a better chance at 3* shotties
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I got M590 yaay. Now I can go back to leveling my squads up.

And I thought we were getting M37 instead of Type 97 for the 10 HP reward. 97 is kinda ugly...
    Nice! Best I have gotten from HP is a dupe WA2K so far but I have 97 as my only shotgun. May not be a looker but she is still good enough for my MG squad at the moment. I would prefer to have Super-Shorty because of the kawaiiness factor.

JP Friend Code
    Kinda' reluctant to use the 4k /1k /6k/3k recipe cuz' I don't want to be spooked by shark teeth shoty KS-23 but I went in for the other possibilities anyway.

...Got NTW-20. Well, could have been far worst, at least I got more cores out of her. Its gonna' hurt but maybe I'll try the Heavy 2 next week after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Kinda' reluctant to use the 4k /1k /6k/3k recipe cuz' I don't want to be spooked by shark teeth shoty KS-23 but I went in for the other possibilities anyway.
    There's no cap for resources put in, you know, so if you use the 6k/1k/6k/4k recipe you can still get shark tales.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Spooked by Sharkbait, oo-haa-haa.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Taste the Rainbow
    well, got my ass kicked by the scouts+jaegers in defense drill again
    lvl 80~ FAL, SOPMOD, lvl 70 SAA, and lvl 100 skorpion/vector made it past 3 waves of them with just a single sopmod left, but there's 2 more waves. I doubt getting the others to 100 will be enough to clear all 5 waves, so I guess I need to...replace skorpion, I guess? with UMP9 (flashbang, evade tank, accuracy tiles) or maybe M16 (flashbang, evade/armor tank)? or would cube's OTs-14 with a bunch of accuracy tiles (like SPP-1) be better?
    Last edited by Skittles; July 12th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.

From 200 cores to 14.

Crazy what a week can do.

Blog Entries
    I don’t know how you had 200 cores, this is on a cash flow basis, in and out...
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I didn't know what to actually do with them until very recently.

I managed to get both my RFs to 90, and working on finishing my HGs now, but got pretty burned out on the first day tbh, considering I did the 100 missions for the event in one day. Also basically no cores left so that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    for corpse dragging 0-2, I guess you have a lvl 80+ M16 up front with a DPS behind, and FAL's great for it because triple nades
    but you need a second DPS for dragging, so who do you use? is sopmod good enough or do I need to raise 416?
    So, I've done some testing with this (or "testing" rather). At level 80 with full equips, M16 could not solo tank 0-2 in a true corpse drag. At 90 she survives way better (also worth pointing out that I don't have a gold armor so I can only reduce damage to 3-4, not 1), but with FAL at the same level (and skill level 10 + full gold equips), it takes way too long for the enemies to die, so M16 ends up taking like 25% of her HP on the first node alone. This is of course doing a proper drag, so FAL is the only supplied unit, and M16 is mostly just standing there taking damage. Basically, I ended up using those two but dragging with full supply runs. But both of them are almost level 100 now, so maybe I should try again. Really feels like something is off here, tbh.

Either way, for the second dps, sop would be enough. sop and 416 basically perform the same anyway (except a fully geared sop outperforms outside of skills). Alternatively, if you're going for G11 on tuesday, she's great too.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    That gold armour is elusive as hell. I've dropped something like a hundred 151-151-151-151s on equipment in the last couple days, but nothing.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Taste the Rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    So, I've done some testing with this (or "testing" rather). At level 80 with full equips, M16 could not solo tank 0-2 in a true corpse drag. At 90 she survives way better (also worth pointing out that I don't have a gold armor so I can only reduce damage to 3-4, not 1), but with FAL at the same level (and skill level 10 + full gold equips), it takes way too long for the enemies to die, so M16 ends up taking like 25% of her HP on the first node alone. This is of course doing a proper drag, so FAL is the only supplied unit, and M16 is mostly just standing there taking damage. Basically, I ended up using those two but dragging with full supply runs. But both of them are almost level 100 now, so maybe I should try again. Really feels like something is off here, tbh.

Either way, for the second dps, sop would be enough. sop and 416 basically perform the same anyway (except a fully geared sop outperforms outside of skills). Alternatively, if you're going for G11 on tuesday, she's great too.
    Blegh. I've almost got SOP and FAL to 90, but m16's not 80 yet. Was hoping to move to 0-2 once she hit 80, but it sounds like it'll be a drag (pun sort of intended). I'll try it with maxed armor I guess, otherwise it's 4-3E forever and ever

G11 can show up in pretty much any recipe, so I think I'll spam 6/6/1/4 until I get PK, then 4/6/1/3 until I get MP5, then like..4/2/2/1 for G11

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That gold armour is elusive as hell. I've dropped something like a hundred 151-151-151-151s on equipment in the last couple days, but nothing.
    Took me about 150+ contracts on 10/10/50/50 to get it
    then I got another one doing daily crafts of 150x4
    desire sensor is strong

HAH I got my first SG! It's not even shark, but much better animal, the cat! Well, why not? I actually thinking of using her alongside Type 97 (once I get her, that is) and Negev for start. With gold armor (which I might also get one beutiful day) It shouldn't matter how many stars she has.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; July 13th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.

Alright I tried 0-2 drag again.

FAL is 98, maxed gold equips.
    M16 is 98, X4, and green armor.

Turned out to be very doable now. Had to actually kite a little with M16, but she ended up taking about 25% of her HP in damage over the entire run, mostly against the dragoons, which would be reduced further if I actually had a gold armor to reduce damage to 1. Anyway, you'd be able to do like 2 runs before having to repair, which I guess is worth for the higher xp gain? Also I don't have a second dps for this so I can't really actually do it without doing some really roundabout stuff to resupply FAL, so fuck it.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Got Welrod, so I now have the full 2RF/3HG meme team with Springfield and NTW.

Might just be my main echelon once I level them enough.

Got the event costume. Good thing, since I won't be home for a week now. Hopefully my phone can at least function enough to log in every day.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Still pushing to get my main echelon to level 90. My main DPS is the closest being F2000 at level 87. Really need to level up my four/five star dolls as I have been relying heavily on two/three star dolls thus far. Not having any luck with Heavy Production... I think my largest challenge right now is finishing up the night missions available to me.

JP Friend Code
    Got Ithaca her swimsuit so yay fanservicesu~

The EXP event's almost over & I'm still not following the "train the Main squad 1st" rule. It just bugs me when the other girls I like to play w/ as well are left just waiting there so now aside from the Main around lv.80+, I've got the other 5 Echelons w/ Lv.50-70+ members.

Also just got FMG-9 drop. I like the gun itself but it seems she's got very good EVA so she might be quite useful too.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Man, I really hope focusing on SGs won't kick my ass too badly on Operation Cube. Just need to bring M37 and Type 97S to 80 and 70 respectively before the exp event ends.