Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

Which parts makes you ???? ?. If it's first one well just play emergency chapters.

If later M16 said so.

Taste the Rainbow
    one of every costume except vector's live 2d, the only one I wanted OTL
    completed the furniture set too but..it's not that good

JP Friend Code
    Bought G36's wedding package (w/c of course was used to OATH her), totally worth all those overly long, patiently saved Gems.

Used around 600 tokens & have gotten a lot of the gamer/collector room furniture w/c is fun (No grand prize Vector though). Also got my 1st ever Black Card so that gives me faint hopes of actually being able to get Skorpion's Crimson Starlet costume.

Fairy wise, I've only tried the 500s recipe so I've only gotten 7 kinds of fairies.

Yeah, I am enjoying the addition of the fairies though I have not done much besides start upgrading the chamber, and work to level up the Command Fairy's skill so far. Been sticking to the 500s recipe too. I would like one of the Paradrop Fairy that requires the higher recipe.

Finally got some MGs I did not have before such as M60 and MG5. Trying to acquire the SMGs missing but not getting far on that yet.

How is Chapter 8? Still have not waded into that yet.
    Then check thoroughly. Even if it concerns details, don't ignore it. ~416

Taste the Rainbow
    chapter 8 is pretty cool story-wise
    pretty challenging to gold medal 8-4E without fairies but otherwise the chapters are doable if you have a couple of good echelons+friend support
    I've got one parachute fairy..but want 2 more..then more dupe to level them...oof
    also airstrike fairy grinding is the best damn thing why did I even bother getting zas

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    chapter 8 is pretty cool story-wise
    pretty challenging to gold medal 8-4E without fairies but otherwise the chapters are doable if you have a couple of good echelons+friend support
    I've got one parachute fairy..but want 2 more..then more dupe to level them...oof
    also airstrike fairy grinding is the best damn thing why did I even bother getting zas
    Yeah, I have my Zas with her skill level at 10 but need to get her to 100 still. I have many projects actually. Only have one active echelon leveled to 100 for instance. Certainly doing well overall though.

Taste the Rainbow
    oh
    deep dive is coming
    oh

​is there anything in particular we should prepare for it

JP Friend Code
    With some stroke of luck, I somehow managed to get Vector's wedding costume. Was happy & she does look lovely but...Vector's less than enthusiastic listening to her lines. Bit of a downer really.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    oh
    deep dive is coming
    oh

​is there anything in particular we should prepare for it
    Oh, so it is. From what I've read so far, its not as bad as Arctic Warfare so if you did well enough there, this one's more than manageable.

I've actually finally gotten around & slowly finishing the story stages w/ proper walkthroughs rather than going blind each time failing to get S ranks here & there.

Sounds good, free KSG for me (she is still best SG, right?)

https://twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE/...21251817381888

As for login event, is possible not take one reward out of seven?
    Last edited by Tenzen12; April 26th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Just be practical & accept the goodies even if some are but bitter medicine for ya'.

Like many, I too will simply choose & get my own gold fluffy shotty boom fluff.

Somehow got lucky & managed to obtain Thompson's L2D costume...seeing its default animation, I will now call it Hypno Butt.

I may pick MDR but not sure yet.

Started Deep Dive, hopefully I can clear the rest of the stages tomorrow.

This is most traumatising event up to date for me. It took me 15 tries get first nod of 2-4 (which I assume is not worst one), enemies aren't that hard, but I have hard time to managing ammo...

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Welp. I took the plunge and downloaded GFL as well. Goodbye sanity, it was nice while it lasted.
    Just to encourage me to quit faster, I'm going to main and max out G3A3 despite all guides I've read thus far dismissing her as garbage. RAIFU FOR LAIFU, ave nex alea.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Done with DD story, now just farm UMP equipment. Though I actually think about putting GF on hold up to 17 to avoid M4 icon. I will flip the coin tomorrow cause deciding either way is too difficult for me.

JP Friend Code
    Hm? Isn't the icon a anniversary daily log-in thing? You're gonna risk missing the True Core "Pick any 5 star you want" Mask for something so petty?

Well currently there is no way get rid of icons (I really tried hard to find out). Honestly if there wasn't "Pick any 5 star you want" part of event I wouldn't even consider taking part of it less being on edge about it. That's how immensely valuable this opportunity is.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Welp. I took the plunge and downloaded GFL as well. Goodbye sanity, it was nice while it lasted.
    Just to encourage me to quit faster, I'm going to main and max out G3A3 despite all guides I've read thus far dismissing her as garbage. RAIFU FOR LAIFU, ave nex alea.
    Yeah, I have a Czech squad that is nothing special but it is special to me to have so I understand.

Yeah enjoying game is more important then just being most efficient. We gotta do, what we gotta do.

3 days until I can become the Highest Bidder

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Strife ❤️; May 5th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.