Page 101 of 6039 FirstFirst ... 519196991001011021031061111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 120769

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #2001
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,368
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    It's more like, their prana's forced out, so that their actions are always more powerful than they'd usually be. Open the tap to let out some water, but the water blasts out instead cos of high pressure in the tank.

    Saber couldn't, for example, fight Diarmuid at Mach whatever like she did in F/Z, cos her dexterity's been reduced thanks to the equivalent of having a jetpack strapped to her that blasts off at full force every time she swings, but thanks to that she'd knock him through a couple buildings with her first swing instead.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  2. #2002
    Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara) vs Raoh (Hokuto no Ken)
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

    Honk





  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    he would suicide after big daddy raped him up the ass with a 2 foot drill.
    Except he doesn't because the Red Pyramid Thing mysteriously appears behind him and executes him.

    Alternatively while he is fighting him another one mysteriously appears behind him, picks him up, and skull fucks him with his tongue.

  4. #2004
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, UK
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,644
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagoonate View Post
    Even though you can call that he lose, he still manage to fight defensively and defeat Dark Saber which even without Excaliblas and only D rank AGI rank still strongest servant(based on cm 3) and my original post is "HF Shirou or UBW Shirou have chance to beat Saber if she not using Excalibur "
    Well, UBW Shirou is shown not to stand a chance against Saber (hell, even Archer has little chance), and even if HF Shirou could give her a good fight, it would take Fate Shirou about a second to project Caliburn and kill a largely defenseless Sakura, after which he would join Saber and together they would very rapidly kill a now grief-stricken HF Shirou. Rin would put up more of a fight, but UBW Shirou can't beat Saber, or even come close.

  5. #2005
    Can't forget Avalon either. If you let the Fate couple use that, there's really no chance for the others.

  6. #2006
    So, nobody's interested in speculating the MANLY FIGHT OF FISTS between Hideyoshi and Raoh?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

    Honk





  7. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    So, nobody's interested in speculating the MANLY FIGHT OF FISTS between Hideyoshi and Raoh?
    Don't care because I don't know who they are.

  8. #2008
    Has never read Fist of the North Star?

    *looks at terrablaze with pity-filled eyes*

    kids these days... what a shame
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

    Honk





  9. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Has never read Fist of the North Star?

    *looks at terrablaze with pity-filled eyes*

    kids these days... what a shame
    Is he from Fist of the North Star? I tried to read through that, got all the way to the prison arc and then had to stop sometime after the twins died holding up that wall (even though Ken could probably just punch right through it so whatever).
    I don't think I read a piece of fiction that insulting to my basic intellect in a long time, it was okay but I could only stomach so much.

  10. #2010
    Resisting urge to make "already dead" joke now.

    Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

  11. #2011
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A place very remote
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    264
    "This threads already dead"....... except its not.

  12. #2012
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lagoonate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Well, UBW Shirou is shown not to stand a chance against Saber (hell, even Archer has little chance), and even if HF Shirou could give her a good fight, it would take Fate Shirou about a second to project Caliburn and kill a largely defenseless Sakura, after which he would join Saber and together they would very rapidly kill a now grief-stricken HF Shirou. Rin would put up more of a fight, but UBW Shirou can't beat Saber, or even come close.
    IMO UBW Shirou might be able to do something like HF Shirou do to Saber if he obtained all Archer battle tactic and knowledge but then again he don't have buff from GARM so yeah he most likely lose. About Sakura IMO if she still retain some of her magic and able to use it conciusly she might be able to make Shirou unconcius with her mana drain magic(HF scene where Sakura try to absorb Rin mp but fail, hit Shirou and make him unconcius) since i see Shirou taking her lightly and most likely only intend to knock her out without using projection.

  13. #2013
    Loki cat Ruca_Milda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Running the fuck away
    Posts
    2,309
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagoonate View Post
    IMO UBW Shirou might be able to do something like HF Shirou do to Saber if he obtained all Archer battle tactic and knowledge but then again he don't have buff from GARM so yeah he most likely lose. About Sakura IMO if she still retain some of her magic and able to use it conciusly she might be able to make Shirou unconcius with her mana drain magic(HF scene where Sakura try to absorb Rin mp but fail, hit Shirou and make him unconcius) since i see Shirou taking her lightly and most likely only intend to knock her out without using projection.
    "Shirou only wins against Gilgamesh because he takes Shirou lightly"

    "Sakura wins against Shirou because Shirou takes her lightly"

    Oh the irony
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

    <Satehi> don't do it malgos
    <Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

    <@RacingeR> Laputa would only fit if it was Kratos

  14. #2014
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Resisting urge to make "already dead" joke now.
    Well, I'm not resisting.

    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Is he from Fist of the North Star? I tried to read through that, got all the way to the prison arc and then had to stop sometime after the twins died holding up that wall (even though Ken could probably just punch right through it so whatever).
    I don't think I read a piece of fiction that insulting to my basic intellect in a long time, it was okay but I could only stomach so much.
    You are already dead *cue to terraablaze's head ripping itself*

    Kenshiro is the prototype of the GAR. The only thing that doesn't make him GAR is that the term was born after Hokuto no Ken was already finished (by a few years xD). If you say that HnK is ridiculous, then Dragon Ball, Nasuverse, ToAruverse, TTGL, and almost every shonen and more than a few shoujo and seinen are ridiculous.

    By the way, Roah would win. He is just that awesome (he made real people in Japan hold him a funeral, for Pete's sake!!)

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  15. #2015
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,313
    IMO UBW Shirou might be able to do something like HF Shirou do to Saber if he obtained all Archer battle tactic and knowledge but then again he don't have buff from GARM so yeah he most likely lose. About Sakura IMO if she still retain some of her magic and able to use it conciusly she might be able to make Shirou unconcius with her mana drain magic(HF scene where Sakura try to absorb Rin mp but fail, hit Shirou and make him unconcius) since i see Shirou taking her lightly and most likely only intend to knock her out without using projection.
    With the difference that here Saber is not constantly fighting with her rage and her Instincts are back on Rank A.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  16. #2016
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Counterguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,077
    Blog Entries
    5
    Archer got his ass handed to him within the first two minutes of Saber's summoning.

    Why are we even discussing if the noob version of Archer has a chance against her?

  17. #2017
    リビングデッド Living Dead Lagoonate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    96
    Because that noob manage to do what Archer can't do?(kill Herc 9 times while Archer 6, married with Saber and stay in avalon etc) :P

  18. #2018
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagoonate View Post
    Because that noob manage to do what Archer can't do?(kill Herc 9 times while Archer 6, married with Saber and stay in avalon etc) :P
    Only two things: 1. HF!Shirou wouldn't kill herc 9 times without Archer's arm (I'm kind of surprised he didn't bleed to death when he lost his arm) and 2. Fate!Shirou became a hero on his own and earned a hero's rest.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  19. #2019
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Counterguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,077
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagoonate View Post
    Because that noob manage to do what Archer can't do?(kill Herc 9 times while Archer 6, married with Saber and stay in avalon etc) :P

    Nah, it was Archer's arm who killed Berserker 9 times.

    Shirou was just there to strike manly poses, but those poses were put into his head by the arm anyway.

  20. #2020
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterguardian View Post
    Nah, it was Archer's arm who killed Berserker 9 times.

    Shirou was just there to strike manly poses, but those poses were put into his head by the arm anyway.
    O u! XD (that made me laugh)

    Smiles I have protected so far


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •