Page 16 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Eva is stronger than Rakan actually. Rakan tied against the Elder Dragon that is the champion of Hellas, which is stated to be equal to a High Daylight Walker. Eva is one of those, but she is also arguably the most powerful mage to ever live on top of that.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Eva is stronger than Rakan actually. Rakan tied against the Elder Dragon that is the champion of Hellas, which is stated to be equal to a High Daylight Walker. Eva is one of those, but she is also arguably the most powerful mage to ever live on top of that.
    Not really. It's been implied that Nagi, Rakan and Eva are all on similar scales of power. When they said that a Elder Dragon is equal to a High Daylight Walker they didn't mean any High Daylight Walker. I think they meant Eva. Either way like I said we don't know Eva's true power yet. But until then I would assume Eva is equal to Jack Rakan

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Really? Absolute zero is theoretically possible in nature, but just very, very unlikely. Absolute zero just means no vibration in a particle or a group of particles, perfect stasis. Kinda like running through a wall unscratched, it is possible as long as every particle in the wall and your body aligns in the same way. And even then, Arc just needs to dodge, since she is far faster than her opponent.
    It is impossible. No matter what. The whole universe would have to be at absolute zero for absolute zero to be reached (all atomic motion must stop). Pretty sure Eva was only able to do it was because she casted a large containment barrier (a magical perfect insulator) over the fighting area and then froze everything inside the barrier to Absolute Zero.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Huntring View Post
    Not really. It's been implied that Nagi, Rakan and Eva are all on similar scales of power. When they said that a Elder Dragon is equal to a High Daylight Walker they didn't mean any High Daylight Walker. I think they meant Eva. Either way like I said we don't know Eva's true power yet. But until then I would assume Eva is equal to Jack Rakan
    Really? I'm pretty sure they meant High Daylight Walkers as a whole. Since iirc, it said rivals 'them' as some of the most powerful 'beings', and last I checked, Eva is a single person, not a species or multiples.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Really? Absolute zero is theoretically possible in nature, but just very, very unlikely. Absolute zero just means no vibration in a particle or a group of particles, perfect stasis. Kinda like running through a wall unscratched, it is possible as long as every particle in the wall and your body aligns in the same way.
    Actually, it's not. The third law of Thermodynamics makes it impossible to reach even in theory. Also, technically, even at absolute zero particles still have some energy, due to quantum fluctuations.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It would only be possible if there was already matter at absolute zero, but there isn't.
    Even then it's not, because the matter in question would warm up. You'd need a heat sink (i.e. something which doesn't warm up no matter how much energy you add to it) at absolute zero for that to work, and heat sinks are purely theoretical constructs which do not exist IRL.
    Last edited by Mike1984; March 20th, 2011 at 06:16 PM.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Really? I'm pretty sure they meant High Daylight Walkers as a whole. Since iirc, it said rivals 'them' as some of the most powerful 'beings', and last I checked, Eva is a single person, not a species or multiples.
    The characters were thinking of Eva when they mentioned that the Elder Dragon is as strong as a High Daylight Walker. That was why they were so scared of Jack's strength because he is comparable to Eva.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Indeed. Also look at it this way. Way back when, during the fight between Eva and Fate, she beat the shit out of him and made him run away admitting she was better. And she didn't use any magic. Just her brute strength, speed, and regeneration from what she is. It is entirely implied that she can go get into a pure fistfight with Rakan with him throwing his best and they'll come to a draw.

PS @ Huntring: Eva is also the only HDW that they know. Of course they're going to think of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntring View Post
    The characters were thinking of Eva when they mentioned that the Elder Dragon is as strong as a High Daylight Walker. That was why they were so scared of Jack's strength because he is comparable to Eva.
    That's because she's the only High Daylight Walker they know.

I mean, take for example, if we say that 'lol this DAA is on level with a Saber-class Servant'. The person would automatically think of Arturia because that's the only Saber-class Servant they know, even though it's quite likely that Arturia's considered a powerhouse even in the Saber-class.

Also, extremely amusing and random thought. IIRC, Eva is referred to as a Shinso in Negimaverse. In other words, that means in the Nasuverse, she'd be a True Ancestor? lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It would only be possible if there was already matter at absolute zero, but there isn't. Also, the degraded version of Eva managed to keep up with a guy travelling 150km/s, the speed of lightning. If she can keep up with that, she can keep up with Arc.
    It doesn't matter, why can't people understand that things like strenght, speed and power hardly matter when Arcueid is involved unless they are planetary-level (like Superman). You can't say that she can keep up with Arc because she managed to keep up with a guy moving at 150km/s, because Arcueid's power will be adjusted according to her opponent, speed is also factored in it.

She's never fought a Negimaverse mage though, has she? Hell, I'd give good odds she's never even fought a Nasuverse ice user.
    She is resistant to things like Runes and Kabbalah, and she gains resistance to attacks used once, that's all you need to know, after a while Eva's spells won't even be able to affect her.

Eva's species is top tier in the Negimaverse. High Daylight walkers are pretty much equal with top-tier dragons.
    You can pretty much say almost the same about the True Ancestors, except that Arcueid is pretty much a Goddess among them, which is why they hated and feared her so much. Besides, you said that Eva fought opponents stronger than Arc, I don't think so, specially since Arc is always stronger than her opponent by at least two ranks, and has an unlimite power source.

I'm using the data we have. Arc gets a powerup according to her opponent, Altrouge can transform, Alt took her hair. Pretty obvious what most likely happened.
    This is still pure speculation. You're assuming too much and your guess is just as good as mine.

And where does it say Arc gets a powerup when the moon goes red? She didn't get any stronger in MB.
    Prelude. It was stated that the DA who carry Crimson Moon's blood receive a large power up under the crimson moon. Considering Arc's blood and body is the CM's, she'll get even more powerful.

Did you even bother to read what I posted before Dartz? Eva's spells explicitly break laws of nature, second law of thermodynamics in the case of the Eternal Glacier/Kosmik Katastrophe combo. They are not something Arc will ever be able to deal with easily.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Besides, you said that Eva fought opponents stronger than Arc, I don't think so, specially since Arc is always stronger than her opponent by at least two ranks
    But she has a maximum strength. That's what 100% is. Her strongest form. She can't get any stronger after that. Some people are under the impression that Eva is equal to 100% Arc.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Indeed. Also look at it this way. Way back when, during the fight between Eva and Fate, she beat the shit out of him and made him run away admitting she was better. And she didn't use any magic. Just her brute strength, speed, and regeneration from what she is. It is entirely implied that she can go get into a pure fistfight with Rakan with him throwing his best and they'll come to a draw.

PS @ Huntring: Eva is also the only HDW that they know. Of course they're going to think of her.
    I know that but it's still implied that they are about equal even when Eva is using magic. I know that Eva is the only HDW we know but for all we know she might be one of the weaker HDW. Also, its true that Fate implied he wouldn't beat Eva but he never said the battle would be entirely one-sided. He simpily didn't want to risk fighting Eva because he knows that chances are he would lose. He might put up a good fight for all we know. So until it is stated or shown that Eva is stronger I will still think that Eva and Rakan are equal to each other.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    It doesn't matter, why can't people understand that things like strenght, speed and power hardly matter when Arcueid is involved unless they are planetary-level (like Superman). You can't say that she can keep up with Arc because she managed to keep up with a guy moving at 150km/s, because Arcueid's power will be adjusted according to her opponent, speed is also factored in it.
    I don't think you're understanding here. She managed to keep up with a guy moving at the speed of lighting without making herself anywhere near as fast as him. Arc could be ten times as fast as her and she'd still be able to keep up.

She is resistant to things like Runes and Kabbalah, and she gains resistance to attacks used once, that's all you need to know, after a while Eva's spells won't even be able to affect her.
    That's only if Eva's dumb enough to let her regenerate after the first shot. Chances are, she'll keep destroying her half-formed body til Arc gives up and goes away, or she'll pull off a spell that damages/destroys the spirit.

You can pretty much say almost the same about the True Ancestors, except that Arcueid is pretty much a Goddess among them, which is why they hated and feared her so much. Besides, you said that Eva fought opponents stronger than Arc, I don't think so, specially since Arc is always stronger than her opponent by at least two ranks, and has an unlimite power source.
    I said Eva's fought opponents stronger than herself.

Prelude. It was stated that the DA who carry Crimson Moon's blood receive a large power up under the crimson moon. Considering Arc's blood and body is the CM's, she'll get even more powerful.
    You sure? I don't think I remember anything about a crimson moon, just about Bartholomei waiting til the full moon so she could walk in there and kick Louvre's butt while he was at full strength.

Archangel Gabriel (To Aru) vs 100% Arc

Can't Archangels you know, destroy the entire world in a matter of seconds?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't Gabriel incinerate the entire world with three words? -_-;
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

夜魔 Nightmare
    Yeah... Gaia is screwed if a Archangel comes around.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    But angels are supposed to be elementals. Elementals can mold the world, but can never blow it up.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Those are ToAru angels, they don't abide by the laws of the world rather you can say they only abide by the laws of heaven. Their destructive potential even surpasses the likes God's Right Seat and Accelerator.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice