Page 401 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 3013513913963994004014024034064114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which is how Nasuverse canon usually works.

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Compared to whatever DoO was doing, yeah. I mean, she managed to steal a Marble Phantasm, process it into a World Egg, and figured out how to not only switch it with the real world but seal the real world away permanently. That's just all kinds of crazy.
    What the fuck happened to Melty Blood whilst I wasn't looking?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I think of it like, she manifested the world of the future in a bounded area. So within the boundary, the world of the future stretches out in all directions, whereas outside everything is normal.
    But can MP even do that? That would be no different from a RM except it is a lanscape that will actually exist. Problem is, if we consider the real world as some kind of RM, then altering the world within that world (within a sealed boundary) would be like making another world inside the real world, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    What the fuck happened to Melty Blood whilst I wasn't looking?
    I think I mentioned once that I was curious about the power level of the DoO because she was kind of insane. we already knew sion had DAA potential, I am not sure DoO didn't lift her higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    ^I think? Stuff like fairy lands are made with MP, and those are basically bounded worlds within the world.

I think it is just how all Reality Marbles function, its just they never last long enough to actually threaten the old World like Dust of Osiris did.
    Ishkander's only lasts for 30 rounds (if a round is 6 seconds like in Dungeons and Dragons that would make it 180 seconds or 3 minutes), we never see Emiya use his for very long (how long was the fight with Gilgamesh?), Tatari normally collapses after he kills everyone within a week, and Lair of the Beast King only remains inside him.

I mean we already have what seems to be Servants using Reality Marbles in a Reality Marble in Fate/Extra, this is getting kind of mundane now.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

deadfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    we already knew sion had DAA potential

mmmm????

Wasn't it 30 turns(10 rounds)? Or am I confusing it with Independent Action?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    I mean we already have what seems to be Servants using Reality Marbles in a Reality Marble in Fate/Extra, this is getting kind of mundane now.
    Yeah, even with all that crap about "lol only 20 people have reality marbles", we sure have seen a fuckton of them. Every time someone brings up a character, my first reaction is "do they have a reality marble? If not, interest rises."
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    mmmm????
    correct me if I am wrong, but sion has the ability to replace wallachia as tatari, thats DAA level, so, she has the theoretical capacity to reach or exceed the ability of the 13th DAA

EDIT: this admittedly requires her making some bad decisions and what not, but the basic point stands, she does have that potential within her
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

deadfish
    Isn't that more of a matter of her being a descendant of Zepia?

Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Wasn't it 30 turns(10 rounds)? Or am I confusing it with Independent Action?
    A turn is not a unit of measurement in pen and paper RPGs, a turn is simply when a character is allowed to act, they are supposed to be happening all at the same time. So you can't simply say x amount of turns equals y rounds because how many turns in a round depends on how many characters are participating in combat.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    No, IIRC, Zepia told her she could be a much better TATARI than he ever could.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    define descendant. remember, tatari even laughs at her for thinking it has anything to do with them being a blood relations, that was the mistake she had made. its sion's ability as an alchemist, and even more importantly, her use of the etherlite that makes her fit to replace him as the night of wallachia

EDIT:

No, IIRC, Zepia told her she could be a much better TATARI than he ever could.
    I dont know if it was a much better, but he says she has a higher chance to reach the 6th then he himself did, thats what I meant when I said she might meet and exceed his ability if she became the new tatari.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, I think you hit closer to the mark than I did.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    A turn is not a unit of measurement in pen and paper RPGs, a turn is simply when a character is allowed to act, they are supposed to be happening all at the same time. So you can't simply say x amount of turns equals y rounds because how many turns in a round depends on how many characters are participating in combat.
    Ah, I see. Never did play PnP, only video game derivatives which, in turn, use such a conversion standard. Now I know.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if deadfish lost interested or went to check the MB script.

...I am not going to lie, I am going to be filled with butthurted fanraeg if it turns out sion's ability to become the 13th or her ability to do so was a result of her blood relation to zepia and all information to the contrary was a result of poor translation.

deadfish
    Hm? No, I'm just busy with Idolm@ster.

Blog Entries
    googling that to find out what it was resulted in a moe overload.