Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Banned
    wasn't there something about 10 high servant level golems?

Blog Entries
    Do they have Magic Resistance?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Do they have Magic Resistance?
    ask the jew.

also, "high level servant". old redhead sword face is 3rd rate and look how well he did
    Last edited by Embrace tophats; February 6th, 2016 at 05:09 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    medea uses her super UBW aerial-game melee Rulebreaker skillz on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    medea uses her super UBW aerial-game melee Rulebreaker skillz on them.
    and they use their Chiron-taught martial skills to naruto barrage her skull in and send her flying like team rocket

Blog Entries
    What the hell you guys talking bout?

Blog Entries
    Hard to use super kung fu when they would be frozen to the ground from some high gravity spells or spatial freezing if she was feeling generous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    What the hell you guys talking bout?
    aviceron vs medea with some UBW anime stuff thrown in

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to use super kung fu when they would be frozen to the ground from some high gravity spells or spatial freezing if she was feeling generous.
    because as we all know, all battle formations imply 10 individual beings being in the same 5 meter radius.

also, using temple feats when the temple is not being considered. got to be careful about that

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    also, "high level servant". old redhead sword face is 3rd rate and look how well he did
    Herakles is probably one of the highest-level Servants ever, and he doesn't M. Res. as a Berserker. Plus, Kanshou and Bakuya apparently provide extra defenses against magic.

Anyway, I'd give that to Medea. Even if she can't destroy Avicebron's golems (which I find a doubtful proposition in itself), she can just stay out of their reach and attack Avicebron himself.
    What if Avicebron had Adam ready, though? Could she destroy it before it's Reality Marble grew enough? Also, if Avicebron himself is killed, does that stop Adam?

Banned
    we never even saw aviceron fight within his territory. not the fairest comparisson

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    What if Avicebron had Adam ready, though? Could she destroy it before it's Reality Marble grew enough? Also, if Avicebron himself is killed, does that stop Adam?
    depends at what point and no.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    The spatial freezing she did after her territory had been completely destroyed but who knows about the gravity stuff.

Banned
    Herakles is probably one of the highest-level Servants ever, and he doesn't M. Res. as a Berserker. Plus, Kanshou and Bakuya apparently provide extra defenses against magic.

Anyway, I'd give that to Medea. Even if she can't destroy Avicebron's golems (which I find a doubtful proposition in itself), she can just stay out of their reach and attack Avicebron himself.
    1- no, Adam does what Adam wants

2- we don't know how far they can jump or if there are any among the elite guard with wings. we know he can make winged golems

- - - Updated - - -

The spatial freezing she did after her territory had been completely destroyed but who knows about the gravity stuff.
    i'm sorry, what?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Avicebron's death definitely isn't enough to stop Adam. Once it has a core to provide mana, it basically becomes totally self-sustaining. And I frankly doubt Medea could manage destroying it by herself, considering it took three Knight-class Servants (Chiron, Mordred and Siegfried) plus Astolfo using their Noble Phantasms together to actually put it down for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    also, using temple feats when the temple is not being considered. got to be careful about that
    She can use the Atlas spell even outside her temple. She uses it at Shirou's place in "Fate".

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She can use the Atlas spell even outside her temple. She uses it at Shirou's place in "Fate".
    that wasn't atlas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Avicebron's death definitely isn't enough to stop Adam. Once it has a core to provide mana, it basically becomes totally self-sustaining. And I frankly doubt Medea could manage destroying it by herself, considering it took three Knight-class Servants (Chiron, Mordred and Siegfried) plus Astolfo using their Noble Phantasms together to actually put it down for good.
    . It is said that “a fifteen-meter-sized giant could be easily defeated by even a Servant with average C rank stats, but as expected, one at the size of a thousand meters would be impossible to kill without a group of first-rate Servants. And, incidentally, the stomachs of the people tasked with covering up it all up would die.
    sure

Blog Entries
    It's not the same one as the one she used on Archer but it's of a similar effect.

spoilered for length
    Caster says something in a language I can't hear and casts something that appeals to the brain more than words.

Music: Stop

The world distorts in that instant.
    No, the density of the air changes only around Saber.

"Wha!"

A huge impact.
    The ground sinks and it seems like something large came crashing down onto Saber.

Music: Nightmare

But what's occurring before me is a great magic.
    No magus can express that in one word.
    Even if it is possible, they'd have to prepare a catalyst beforehand like Tohsaka does.

But still, Caster executed great magic with just one murmur.
    …Caster isn't just on a different level.

She's on a completely different level. No, more than that…

If that was Caster's magic, that figure is no mere magus

"Saber…!"
    Saber is frozen on the spot.
    Her leg froze as it kicked off the ground.
    She is bound in space right now.
    No, the air surrounding her has transformed into something like clear gelatin.

"!"
    Even if I try to approach her, I'm pushed away by an invisible soft membrane.
    It seems that this is only around Saber, but as long as her feet are not on the ground, Saber cannot move.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    depends at what point and no.
    Well, let's say she's face-to-face with Adam and it's just started up. Is her Rain of Light spell powerful enough to destroy it before its RM grows in size?

Is the TM wiki's description of Avicebron's golems correct? Because they seem to be a lot more versatile than I assumed, what with them being able to turn into liquid and envelop someone. And apparently they're fast enough to trap Achilles' chariot? Considering Avicebron can apparently control 100 golems at once (10 for each finger, if the wiki is correct), and can even have golems capable of spellcasting, they're truly a mighty force. I'd still give it to Medea because of the area of effect and power of her Rain of Light spell (isn't there something about it can be compared to a Noble Phantasm in terms of destructive power?), and I'm sure there's some Bounded Field shenanigans she can pull to defend herself even if she can't teleport-dodge, but I think Avicebron's chances of winning aren't bad.

It's not the same one as the one she used on Archer but it's of a similar effect.
    It isn't? It seems pretty much identical, though.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 6th, 2016 at 05:40 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All that stuff is translated. Just read the story and find out yourself instead of asking if the tmwikia is right.